Rolling a Creampie

Story Info
Dice game brings tasty results.
2.2k words
4.34
181.8k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,408 Followers

I decided to go to the local Novelty store one afternoon. I was looking around for something to liven up the bedroom antics.

I came across a pair of dice with sexy things for you to do if you happen to roll them. I figured that this was spicy, yet tame.

I bought them and figured I'd break them out, tonight. When I got home, my wife was in the yard by the pool. It was hot outside and she was covered with sweat. It was turning me on.

She was in her bathing suit, looking quite hot also. I stood and admired her before going back and announcing my presence. She had her beautiful eyes closed. Her long blond hair was in a ponytail. She has a beautiful body with long legs and a great ass.

As I looked at her I thanked the heavens that she was with me. I started to get an erection. She rolled on her stomach, just then, and I got a look at her beautiful ass It was perfect. She likes to exercise and it showed.

I opened the sliders and walked back to her. I told her "Hello" so as not to startle her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Where you been, I missed you?" she asked.

I told her I got a little surprise for later. She looked up and saw the tent in my shorts.

"You have a surprise for me? Are you hiding it in there?" she asked. "Let me see?"

She sat up and then had me sit next to her. She turned around and pulled down my zipper. My cock sprung out.

"You know, lying out here has me thirsty. I could use a cocktail."

I felt her mouth engulf me. I was pretty horny from walking around the novelty store. When I saw my wife in her bikini; it just made matters worse. I started to thrust a little.

She swirled her tongue around and around the head of my cock. I was as hard as steel and her sucking had me ready to blow in minutes. I tried to slow her down with my hands but her head was bobbing up and down like a piston.

She reached her hand inside my shorts and massaged my nuts and I knew that was it. I felt my balls filling up and was almost ready to unload when we heard a noise.

"Matt, Paula are you back there?" It was my neighbor. My wife released my cock and spun around. I grabbed her towel and covered up. It seemed that my neighbor was going away on vacation and Paula went over to speak to her about watching their home while they were away.

I limped in the house. I was so close. I simply waited there for her. When she came in saw the state I was in, she started to laugh.

"Poor baby. Now show me my surprise."

I had almost forgotten. I pulled out the dice. She picked them up and looked amused. I asked her if she wanted to play a little now.

"You bet, I am so hot from sucking you. You are so funny with those dice. How do you play?"

Well you roll the dice and do whatever it says. One die is a command and the other is a body part. If you roll the die with "Free Turn", you get another turn.

"How does it end?"

I told her when we have had the same number of turns. We agree on how many turns, except if you happen to roll the "Free Turn". That's an extra. You're also not allowed to cum during the game.

"Should I shower first? I'm all sweaty from lying out."

I told her she looked and smelled sexy and not to bother.

So we decided to play. We agreed to 3 rolls, each. She rolled the dice first.

"It says, "Suck-Toes". You're lucky I got a pedicure yesterday." She laughed and extender her foot to me.

I loved her feet, so this was a great way to begin. I kneeled down and grasped her foot. I brought it to my face. It smelled like coconuts from her tanning lotion. I popped her big toe in my mouth and tasted the saltiness from her sweat; she had been sunbathing before this.

"That feels so good. Take your time. I like this game already" she said as she enjoyed herself.

As I sucked her toes, I thought about finally getting to pop inside her. I was so close before that this was torture to me. My cock was throbbing.

I started to get up after sucking her foot but she pushed me back down and put her other foot in my face.

"A deal is a deal, now suck!" she laughed. "Don't you like my pretty toes? They painted red and this one has a toe ring, too."

I did love this but my cock was getting uncomfortable in my shorts. I finished the other foot and sat down next to her.

"That felt so good. I like this game. Now it's your turn"

I rolled. It said for her to "Rub-Crotch". She bent down in front of me and pulled out my penis. It was hard as a rock and covered in juices. She wrapped her hand around my cock and started to slowly pump me.

"Does this feel good? I bet it does" she said in a deep voice.

She stroked and pumped me. I was ready to pop and she knew it. I threw my head back and finally told her to stop.

She let go and smiled. Then she rolled her dice. It said to "Lick-Ass".

"Ooh, you've never done that for me. Go slow, so I can enjoy it."

She pulled her bathing suit off completely. She was magnificent. She went over to the arm of the couch and bent over it. Her long hair was on her back and she was looking back at me, waiting.

I kneeled down again and brought my face to her ass. I smelled her pussy. It was literally dripping. I longed to suck it. I extended my tongue. I found her cute little asshole and began rimming her. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart.

"Oh that feels great. I never knew you were so dirty. Stick your tongue all the way in now."

I did as she asked and she cried out in pleasure. I kept this up until she pushed me away telling me she couldn't take anymore.

