Roll the Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

The look on Liz's face never changed as she let Lou lead the discussion. What April noticed most was the rapidity with which Liz was finishing off her large glass of wine.

"A probationary period allows us to review all the supervisors and managers early in their careers and make any, um, adjustments that need to be made," Lou explained.

"I see," April said. Apparently, Patty just needed an adjustment, she thought.

"I asked you to join us tonight so I can discuss this with you and I asked Liz to be here as a witness from HR so there can be no dispute afterwards," Lou said.

"Is there reason for dispute?" April asked slyly.

Lou laughed and Liz offered a noticeable grin.

"Maybe that word was a little harsh," he answered. "She's here to make sure there are no misunderstandings. How's that?"

April nodded. "I think I've done MORE than what is required of my job, Lou. Wouldn't you agree?"

Her meaning was very clear to Lou and a rush of adrenalin burst through his body as he quickly reflected on their previous meeting and what was to come.

"You drive a hard bargain, April," he replied. "Our offer ended up being quite favorable to you. Therefore, I think we expect MORE out of you than previous supervisors."

April said, "Normally, the successful end of a probationary period includes a raise. Can I expect the same?"

"As long as the probationary period ends successfully, yes," Lou declared.

"Has it?" April asked.

Lou put his glass on a table and rose to his feet. He walked over to April's chair and said, "Let's find out. Stand up, April."

April's indecision was compounded when she saw Liz stand up at the same time as herself. Either she and Lou had done this before or Liz had her instructions well rehearsed. April froze in place.

"Come with me," Lou said, taking April firmly by the arm.

"Where? What are you...ouch! You're hurting me, Lou," April protested as she was dragged toward a bedroom with Liz right behind her.

The closer they got to the bedroom the harder April fought against Lou's effort to haul her by the arm. Of course, his strength prevailed and April stumbled awkwardly through the entrance into the massive and ornate bedroom. She looked back at the sound of the door closing and saw Liz standing guard by it.

"Now, my dear April, any unnecessary noise from you will have dire consequences," Lou warned her. "Obedience will have quite pleasant effects. It's that easy."

They stared defiantly at each other for a moment in the silent room.

"Good," Lou finally said. "Liz, if you will start, please."

April watched Lou step back until he was at the end of the king-sized bed. Just as he sat down, April felt Liz behind her. Then Liz's arms were encircling April's waist and her hands were rising up the front of April's blouse. They passed slowly over her breasts and stopped at the opening of the blouse.

When Liz began to unbutton the blouse, April spun sideways and shouted, "No! Stop!"

Liz grabbed April's arm and, with cat-like quickness and startling strength, she spun April around until she faced Lou again with one arm behind her and Liz pushing it higher.

"Owwww!" April shrieked.

"What did I tell you about being loud?" Lou said calmly. "Now settle down before you REALLY get hurt. Liz, let's try this one more time."

As before, Liz reached for the top button of April's blouse and, this time, got it open without further protest. April stood helplessly as button after button was opened. Liz pulled the blouse out of April's pants and finished the job with Lou looking on intently.

April's light tan bra clung to her breasts as they heaved with her breathing. Then, with a rapid tug, Liz had the blouse completely off. April's arm was too sore to attempt another 'escape', which she knew was hopeless anyway. Instead, she gazed at Lou while he unbuckled the belt on his pants. Liz's hands returned to April's chest and launched into a methodical rub down of every inch of April's exposed skin.

As Lou opened the pants and unzipped them, Liz concentrated on the tits inside April's bra. She squeezed them and pressed them against April's chest, tugging on the nipples through the thin material of the bra.

Liz brought her hands behind April and unhooked the bra. Lou was removing his shoes, but never took his eyes off April. He smiled at April's halfhearted attempt to stop Liz and Liz's slapping away of April's hands. The bra straps slid down April's arms and the tits that Lou had admired once before were again revealed for his enjoyment.

Lou pushed down his pants while Liz kneaded the breasts harshly. April fidgeted under the manipulation of Liz's hands, but felt her nipples hardening from the attention. Likewise, she saw Lou's cock harden and press against his shorts. He wrapped his fingers around the loose material of the boxers and his long erection, stroking it slowly. The tip threatened to appear above the waistband.

Then Liz's hands slid down April's body and worked on the top of her pants until they were open. April nearly cried out again at the sight and feel of Liz's fingers slipping inside her panties and onto her pussy.

"Be quiet, April," Liz whispered into her ear. "For your own sake, be quiet."

The fingers grazed along her slit and up against her clit, but never entered her. They loitered around the clit, bearing down on the erect nub harder and harder.

Soon, Liz was pulling down the pants and tossing them out of the way. Lou was still masturbating with his shorts on, waiting for the right time. Liz knew what he wanted. She pulled off April's panties and Lou took off his shorts.

