Roll With It Pt. 1

Story Info
Group of students abducted by mysterious organisation.
15k words
4.46
30.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers

( I )

When he had first heard of the plan to go out trekking in the mountains Luke thought his friends were out of their minds. He rested on his bed and stared at the ceiling trying to come up with a good excuse not to participate. What were they thinking of? Hiking miles, climbing miles and sweating like a pig in the summer heat. Why not go to the ocean or at least the pool where he could lye around and watch the girls go by…
It was summer again and Luke a College freshman had planned a nice vacation with his girlfriend until… until moron friend Mike Thompson had to come with the “perfect plan” to go mountain trekking. It was not only trekking and sleeping in tents alone. Mikes parents owned a cottage somewhere deep in the mountains.

“Imagine…” Mike had told him and his other friends during lunch time at the college. “Imagine one week of hiking up to that cottage. Every night will be spend in front of a nice fire and in a tent…with the girls… and later on in the cottage. It will be fun and a lot of boozing and shagging guys!”

Luke could still hear the laughter and cheers of his friends. They were four guys and except Luke the rest had no real girlfriends. He could understand their excitement when Mike told them that he already had invited some hot chicks for the trip. Luke wasn’t quiet sure if he should take his girlfriend with him or not… but it wasn’t too long until Mike told her about the trip. He didn’t know what he told her but she was excited to go. He remembered her smiling at him telling how fun it would be…how could he say no when she smiled at him? Selena played an important part in his life. She was the cutest and kindest girl he had ever gone out with. They started dating a few months ago and it was pure luck that she chose to go out with him. Luke seriously loved her and did not want to loose her. He knew that this hiking trip especially with this particular party would become soon a trip to hell. He knew Mike and the guys just wanted to fuck their brains out… this would definitely be something not for her. She just wasn’t the type and even the slightest idea of her being touched by one of his friend drove him angry.

Somebody knocked on the door and he rose from his bed. The vacation season started yesterday and Luke was one of the last Students left in the dorm. His roommate already left and he stared to the deserted side of the room.

“Come in.” he shouted.

It was Selena and Luke sighed. Thank God it wasn’t annoying brat from room 34 still trying to establish communication with him. As usual she looked fantastic. Her hair was light brown with streaks of blonde which fell straight up to the tip of her shoulder. Her green grey eyes looked into his brown eyes and she smiled with her rosy full lips. Luke stood up and patted his short sleeved black shirt and khaki pants, grinned and gave her a good hug. He kissed her soft cheeks and smelled her honey like body scent. She wore black pants showing off her long legs and cute butt and a red summer sweater. Both were nearly the same height and Luke loved it to have her body close to his.

“I missed you…” he whispered into her ear.

“Were you still sleeping?” she asked and ran her finger through his messy short brown hair.

“Nah…just thinking about the trip…”

She glided out of his arms and sat down on his bed.

“So you still have doubts about it…” she looked away and stared through the window.

It was getting darker outside and the lush green leafs on the trees stirred in the warm summer breeze.

“I just wanted to have some time with you alone. I mean we are otherwise constantly surrounded by those guys… this vacation is not only a break from study…it’s a fucking break from them.” Luke said.

“Come on. They are our friends and we will have time on our own. Plus it will be a lot of fun and I already promised Mike and the girls.” She said.

“…the girls? Who is coming?” Luke couldn’t quiet belief that Mike actually found some girls coming with them. He hoped that he wouldn’t find any which would also mean at the same time the end of this saga.

“Well, I invited Josie…and she said yes, Sam and Mikes sister Karen.”

“WHO…excuse me repeat that last part of your sentence please…” Luke said and stared at Selena.

“…Sam and Mikes sister…? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing… I just didn’t quiet get that last part.”

Luke couldn’t believe that Mike’s sister was coming with them. He knew his friend a hell of a long time. They grew up together like brothers and if Luke hated one person on this world then it would be his sister. It was no joke. She was worse than anything. Not that she looked bad… she was and is just the super bitch of the universe and Luke knew that… he experienced it first hand and on a long term basis. He was lucky that he didn’t suffer any psychological damages from prolonged exposure to sister Karen.


“This is just too perfect…” Luke muttered.

“Actually I just came across to tell you that Josie and I are having a girls night out party…so…”Selena eyes were begging.

