Romancing the Ravishing Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers

She paused just for a moment. "Faster, Jim, or slower?" He could barely mumble incoherently.

"Ahh . . . ohh . . . oh yeah . . . oh yeah, baby . . ."

"Harder or softer, Jim?" She pulled him out of her mouth again briefly to ask.

"No . . . oh . . . yes . . . oh yeah . . . I . . . ahh . . . ohh . . . yeah . . ."

"Do it, Jim. Cum in my mouth. It's okay," Sarah purred as she licked his cock from his balls to the tip like a lollipop, and then put it as far down her throat as she could. She twisted her head from side as she tightened her lips around the head of his cock as it thrust in and out of her mouth.

Jim picked up her panties on the floor and stuffed them in his mouth so he wouldn't scream as he exploded in her mouth, his cock feeling to him like an erupting volcano, the hot lava gushing down her throat. She never gagged, seemed to swallow it all, and kept him in her mouth as his orgasm wound down. He thought he might never get soft. Her ravishing long red hair covered his thighs as she made eye contact, ran her hand through his pubic hair, while still slurping as if she couldn't get enough.

Eventually, she removed him from her mouth, but continued to fondly caress his semi-hard penis with her hand. She held it about an inch from her lips and spoke, "Jim's cock, was that good for you? I've never given anyone a blowjob before. You look like you could go again." It responded promptly, beginning to stiffen again.

"Truly wonderful, Sarah. Really."

The least I could do for saving my life." She giggled like a little girl. "I didn't mind the taste at all. A little salty. Or maybe that's some of the ocean water that I swallowed that keeps coming back on me." She belched. "Sorry."

"It would please me greatly to return the favor."

"Huh?"

He pulled the mattress from the bottom bunk onto the floor. "Lay on the mattress with the pillows behind your head, and spread your legs."

"Jim, are you going to kiss my lips?"

"Yes, indeed." He bent down between her legs.

"No, these lips." Sarah licked them with her tongue as she pulled his head up. "Let's smooch a little first." They kissed passionately for many minutes. Finally, he touched those exquisite breasts. Jim's tongue moved down to taste them. His mouth moved lower down her taut and sensuous virginal body. Places where a tongue had never been before.

A half hour later, after he got her off twice, Jim rose from between her legs and lay beside her. She laughed as he wiped her juice from his mustache and chin. "Oh Jim, that was so good," she cooed. "Another first for me. A tongue feels even better than fingers down there. Much to my father the minister's chagrin, I was a cheerleader in high school. The other pom-pom girls loved to eat each other, and begged me to join in the fun. But no, I just snuck off to the bathroom and did myself. No wonder they liked it so much! Geez, what I've been missing out on!"

"I'm so glad you liked it, Sarah. I could eat you for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, my midnight snack, coffee break, and anytime in between. Your cute little pussy is a culinary delight, girl!"

"You're making me blush! Jim, what's your novel about?"

Jim frowned, but decided to tell her. "It's entitled Cheryl's Song. An autobiographical romantic tragedy." He elucidated that it was about a woman named Cheryl who he had desperately loved, but didn't love him. Not until the end, anyway. He became infatuated with her and in a drunken stupor they had sex once, but she did not want a return engagement. They became close friends, but he couldn't stand to watch the way she used and mistreated badly the men in her life she became intimate with. So he moved to the other side of the country. Facing death sometimes has a profound effect on a person. Cheryl came to him several years later. She had changed dramatically. Not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually. It seemed as if the knowledge that she would soon die had purged her soul and in a sense, set her free. They became lovers. She became pregnant. Cheryl died in childbirth, her condition complicated by the affliction. The baby was adopted. He had never gotten over Cheryl, and it had seriously affected the relationship with his wife.

"That's such a sad, sad story, Jim. I'm going to die, you know. In this hurricane. I want to have sexual intercourse. With you. Now. Before it's too late. When the Lord comes to take me home, I would like to be in your arms, with you inside me." "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Let's hurry before I change my mind."

"I'll put the mattress up in the loft. Even if we get hit bad by the storm surge, the water will never get that high."