April had reason to believe Lou was very large—she had felt it for herself. However, she wasn't prepared for the reality of his erection unhindered by clothing. It rose from between his legs like a log with a slight curl back towards his stomach. Purple veins lined both sides and the pink head seemed to pulse with life.

"I think April deserves a little something, Liz. Will you do the favors," Lou said.

Nothing would have totally surprised April at that point, but she still looked on with a little amazement when Liz took off her dress and stood in the tiniest bra and thong she had ever seen. Lou began to stroke his cock, but that wasn't what had April's attention. She was paying much more attention to Liz getting on her knees in front of April.

"Spread your legs," Liz demanded.

"No, I won't..."

"Spread your fucking legs," Lou bellowed.

April jumped at the volume of his voice, and then obeyed. Quickly, Liz's face was in place, licking up the side of April's thigh until it was at her pussy. The smile returned to Lou's face when he saw Liz's tongue make its first contact with April's cunt and he saw the look on April's face. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out as the tongue slid inside her. April instinctively put her hands on Liz's head with the intent of pulling her away. But she knew better, and tried to stand still as Liz's tongue and lips did their work on her pussy.

Lou was masturbating more vigorously now. April felt the moisture building inside her cunt. Liz fucked her with her tongue and held her by the ass. Then Liz made the move up to April's clit and heard the young woman moan.

April bent at the waist to try to escape, but Liz pulled on her ass and brought April's pussy back to her face. She sucked on the clit with more force, resulting in louder groans from April. This time, Lou didn't complain.

April was certain she was going to cum. Was that what Lou wanted to see and hear? She doubted it, and he confirmed that a moment later when he told Liz to stand up.

"Bring her here," he told Liz.

Liz pulled April over to the end of the bed and Lou spread his legs.

"The probationary period is almost over, sweetheart. Get down here and let me feel those lips around my cock," he said to April.

"And if I don't?" she asked.

Lou shrugged. "Does the name Patty ring a bell?"

"And the raise?"

Lou smiled. "We'll discuss it."

"We'll discuss it now. I want...," April began.

But Liz cut her short, pushing April forward so that she crumpled into Lou's lap. Immediately, Liz had her by the hair and was shoving her face onto Lou's cock while April got on her knees.

"OK. OK," she cried.

The look on her face only made Lou harder. He loved power almost more than money and the frightened girl about to suck his cock was well within his control. He remembered the first time Liz was the victim. His cock ached at the recollection of cum leaking out of her mouth and running down her chin. Perhaps April would be in Liz's role in another five years.

For now, he was satisfied to watch April hover over his erection.

"Lick it first. Slowly," he told her.

April didn't have to do much maneuvering to meet Lou's demands. His cock pointed back along his body with a stiffness she had never seen. All she had to do was place her tongue above his balls and slide it up the length of the pole. It was warm and throbbing. Each new lick caused the cock to rise from Lou's body as if trying to force itself into her mouth.

"Now," Lou said. "Suck it like I know you can."

April gently lifted the cock with one hand and placed her lips around the head. The salty taste of his precum met her tongue as the cock slowly disappeared. Lou and Liz watched with delight as April began a blowjob that she hated to give, but had to give.

For a moment or two, April's head bobbed up and down on the shaft without interruption. Then she felt Liz leaning against her ass and Liz's hands caressing her tits. The rougher Liz became with April's nipples, the faster April sucked on Lou's cock. Her body was betraying her the longer the session went, and when Liz began to stroke April's clit, April wasn't sure she could outlast Lou.

She used a hand to stroke Lou's cock while her mouth continued to work on the upper half. Anything to make him cum was her only goal. Luckily, with her lips wrapped around his erection, her moans were muffled.

Then a sign: "Oh God, yes. Yes! Suck harder!"

April obeyed as Lou's body rose from the bed and drove the cock deeper into her mouth. He held her head in place.

"Fuck yessssss," Lou groaned. "Yes!"

The first shot of his cum nearly made April cum herself, but she fought off her own pending orgasm while her boss came in torrents. She swallowed what she could and the rest flowed back down his cock and collected on April's lips and fingers. The bed shook from his seemingly endless thrusts. Each grunt he uttered meant another flow of cum that April had to manage.

Liz worked on April's clit throughout the entire orgasm and then filled April's cunt with two moist fingers. April immediately began to cum. She put both hands on the bed on either side of Lou and allowed herself to cum over and over again with unrestrained sobs of delight.

Lou watched, his unattended cock now dripping cum onto his stomach. He reached out for one of April's tits and helped prolong the orgasm for another few seconds.

Soon, it was over.

***

April's life settled back into a steadier routine after the meeting with Lou and Liz. Hoping that her harassment by Lou was complete, she became more confident in her ability to manage the girls working for her. Turnover decreased as everybody seemed happier. Everything operated like clockwork.