Luke sighed. They had a date tonight… whatever. Girls night out was something like an emergency medical call for the chicks…what could he do?

“Whatever… I will be at Mikes, if you are looking for me.” He said.

Selena smiled and gave him a kiss. Luke grabbed her slim waist and pushed her on the bed. He kissed her soft lips and his hands wandered down to her round butt. He could feel her body heat through the fabric of her pants. She wiped her hair off her face and sighed when he cupped her breasts beneath her sweater. Her breasts were round and just the right size for his hand. He felt her erect nipple on his palm and gave her another deep kiss. Selena slowly spread her legs and Luke snuggled his erect penis against her heated sex.

“Luke… I have to go.” She whispered.

They were just dry humping and Luke just started to think that he might be able to have her stay here tonight. But things never went the way he wanted them to go. Sex with Selena was fantastic. She had the body of a goddess however sex was not her favourite passed time. Not that he was bad in bed… they dated now for over 6months but there were still things he didn’t understand about Selena.

“I see you later.” She whispered and gave him a soft kiss and left the bed.

“I love you Selena…” he said and watched her go out the door.


( ii )

Mike lived a couple of blocks away from the dorm and Luke walked through the mild night to his house. Mikes parents were pretty rich and so they had bought this house near the college for him and his sister. The latter part being the negative thing about it. But it was like his second house. It wasn’t big but just right for some partying and hanging out. He walked up the stairs of the front porch and entered the house.
The living room was dead quite and he walked through to Mikes room and entered without knocking.

“JESUS!” Mike screamed and looked at Luke. “You fucking scared the shit out of me!”

He quickly stormed to the door and closed it.

“Thanks for knocking… I could have just fucked a babe here or masturbated or whatever.” Mike said and welcomed him.

“You look awful.” Luke said and stared at his face.

Mikes blond hair was standing up into every direction, he had dark rings under his eyes, beard stubbles, his white T-shirt covered with stains and his denim jeans had holes.

“I’m sorry I can’t always look clean like you… I had to work man.” Mike said grinned and showed him various monitors on his desk.

“What the fuck…is this?” Luke said, walked up to the desk and touched one the smaller ones.
“Big Mike is watching you right now!” he said and pressed a button on a huge switchboard.

All 19 screens flickered and images in black and white slowly appeared in front of them. Luke looked in awe at the screens and at Mike. He knew that he was a tech maniac but this really surprised him.

“Ok… here on the right side. 5 monitors showing the towns favourite bars, these 3 here students favourite night clubs. In the middle we are able to see my house, your room, dorms girls shower room and on the left… well those connections are not established yet.”

Luke stared into the monitor and saw girls undressing.

“Mike this…this is fucking illegal you know that. How did you get the cameras in there the first place.” Luke couldn’t believe what his friend here was doing.

“It’s so easy to bribe people nowadays. Plus I promised them to send them some hot videos and pictures.” He laughed.

“For Christ sake.” Luke mumbled and sat down into one of the chairs in front of the monitors.

“Relax buddy. It’s harmless. What’s wrong in having some fun. Don’t be such a tight assed moral bitch…” Mike said.

He stood up, walked to a little fridge next to his bed and got out some beer for them. Like him the entire room was a mess. Luke stared at the monitor.

“Where, when any why did you install a camera in my room?” he asked and took a sip of the cool beer.

“So I can record you fucking Selena.” Mike replied.

Luke just shook his head.

“Here we go man. See this chick.” Mike pointed to one of the monitors.

It was a rest room and the camera was planted somewhere behind the mirror. The girl stared right at them. Luke couldn’t tell the colour of her hair but it seemed to be pretty dark. She looked mature and sexy he thought. She wore a black dress held by thing straps around her shoulder. Luke and Mike’s eye followed her neckline to her deep cleavage. Suddenly she leaned forward, shook her breasts and put on some lipstick.

“Fucking hell Luke. I don’t know what it is but girls in black dresses drive me crazy.”

“Who is she?” Luke asked.

“Samantha Clemens. 3rd year History Student. One clever and hot girl! The best thing of course being that she will accompany us for our little trip to the mountains.”

Luke watched her vanishing from the view of the camera.

“Where is Selena? I thought you had a date with her tonight.” Mike asked and flipped some switches.

