Roman Toy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers

Then Dura returned and said "get up and wash boy follow me!" and made me follow her. Behind our cubiculum was a dark passage way only lit by a few scattered skylights and behind our room was another room. It was to my surprise a double toilet and sink with running water and watched by Dura I washed myself clean. She then made me return to our cubiculum that was open at the front and light with me glad I did not have to sleep and work in the back cubiculum's as the household slaves did and I knew that maybe my fate was not the worse it could have been. When we got to the room Dura gripped my dick and rubbed it making me hard but that was just to amuse her and humiliate me. Then she handed me a clean tunic but told me I did not get a loin cloth making me feel even more of a whore. The tunic was well made and soft but short and I knew I would have to be very careful how I walked and sat not to expose myself.

Then Dura took me by the arm and walked me all around the Domus so I would know where I was and the many people who worked there would know who I was. I was introduced by her as the 'domina's puer' and apart from a few smiles particularly from the women no one said anything about it but it was obvious they all knew my function in the house. However I was protected by my domina and even if they had wanted to jeer or hit me they dared not because a slave would have been flogged and a freedman or woman thrown out. I was treated with respect and contempt at the same time by the slaves and with contempt by the freedman and amusement by the freedwomen. Luckily while there must have been a dozen freedwomen there was only a few freedman working in the house but that was of course common for a big house. The main workers were slaves and I could not count them all even though there must have been well over a hundred of them with the vast majority being female and I later found quite a few were of course Jewish.

As for the Domus it was huge. As I have said it was near the top of Caelian Hill so was already going to be expensive as this was now where the really rich lived. But this Domus was twice the size of even a large Domus for Caelian Hill. At the front it had not two shops but six large deep shops and as the Domus had suffered in the terrifying great fire each shop had a solid back wall and was fully brick and of course none were bakers but all were shops for the rich run by the family's freedman. These shops had no access to the Domus which was entered by a wide passageway. Guarding that were two large ex-gladiators freedmen and Dura told them they were never to let me out unless I was with her or the domina.

As for the large inside that was mainly marble and well looked after. It was as expected two joined rectangles. The front one was for visitors and clients but for a meal a hundred could easily eat there comfortably. The front was for the slaves to work and live and was on two floors as the rest of the house was. The sides were on the ground floor more cubiculum (bedrooms or small rooms) with more slave working and living accommodation above. The middle was on the ground floor Gaius Fonteius Capito's living and working areas and above that was a large library run by a Greek one day slave freedman with several hundred scrolls in both Latin and Greek. He was pleased by my interest and told me the library was under used and if my domina let me I could help myself to scrolls and that pleased me a lot as I love reading and better Dura told him that domina wanted me to keep educating myself.

This however was only about a third of the huge house because behind that in another rectangle was the peristylium (colonnaded garden) which was huge with several ponds and fountains. Surrounding this was on one side Julia Rufa's rooms including her large cubiculum, her personal bath house and numerous more cubiculums. Above that at the front were the rooms of her freedwomen and behind more slave work rooms and also the slave and servant toilets and washrooms. The other side was split into two halves the front for guests and the back for Julia Rufa's children with accommodation for the children's tutors and more less important guests above that. The back was more working space with a hot wash room and many store rooms. It also had a small door for the servants to leave by and also as during the great fire as a fire exit. This was again guarded this time by one huge ex-gladiator and again he was told not to let me leave. It led behind the next two Duma's that were large and impressive but only two shops wide and then though a small passageway onto the road. In all the whole Domus was massive and showed the wealth and prestige of the family.

Dura returned me to Julia Rufa's area and that was very private as in the peristylium ponds and vines blocked access and visibility to it meaning that she had in the middle of Rome a lovely private area to live a luxury that anyone would have appreciated. Dura told me to lie down on a couch and wait my domina's return saying I was going to need my energy as her domina had many more things to do to me. I lay on the couch in Julia Rufa's part of the peristylium and you could not hear any noise from Rome as I lay dreading more sexual service, knowing I was trapped but also thinking there were worse places to be a prisoner in than in this beautiful peristylium.

