Ron and Paula Ch. 02

Story Info
The cuckold experience continues Paula's adventure.
4.4k words
3.98
46.2k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prcep9
prcep9
5 Followers

It is close to an hour and a half drive to the lakeside resort that Phil wanted to take me too. He had told me that he wanted everything to be really nice for us. Phil and I were quite comfortable with each other as we had been 'dating' for close to three months.

When I finally agreed to pursue Ron's craving for my having sex with another man, I made it clear to him that I could not just go into some bar or club, pick-up a guy and jump into bed with him. I had sex with three guys including my ex before I met Ron, something he has known about since before we married, and I always had to get to know the guy well and really like him before I could have sex. After dating him for three months, I felt that Phil definitely fit the bill. He is a really nice guy and treats me very well always being considerate of me and the situation with Ron. He is never negative or derogatory towards Ron at all. If he was, I would not be with him. Phil and I were both cautious about STDs and to ease our minds we went to a reputable clinic tied in with a major hospital in the area and had exams and testing without any problems.

On the drive to the hotel Phil and I talked about a variety of things, but in the quiet moments my mind would wonder back to Ron and our experience as I was getting ready. I had done a lot of research about wife sharing, hotwifing, cuckolding whatever you want to call it, that Ron didn't even know about. I learned the most from chatting with other married couples on websites geared to married couples who are into this type of thing.

Between the websites and discussions with Ron, it became clear that teasing and taunting him about it all was a key part to the whole 'thing' or kink for him. As a sex therapist put it on one website, husbands who are into this crave the mental pain and sometimes humiliation that results from their wives taunting them and are turned on by it. They also love various mind games that a creative wife can include and even various forms of denial from time to time. I have to admit that I became more and more intrigued by the whole thing the more I learned about it. Ron certainly seemed to enjoy watching me getting dressed. I would have liked to seen the expression on his face when he saw me holding Phil's hand as we walked to the car.

We checked-in at the hotel and our room was very nice having a bedroom with a king sized bed and small bathroom. There was also a living room with a full bath in between it and the bedroom. We decided not to rush things so we just freshened up a bit and then walked around the resort before dinner. We had reservations at the top floor restaurant that had a wonderful view of the lake and surrounding area. We had a couple of drinks and a great leisurely dinner with affair amount of flirting and teasing. By the time we got back to the room, we were both more than ready to enjoy each other to the fullest.

As soon as Phil closed the door, he took me into his arms and kissed me passionately and I responded in kind. I could tell he was being careful not wanting to move to quickly so I took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom and this time I initiated the passionate kiss. Soon his hands were roaming down my back and then onto my bottom. As he felt and caressed my bottom I could feel him starting to get hard. I kissed him again and this time I inserted my tongue and soon our tongues were darting back and forth into each others mouths.

He was actually going to slow for me so I said in as sultry a voice as I could, "Why don't you help me out of my dress!"

Phil smiled and started undoing the buttons on the back of my dress. I then slipped it off of my shoulders and stepped out of it tossing it onto a chair. I was left only in my skimpy bra and thong panties. I had specifically bought thong panties because I had picked up on the fact that Phil had a butt thing. It was the first time he saw mine and he immediately began caressing it with his hands.

After a bit, he reached up and unhooked my bra and I let it fall to the floor. He moved back a little looking at my breasts and then he brought his hands up caressing them. He knew what he was doing as he caressed and licked the most sensitive part of the female breasts, the tops, bottoms and sides. So many men don't understand that it isn't only the nipples that respond to stimulation. He licked all around one breast while gently kneading the other nipple with his fingers. It all sent a shock wave through my body.

"Mmm, that feels so good I moaned."

I started unbuttoning his shirt and he took over quickly removing it and his undershirt. I undid his belt, the button on his pants, and his zipper pushing his pants down and he finished removing them along with his shoes and socks. I knelt down and slipped his briefs off. Then, as unbelievable as it must seem, I did something I had never done before in my life, I took a man's cock into my mouth. I could hear him moan in pleasure and it was like music to my ears. Before long, he pulled me up and gently lowered me onto the bed and removed my panties. He just stared at my bare pussy. Ironically, Ron had given me a full treatment at a fancy spa the day before and after my attendant suggested shaving and creaming my pussy to join the modern era, I went along with it. Ron had been asking me to do it for sometime. It was rather ironic that another man would be enjoying my bald pussy before Ron.

