Romantic Interlude

Story Info
Friends become lovers.
1.8k words
4.32
16.4k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. She nearly gasped as his lips found hers, his tongue gently pressing between her lips, his arms tightening around her waist. His hands slid up her back and back down to her waist again as the kiss continued for a few more moments before his grasp of her loosened and he stepped back.

"Wow," she stammered as she stepped back and looked up at him. "I um, wasn't quite expecting that!"

He simply smiled and they began talking about the little art project she was going to be doing for him. She stood listening to him, but her focus was not where it should have been, all she could think about was that kiss and why she hadn't let him kiss her before. They'd been friends for quite some time, watching movies, hanging out, talking for hours on end about everything from Religion to Politics, but had never crossed that line before.

She simply couldn't stop herself and turned to him and kissed him again. His arms encircled her waist and gently slid down to her ass, pulling her against him as their kiss deepened. Her hands around his neck, nails digging into his skin just a little as his hands were pulling her against him. Their kiss deepened and then let up again, she stepped back, looking up at him and felt like she was blushing.

"Aw, you're blushing again," he teased.

Which, of course, did nothing to stop the blushing; in fact, it made her feel as though she was blushing more. She turned her head to hide behind her bangs and not face him directly as he went back to talking about the painting he wanted on the model he had brought her.

He paused for a moment and brushed her hair from the side of her face. It was like a bolt of lightning went through her when his fingers brushed her neck. She turned her back to him, in an effort to take the focus off her, to show him a painting she had recently brought down from her mothers. He loved the way her grandfather had painted each of the paintings in her house, so she thought this might distract him. She walked over and turned on the light next to the painting, but before she realized it, he was standing behind her, arms around her waist and his lips were on her neck.

His hands slid up her stomach, gently cupping her breasts as he continued to kiss her neck, licking, and nibbling in some spots. Her breathing becoming shallower the longer he stood behind her. His body pressed against her back and she could feel his cock hardening against her ass. A million thoughts raced through her head, what seemed like minutes was just seconds as all thoughts ceased and her focus was completely on his touch, the warmth of his lips against her neck, the feeling of his well-defined muscles against her back.

He turned her to face him and kissed her again, his hands on either side of her face, chest pressed against hers. She ran her hands up his back to his arms, feeling every muscle in his body tensing up. His kiss was tender, yet passionate, gentle and demanding, everything the perfect kiss (to her) should be. There was no mistaking it, this friendship was heading for a whole different level and while her heart was telling her no, her body was screaming YES!

He pulled away again and gently kissed her cheek as she walked past him and went to lie down in front of the show she had been watching when he arrived. She lay on her stomach on her bed and before she realized what he was doing; his body was against hers once more. His chest pressed against her back, not putting his entire weight on her, but just enough that he held her in place. His lips on the back of her neck, fingers brushing through her hair, hardening cock pressing against her ass.

He leaned up and picked her up, turning her to lie on her back. The pressure of his body separating her legs, his lips on hers again as his hands started exploring her body, fingers gently brushing against her pussy over the top of her clothes, then to her breasts, grasping one nipple, then the other gently through her shirt. It wasn't long before his shirt hit the floor, exposing his extremely well defined abs, and chest. She couldn't resist the urge to trace his muscles with her fingers as he flexed them and smiled down at her. She stifled a giggle, and found herself blushing again.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" She screamed inside her head, giggling like a kid, blushing like a teenage girl about to lose her virginity!

She felt quite foolish indeed. She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself as he reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head. Before she knew it, his mouth was on her nipples, sucking, licking, and gently nibbling at them, one then the other. Her back arcing towards him, his mouth slowly working down towards her stomach, finding a spot that was very ticklish, making her giggle like crazy. He leaned back and laughed.

"Quit that!" She blurted out.

