Rolling for a Six

Story Info
Each roll of the dice determines her sexual fate.
1.4k words
3.69
33.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came home early from work, having thought long and hard about his plans for this particular summer evening for some time. He stopped off and picked up a few necessities on the short drive home.

On entering their empty house, he skipped snacking in the kitchen and went straight upstairs to the master bedroom. The bedroom was sensuously decorated, with French boudoir style having been the order of the day, not his choice, hers, but he liked it.

He began by placing the small embossed red dice in the centre of the bed, resting squarely on the white satin sheets. He then proceeded to strategically place numerous candles in every free space he could find, after lighting each one the room was romantically lit with flicker, it sparkled and twinkled as the hundreds of candles danced in unison from a slow flowing summer breeze

She would be home soon. He undressed, hung up his well cut suit in the wardrobe, placed his polished black shoes on the rack, wearing only tight black designer boxer shorts he took residency on his side of the bed, and waited.

She pulled up in the drive in her flash black BMW, she had, as always a busy day, as any high powered executive would, she was dressed impeccably, fashion was her forte with a penchant for designer shoes. She always looked sensational, this evening was no exception. She turned her key in the door, walked through to the kitchen and threw her tanned Hermes bag on the hard oak dining table.

She slipped out of her kitten heels and padded upstairs, on reaching the landing she noticed the bedroom door ever so slightly ajar, revealing a glimmer of light. She slowly opened the bedroom door, her husband greeted her with smile and pulled her on to the king sized bed.

He explained that this evening they would be playing a game, or more to the point she would be. He placed the small dice in her hand a told her to roll it across the satin bedspread, smiling back at him with a twinkle in her eyes she rolled the dice and landed a one. He said nothing and began to open the small buttons on her fitted blouse, she looked at him curiously, but he continued to remove her clothing all the way down to her black lace underwear.

He explained to her that a one on the dice would mean she would be fed fresh strawberries and cream as she lay scantily clad on her soft satin sheets. He placed the chilled bowl of cream on the bed side table, and began to tease her with each strawberry, running each juicy red berry lightly over her navel, gradually moving up between her breasts, moving up her slender neck and stopping at her chin, holding the fruit just out of her reach, teasing her repeatedly until she forcefully took a bite, the sumptuous strawberry graced her pouted lips and she savored it.

After she had enjoyed the summer fruits in a manner she hadn't experienced before, it was time to roll the dice once again. She shook the small square die and tossed it willingly in her husband's direction, landing a two.

Going by his rules he told her that a two on the dice meant that she would now enjoy a hot oil massage, she murmured at the thought and threw herself on to her stomach and outstretched her arms.

He gently straddled her thighs, she sensed his hands before they ever even touched her skin, when they did his touch was soft and the warm oil tingled as he massaged it into her back and shoulders. After some time the pleasurable massage came to an end and he placed the little red dice in her upturned palm.

Relaxed, she allowed the dice to roll from her hand to land a three. He smiled and reached under the pillow to reveal a black satin blind fold, he gracefully placed the loose elastic over her hair and down over her eyes. This was something that was new in their repertoire but as the candle light faded to complete darkness she knew she was going to enjoy it. She lay still, ignored for what felt like ten minutes, he had her practically naked, lying blind folded on the bed, and was making her wait, he knew the anticipation would enthrall her. She couldn't see him or feel him and all her senses tingled. Then they truly began to tingle as she felt the soft edge of a feather grace her thigh, slowly it moved up across her body, feeling the faint touch gave her goose bumps all over. The slight touch of the feather moved up over her belly button and subtly began to encircle her breasts and her pert nipples, she withered with excitement.

The feather stopped at the nape of her neck. He waited a minute to allow her enjoy the exhilaration before he once more placed the dice into her hand. Hidden behind the blindfold, she smiled and threw the dice across the bed, falling of the bed the dice had a soft landing on the plush deep pile carpet, she landed a four.

A four would herald a new experience for her, she had never been tied up before, but as she felt the soft satin ribbon gently bind her wrists above her head, she became flushed as feelings of fantasy flooded her mind and her body. She trusted him wholly but now she felt powerless, she gave in and gave herself up to him. He didn't disappoint, he softly began to kiss her toes, moving slowly across the top of her foot, his sensuous lips reached her thighs and the sensation drove her wild with passion, especially as he moved upwards and ignored her dripping wet vagina, purely and purposely to tease, it worked. His gentle kisses travelled across her navel and her slender stomach, gracing her breasts, tenderly tracing his lips over her nipples and up towards her neck. He delicately embraced her neck with kisses and stopped just below her right ear, whispering it was time, for number five.

The five small gold embossed spots symbolized it was time to increase the palpable passion, once again a long teasing minute passed before she felt her black lace knickers pulled to the side, then nothing, she could sense his hard cock was just inches from her wet lips, but he knew her limits and was using the anticipation to drive her wild. She lay there blind folded, wrists bound, completely at his mercy, then without warning the head of his harden cock rubbed smoothly against her moist lips, moving up until it lightly brushed her throbbing clitoris, then without warning, he pulled back and withdrew his cock, she was exasperated and frustrated but never so turned on, she lay there, waiting. Some moments later his cock entered her fully, the sheer pleasure taking her by surprise. He thrust harder and harder, making her fantastically wet. She knew she was close to an exhilarating orgasm, and so did he. He stopped thrusting just as she was on the brink of cumming all over his thick cock, without a word he withdrew and watched her wriggle with want. Taking her wholly once more he thrust deep inside her and very soon after sensed her climax as she vocally announced the arrival of an astounding orgasm with screams of delight.

She was in awe but also perplexed, she had only reached number five and she had just had the most earth shattering orgasm of her life, how could number six top that. The dice was once more taken from the bed side table and placed in her hand, with a bemused smile she bowled it across the marital bed. Upturned for them both to see, a six.

Reaching under the bed, he pulled out a ornate cardboard box, the contents encased by way of a satin ribbon, tied in a perfect bow. He handed the box to his beautiful wife and kissed her passionately on the lips. After a lasting kiss, he explained how he hadn't been sure if the evenings activities would give her the dizzy heights of pleasure he had hoped, so six was really a back up to ensure she went to bed content, the fact her dizzying heights of pleasure had now been excessively exceeded was secondary. She pulled the ribbon, lifted the lid, inside lay a stunning pair of red soled Christian Louboutin heels.