Romancing John Cly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkLit
DarkLit
27 Followers

I suck in a deep breath as she takes me in her mouth completely, slowly working her lips over me, allowing me to slip down her throat. She releases a deep moan that seems to resonate through my entire body, then pulls her mouth off me. "Do you like that, love? It's okay, you can answer. Do you want to come in my mouth?"

"No, Mistress," I manage to mumble through my teeth. She reaches up and takes the bracelet away from me.

"What was that?"

"No, Mistress. I don't want to come in your mouth."

She looks at me with a look of mock confusion. "You don't want to come in my mouth," she says thoughtfully, "well why not? What about all those times I've sucked your dick? When you put your hand on the back of my head, tell me to swallow. Isn't that what you want?"

"No, it's not what I want."

Bracelet still in her hand, she crawls back up to me slowly so that I can feel her warm breath against my neck. Her legs entwine with my own, and I have the feeling that she wants this as badly as I do. It suddenly occurs to me that we're in this together. My heart pumps wildly at the thought, the thought that we're connected in a way I've never imagined, all because I was a fool.

"What do you want, John," she says, her voice softened, back to the usual sweet drawl I'm used to. Her hand gently strokes my chest, and for the first time since we met, I feel real, genuine affection for her.

"Sydney… " I realize I've broken the rules, but I don't care, and I don't think she does either. But I need to talk to her, the real Sydney, and tell her how I feel. "I want to be inside you. I'm sorry I've been an ass, I just… want to make love to you. I want to make you happy, Sydney. I want everything to be… real."

She looks up at me, her blue eyes glistening. I think she knows I mean it this time, but she doesn't want to show it quite yet. "How do I know you mean it?"

"You don't. You have to trust me. I trusted you."

She gazes down sadly at the bracelet in her fingers. "This thing… how could you have thought that about me?"

"I didn't know what else to do. I never have. I love you, I didn't know how else to tell you."

Sydney freezes in the moment, and I can feel myself feeling the same. If I really told her what I just told her, it would be a first for me. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome John Clay to the real world. People apparently have feelings here, and human emotion isn't just a myth.

"Tell me, John, just tell me now."

"Sydney, I love you."

She sighs softly, and I can actually feel her entire body relaxing. As for me, I feel like I've been bashing myself in the head with a hammer for years and I just now stopped. It still hurts a little, but it feels great now that it's over.

"Please untie me, Syd."

There's a long moment of silence. I want her to untie me, I want to grab her and hold her, kiss her, make love to her, show her that she can trust me, that I mean it all. But she holds up the bracelet to me once again.

"I can't forget about this, John. You tried to buy me with this."

"I'm sorry."

Sydney sits up and closes the clasp on the bracelet. She reaches down and slips the bracelet over my still erect cock, the cool diamonds resting against my skin. She slowly straddles me, her thighs clenched around my hips. I can barely stand it, I want her to let me go so I can touch her, but I guess it's all part of the game. She leans forward and, for the first time tonight, kisses me sweetly on the lips.

I feel her position herself on top of me, my cock parting the wet lips of her pussy slightly. She gazes at me, and after a short moment, she slowly presses back, slipping her wet body around me. The sensation is making my entire body tingle, but it stops suddenly. Sydney has stopped her motion, and she looks at me lovingly. I'm aware of a vague resistance inside her, and my heart drops in surprise.

"Happy Valentine's Day, love," she whispers, "this is my gift to you. I'm giving you something I won't give anyone else." She presses harder, and I feel the barrier break over the tip of my cock. The cry that escapes her lips is one of pain, but she continues pressing backward until I'm fully enveloped inside her body.

"Thank you, Sydney," is all I can manage in a hoarse whisper. She smiles sweetly, then begins a rhythmic motion with her hips. I cry out softly as our bodies become one, fit together perfectly, like no one else. She rocks back and forth on top of me, and I'm vaguely aware of the thousand-dollar bracelet between us, now symbolic of much more than I could have ever bargained for.

Our breathing quickens as Sydney rides me steadily, our cries mingling in the air, her body becoming more accustomed to my body buried inside her. I hear her breath become short, her cries become desperate. Her tight pussy clenches around my cock strongly as an orgasm ripples through her, making her shudder violently. She cries out loudly as if her body is releasing something that has been pent up inside her for years, then she collapses onto my chest.

I can feel it now; Sydney hasn't broken me, that was never her intention. She's molded me, just like she always said, molded me into a better version of myself. She's brought out the man that was too busy hiding behind a boy's warped vision of women and romance. How can I ever repay her for this?

"Please untie me, Sydney," I say quickly. She looks up at me, her eyes glowing with yearn, and quickly moves to untie my hands. It seems like seconds that it takes her to free me, and sitting up finally, I throw my arms around her, drawing her close and kissing her with a kind of abandon I've never felt before. She kneels before me, her thighs still straddling mine, and I pull her closer, slipping back inside her.

She rocks back and forth, her hips gyrating against mine. The scent of our sex drifts into the air, fueling both of us. Sydney wraps her arms around me neck, clinging to me for dear life, crying out hoarsely as another orgasm rips through her. As she comes, I thrust my hips into the air, practically lifting her off the bed and burying myself deep inside her.

I slip out of her gently, and she drops away from me onto the bed, spreading her legs to accept me. As I climb between her legs, the bracelet slips off me and drops onto the bed. Sydney looks down at it in amusement, and as I pick it up gingerly, she giggles. I can't help but smile at her.

"What do I do with this thing," I ask her sheepishly.

"Save it," she says, "I'm always going to wear it. Always."

I tenderly take hold of her hand and clasp the bracelet back around her wrist. She raises her hand to my face and gently strokes the rising bruising on my cheek.

"I'm sorry about this, Johnny."

"It's okay, I deserved it," I say with a smile.

"Take me."

I reach down and wrap my arms around her hips, lifting them off the bed towards me. I press forward into her, more easily this time, slipping deep inside her as she moans in ecstasy. My ears are blessed with her soft whimpers as I thrust into her, then withdraw. I watch her body hungrily as she writhes passionately in my arms, our bodies dancing together as if we were made for each other.

A warm feeling builds up inside me, and I can once again hear Sydney's breath growing short and lustful, her perfect breasts heaving rapidly as her body prepares itself to accept another orgasm. I can feel my stomach tighten, and a shudder runs through me. Sydney's pussy clenches over me again, her muscles stroking me, tugging at me, trying to pull me in as deeply as possible.

I quicken my pace as I feel the release building. My hips thrust relentlessly, our flesh thundering together as Sydney cries out my name loudly into the night. It hits me like a thunderbolt, and I begin pumping my seed into her, over and over, wishing it would never end, my arms still drawing her strongly to me. When it is over, I can still feel her body clenching against mine, taut, tense. After a few moments, our breathing begins to slow, and my heart, which I thought might explode, returns to a normal pace.

I gently lower Sydney's body back onto the bed, allowing myself to slip from her. She sighs as I pull out of her, and her arms reach out for me, drawing me down to her. I lay down beside her, listening to the sound of her pulse gradually slow down. There is a glow of complete satisfaction surrounding the two of us, and we both know it's something more than just sexual.

As we slip into a deep and gentle sleep, I can see the pile of ashes that was once The Big Book of John Clay. A strong breeze swoops in and blows it all away, and underneath is another book.

The Revised Big Book of John Clay.

Page one, chapter one, verses one and two: Everything you know is wrong. Valentine's Day is wonderful.

DarkLit
DarkLit
27 Followers