"God you're so beautiful Paula!" With that Phil moved up onto the bed and buried his face into my pussy. He gently licked and sucked my clit while again caressing my breasts with his hands until I thought I would go out of my mind. It took a while, but I finally had a wonderful orgasm. I am not a screamer or loud, but I moan softly and kinda suck air according to Ron. He always told me that he could judge the quality of my orgasm by the intensity of my sucking sounds. The intensity was definitely high level at this point.

When I recovered I pulled Phil up to me and guided his big hard cock into my pussy. He slowly inserted it into me finding little resistance at this point being quite wet. When he was fully inside me he paused and I assumed he was trying to control himself. After a bit, he started rotating his hips side to side and then started moving his hips in and out. It wasn't long before I orgasmed again and Phil came immediately thereafter. He just kept humping and humping until he finally collapsed on top of me. We laid there a while and he eventually rolled off of me. Out of habit I guess, I had put a hand towel that was wet on one end on the nigh stand and I cleaned myself up first and then Phil. I lay back down and we both dozed off.

Around 1:30 I woke up needing to use the bathroom. When I finished I went into the living room area and looked out the window at the lights below. It was a beautiful sight. I thought about Ron and how he was doing at that point. A devious thought flashed through my mind remembering his wanting me to use mind games to taunt him. I got my phone out of my purse and typed out a message to Ron that said, "Hi sweetie, well your fantasy has become reality and I am now officially your 'hotwife' just like you have been wanting for so long. You were right all along I really am having a great time. See you at some point tomorrow. I love you! Paula."

I reread it to myself and wondered if I should send it or not. Then I said to myself, well he wants me to torture him about it and this should fit that bill. I laughed a little as I touched the send button thinking how great it would be if I could be the proverbial fly on the wall as he read this message. I then went back into the bedroom and got into bed with my new lover. Phil got up going into the bathroom and when he got back into bed he didn't have sleep on his mind.

I was glad that I had cleaned up and brushed my teeth. Phil was kissing and licking me all over in heated passion and I was soon responding as I got more and more into it. He whispered into my ear that he would like me on top. I rolled over on top of him but positioned myself so I was more on his stomach with his cock nestled in between my butt cheeks. I lowered my torso so that my breasts were inches from his face. He immediately raised his head up and sucked on my nipple and kneaded the other with his hand. When I was ready I moved into position and started lowering myself on to his big hard cock. I did it very slowly to tease him. When I was completely impaled onto his cock, I just remained motionless and smiled at him. I could feel his cock twitching inside me.

"Would you like me to do anything more baby?" I teased.

"OH god you're driving me crazy!"

I started slowly moving up and down on his cock until I was at the point I needed to move it along. Since he had cum not all that long ago, he was lasting a long time and I had two great orgasms before he came inside me again. It really was wonderful. Again we collapsed and went to sleep.

I awoke to the sounds of running water and Phil was in the shower. I got up and went into the main bathroom and showered also. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and put on a little makeup. When I came out of the bathroom, Phil met me and gave me a big kiss and then asked if I would like to order breakfast from room service. I agreed and he placed the order including a bottle of champagne. After the cart was delivered into the living room area, I walked out of the bedroom wearing only high heeled slippers and skimpy bikini panties, no top.

Phil's eyes lit up and he said, "The hell with breakfast lets go back to bed."

I laughed and replied, "Not so fast big boy, I am hungry and need some refueling first."

We sat down at the table and started eating. As I was spreading some jam on my toast a light bulb went on and I reached over and took Phil's jam. Using my finger, I spread some on my nipples and said, "Did you want to try the jam, it's really very good."

He immediately leaned over and licked the jam off of me. His cock was fully erect.

He said, "I would like to try the jam on some buns also."