Chapter 4

Then a woman spoke to me saying "well you do look pretty lying there my cute baby pellex! Waiting for your new amatrix? Better please her well that woman is a right stuck up bitch and loves to make people scream in agony!" I looked up and saw I was being spoken to by a woman who must have been thirty but looked younger. She was tall, slim with blonde hair reaching to her waist and was wearing short low cut tunic in red that exposed most of her long waxed legs.

I sat up wondering who she was as she spoke to me as an equal not as a slave or even a freedwoman but was obviously not Roman but obviously German. She smiled and said "greetings Gaius pellex and nuxum of the sadistic Julia Rufa my name is Candida Flava Fonteia and I am the amantia (lover) of your domina's husband Gaius Fonteius Capito! So you see little boy we have much in common! Well not that much my Gaius is easy to keep happy and even now with me educating little Gaius into the ways of love it is nice and easy and very well paid!" I nodded unsurprised and knowing that she was a freedwoman who after getting her freedom stayed and was paid to be Gaius Fonteius Capito's lover. The fact she was also now showing the younger Gaius Fonteius Capito the way of love was also correct after all even my father had paid for my visits to a more experienced whore when I was younger and even now as an old man I can still remember how her older Jewish body felt particularly the softness of her breasts because of course when I was a young man all the whores were Jewish.

Of course for Julia Rufa getting sexual satisfaction in the Domus was not as easy. The domina of a house as indeed any free woman could not sleep with a slave. Well this is not totally true of course in fact our local baker a large tough woman had on the death of her husband brought herself a young Jewish lad and used him to do her work and to satisfy her but not just her she rapidly had him pleasuring her friends and then earnt some extra small coins by making him serve any woman who wanted him but only women to old to have children.

But for most women slaves and freedmen were not acceptable it had to be a citizen. The reason for this for a woman like Julia Rufa was that she spent her life surrounded by freedmen and male slaves and having sex with them would just confuse things as they could take advantage of being her lover. Worse of course it could cast doubts over the paternity of her children even if the affair was much later because it meant she was not a pure woman. Of course this was why Julia Rufa had recruited me because as a citizen I was high enough for her and her elite friends to use without comment.

For a man like Gaius Fonteius Capito any slave female or if he had perverted Greek tastes male was available for him and how he wanted. However a male who was abusive soon found that his Domus become a cold unhappy place and his public reputation went down. However an older man like Gaius Fonteius Capito frequently ended up with one woman as his regular lover and the occasional quick session with the younger slaves. Of course the domina while sometimes pleased not to have sex with her husband was very rarely happy to share with her husband's amantia and could and frequently did make the life of the amantia difficult.

Therefore to find a woman like Candida Flava Fonteia in a rich man's Domus was not unexpected and Candida Flava Fonteia was a very attractive woman very assured of her sexual appearance as she smiled at me but for me she was scary as I knew I did not want her to come between me and Julia Rufa so I gave her a weak smile back and she smiled and said "do not worry boy I am sure your bitch moderatrix will not let me near you but that does not worry me I do not need a man to make me peak! Relax my little baby I hope you can survive and keep Julia happy so she will not nag my man!" and she gave me a wave and then turned and moved away swaying and as she did so deliberately she pulled her tunic so as she walked away I had a clear view of her tight bottom.

I hardly had time to recover when Julia Rufa accompanied by her slave maids returned and at first ignored me but then a slave came over and said "get over here domina wants you!" I glared as she was a slave and younger than me even if she was attractive she should not speak to me as if I was her servant but then as I was to find my status was not as secure as it should have been.

However I followed her into Julia Rufa's cubiculum and found Julia Rufa sitting on the couch as a maid took off her stola (formal outer dress) off and when it was off she dismissed her maids and I saw Dura standing at the back of the cubiculum. Finally Julia Rufa acknowledged me and said "you look sweet baby! Okay naked and lie down puer I am going to use you and show you more what it means to be a love toy!"

