Roman Slave Girl is Trained

Story Info
A recent purchase learns the ropes.
1.7k words
3.91
86.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stride purposefully through my courtyard, past the whipping posts and chains, whilst you wriggle and protest, naked and slung over my shoulder as carelessly as a sack of corn.

We enter through marble ornate columns and I call for my housekeeper.

"Aelia! Aelia! Get your useless skinny arse out here; I want you to meet someone."

I put you down and hold your arms tightly under your full breasts; I enjoy the feel of your fleshy bum against my crotch as you wriggle in vain.

Aelia appears and curtseys.

"Welcome home, Master."

"Have you prepared the bath, slave? This sorry wench and my cock are in dire need of a good wash before training continues."

"Yes, Master, the bath is ready. If I may be so bold - have you buggered her already?"

"Indeed I have Aelia, in public too, let none of our neighbours be in doubt as to who is the Master in this house. She is a quiet one, but qualified with kitchen skills which will make up for your lacking in that area."

Aelia looks pathetically at the floor.

"Master - I trust you will be punishing me for my accident this morning?"

"Oh, yes, Aelia. Don't worry. Your time will come - and soon. Now find a collar for her, find out her name, and lead her to the bath and wash her hair and tend to her wounds. Look! She is forming a scar just like yours. You can be soul-sisters.

Use my ointments and heal her well. I will join you both soon, after a glass of wine or two."

Aelia finds a leather collar and tightens it around your neck. She leads you away easily as any attempt to run results in near asphyxiation. I hear Aelia telling you that I am a good and fair Master and that you should enjoy our healing therapy before your work begins. I smile contentedly to myself as I pour my wine and look forward to forming another perfect slave.

Soon I hear the sound of giggling from the bath room and decide to see what is going on. Despite my recent exertions my cock is already stirring at the prospect of having two slaves to play with. I shall need to train the new arrival as well as punish Aelia for her uselessness in the kitchen this morning. Then tonight they will both have to serve my dinner guests as I see fit. Yes, this is in fact turning out to be a much better day than it seemed at first light, when the smell of burning egg assailed my nostrils.

I enter the bathroom and disrobe, enjoying the sight of Aelia washing my new slave girl's breasts. The new slave is bound by her collar to a marble column at the corner of the bath, but otherwise free to move.

"Well I'm glad to see you two getting acquainted. Do you have a name, slave?"

"Valentina."

Aelia smacks your breasts harshly with her hand.

You must say, "Valentina, Master."

"Well done, Aelia. But you must leave the training to me. You have both disappointed me today. However I am a fair man. Now what is your name, slave?"

"Valentina, Master." You look at me briefly then avert your eyes. Good.

"That is a strong name for a feisty slave indeed, now I want you to watch Aelia as she demonstrates some of your duties here - and how you will be treated depending on your behaviour. It's up to you. Aelia - my cock aches to be touched. Wash me."

I kneel in the bath before Valentina and Aelia gently soaps and strokes my stiffening member.

"Clean enough for your sweet mouth, now Aelia. Suck me."

Aelia takes her delicate fingers around my shaft and licks my pulsating cockhead, she looks up at me in servility as my length disappears between her sweet lips.

"Are you feeling horny, Aelia?"

Aelia slides her lips up and down my shaft and nods willingly.

"Then I think as part of your punishment you should lick Valentina's pussy."

She stops sucking and speaks. "Master, her cunt is underwater!"

"Then you must hold your breath. Turn around now and give oral pleasure to our new arrival. I want her hot and dripping for her training session".

Aelia takes some deep breaths and slides her head between your thighs, you moan and twist has her expert tongue finds your clitoris.

Aelia's bum is now nicely presented to me over the waterline. A slim girl, with muscular buttocks and firm thighs from her hard work here, she has short hair and orange sized breasts with nipples that erect easily. A nice contrast to your voluptuous curves, Valentina, I think to myself.

I thrust my cock into Aelia's pussy as I look into your eyes.

Aelia gasps and bubbles escape from her mouth but she manages to hold her breath.

"Just one of the pleasurable duties you will have to perform here. Your body is mine now to use as I please."

I count to twenty as I fuck Aelia from behind and on the twentieth thrust I pull my cock from her and lift her gasping from the water.

"Well done, Aelia. I have no need for you further until your whipping. You may however watch me welcome Valentina into the fold."

