Roll of the Die

Story Info
An open-minded group get together to enjoy themselves.
2.6k words
3.88
141.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna, Sara, Trina, Diane, Ted, Al and I are in the sex room. There's no other reason to be here but to fuck. We've all done this before, but tonight's different. I've arranged a few things to make our orgy that much more exciting.

Everyone has a nearly-full bladder - not so full as to be painful, but enough to create that pressure that makes us all so much hornier. We can all empty our bladders too, but they'll be back to the same state after only a couple of minutes, and without having to drink anything.

Everyone has a perfectly clean anus, and it will stay that way the whole time (except for anything that might get put in there by someone else!)

The girls will be able to come and ejaculate without possibility of running out of their own juices. They'll be able to control how much, and how fast it comes out, too. On top of this, their vaginas will stay nice and wet the whole time.

Us guys won't run out of come either, and, to be able to make use of this, we'll be able to recover from orgasm much, much faster than normal. How soon we're able to come again will vary - sometimes we might be able to come several times in a row, orgasm on top of orgasm. At the longest, we'll have to wait a couple of minutes.

We'll also be able to control the amount of semen we ejaculate, and how much force it comes out with. This will be dependent on the type of orgasm we have. A small, quick orgasm will produce a 'normal' amount of sperm in five or six good spurts. If we hang on for a while, and come absolutely as hard as we can, sperm and semen will jet out in huge amounts!

I also have an A4 folder, filled with printouts (inside plastic sheets, of course!). These contain all sorts of things we can do - some suggestions from the internet, some of my own ideas, and some ideas from the rest of the group. Each page has three numbers in the top-right corner, and there is a giant foam die. We'll roll this three times to decide on what we're going to do.

As the host, I take the first three rolls to see what we're going to begin with. First comes three, then another three, and finally a four to finish it off.

"Three three four," I say, leafing through the folder as if I know what that number corresponds to. In truth, I have no idea which number is associated with which set of instructions, and am as excited as everyone else to find out what it is.

Each page starts with a list of how many men and/or women will be needed for the activity - this lists it as two guys and one girl. Since I rolled the die, I'll be one of the guys - the other is decided by another roll of the die. As Ted and Al are the only guys left, I make Ted odd numbers and Al even.

It's a five, so Ted will be joining me for whatever is described on the sheet. As per the instructions, we also need a woman, so a die-roll will decide this too. There are four of them left, so I just number them off: Joanna, one; Sara, two; Trina, three; Diane, four.

I roll a five! Nobody! I roll again, and Sara jumps forward with an unrestrained, "Yes!" as she sees the die end up as a two. Sara's only 29 - the youngest of the girls, and only Al is younger overall.

I start to read out what's written on the sheet. "Sara, you need to get a medium-sized strap-on from the box over there." Sara's already holding up a rainbow-coloured device, before I've even finished talking.

"Perfect," I say as she steps into it and begins to do up the straps.

"I'll just read the whole thing out - it's pretty simple, so we won't need to refer back to it.

"The first man - me - gets on all fours. The woman - that's you, Sara - gets the strap-on in place . . . well, that's already done!

" . . . then kneels on a flat cushion behind the first man. Important - nothing goes into anyone, not yet. The second man - Ted - kneels behind the woman, straight on the floor this time.

"Once all three are in place, on a signal, the woman starts to slowly push the strap-on into the first man - it doesn't say where to put it, but I think we can guess!

"At the same time, the second man starts to slowly push his cock into the woman. Again, it doesn't say where! Sara, do you have a preference?"

Sara shakes her head with a mischievous grin.

"Why don't we let the die decide? Odds, it goes in my fanny, evens in my bum!"

I don't waste any time, and pass the die to Sara, who throws it against the wall. It bounces back to her, landing on five.

"Well, we won't need any lubricant for that," I say, noting that her inner thighs are already shiny with her juices.

"I would quite like some on the strap-on though, if you don't mind!"

