Romeo's Lament Ch. 02

Story Info
A blossoming romance continues.
1k words
3.33
5.5k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream was so real that it hung on to the back of my eyes long after dawn had stolen my respite. Who was this person that so completely possessed my heart and my soul, I had to know her. She worked in a local coffee house peddling caffeine to the sluggish masses. This much I had learned in the brief time we had already spent together so it was there that I found her.

As I walked in the smell of freshly ground coffee beans awakened my senses and eased the tension in my muscles. I saw her almost instantly as she served a hot beverage to what was obviously a regular patron while exchanging familiar pleasantries.

Waiting patiently, I collected my thoughts and decided on a seasonally flavored coffee. Her eyes light up in recognition as she saw me. "Hey stranger?"

"Hello again. Can I get a peppermint mocha?"

"Sure. Did you know I worked here?" She began preparing my order as we continued to talk.

"You told me that night at the party, I figured that I could pick up my coffee here and share the pleasure of your company as well." She smiled at my flirtation and returned my gaze as she handed me my drink. "You know we really should do something about this stranger business, I am not at all satisfied with such a level of acquaintance with one such as yourself."

She declined to accept payment. "This one's on me. What did you have in mind?" She leaned over the counter a bit and the smile in her eyes shook me to the core.

"Let me take you out to a movie tonight, there's that vampire film you had said you wanted to see."

"I don't know..."

"I'll meet you there, we'll take our own cars, just a movie I promise." I held my smile and her gaze until she agreed. I had done it, she had agreed to let me take her out and so must have some interest in me. It wasn't making love by the river but it was a start.

After the movie we spent over two hours talking in her car, it was the beginning of a roller-coaster ride of rising passions. Each time we shared the pieces of our lives over casual conversation we grew closer first by inches then feet and miles. The more I learned the more I wanted to know and the harder it became to part from her.

Logically I knew that it was all happening too fast to be real and yet my heart has always had the better part of control, a fact that I refuse to apologize for.

Our affair was one of the heart and of the purest kind for we had barely touched and were swimming in a wellspring of emotion between us. Not to discount the furious physical desire that we felt but it was secondary to the love that permeated the space between us.

As we became closer my dreams continued only not quite in the same fashion as before. Dreams of an ancient past where the two of them wore different lives.

At the foot of snow capped mountains a tribe of Norsemen readied to march south where the death of a high chieftain had left previously united tribes warring to find a new leader. Folkvar, hefted is battle axe to feel its familiar weight in his hand while smiling. From across the hut, came the call of his wife, her own gaiety lilting her voice. "I know that look, it brings fear to your enemies and heat to my loins..."

Dropping his axe to the ground, he spun and charged to scoop her up in his battle ripened arms. His blond mane matched hers in color and thickness as he pressed his forehead against hers and their faces were curtained in gold. "Gudrun my love..." He kissed her with a deep and unyielding passion. His underclothes were easily pushed aside by her eager and nimble hands.

Finding him ready, she stroked his length with one hand and reach for his pectoral with the other. The heat that swelled between them melted their tension and and quieted their troubles while coiling and contracting their need. She guided the head of him to her moistened lips where her wet heat told him she was ready.

Her bed-gown came away with a single tug and he lifted her to the table. The scruff of his cheek tickled her neck as he kissed, licked, and nibbled at her skin there, amid animalistic grunts of excess. When he pushed the entire length of himself inside her, she squealed and bit his earlobe.

She sat on the end of the table and wrapped her legs around his waist, straining to encompass the girth of his upper arms with her hands as she rocked up and down on his pulsating member.

As her breath became labored and fast, he increased his ferocity, raking his fingertips across her body and howled in to the quiet of the dawn as he emptied his seed in to her. She relished in the sensation of his orgasm and then rubbed herself on the still hard length of him until she reached her own release.

Opening her eyes, she found him staring in to them with such love and compassion that they both lost a handful of moments in their full-body embrace. She balled her right fist and slugged his left shoulder. "Get off you brute or the battle will be over before you draw a weapon..." She pushed him off and he laughed from deep in his chest.

"...Alright my thorny flower, I know how much you like to prove your mettle." He lifted his clothes and armor from beside the table as she huuried in the next room to dress herself.

As Folkvar adorned his battle clothes he swelled with pride at the thought of his woman fighting by his side again, she was as good a warrior as she was a lover but years of peace had robbed them of half of what they were. He had respected Graewulf but a warrior grows restless during an uneasy peace.

Gudrun sauntered out from the back of the hut in full battle dress with a spear in hand and a short sword