We climb dripping from the bath and I fasten leather cuffs to Aelia's wrists which I then fasten to the brass ring on the column by the bath. The chill of the evening makes her skin tingle and her nipples lengthen.

I jump into the bath again and turn you onto your knees; I cuff you and fasten the cuffs to the twin ring on the side of the column opposite Aelia.

I spread your thighs and feel your wetness; I massage your cunt walls and whisper "Will you take my cock, slave? Will you surrender your hot little body to me?"

Mindful of your recent whipping you reply, "Yes, Master."

"Good. Now tell me how my cock feels inside you."

I thrust past your labia and enjoy a deep and slow fuck. Your cunt is wet and hot and enjoyably tight.

"Uhh, oh master I have seldom felt such pleasure. Your cockhead is stimulating in the extreme. By Jupiter I think I should come soon..."

I smack your left buttock and withdraw.

"I'll bet you could you little slut, perhaps later if you please my guests. Did you enjoy my cock in your arse too earlier today?"

"Master, I have not experienced that before. It was ... a strange relief after the pain you inflicted. Your hot seed deep inside me did soothe my pain."

"Good Valentina, it shall be my pleasure to butt-fuck you as often as needed. But now it is Aelia who deserves that treatment for her carelessness at breakfast. However first I want to fit you with your harness. Stay still now."

I rise naked and dripping from the bath, drops of water fall from my body and I see Aelia eye my pulsating cock with wide eyes and she licks her lips.

I return with leather belts which I tie tightly around your wasp-thin waist, and fleshy thighs. You feel the leather dig into your flesh and press your labia together. I finger your wet pussy and rub some of your lubricant onto your pink anus before applying the fourth belt, which stretches from navel to spine, passing between your hot thighs. It is made of plaited leather and sinks between your cunt lips and buttocks. I pull it tight and you gasp at the pressure on your clitoris and anus.

"There slave, that should keep you horny as you prepare our meal. But first you must see how I treat incompetence in the kitchen."

I pull you up until you are level with Aelia's face on the other side of the column.

"Slaves, you may kiss. Valentina, you are to provide Aelia with all the sensual pleasure a woman's tongue can provide while I whip her."

I stand behind Aelia and enjoy the sight of you kissing and sighing.

Thwack!

The whip hits Aelia's back and she writhes in pain and seeks your luscious lips for relief.

Thwack!

I hit her right buttock. Thwack! The whip hits her left buttock. Thwack! It hits her shoulders. Thwack! Her thighs are whipped. Thwack! The whip snakes between her thighs and hits her cunt lips. She cries out. "Aaagh!"

"Tell me why I shouldn't bugger you, slave."

Thwack! The whip hits her once more on her arse.

"I can think of no reason, Master!"

Thwack!

"Then tell me why I should. Give me 5 reasons!"

Thwack!

"I am a useless kitchen slave."

Thwack!

"I long to please my Master."

Thwack!

"I love to be fucked."

Thwack!

"My Master loves to fuck me!"

Thwack!

"I am a dirty slave-whore who deserves no better!"

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Very well, Aelia. Now spread your thighs and stick out your bum for me."

I apply a generous amount of ointment to her anus and insert my finger.

"That feel good, slave?"

"Oh yes Master how I long to feel your cock inside of me."

I smile and say, "Very well."

Your eyes widen, Valentina as you see my stiff cock press against Aelia's tight but slippery anus. She gasps as my cockhead penetrates her and is consoled with some deep tongue kissing.

I press more firmly, Aelia gasps as I pass her inner sphincter and bury myself inside her up to the hilt.

"Aaaah Master you are too good to me! Fuck me please let me feel your hot come deep within my rectum!" she says.

I tie a leather belt around her waist and pull her bum onto my rigid shaft aaah now that looks and feels good.

I fuck her hard now she gasps and moans as our bodies slap together.

"You will feel my come on your naked flesh, slave. You deserve no pleasure today!"

As I come I slip out of her anus and spray my seed over her back and buttocks, the liquid trickles slowly down between her cheeks and over her round rump and down her thighs.

"Let that be a sign to our guests that you are nothing but a fuck-slut to be enjoyed."

I finish mounting Aelia's harness and enjoy the sigh of cum-splattered slave bum between the tight leather cords.

I untie both slaves and dispatch you to the kitchen, where you are to prepare tonight's meal and enjoy the leather rubbing your clitoris as you wonder what sinful pleasure awaits the good - or bad - slave girl tonight.