I reach for the bottle, but Sara grabs my arm, stopping me. "Why don't we get Al to wet it? He's been sitting there with a big hard-on for a while now, and I thought he might like to put it to good use!"

This seems like a great idea to me, so Al and Sara kneel facing each other, the tip of her strap-on just touching his cock. "You do it, Al," she says.

He needs no second telling, and starts to masturbate - quite slowly at first, but soon building up to a good speed.

In next to no time he is coming - the first spurt misses the strap-on, jetting onto Sara's stomach, but the rest are perfectly aimed. The rainbow piece of rubber is soon coated with slick, white semen.

Sara rubs the stray spurt into her stomach and breasts, making them glisten beautifully in the light from the windows.

"Right, here's the last of the instructions - I'll be quick, I promise," I say, sensing everyone is keen to get on with fucking.

"Where was I? On a signal, the woman starts to slowly push the strap-on into the first man. At the same time, the second man starts to slowly push his cock into the woman - yes Sara, in your fanny. The idea is to have the cock and the strap-on enter at the same speed. Once they are both in as far as they can go, the second man starts to slowly draw his cock out. The woman needs to keep her strap-on deep inside the first man while the cock is being drawn out of her.

"Once the first man's cock is completely out of the woman, she will then start to slowly draw her strap-on out of the first man. At the same time, the second man will push his cock back into the woman, trying to match the rate she is pulling out of the first man.

"This should result in the strap-on coming all the way out, just as the second man is all the way inside the woman. From here, this is just repeated over and over.

"Now, some of these list what order people should be coming in - this is one of those. The second man should be the first to orgasm, and he should try and time it so he's deep inside the woman when this happens." Sara looks delighted at the prospect of this.

"Once the second man has come, the woman should go next. She may need to use her fingers to do so if the strap-on doesn't provide enough stimulation. Lastly, once the woman has had an orgasm, the first man should masturbate to his own climax, with the woman still inside him."

"OK, I think we're ready now!" I say, glancing down at my cock. It's hard as can be, a very deep red with pre-cum dripping down the underside to my balls.

I get down onto all fours in front of Sara as instructed, backing up until I feel the tip of the strap-on touching my bum-cheeks. I look up and back to see her flushed, grinning face, and further back, I can see Ted is now in position.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yep," says Ted, while Sara seems only to be able to manage a nod.

"Alright - go!"

I feel the strap-on slip straight between my cheeks and rest against my anus. The semen covering it feels deliciously cool against my hot hole. Then Sara starts to push it against me - I can feel the pressure of it, trying to get inside. I try to relax my anus, but I'm so excited that it stays tensed up. Because of this, Sara has to push still harder to get in.

"Wait! I'm not even in yet!" I hear her say. Ted must have got at least part of his cock inside her fanny. I look back over my shoulder - Sara is looking more serious now, so I smile at her and mouth, "push it in," so she knows I'm OK.

Suddenly I feel the head of the strap-on pop inside me, accompanied by an, "Oh!" from Sara. It feels fantastic, and I involuntarily clamp onto it, heightening the sensation further. I can feel my cock harden further, if that's possible.

Sara's found the right pressure to use now, and the strap-on slowly works its way into me. Since I am so tight, it isn't a smooth, gradual movement, but happens in small jerks, a millimetre or two at a time. Each little movement feels like it's filling me up completely - it's a very pleasant and fulfilling sensation.

"Oh god, you're big!" Sara cries out, feeling Ted slowly plunge into her, as I feel the strap-on entering me. Ted has the biggest cock out of us guys, both in length and width, and Sara hasn't had the pleasure of feeling it inside her before.

I can feel my anus strech as the widening base of the strap-on goes in - I feel full to bursting now, and am absolutely loving it. Soon, Sara's hips are against my arse, and she announces, "I'm all the way in - Ted, are you?