I stripped and lay on the couch shuddering because I was not excited having already come twice but knowing that I had a lot more to suffer. Worse Dura approached me and said "hard puer as soon as you are naked with a woman your dick is hard!" and I moaned as not waiting for me to get excited she grabbed my soft penis and briskly rubbed it getting me hard. As soon as I was hard Dura held me still and pushed another silver spike down my penis and pulled the silk shroud over it and clipped a silver ring on its base to fix me hard and I moaned at the pain of the device but stayed hideously hard.

Julia Rufa approached me and said "good thank you Dura! Okay lick me excited boy!" and I gasped as she lifted her tunic and mounted my face. She lowered herself down as resigned I opened my mouth knowing I had to give her pleasure in the female position. She sat her pussy on my face and desperately trying to remember how I had pleased her before I licked her tasting her fishy muskiness and letting her juices fill my open defenceless mouth. For some time she wiggled on my face her weight crushing my face and then she moved off and grabbed my dick and steered it onto herself and then once more rode me. I lay there silent apart from a few moans and unmoving knowing that this was how she and I knew all the women I would serve preferred to have me. The wicked women of Rome enjoyed forcing me as their pellex to serve them all not as a man but as a woman lying there still and silent letting them have me, pleasuring them with my mouth, penis and body how they wanted pleasuring. They were in charge and they wanted to make certain I knew this and forcing me into the submissive position showed who was controlling the lovemaking.

After some more time she started to go quicker and quicker on me and her face went red as she peaked on my supine body. She stopped and smiled and said "now that was nice my little baby bed slave! But there are many more ways a woman can enjoy a man! Time to show you one that many of the ladies you serve will enjoy making you suffer! Turn over child!" and she got off me and confused I turned and faced the bed uncertain as to how a woman could gain pleasure with me in that position but aware that it was only a few hours ago I had been unaware that a woman could sit herself on a man's face for cunnilingus.

I then shuddered in horror as it all became clear as Dura handed her another device. This was two false penises of leather. A small stubby one that Julia Rufa was wiggling into her pussy and a longer one that jutted out from the front as if it was her own penis. They were joined by some straps that she fitted to herself so suddenly she did not have a pussy but a dick and I knew I was to suffer from her Greek rape. I shuddered as Julia Rufa rubbed olive oil over the leather to make is glisten in the light and knew it was going to hurt.

I then moaned as she approached me and said "ever had a man penetrate you boy? No I did not think so you young roman men as so straight! Same sex love can be very nice well at least it is for women and the penetrator! For the penetrated male it is painful but you will come! But I am not a man but a woman but with this lovely toy I can penetrate you even harder than a man could and look boy it is even thicker and longer than your lovely dick! Grip the top of the bed boy and moan away because I am having you!"

I moaned but did as she wanted and she mounted me and dripped some more oil up my bottom and then positioned the dildo at the entrance to me and then let her weight down and slowly forced the dildo into my over tight passage. I moaned if not screamed as the dildo impaled me and soon it was all in me and I could feel Julia Rufa's weight on me and her soft breasts mashed onto my back. Then she whispered in my ear "good boy you are going to be so perfect for my project! Now if you thought entering you was bad wait until you feel what it is like when I fuck you!" and she moved so her hands were on my back and started to pump the dildo in and out of me rotating it with her body as she did so. I felt split in two and unable to do anything but loudly moan and groan as she used me. For ages she slammed way on me her weight pinning me to the bed and my moans blocked by the pillow as I was used. Then suddenly I felt excitement it was not normal excitement but a hot horrid embarrassing excitement and one I was helpless to resist. I orgasmed but then I suffered as I was wearing the device and once more the spike trapped my come forcing it back into my balls and making it feel as if both had been tortured.

My orgasm made Julia Rufa laugh and excited her and she really pounded my defenceless behind getting excited herself. All I could do was grip the head of the couch and sob, cry and moan as she used me knowing now fully what it meant to be raped. Then finally though my pain I could hear her start to moan and reach her own orgasm on me. She slowed and stopped leaving me impaled and sobbing my male pride finally broken and knowing now finally and fully that I was not a man but her slave.