“She apparently has a girls night out.” Luke said and sighed.

“You are so crazy man. It’s Saturday, vacation has started and you let her go out alone with her girlfriends. Are you totally out of it? Selena is a Babe magnet. She is the perfect girl next door. The guys out there tonight are going to be fucking barbarians. Just imagine what they are going to do to her.” Mike said.

“Calm down. She can handle it. I trust her ok?.”

“Do you know where she is going?” he asked him.

“No…but she is with Josie.” Luke replied.

“I get the picture. Let’s check out the bars and clubs then.” Mike replied and both stared at the monitors.


( iii )

“Come on hurry up!” Josie shouted and pushed Selena into the crowd.

The music was deafening and the base was so deep and loud that it tingled her stomach. It was dark and the flashing lights were annoying at first. People were screaming and shouting and the heat of the dancing and mingling bodies raised the temperature in the club to near sauna level. People kept on crushing into her and Josie didn’t stop pushing her forward. It still was a surprise that they passed the security check outside. 19 and drinking at this establishment was weird. Luke had told her once that the drinking age in Europe began with 16 for light alcohol and with 18 you could drink anything you wanted. But somehow she held her drink in her hand and danced with the crowd on the floor. It wasn’t the first time that Josie had passed them through security. She was the bad one of them but Selena knew that at the core she was very warm hearted girl.

After a couple of drinks she found herself at ease and started having light conversation with some guys. Standing at the drink bar guys accidentally bumped into her and chatted her up. Selena knew that some were trying very hard to get her to laugh or get intrigued about them but most of the guys seemed to be just after her body. Without looking at the guys face she could feel them stare at her chest and other parts of her body. She wore a white sleeveless top and black tight pants.

“So what are your plans for the summer?” the latest of the guys asked her.

He was muscular and well tanned. His short blond hair spiked with gel and his teeth shining white. She recognised him from her high school yearbook. Football player… something Hudson.

“Did you go to Lexington high?” she asked him.

He was a little surprised and seemed to focus on her more carefully.

“Yeah…Floyd Hudson. You are?” he asked.

“Selena Taylor. I think I was 1 year below you. I saw you play football a couple of times.” She said and shook his hand.

He smiled and ordered a drink for both of them. The volume of the music sank a little since they entered the club so at least she could hear him talk. But still she had to shout quite loudly. They talked a little about the time in High School and it was nice to be reminded of home. Floyd seemed out to be an okay guy to talk to at least he was staring at her boobs all the time.

“Are you going home over summer?” he asked her.

“Later on maybe. I’m heading to the nearby mountains with a bunch of friends in a couple of days.” She told him.

“Sounds fun and may I ask what you are doing for the rest of the night?”

She smiled and took a sip from her cocktail. “Going back home where my boyfriend is waiting.”

“Why isn’t he here now? Had a fight?”

“No. Just having a girls night out. My friend is over there on the floor. Blond, black top and… yeah smooching right now.” Selena said pointing out Josie and shaking her head in disbelief that she got her man for the night already.

“You wanna dance a little?” Floyd asked her.

She owed him the drink and so without thinking about it too much she said yes.

The screen was blurred and dark. The lights cast a shadow over the people and Selena slipped out of Luke’s vision. He wasn’t quiet sure if he should act pissed off or just behave normally.

“Don’t say a word Mike.” He just whispered.

“I’m not saying anything dude. But one point of advice for next time. Better go with her.” He said and gave his friend another beer.

“You know what?! Josie is a fucking whore… and is a bad influence for Selena. I mean isn’t that obvious. That girl has fucked nearly every male student at this university…”

“… and that’s why she is coming a long for Mike’s little paradise trip to the mountains.” Interrupted his friend.

“Why can’t she see that?” Luke muttered.

“Please stop sounding like my mother or worse my sister. I think there is nothing wrong in having a little fun. Plus at the moment she isn’t doing anything wrong. This guy bought her a drink she dances with him just to be polite…God Luke…Selena won’t cheat on you. So calm down…have your beer and let’s focus our attention back to those wonderful girls at the tanning salon.”

After the one dance Selena returned with Josie to the bar and ordered another drink. Her head already started to spin a little but the night just seemed to have started and it was hot in the club which made her thirsty. Josie’s cheek were red from dancing. Her true blond hair was short just covering her neck. She was a little smaller than Selena and often envied her long legs.