"Oh my god! Oh fuck yes, fill me up! Stick your cock ALL the way in!" The noises Sara is making indicate that Ted still has a way to go. The further in he goes, the more vocal she becomes, making a high "mmmmmm" sound, interspersed with commentary:

"Fuck me, I have NEVER been stretched so far, I LOVE it!"

Soon, Ted gently says, "I'm all the way in now, I'm going to starting coming out again."

If anything, Sara seems to enjoy this even more than the other direction. I can feel the strap-on move inside me as she is moved by Ted's cock slowly drawing out of her.

Ted speaks again, "I'm all the way out now - Sara, are you ready?"

"Mmmm, yes, yes, fuck me, yes, open me up!" Obviously, she's ready!

The instant I feel the strap-on start to move out of me, I relax completely. The feeling is amazing, and the whole thing comes out in a rush.

We haven't quite got the timing right, but this is a good thing, as Ted is still finishing his thrust into Sara's fanny. He's started to get close to coming already (this IS everyone's first orgasm of the day, after much anticipation) and has pushed in hard enough to force the strap-on straight back into me.

The angle that Sara is on makes the strap-on rub beautifully over my prostate, and I can feel the pre-cum rush down my cock and out the end.

Sara is soon completely inside me again, and is completely filled herself. She has got so into it that she doesn't even move any more.

We get into a rhythm, completely based on Ted thrusting into Sara. As he pushes his way deeply into her, this pushes the strap-on deep into me. Then, as Ted is so big, and she is so tight, him pulling out of her also pulls her back, so drawing the strap-on out of me again.

Ted keeps up a reasonably slow rhythm for a couple of minutes, but then starts to speed up. Soon enough, I can hear a delicious double slap as his hips ram into Sara's buttocks, which in turn rams her hips into me. Ted is soon fucking with such force that the strap-on seems to go further into me each time.

I can think of nothing but sex as the phallus rubs over my prostate - I have my eyes closed, but it feels like pre-cum is jetting out of my cock like an orgasm.

Sara's moans become louder and more wild, timed with Ted's thrusting, while he starts to grunt as his orgasm builds. "Ohhh, Sara, I'm going to come really soon, really soon," Ted manages to say.

In between gasps, Sara replies, "Come inside me, Ted, put your big cock right into me and fill me up with your come!"

"Oh, Sara, here it comes, here it comes - I'm coming, I'm coming in you!" exclaims Ted. I feel the strap-on push into me the deepest yet as Ted buries himself as far inside Sara as he can go.

There is an audible squirting sound, and Sara says, "Oh god, I can FEEL you coming, so far inside me. Stay in there while I come!"

Ted obliges (I'm not sure he's capable of too much else!) and I feel the strap-on begin to move again.

I somehow emerge from my sexual fog long enough to say to Sara, "Don't forget, use your fingers if you need to."

"I don't need to, the bottom of this strap-on is fucking my clit nicely," she replies.

Soon she is bucking wildly, and I can hear the squelching noise of Ted's come-soaked cock moving in and out of her at the same time.

Just as I am unable to resist putting a hand on my cock, Sara cries out, "Oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm SOOO coming."

This is accompanied by a hot spray of liquid onto my thighs - she's come on me! This sends me over the edge, and I start to massage the head of my cock. There is a huge amount of pre-cum there, even more than I'd imagined, and I rub this everywhere I can.

I'm so ready to come that it only takes a few quick squeezes on my slippery cock to start jetting my own semen out, in greater amounts than I've ever seen before.

As I orgasm, Sara pulls out of me, jerkily as her orgasm subsides. Ted is still kneeling behind her, rubbing his cock and looking dazed but happy.

I'm still feeling the come spurt out of me in waves as Sara says, "Oh god that was good. What's next?

***TO BE CONTINUED***

If you like this story and want more, please let me know in the comments, or through the Contact section of my user profile. I will accept ALL suggestions for what might happen next, and will write up the suggestions I find the sexiest.