Romantic Dinner

Story Info
Things can get heated when eating isn't the main course.
1.7k words
4.1
9.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuminia
Yuminia
6 Followers

The mood was set, the phones turned off, the lights dimmed down. Candles flickered in the darkness, outlining the meal, while a fire burned, creating heat in the otherwise chilly night. She smiled softly at him across the table, the black dress plunging in between her breasts, hugging her curves, tantalizing him. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, making his eyes follow the moment. She loved the fact that he couldn't be unaroused around her. The fact that she made him this way and no other female could.

She, herself, though was not unaffected. He wore a simple blue shirt and a pair of dark jeans. He looked fitter than what she remembered; maybe it was because of the light or maybe the fact of the atmosphere. Whatever it was, she could feel her eyes drink him in, and feel the heat between her legs.

They smiled, chatted, talked about everything from school to the future. She was comfortable and reached over to grab his hand, circling her fingers over his knuckles before lighting dragging her fingertips up his forearm and back down. A smile lit up her face as he looked at her dangerously and she pulled away her hand.

She repeated the action again, moment later, this time lingering to trace down his arm. Her eyes sparkled in the candle light and she knew she was playing with fire. However, she took a drink of her wine and licked her lips tantalizing. She wanted him to crave her, to drive him crazy like he had done her so many times.

Pushing back the chair, she got up on her heels and walked over to him, swaying her hips, watching as his eyes dragged down to them, lingering on her breasts. She leaned down in front of him, meeting his eyes with her own, letting her breasts spill forth from the dress material. His eyes moved down to the milky globes back up to her eyes, his eyes darkening with lust.

Her hands trailed down his chest, down towards his erection pressing against his jeans, skimming over the bulge, to his thighs where they rested. She leaned and placed her lips on his skin, kissing down his neck, biting and nipping as she came to the color of his shirt. Her hands traced teasingly slow up his thighs, up to his cock and pressed firmly and rubbed through the material of his jeans.

She unzipped his pants and cupped him through his boxers. She rubbed teasingly slow, building up the sensation as she nipped along his flesh on his neck. Then, as he started moaning, she stopped and stood. Taking a couple of steps back before he could grab her, she gave him a wicked grin and moved towards the fireplace, swaying her hips as she went.

She knew he was following the sway of her ass and knew that her thighs were slick with her wetness but she still wanted to torture this man. Hearing the scrape of his chair, she turned and looked over her shoulder at him. He stalked forward, his form all predator, hunting the prey that was her. She had other plans and when he was close enough, pushed him onto the couch so he was sitting.

Slowly she danced to silent music, running her hands along her curves, going down till she reached the bottom of her short dress. Slowly, teasingly, she moved it up, inch by inch. Watching him follow her movements, she knew that this was her night more than his. The dress came off to land somewhere unknown to her.

She stood in a little red and black thong, a lacy garter belt above the thong in the same colors. Thigh high stockings were attached. The black and red lacy bra didn't hide the fact that her nipples were standing to attention. She licked her lips at him and turned, leaning down to her heels and looking over at him. She followed his eyes as they took in her ass, thighs, and legs, before she slowly rose up.

Stepping over to him, she started to dance again to her silent music, giving him a lap dance. She had fun with this torture of him, not knowing when at last he would take control. Straddling him, her hands went under his shirt, grazing her finger nails against his bare chest. In one movement the shirt was gone to join the dress. She nipped and sucked as she kissed his chest

Her hands moved to the button on his jeans and undid them quickly. Standing up, she moved the pants off his legs and tossed them. She kneeled down on her knees and licked her lips as she looked at his cock. The precum glistened in the firelight and she slowly traced her tongue over it.

She took him in her mouth slowly with a hand at the base and one cupping his balls. She teased him, sucking, licking, squeezing lightly, until he was groaning. However, when she went to move her head, he grabbed a hold of her hair and kept her down there. She growled causing him to groan at the vibrations.

He started to thrust into her mouth and she met him as best as she could. She could feel his thighs straining under her hands and knew that soon he would climax. She sucked harder, sped up her tongue, and was met with the first twitch of his cock as his came. She swallowed all the white substance and grinned up at him when he let go of her head.

However she wasn't finished.

She went back down, licking from the base to the tip, sucking when she hit the head. She repeated it until he was hard again and moved out of her kneeling position. Off came the thong with a bit of a tease. He moved over slightly and she came back, straddling him. Slowly, she moved down on him, gasping loudly as he filled her. When she was to the hilt, she moved her hips against his as she panted.

He grabbed a hold of her hips and didn't give her more than a moment to breathe before he started the rhythm. She gasped, mewed, and scratched at him as she felt herself come closer and closer to the edge. When she was almost over, he stopped and moved slower, taking her orgasm away from her. She mewed, calling out his name, pleading for more, but he did not give into her demands.

She felt the pleasure build up again, slower this time but more intense as he stroked her slowly. She mewed and arched her body into his, grazing her breasts against his chest. He grabbed one of the globes and started to suck on the nipple, causing her to gasp out loud and moan slowly. She breathed his name, closer and closer to the edge. He kept up with his slow assault, torturing her just like she did him.

Finally when all she was doing was moaning out, he sped back up, slamming into her with force. She gasped and bit her lip as she felt herself come to the edge with force. Finally, she fell over and screamed out his name. She collapsed against him, feeling him twitch inside her as he came.

She gave him a content look as she came down from her high. He caressed her face and then stood up her still joined at the hips. He walked them through the house to the bathroom where he sat her down carefully on the counter. He took off her heels, unsnapped her stockings, pulled off the garter belt, and off came the bra. After she was naked in front of him, he kissed and nipped at her skin, though a bit harder than what she did to him. He played with her breasts and teased her clit slowly, loving playing with her.

He moved to the shower, turning it on and making sure the water was warm enough, before he helped her into the water. Standing behind her, he let her soak in the warmth, as he watched the water trail down her luscious body. He pressed himself against her and lightly traced her curves, her breasts, and pressing his fingers against her clit.

He teased her more, circling her with his two fingers as his other hand played with her nipple. He could hear her moan lowly and mew as he changed speed or pressure. Pressing her against the tiles, he let her head fall back against his shoulder as he continued to assault her, going faster with his fingers sliding into her and pumping.

When he felt her close to the edge, he stopped and pulled her under the shower head to clean her. She gave a growl and he smacked her lightly on the ass which she gave a small squeak. He washed her body from head to toe, continuing to tease her as he did so. He enjoyed watching her squirm.

Moving her away, he washed himself, watching her look at him with lust and desire in her eyes. His eyes moved to her lips which she bit in between licking. He felt himself get harder and finished washing himself faster than he intended. Lifting her up, he placed her between the tiles and himself, thrusting into her swiftly.

She moaned, he groaned, and for a moment all he could do was feel as her walls squeezed his cock. Fast, he moved in and out of her, feeling her orgasm grow faster than he wanted. He groaned, slowing down and teasing her breasts with his mouth. He stroked her curves, cupped her ass, as he thrust into her slowly. When her walls clenched at him and she pleading for him to go faster, he complied, slamming into her.

She screamed out his name as she came explosively around him. He groaned as he came and panted against her in the aftermath. Slowly, he went about washing them again and picked her up in the towel to lay in front of the fire place. He felt her snuggle into him and drift off to sleep as he watched her. Slowly, he fell asleep content for a change.

Yuminia
Yuminia
6 Followers