“I saw that you also found someone.” Josie said into her ear.

“Just a boy from my old High School.” She replied.

“He looks hot! I bet he has a huge dick.” Both of them giggled.

A long time passed and Selena found herself drinking and talking a little too much. Her vision swirled and everything around her seemed to move in slow motion. The guy next to her laughed and gave her a shot glass which she gulped down. She had no clue who he was but seemed to have talked to him for the last couple of minutes. Josie was nowhere to be seen. Selena closed her eyes trying to shut out the sound of the music and people around her. One part of her brain told her to move and get out of here the other half just telling her to ease out.

“HEY… another shot BABE!” the guy cried and held her arm when she stood up from the bar stool. Her legs nearly gave in. He pulled her hard and she landed into his arms. The guys friends cheered and laughed. His arms quickly grabbed around her waist.

“Have another one” he whispered into her ear. His breath stank of alcohol and cigarette.

The rim of a glass touched her lips and parted them. The guy guided another shot of whiskey into her. The alcohol burned through her body and heated her up. She felt him kissing her neck. His warm tongue licked her skin. She felt Goosebumps running down her body. At the same time his right hand slightly touched her soft breast. She felt his swelling dick underneath his trousers.

“Let me go…” she mumbled and pushed herself away from him.

Selena had to get away from here. She stumbled towards the exit. People were standing in her way and she pushed herself through. Strains of her hair fell into her face which she had so carefully put together. She saw the exit and felt relieved when her face slammed hard against someone’s body.

“Oh God…” she said holding her nose. “I’m sorry!”

“Selena?” It was Floyd. “Are you alright?” he asked her.

Do you think I look okay? She thought and tried to walk out.

“Here let me help you.” He told her and held her arm to support her walking up the stairs.

The sudden cool air gave her a chill down the spine. The fresh air felt good in her lungs. The silence outside made her ears ring.

“Where is your friend?” he asked her.

Selena felt like puking. Her body shivered and Floyd had to keep a tight grip around her arm not to let her fall on the ground. Her face turned white.

“I think I’m going to throw up…” she mumbled.

She wanted to lie down on the cool concrete floor of the sidewalk. She heard the deep base of the music from the pub and the voices of the crowd. Try not to think about puking… she thought.

“Hey… get a grip Selena. Come on let me take you home. I think I might know where your friend is.” He heard him talking.

He dragged her with him for couple of minutes down the deserted streets. She felt his strong warm hand on her naked arm. Except the street lights the town was dark. It must be pretty late, Selena thought and tried to keep on walking as hard as she could on her wobbly legs.

“Where are we going…” she slurred. Her legs were tired and all she wanted now was her bead and her head to stop spinning around.

Selena’s mind drifted back and away. It was hard to keep focus were this guy was taking her. After a while they entered a house and the next minute she was lying in bed. It felt so good to lie down. She nearly drifted off to sleep hadn’t there been this odd feeling settling in suddenly. The light on the ceiling burned into her eyes and stung her brain. She closed them. The room smelled of cold cigarette smoke. This was definitely not her room.

“…hey Floyd…” she said and gathered some strength before getting up.

Her legs felt like jello. She felt sweaty and yearned for a shower. The walls of the room were packed with posters of movies, nature scenes and girls. It was clean and tidy. It had a simple bookshelf…her head hurt and she slumped back on the bed. She put her head down on a pillow and stared at a Basic Instinct movie poster. Her eyelids felt heavy.

Suddenly somebody cupped her breasts. Selena opened her eyes. The room was dark and she realised that she had passed out. She was lying on her side while somebody was stroking her breasts. Her mouth opened for a scream but quickly a hand muffled her outcry. It was dark and the person out of her view ;she panicked.

“Calm down Selena.” Whispered a voice.

It was Floyd. She felt his big and hot dick stroking her butt cheeks. Since when was she naked?
He pinched her erect nipples and knelt her breasts. Something warm ran down her inner thigh. She moved her hand down to her pussy. It was hot and wet as hell. Her mind went blank. What had happened? What the hell was going on? She felt Floyds swollen dick poking into her back. His tongue was running down her naked shoulder. Her body was shivering with lust. God, had he already fucked her?

L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers