Romancing Your Lovers

Story Info
A sexual story
1.4k words
3.8
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a few friends who are bi sexual and they say it is just as romantic and if not more sensual that just being a couple out for fun.

In many ways they are like their counterparts and more openly normal in everything a couple but do but twice as sensual and fun.

Called my friends up and asked them a few questions and of course they have always been open about their relationships into this area of deep heated sex. l was told just like couples there has to be a mood established also.

All six work jobs and so get together are planned when possible. Now my friends have been closely in twinned with their bi sexual friends which total six for years.

Janet, Denise, and Cindy call each other up just like regular friends. The girls seem to do their free time at shopping and many things most couples do and are close nit .

The guys Doug, Matt, and Jerry are all sports fans and stick together as well. No jealousy here I am told , everything is shared and all has their friends in consideration which makes for perfect mates.

She says they plan their get together just like many other couples but with my emphasis's on enjoyment romancing their many partners.

Of course that has to be a little harder to do I would think but they all say no as all are so considerate of each other and work well in their ongoing relationship.

The meals I am told are made with care or dine outs that are relaxing and pleasurable.

But when it comes to desert they all head home and have a drink and sensual deserts usually made by the women to relax and spark their men into a sensual night of sweet ecstasy.

I then asked her to give me a play by play of a typical get together so I could write about it. My friends are very open about their lives and I was so glad they were for this article.

Good for me as I had many questions and thoughts and they were helpful to me in all that I asked for and more.

On one evening in particular the get together for the couples had been a sizzling success as each women had made deserts while the men cooked the main course with anticipation to come.

The couples told me eating with their fingers seem to be amore sensual mood for all . This is how the story went as Janet sat across from me having lunch while we talked.

Janet and Doug have a pool and this is where it all started that night of fun. The setting natural and relaxing as all helped cook and swim.

The meal was of course was my favorite recipe in this article because I had given it to Janet a few weeks earlier.

As each ate and talked I was told Denise and Cindy decided to kiss each other and tantalize each other so the guys would watch and enjoy.

Soon Janet had joined in and they explored each others sweet drenched mouths of the savory steak dinner.

As Janet watched Denise and Cindy she unhooked their bathing suit tops and slowly began fondling their breasts first with her hands and then with her mouth going back and forth to each equally.

With each switch Janet would chew on each nipple she sought out. The guys had skived to nothing and were watching as the girls kissed and licked each other.

Janet preceded to free their passion spots of any remaining clothes as she dipped her fingers into both and who crème with pleasure.

The men how ever seeing the girls and getting hot looked from one to the other and smiled and then Doug reached over and grabbed Matt's already erected cock and begun fondling him in context watching the girls.

Janet saw the movement and sashayed over to Matt and Doug and took the strawberries with her and drizzle Matt's hot member with the crème as she lightly flicked and toughed around his throbbing staff.

Seeing this Matt dropped down to give her a helping tongue as Jerry watched slowly pumping his huge member in his hand.

Watching Janet and Denise, Jerry walked over and started sliding strawberries into each one's already hot spot.

The two women spread their legs for easy access and Jerry dipped down between the two and licked both of their sweet g- spots as he inserted the strawberries.

Janet and Matt were now on each side of Doug and licking him clean from top to bottom as he watched everyone.

Taking turns Matt had licked Doug's hot throbbing member as Janet helped. Matt suckled the edges with his lips and then inserted Matt fully into his hot mouth. Janet seeing this turned herself up side down on the patio and grasp Matt into her hot mouth .

Doug watched and then dipped his fingers into Janet who arched to meet his fingers as they gently sent shivers all through her body .

On the other side of the pool Denise had toughed deep with in Cindy as Jerry watched in fascination. Laid back so Jerry could watch them

Denise was licking Cindy so erotically and her toughed flittered over the girl's clitoris like millions of hot lava as she teased Cindy to just about cumin in her mouth.

But Denise pulled back and let Jerry arouse Cindy even more as he chewed on her nipples till they were raspberries.

Janet on the other hand had added new chocolate to Doug and Matt was sliding his moth once more deep into his throat.

Janet had slid herself onto Doug's hot cock and was gently rocking him into her from behind so she could hold Doug's cock and watch as Matt sensually suckled him.

Looking over Janet could see that Cindy and Denise were now on top of each other and sucking each into oblivion as Jerry took turns inserting his cock into one and then the other as they moaned loudly.

Watching Janet saw Jerry also every so often slide himself into one of the other girls mouth so he could watch them frantically adjust to keep the hotness going.

Janet on the other hand watched as Matt suckled Doug and thrust harder into her . Slipping off his cock she had straddled herself across Doug's mouth and was welcomed with his hot mouth as he licked her as no man had ever before as she watched below.

Moving to the patio all three were in hot tasty suckling.

Matt hungrily eating Doug and Doug eating Janet and Janet wildly eating Matt.

Janet was the first to crème in Doug's mouth and she could feel her hot juices running all over his face in a crescendo like none she had ever had.

Just as she thought she was done then she had erupted again and again into his hot mouth as Doug had started shooting into Matt's mouth and the frenzy intensified as the men both came while sending all three into hectic ecstasy over and over again.

Jerry on the other hand had laid down on the patio and he had slid Cindy slowly onto his cock and had Denise sit on his face.

The two girls were taking turns sucking each others breasts and passionately kissing each other higher as they rode him top and bottom slowly.

Switching the girls back and forth every so often made for a sweet repertoire and a very sweet tasting treat as both girls had their hot succulents filled with strawberries .

Cindy was the first to cumin her crème into Jerry's mouth and he licked her hotly as she ran down his throat.

Cindy thought she would literality go wild as Denise knew she was creaming Jerry's mouth full of her juices and she could feel her own crème starting in as she reached out and hooked her hot mouth onto one of Cindy's nipples and nibbled her furiously.

Jerry could feel the hotness inside Cindy and that spurred him into giving her more of his member as she came he suckled Denise yet into another crème and burst way beyond his dreams into Cindy as she came over and over again.

Janet assured me that this was an evening no one in their group would ever forget.

With a smile she said it had been the best yet. She also said romancing all your partners with good feelings and good food and great relaxation sets the mood for a much more sexual atmosphere and fun times with very little effort.

Now talk about good company friends and food and beautiful sexual sensual ecstasy.

Janet assured me that was a great night for all and even asked if I would be interested sometime.

I told her you never know I just might soon.

Bona Petite!