His mouth made quick work of going back to the same spot, teasing and taunting, making her giggle and squirm. He chuckled as she reached down and pulled against him, trying to bring his lips back to hers. It was a futile attempt considering his strength. His kissing, licking, and teasing continued up and down her belly, back to her breasts, licking and sucking her very erect nipples. His hands slid down and slowly slipped her pants and panties off, exposing her nude body to him. He sat above her, on his knees just looking at her, causing her to cover her face as she started blushing again.

She watched him as he stood and removed his shorts, exposing his throbbing cock to her. She couldn't resist the urge to reach out and begin stroking it, feeling the softness of his skin, the veins, teasing the tip with her fingertips. He climbed back on the bed with her and lay between her thighs, the head of his cock just barely touching her wanting pussy. She raised her hips trying to urge him inside her, but he pulled back. Kissing her again, gently at first, then sitting up and looking down at her. He brushed her bangs from her face and stared at her for a few moments.

"He was a fool, I hope you know that," He stated. She simply shrugged.

She raised her hips up again, wantonly trying to slide his cock into her waiting pussy. She wanted him so bad her body was screaming for him. It had been so long since someone had actually made love to her and Rod, being so gentle and sweet, she knew that is what it would be.

"Are you sure," He whispered to her.

"Yes, absolutely," Was her barely audible reply.

With that, Rod reached down and placed the head of his throbbing cock against her tight hole and gently lowered himself into her. He slid in slowly, a little at a time giving her time to adjust to his size. He was very well endowed, at least 8 inches and thicker than average. By the time he was a few inches in she felt herself coming close to orgasm already. In response she started moving her hips in rhythm with his. As his came down, hers rose up, pushing his cock deep inside her. She writhed and whimpered as the head of his cock hit her inner most recesses. Gently at first, slowly sliding deeper, then pulling back he made love to her.

He pressed his cock in deeper causing her to quiver and begin to cum, him realizing she was starting to cum already he pressed deeper a few more times, at a quicker pace. Her entire body writhing in pleasure, as her thighs tightened around him. Her hands on his ass, nails just barely dug into his flesh, pulling him into her. As her orgasm subsided he leaned down and gently kissed her, slowing his pace a little to allow her to catch her breath.

His pace sped up again, pushing his cock deeper into her, his lips on hers kissing her deeply and passionately as he buried his cock into her over, and over. His chest muscles rubbing against her erect nipples each time he leaned down to kiss her, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Their hips moved in exacting rhythm, his coming down into her, her rising up to meet him. She reached between them and pushed his chest up slightly, he responded by sitting up further, causing his cock to hit deeper inside her. Time felt as though it had stopped, there was nothing but them. Their bodies together in a passionate abyss, for a single moment her mind raced off to think that she had never been made love to like this before, then snapping back to the deep, hard pleasure he was giving her.

He began moving quicker, his breathing ragged. She knew he was going to cum soon and she encouraged him, whispering for him to cum for her, as she, herself began to cum again. His body pressing against her clit as he pounded deep inside her, sending lightning bolts of pleasure though her body with each thrust. He thrust deeper and deeper, she continued to rise to meet his thrusts, moaning in pleasure at the feeling of his cock hardening further, feeling his veins rise to the surface and knowing he was going to explode inside her in just moments.

Finally with several very deep thrusts, she felt him begin to explode inside her as she came again. Their bodies continuing to move together, but slowing in pace as they exploded together in a fiery passion of lust. His breathing began to slow, as he slowed his movements and she slowed hers. He finally stopped his movements and lay there, inside her, and began kissing her again.

Slowly, he slid back and sat between her legs for a moment before standing up. As she lay on her back, watching him, she felt an overwhelming emotional response to the time they had just shared, and quickly rose to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. When she returned to the room, he had gotten dressed and laid back down on her bed.

She stood at the edge of the bed for a moment before he reached up and pulled her down onto the bed with him. Wrapping his arms tight around her, he kissed her forehead. She laid in his arms and found herself slowly drifting off to sleep.