Romantic Valentine's Day

Story Info
A busy married couple rekindle on this special day.
1.3k words
4.04
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe how much snow was falling on the ground, and yet, he had to drive in the darn stuff. His truck was four wheel drive, but even so, the white stuff wasn't making it easy for him to get home to his wife. Sam looked at the roses he purchased earlier today and wondered if they were going to make it. They weren't looking very good.

"So much for that" He thought. He wondered what his wife was doing at that moment. Was she hoping he was going to make it home in tie for a decent Valentine's Day celebration? Or had she forgotten and simply gone to bed. "It's been way too long since I've romanced her. Time to make up for lost time"

Jacqui was actually putting the kids to bed, wondering if her husband would make it home today or not. The roads were so bad, but she really wanted to deliver her Valentine's Day surprise. Not that she believes this day is more important than any other day, but with two kids under the age of 5, romance has long disappeared from their vocabulary and their everyday life. She loved her life, and wouldn't trade it for the world, but she missed those wild days, where they'd spend hours in each other's arms, making love until the sun came up and exploring every inch of each other's bodies.

Suddenly, Jacqui heard a noise downstairs. The kids were sleeping peacefully, so she left their side and ran to her bedroom.

"Jacqui? Hello? Anyone home?" Sam came thundering through the foyer. He made it to the kitchen, got a vase and started to tend to the almost-wilted roses.

"Shhh, you'll wake up the kids! I'm upstairs, just getting tidied up. I'll be down in a second!"

"Sorry I'm so late, the roads where horr..." Sam almost dropped the vase when he got a glance of his wife. She looked radiant, stunning, and downright HOT. She had changed into a little red number that flirted with her curves in all the right places. The dim lights allowed for a peek of her nipples through the sheer material, and Sam immediately groaned. "Wow babe, you look stunning."

He hurried to wrap his arms around her, barely stopping to deposit the vase of roses on the counter. He immediately started covering her in kisses from one cheek to the other, his hands skimming the top of her breast.

"You are amazing" he whispered hoarsely in her ear. She gladly took the compliment, ran her hand through his hair, grabbing his head and kissed him passionately. Her free hand roamed gently across his chest and back, groping at his tucked-in shirt.

He threw the shirt off, loved the feeling of the sheer nightie against his skin. He threw his hands under her butt and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him, still kissing him passionately. Nibbling on his ear, she whispered "I want you". That was it, Sam was gone. He kissed her neck, her chest, nipped her breasts, all while carrying her upstairs to their master bedroom. As they came to the bedroom, he looked around, stunned. Jacqui had placed candles and flower petals all over their bedroom, creating a beautiful romantic glow. "I wanted it to be perfect for you" she whispered.

"Hon, I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening than this. It's beautiful, you're beautiful, you are the absolute rock in my life and I love you more than anything." With that, Sam set his wife gently down on the bed. He slowly made his way over her, kissing her gently, making his way down. He could hear her moans, and feel her body move with his touch. He let his fingers glide over her arm, her legs, her inner thighs. He kissed her lower stomach, slowly, gently, making his way to her inner thighs. Jacqui was moaning, anticipating that sweet moment when he'd kiss her soft spot. Sam started removing her nightie, working slowly.

Finally, after his wife was naked, Sam looked at her appreciating every aspect. He loved her curves, loved every single inch of her body that had bore him two children. He loved the way he knew how to make her moan, how to make her orgasm and tonight, he vowed that she'd have a very intense orgasm.

He tickled her nipple, going from one breast to another, softly, gently. Caressing her as if she was made of porcelain. Slowly making his way to her clitoris. Finally, he licked her and she moaned, grinding her hips against him as he was devouring her. Moving his tongue in such a way that allowed for maximum pleasure. She was feeling waves of pleasure rippling through her lower body, as he licked and sucked every inch of her. She could feel her orgasm growing, but she wanted to orgasm with him, to have the most amazing experience.

Jacqui grabbed her husband and flipped him over, both of them laughing. She slowly started teasing him as he had done to her, working away at his belt and pants.

"It's not fair, you're still dressed. I'm going to have to remedy this situation immediately." She slowly inched his pants down, revealing his large erected penis. It never ceased to amaze her. She started kissing and licking around his penis and his balls, all around his inner thigh, his lower stomach, driving him absolutely crazy. Her hands reached up and played with his nipples as she slowly licked the tip of his penis. He groaned.

"Jacqui, you are exquisite. You're driving me absolutely nuts! Please, let me have you"

"Not yet babe, I'm not done here" as she slowly entered more of his penis in her mouth. She knew, by experience, that the slower she went, the more intense his orgasm would be.

She would take him in her mouth, only an inch, licking the tip, slowly moving down. Hearing him moan was music to her ears. Slowly, she inched his penis down her throat even more, letting him enjoy the moment. Her hands started gently fondling his balls, as she slowly started moving her head up and down, allowing him to enjoy every moist moment. Sam started rocking his hips to match her movement. His hands were all over her hair, he couldn't help it. He wouldn't be able to last much longer if his wife continued this way.

Finally, he grabbed her and lifted her up and flipped her on her back. He grabbed her arms over her head.

"You rock my world Jacqui, now I'm going to rock yours". With that, Sam started to enter his wife. Slowly, an inch at a time, retreating each time. He was kissing her neck, her chin, her chest, making her tremble. Finally, after they both couldn't handle it anymore, he thrust deeply within her. They both moaned in pleased. He started moving, she was matching his pace, grinding her clitoris into him, feeling the intensity building around them.

Finally, their moans got louder, and the waves hit them both at the same time. They both cried out in pleasure, feeling every inch of orgasm rippling through their body. The electricity could be felt from the tip of their toes to their fingers. After several seconds, Sam nuzzled against her and whispered: "I love you Jacqui, more than how much it's snowing outside." "You are my rock, my world, my everything, and on this Valentine's Day, I want you to remember that no matter how little time we have together, or how long we go without making love to one another, that you are the light of my life and I will never cease to be amazed by you."

Even though the roses sat on the countertop, in an empty vase and the candles had long since stopped glowing, Sam and Jacqui spent the night in each other's arms, basking in their love.