Romania

Story Info
She loses her virginity on a cement floor.
1k words
3.97
112.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From all he'd said in the past two days, I assumed he was looking for more than a few kisses. Wasn't that what attracted me to him, though? My ex-boyfriend had been pathetically naive, hurting me as he clawed and fumbled between my legs. Something about this one drew me in, though. He was suave, confident, nonchalant....

And so I pondered all that lay ahead as I pretended to sleep, surrounded by the other girls on the trip. Checking my watch every other minute, waiting for the time we'd agreed upon, I wondered how far this night would go. My stomach was knotted, but I was wet with anticipation.

One o'clock. Time to go. I silently peeled off my covers and navigated through the sea of sleeping girls to the door. I crawled through the tools and boards left over from the day's work to the partially constructed classroom at the back of the orphanage. He stepped out of the darkness towards me, silencing my shocked gasp with his lips.

His mouth was hot and slippery on mine. Our tongues circled around each other, our teeth catching on soft flesh. I had been kissed before, but never like this. His body pressed tightly against mine as we consumed each other. I could feel the tight muscles in his shoulders and lower back as I ran my hands across his skin. He wore only a pair of swimming trunks, and I could feel his cock beginning to strain against the fabric.

His lips continued their passionate assault on mine as his hands ran from my breasts to my ass and back again. His touch was feverish, urgent. His fingers scorched my skin, but I wanted more. I pulled at his ass, grinding against his cock. It was fully hard now, and I could feel its thick line against my stomach.

Suddenly his fingers were inside of me, almost before I realized his hand had slipped inside my shorts. He eased one finger inside of me, circling against the walls of my dripping center. When I was slightly more open, he slid in a second finger. This was the fullest I had ever been, and I reveled in the sensations coursing through my body. He stroked me closer and closer to orgasm, his fingers sliding in and out of my dripping center as his thumb circled my clit. It was so good...so good.... All former boyfriends forgotten, lost in his touch. My clit seemed to grow under his attentions, until my whole being consisted of clit and thumb. And then, just as I neared ecstasy, he stopped and knelt before me.

He peeled off my shorts and tossed them into the corner of the room. He then guided down so we were both kneeling. His hands tugged at my shirt until it joined my shorts. I was left in a thin white camisole and blue string bikini panties.

He kissed me as he lowered me towards the floor. His hands ran up my legs, spreading them. He lay on top of me, resting his weight on his arms. I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy. This was it...now or...

My hiss as he hit my barrier was the first sound we had made. He covered my mouth with his hand and bent his head close to my ear.

"You're a virgin?" he whispered, almost silently. I nodded. "Do you want to stop?" I shook my head and vaguely attempted to lift my hips to meet him.

Again -- pain. I lay back and closed my eyes, letting him take control of my body, carving into me. When my back arched too far off the cement floor, he'd stop, wait a moment, breathe a few calming words into my ear. Then he'd begin his slow, gentle assault again.

After several minutes of slow chiseling, he was fully inside of me. He held me until my muscles relaxed, then withdrew. The feeling of him rubbing against the aching walls of my former virginity elicited another agonized gasp. This time, he ignored it, plunging back inside of me and withdrawing again.

With each thrust the pain lessened, never fully disappearing but numbing enough to let me open my eyes and watch his face as he fucked me. The darkness obscured most of his expression, but every so often he tilted his head back and I could see his mouth open in silent pleasure.

I experienced the night almost vicariously, ignoring any reactions my body was having and searching for pleasure through him. I though about how it must feel, to take a virgin he'd met two days ago and fuck her on the floor of an orphanage in Romania. I wondered if my tightness was what caused him to spasm as he pushed into me, if the soft skin of my pussy was clinging to him as he withdrew. When he bent his head to suck on my nipples, I wondered if the slightly new angle of our joining created new friction on his cock.

After several minutes – maybe 10, maybe 30 – he breathed again into my ear. "Do you want me to come in you?"

Ingrained responsibility required me to shake my head "no." He nodded to show he understood, then picked up the pace slightly. A few moments late, I watched him as he sat up and brought himself to completion, his hand rubbing my wetness into the smooth skin of his cock. I felt his cum land on my leg and my stomach, and I smiled slightly at the thought that I was no longer a virgin.

When he was finished he pulled me to him, holding me tightly.

"Was it bad?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No. It was better than I expected." I paused, trying to find words to adequately describe what I was feeling.

"Thank you," I whispered.

He smiled strangely at me. "For what?"

I held his eyes with mine, wanting to remember his face forever. "For this...for making my first time perfect."

He kissed me again, and sent me back to bed.