If only April had asked Liz about this stage in her career at the casino she would have known better. Lou waited patiently for April's guard to drop and then he rolled out the ultimate display of authority.

The offices of the casino, including April's, were modern and comfortable but packed into a relatively small area close enough to the casino floor that noise was a constant factor. Lou was ever-vigilant of this fact and not against using it to his advantage.

One evening as April was leaving her own office, Lou met her in the hallway. They were alone.

"Hello, April. Working late?" Lou asked with a smile.

"A little. I'll be leaving soon," she replied.

Lou was well aware of her schedule and had waited near April's office for fifteen minutes prior to their 'chance' encounter. He now allowed his eyes to inspect her tight sweater and pants in the soft light.

"Do you have a full staff tonight?"

April nodded. "Yep."

They both took a few steps toward the casino gaming area.

"Good. You're going to be busy for a few minutes," Lou said.

As April turned to look at him in surprise at his statement, he took her by the arm. At the same time, he opened the door closest to them and dragged April into a dark storage room. She began to say something but Lou immediately had his hand on her mouth. He slammed the door shut and flipped on the light.

"Don't you dare make a sound," he ordered, pressing her back against a small space of bare wall.

Tall storage shelves surrounded them. April felt completely penned in with Lou in front of her blocking her only escape.

He removed his hand and said, "It's time for the real deal, April. Everything up till now has been preliminaries."

Both of his hands were on the outside of her sweater, fondling the tits inside. He pushed harder against her and brought his own body closer. Once again, April felt the presence of his thickening cock.

"It won't be Liz's tongue inside you this time, honey. You get the real thing tonight."

"No, I won't let you do...," April said.

The slap of Lou's huge hand against her face echoed in the little room. April shrieked and put her fingers on the throbbing side of her jaw.

"You asshole. Let me go," she insisted.

"Not yet. Not before you get the full pleasure of this."

Lou's hands were opening the front of her pants. He had them, and her panties, around her knees in a matter of seconds. Despite her struggles, he had her shoes and the pants off soon afterward. She debated a knee to his face, but couldn't rule out never leaving the room alive if she did.

He stood in front of her again with a satisfied grin. He pushed down his pants and took out his cock. April shook with uncontrollable fear and rage.

Lou forced his body onto hers yet again and rubbed the cock against her bare skin. He reached behind her and pulled her forward by the ass. Then he pushed her against the wall and kissed her violently.

April tried to swing her head from side to side to avoid it, but he had her trapped in every way.

Then she felt his hand and his cock between her legs.

"Spread 'em!"

Instantly after she did, she felt the cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Good girl," he said with a sneer.

The next few seconds were nearly lost in April's mind as Lou viciously drove the cock up inside her with a brutal thrust. She attempted a scream but no air was available. All she felt was the hugeness of his erection. Her legs began to give way.

Lou used both arms to lift April's feet off the floor. April had to wrap her legs around the man to keep from falling, and he eagerly got a better hold of her to improve the angle of his cock and assure that she remained in place. At that point, the fucking began in earnest.

April had most of her senses back again and protested in a firm voice. Lou repeated his order for her to remain quiet and pounded her pussy with increased vigor. The shelves on either side rattled from the force of April's body hitting the wall.

"Let me see those beautiful tits of yours," Lou told her.

April managed to used a hand to lift the sweater.

"The bra, too," Lou said.

April pulled up the bra to expose both breasts. Lou quickly had one in his mouth, holding April up by the ass and fucking her nonstop while he sucked on her tit and nipple. April was powerless against his assault and merely waited for him to finish.

Lou was in no big hurry, having locked the door and knowing he could order anybody away who tried to enter. He never had to as he came closer and closer to cumming. The tightness of April's cunt on his thick cock prevented him from lasting too long.

"Ahhhh, yes. Almost there," he murmured.

Another minute passed and April heard his breathing become more ragged.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!"

After a momentary pause, the most violent thrust yet signaled the start of Lou's orgasm. He drove his cock up into April with renewed energy and poured shot after shot of cum into her. She recognized his grunts and knew her pussy was being filled with the same volume of cum that she once had to try to swallow. Like before, it leaked out and this time ran down the inside of her thigh. She felt his fingers digging into her ass and all she could do was cling to him.

He seemed to cum forever. But, finally, she felt herself being lowered onto her feet. She leaned against him at first, but backed away as he slowly withdrew his semi-rigid cock. Lou sucked on her tits before she could hide them again and bit the nipples in order to hear her moans.

"You're going to have a long and illustrious career with us," he said mockingly.

April was dressing. "Fuck you."

"When I want you to, sweetheart," he said.

As she was leaving the room, April turned and said, "Liz was better."

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12