No sooner had they gotten comfortable in the loft and began to kiss and feel, the storm surge hit, blowing out the windows facing east. Gushing water flooded the lower level of the cottage.

"Oh my God!" she screamed in panic. "Take me, Jim! Hurry! Take me!"

"You get on top, Sarah," Jim suggested. "It will be better for you. Trust me."

She did. He adjusted his body a little.

"Ohhhh . . . ohhhh . . ." she moaned as he entered her.

"Now lean forward, arch your back, and keep your pussy close to the base of my cock." She did. "Rock, Sarah, rock." She did. His pubic bone pressed up against her clit.

The pleasure intensified each time she rocked back and forth. "Oh my God, Jim, this feels so good. So good. Ahh . . . so very good." A trickle of blood ran down her leg and onto him. "There goes my hymen I guess. Oh well. I love your cock inside me. Ahh . . . ahh . . . ohh . . . my . . ."

Sarah pulled up off him a few moments after she got off. He hadn't cum yet. She covered him with her mouth and took him deep down her throat. She sucked. He went to heaven. When he got to heaven she swallowed as much as she could and then pulled him out. With the head of his cock on her tongue, she let him shoot into her mouth as she jerked every last drop out of him with her hand. Then she put him back into her mouth until he got soft.

But that didn't last long. He demonstrated to her every position he could possibly think of over the next several hours until they collapsed in exhaustion.

"Jim, how come you know so much about sex?" she asked innocently.

"Well, my dear, in addition to working on my novel, I do write erotic stories that are published on the internet. They are quite popular. Most of them involve incestuous relationships."

"You fantasize about having sex with your daughter?" He blushed. She giggled.

They fell asleep, Jim atop Sarah, his penis still inside her. He woke first, and made a call on his cell phone. No longer searching, he made the connection.

"Sarah, wake up, pretty baby." He shook her gently. "A rescue boat is coming for us."

The beautiful one opened her eyes. "Jim, do you think we have time to do anal before the boat gets here?"

"No, Sarah. That's something where we would have to take very slowly, especially for your first time."

"Oh well. I guess I'll just have to read up on that in the sex manual my mother gave me. Jim, I'm getting married next month."

"I wondered about the ring on your finger. I don't wear one. Not since my wife and I separated, anyway."

"Jim, you probably should take your penis out, and we should get dressed."

"Yes, of course, Sarah." He slowly, reluctantly, withdrew from inside the heaven he had found in the hurricane. "Should we meet again?"

"No, I don't think so. Have a nice life." She hugged him so tightly. "Thank you, Jim, for giving me safe haven during the hurricane. Thank you for saving my life."

"The gift of your virginity is more than payment in full, Sarah. You have a wonderful life, too. Saving you somehow has made me finally get over Cheryl. It has always been a barrier between my wife and I. You remind me of what I fantasize my daughter turned out to be."

They kissed passionately one last time as they watched the boat rapidly approach through the blown-out window in the loft.

"You've never seen your daughter, Jim?"

"No, but I'm thinking about it. More than ever now. I know her name. My wife wants me to contact her and establish some sort of relationship. She says it's my duty as a father, and my daughter is certainly old enough now to understand what happened." Jim fetched his wallet and took out a slip of paper. "This is her full name, and the address of the people who adopted her. I talked to them, and they gave me their approval to contact her. I just haven't got up the courage yet."

Sarah's face suddenly turned ashen. She began to whimper.

Moments of silence passed that seemed like an eternity.

"That's my name," she said softly.

"It . . . but . . . I . . ." he stuttered.

"I don't want to get on the boat, Father."

"No?"

"No. I want to get to know you better. Will you spank me, Daddy? You've missed a lot of opportunities over the years."

He sat up and she leaned across his lap.

"You have been a very bad girl, young lady! Daddy must punish you!" he announced enthusiastically.

* * *

Jim paid for Sarah's hymenoplasty prior to her marriage. Jim's wife quickly became quite fond of Sarah, and soon they engaged in passionate threesomes. Jim added the parts to his book about saving Sarah from certain death and then romancing her, and how that led to reconciliation with both his daughter and wife. It became a best-seller, and the literary critics were unanimous in claiming it was the most wonderful true romance they had ever read.

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers
12