She pulled off me yanking the hideous device out of me and stood sweat covered and pleased as Dura removed the dildo from her. Then as Dura wiped her naked body clean she said "I enjoyed that and you came but I suspect did not enjoy it? No a man does not like being penetrated by a woman the pain is just too much but a man is helpless to resist! Okay turn over boy I want a nice long ride on your dick! This time rub my nipples as I use you and join me in orgasm! Yes boy remember I control you and that means you come when I say! I know coming will not give you pleasure but you are going to learn to come not to get pleasure but to give the woman pleasure or even amusement!"

Still crying I turned and let my enflamed bottom rest and let Julia Rufa mounted me and take my dick into herself and then ride me as if I was a horse while my hands rubbed her soft large breasts and nipples. I was worried about having to come but as I rubbed her soft breasts I thought how nice they felt in my hands and felt some excitement I could work on. Much better it took Julia Rufa a long time to reach her own climax so that when she was sobbing in pleasure on me I was able to come. Of course while her orgasm was pure pleasure for me in was pain as the spike in my penis reduced the pleasure of orgasm to agony but all that did was amuse and excite Julia Rufa even more.

She got off me and said "that was very good and enough for today! For the rest of the day and night boy you can lie on your bed and Dura if you want to use him or think he needs more training he is yours but no other women! I think we do not want to rush his training by letting all the freedwoman loose on him tonight! No for now he is for you and I! Okay boy upstairs and rest and Dura get my maids I need to get washed and ready for tonight's dinner!" and with that I was dismissed and staggered my groin aching in the device and my bottom throbbing to the stairs and my bed. The way that Julia Rufa dismissed me after using me was humiliating treating me not as a man but as a slave but then I was her slave and after my rape by her I knew it.

For some time I was alone and was able to recover and stop crying and then Dura entered the room and said "very nice I enjoyed watching you being raped boy and let me tell you domina was very gentle with you! Many of the numerous women who will rape you will try and hurt you not be as kind as she was to you! Now my cunt is hot and sweaty so lie back and lick me off boy!" I groaned as not undressing Dura hitched up her skirts and mounted me and forced her indeed dirty pussy onto my face and again I lay submissively and let a woman sit on my face and receive pleasure. However after being raped I knew there were worse ways for a woman to use me and the thought of being raped by Dura made me want to die as I knew she would be brutal.

Dura came and I swallowed and then got off me and left me lying dazed on the bed and I could hear from downstairs the sounds of the maids and Dura preparing Julia Rufa for her evening out. I lay in too much pain from my bottom and my still hard trapped dick to sleep for ages until as it got dark Dura returned. Once more she sat herself on my face and made my tongue give her open fishy pussy pleasure.

Afterwards she left me alone in the dark before finally returning with some porridge for me and while I had not eaten all day I could not eat it all. Instead I begged Dura to remove the device from my dick and she laughed and told me no I was going to need it. She then stripped off her tunic and took two lumps of the now cold porridge in her hands and smeared them over her floppy breasts and forced me to lick them clean. This excited her and then she showed why she had not removed the device from me and she mounted me and rode me once more as if I was a horse. At one level I was glad she had not removed the device because it had kept me hard and I was sure that I could not after the trauma of the day get hard for an old ugly woman like Dura. I dreaded her demanding I came as I could never have done so even though later on I was to discover that I could have but instead she took her pleasure from me using me in the dark light of the oil lamp as if I was no more than a dildo.

Finally she came and that pleased me as her orgasm was long and powerful and even so early on in my perverse service I knew that meant she would not require me for some time. She got off me and removed to my relief the device from my dick laughing at my moan of relief as it came off and finally my dick could very slowly and painfully soften. She then patted me on the head and then kissed me penetrating my mouth with her tongue as she showed me she was the moderatrix and ordered me to sleep telling me that tomorrow would be even harder. I lay there exhausted physically and with my mind dazed and broken and finally fell asleep knowing that the day had changed my life from being a poor half starved roman citizen to that of a helpless pellex the slave of women and that was to be my future for many a long year.

neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers