Romancing Daddy in Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,194 Followers

"Dani, baby," he whispered and kissed her deeply. "You need to have a shower."

"Is there a dressing gown for me?" she yawned and returned daddy's deep kiss.

"No, but you don't need any clothes while we're together."

Danielle couldn't see her bag, or any of the clothes she'd been wearing yesterday, so she went off to the bathroom empty handed. She took a long time in the shower, where daddy had already put her toiletries. She admired the bruises on her tits and sighed happily when she remembered the previous evening's events. She wondered when she was going to get to fuck daddy again. After her shower she dried herself off with the hand towels in the bathroom. There was no sign of anything big enough to wrap around herself. She didn't know that daddy had removed everything that she could use to cover herself up with.

She exited the bathroom, still slightly moist and with her nipples hard from the cool shower. Daddy took her in his arms and kissed her.

"You're so beautiful, Dani. You should never have to wear clothes to hide your sexy body."

He turned her around in his arms so that he was rubbing his crotch against her ass and cupping her luscious tits. They were heavenly c-cups now, he hoped that he'd manage to get them to at least d-cups, or maybe even dd soon, without the need for surgery. He hated plastic tits. There was a knock on the door and Danielle moved to hide herself, but daddy kept her in place, cupping her tits and spreading her legs slightly with the help of a knee.

"Come in!" he said. "The door's open!"

Danielle thought she was going to faint when she saw the man who came through the door.

"Ciao Nick!" said the man happily and then focused his attention on Danielle. "And ciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao bella!!!!"

He walked up and kissed her on the lips and quickly licked her nipples that daddy was holding out for him.

"You were hot to watch last night, but you're a million times sexier up close. Such wonderful tits and such an innocent looking pussy."

"Hi Uncle Frank," Danielle whispered in amazement.

"Uncle Frank has come to fuck you, baby," daddy said to her. "It's time for you to learn how to take two men at once."

Danielle felt her cunt getting soaking and daddy could smell it. He placed his finger against her hole and it slipped straight in.

"Oh, look at this Frank," he said proudly as he pulled his finger out of his baby's cunt. "She's so ready for us."

Frank smiled and pulled his clothes off. Nick let go of his robe. Frank was two years older than his brother, but kept up the same fitness regime and their bodies were very similar in stature. Most importantly, their cocks were as thick as each other, even though Frank's was half an inch longer when fully erect.

"Kneel for your Uncle Frank and suck him till he's hard," daddy commanded Danielle. He then turned to his brother. "She's not a great cock sucker yet, but she's enthusiastic enough and she's a fast learner."

Danielle got down on her knees and took her uncle's cock in her hand. She started off by licking his balls and then licking the veins that were starting to protrude. She circled his cock head with her tongue, teasing the little slit. Then she licked her lips and slowly started sucking the rapidly growing fuck meat into her mouth.

She sucked him in and out for a little while, all the time teasing him with her tongue. Then she felt his hands on her head and he pushed his cock all the way into her throat. He was so big, she couldn't breathe. Her throat contracted hard, trying to get rid of the blockage in her airways. Uncle Frank finally pulled out. His cock was now fully erect and shining with her saliva.

"Damn, that was wonderful, Dani," he smiled. "Now get on your back and let Uncle Frank fuck your sweet little cunt."

Danielle lay down on the floor and Uncle Frank grabbed hold of her knees, pushing them wide apart and showing off her wet folds. He didn't waste any time. His cock was soon at the door to her deep pleasure palace and he started pushing. Danielle panted in delight as she was once again filled by a juicy, bone hard cock. She lifted her hips to feel more of him.

"You're such a hungry little whore, Dani," Uncle Frank smiled at her. "I'm sure we're going to have to work hard to settle your appetite today."

He started pumping her cunt with his engorged shaft. Every thrust sent her tits bouncing and he leaned forward to suck on them and bite her nipples. Danielle threw her head from one side to the other. This was wonderful. She'd never known that fucking could be so pleasurable. Her daddy and uncle seemed masters at it. She didn't think she ever wanted to fuck another man. Then daddy straddled across her face. His balls rested on her mouth and she started licking them and sucking them.