It was my turn. I rolled a "Rub-Ass". I felt cheated. That was until she started massaging me. It gave me a little break from thinking about cumming and I was able to relax.

It was finally her last roll. She rolled a "Free Turn". She just rolled again. It said, "Lick-Crotch". This girl should be in Vegas. She looked pleased and didn't say a word. She just lied down and spread her legs.

I moved in. She smelled wonderful. When I tasted her, it was a mix of her juices and sweat. I remembered again that she had been lying out in the sun for quite awhile. The smell and taste turned me on even more.

"I'm so wet. Your tongue on my toes and then on my ass have me so excited. Go slow. Suck up my juices. I was lying out in the sun just thinking of you and then you came home with a wonderful surprise."

I could see she was almost ready to cum. She was grinding her pussy on my face and had a death grip on my head. I pulled away.

"What are you doing? I almost came?" she cried.

I told her that a rule was a rule and no one was allowed to cum.

"Okay, remember that, Mr. Rule Enforcer" she said.

My last roll was "Kiss-Mouth". That was fine, because I was ready to fuck her. We kissed long and hard. Then I told her to lie down. I told her the game was over and I couldn't wait to fuck.

I slid inside her pussy. My dick had been aching all day. She had me near the brink several times. I slowly plunged in and out. She was arching her back and digging her nails in me. I fucked her for as long as I could.

When I came, it felt like a volcanic eruption. I shot load after load of cum into her pussy.

She said, "Fill me up. Your cum is so hot. Let it all out."

After some relaxing, I pulled out. I felt so much better. That was the load of the century. I felt bad that Paula hadn't cum. I asked her why she hadn't.

"I wasn't allowed to. I still have one more roll" she said with an evil grin. "Remember, I rolled a Free Turn!"

She was right. I had completely forgotten.

"You never know what's next, with my luck. I've been rolling pretty darn well."

She picked up the dice and rolled. It said "Lick-Crotch".

"I bet your wishing now that you hadn't cum yet or so much? Do you have any idea how much you just came? I can feel it inside me. Time for your creampie dessert!" she said laughing.

If she thought that anything was going to happen, she was crazy. I told her that I'd do her later.

"Let's see. You buy the dice. You don't follow the rules and have an orgasm before the game is over. I don't get to cum? I don't think so. Either you finish the game or we're going to have some problems. Besides, I swallow your cum all the time. It's about time you got to see what I'm eating."

I simply resigned myself to the inevitability. I told her I was just kidding.

"Good, now lie on your back. I always cum when you eat me like that."

I lied down. She crawled over to me and swung her leg over my head. Her pussy was pink and the lips were puffy. There were shiny juices on the outside. She then lowered herself down on my mouth.

"That's good. Now suck me a little and make me feel good."

I stuck my tongue in her and swirled it around. I tasted something salty and knew what it was. It seemed that there wasn't much in her. She was riding my face and feeling good. I was glad that I decided to go through with it. She was going to cum and this wasn't so bad.

"Suck hard; I want you to taste it."

I did as she said. I sucked real hard and almost choked. It seems that I had shot way up inside her. My mouth filled up and I had no where to go with it.

"Wow that looks like a gallon of cum in your mouth right now. Swallow it. It tastes good, I promise."

I swallowed it down. It was so hot and thick as it slid down my throat. It was a little bitter and salty too. Most of all, it was a lot.

"You look so cute swallowing that cum. Now you know how good you taste. They say recycling is good for the environment. I just never knew how good it felt too."

She was having a good time at my expense. So I thought I'd show her who was in control. I started to suck on her clit. I ran my tongue all over it and eased a finger into her ass. She went wild.

"I'm going to cum so good. That feels so fucking good. Don't you stop. Here it cums. Now suck me, oh, suck........!"

Her pussy started contracting on my mouth. A flood of hot liquid poured out of her. It tasted of both of us. I swallowed as fast as I could. It was so hot and tangy. She finally stopped cumming and just sat on my face. She was perfectly still.

"I love you so much. We don't need these dice though. Everything we did today was something I've always wanted to do with you. Now I know that you like it too."

She moved to the side. I sat up and kissed her. She kissed me back and must have tasted the mix of juices still in my mouth.

I asked her how she felt about me licking her out after we had sex.

"It was wonderful. It was us. I think you proved to me that you would do anything to make me happy. Did you think it was bad?"

I told her that it was pretty good. Now that I had done it, I never will have to worry about cumming to soon. As I spoke to her, I started to recover my erection and she saw this. She smiled and pushed me back down.

She said, "My favorite number is sixty nine."

She swung around and lowered her beautiful pussy to my mouth. Just then I felt her hot breath and her magical mouth on me. As I slowly tongued her pussy and sucked the remnants of our last cum into my mouth, I realized how lucky I was to have her as my wife.

cpluver
cpluver
1,408 Followers