"Oh yeah, baby," daddy moaned. "You're doing just fine."

Her cunt was on fire and she sucked daddy's balls and teased them with her tongue. When she opened her eyes again she could see that daddy was now completely hard. He pulled his balls out of her hungry mouth and adjusted his position. Her mouth was still slightly open and he took advantage of that to shove his cock into her mouth. Uncle Frank was frantically pounding her cunt. Daddy was fucking her mouth. Danielle came with a great shudder.

Neither man seemed to pay any attention to the fact that Danielle had just cum. They kept fucking her deeper and harder. Danielle's horniness returned in record time. Her hips moved to meet her uncle's thrusts. Her head bobbed to feel daddy's cock deep in her throat.

"Oh babyyyyyyy," Uncle Frank panted. "Your cunt is so sweet. I'm not going to last much longer this time."

"Make her cum again first," daddy panted. "I want her to really enjoy this."

Uncle Frank started massaging Danielle's clit with one finger. He moistened it with cunt juices and then pressed it against her puckered asshole. Slowly he managed to slide it halfway inside her tight ass. That proved too much for Danielle. Her body convulsed in another orgasm and that was the sign for Uncle Frank to release his load. He grunted as he started shooting his cum deep inside his niece and then daddy was next. He started shooting in Danielle's throat, forcing her to swallow his cum. Then he pulled out and shot the rest of his load across her face and finally on her tits.

When both men had pulled out Uncle Frank looked at his beautiful niece, covered in her daddy's cum and with his own cum trickling out of her battered cunt.

"You're our little cum bucket now, baby," he said to Danielle and kissed her.

"I hope you don't mind not going to college," daddy smiled. "We've got a much more interesting future planned for you."

***** Six months later Nick Conti pulled his car up outside his Roman villa. He'd relocated permanently to Rome now. He and Danielle got more privacy this way. His divorce was final and his two boys were now in boarding school at home. He didn't care what his fat ex-wife was up to. He was satisfied that she'd received very little of his money in the settlement.

A silhouette moved past the window. It was the naked outlines of his baby girl. The villa was always toasty warm as rule number 1 in his house was that Danielle didn't wear any clothes. He kept her wardrobe under lock and key, only getting an outfit out for her when she was coming out with him. He'd had a huge bed custom built for them. It was big enough for him, Danielle and Frank to sleep in together.

Nick had moved here permanently, but Frank still had his wife and family back home. He was here at least 2 weeks a month and then the three of them had wonderful orgies. The rest of the time Danielle's cunt belonged to Nick. He opened the door and Danielle came running to kiss him. Then she dropped to her knees as rule number 2 in his house was for her to be ready to suck him off as soon as he came home, if he so desired.

Today he pulled her up again and admired her body. Her tits were still pert, but quite a bit heavier now, having reached the dd-cup size that he'd been longing for. Her nipples were also bigger and much darker. Under her tits the swell of her pregnant belly was becoming more pronounced. She didn't know this, but he was absolutely sure that the baby she was carrying was his. Frank had had a vasectomy when his wife started nagging him for another child. He felt his cock getting hard again.

It amazed him that even after half a year he still couldn't look at Danielle for more than 30 seconds before he got an urge to fuck her. No woman had ever held his attention like that before. It must be because of the daddy-daughter bond they shared. He was also amazed by how much her pregnancy turned him on. They'd had to adjust their favourite positions to allow for her growing belly, but their orgasms were wilder than ever.

He took Danielle's hand and went to the bedroom. Danielle lay in the middle of the bed and started playing with her wet pussy as he got undressed. Less than five minutes after coming home he pushed his hard cock right up his daughter's cunt, towards his baby that was growing inside her. He could tell that he wasn't going to last long this time...

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,194 Followers
12