I was a little slow on the uptake, but finally caught on and stood up spreading jam on my bottom remembering he had a butt thing. I then turned and wiggled my jam covered bottom at him and he was soon licking it off. We managed to eat most of our breakfast and then quickly went off to bed again. By the time we were finished and able to get out of bed it was almost checkout time so we just cleaned up a bit and jumped into some day clothes.

While Phil was in the bathroom getting his things, I sent another message to Ron saying, "I still think that morning sex is the best, it sure was today. Leaving now and should be home in an hour and a half or so. Love you, Paula." I chuckled as I hit the send button reminding myself again that Ron wanted to be taunted about it all.

As I looked around the room to make sure we had not left anything, I glanced at the messy bed and wondered what the cleaning people thought when they saw beds in this condition.

On the way home, I was so tired out that I slept most of the way. When I woke I apologized to Phil, but he just told me not to worry about it. When we got off of the interstate, Phil pulled over and parked. He looked very seriously at me and asked, "Paula, where do we go from here?"

"Where would you like it to go?" I replied coyly.

"I had a fantastic time and was hoping it wouldn't be a one time thing. I was hoping we could... well you know, maybe have some kind of a relationship. I know you're married and that you love Ron, but you have explained the situation there and I thought we might be able to continue seeing each other on some basis."

"I see. Well I had a great time as well and I would be in favor of continuing this for the near future at least," I responded.

"I assume you will need to talk this over with Ron first."

I thought a second and said, "No, that won't be necessary. Ron has given me complete sexual freedom and control so there's no problem there. But you do need to know and fully understand that I totally love Ron and this would be strictly a sexual thing between us. We would just be sex buddies as they say and nothing more."

"That would be perfect for me at this point in my life."

"Phil, I fully realize that sooner or later you will want to move on to a permanent relationship and I understand so I ask that you are totally honest and upfront with me about it and not play any games with me. I will respect your situation as you have mine."

"I would never do anything to mess you up. I promise on my word of honor to always be up front with you and never keep anything from you or do anything behind your back with anyone else. You may want to think it over."

I sat there not saying for about a minute or two and then said, "Soooo... what day of the week works for you?" With that we both burst out laughing and drove back to my house.

Our house is set back in a wooded area off a secondary country road and secluded. When we parked in the driveway, I got out and Phil got my overnight case out of the trunk. We walked to the sidewalk leading to the house and I stopped. Being fairly sure that Ron would be watching, I put my arms around Phil and kissed him rather passionately. I then told him I would call him soon about getting together again. I turned taking the handle of my case and walked toward the front door and heard the car as Phil started driving away.

The thought flashed through my mind that with all the planning and preparation and everything, I had not given any consideration to this moment. It was going to be a bit awkward meeting my husband like this for the first time. I remembered one of the wives I chatted with tell me to always take control of all situations and always act nonchalant like nothing was out of the ordinary.

The door opened and Ron was standing there as I walked in. I smiled and said, "Hi Honey, I am finally home did you miss me?"

"God yes babe, it seemed like forever!"

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and asked him to bring my case to the bedroom and headed strait there.

Once in the bedroom, Ron put the case down and started putting his arms around me to kiss me. I pulled back a little and said, "I just kissed Phil goodbye sweetie maybe you should wait a while until after I shower and all."

"I know you did, I was watching out the window and I really don't want to wait."

"So then you don't mind kissing me right after I kissed my lover?"

There was that word again, "No, I don't mind at all."

"Hmm," I responded, "I thought you might have a problem kissing me so soon after I have kissed another man."

"I know you are intentionally trying to drive me out of my mind and it is working."

"Why whatever do you mean," I replied coyly.

"Well the 'L' word sends shivers throughout my entire body, causes my insides to churn, and makes my cock jump for one thing and your talking about kissing him even though I saw it just adds to my conflict babe."

I leaned back into him and we had a long loving kiss. I then said I wanted to take a nice long relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi and told him to run the water for me and add my favorite bubble bath. As he was doing so, I tossed everything from my case except my dress into the clothes hamper including what I was wearing. I slipped on my terrycloth robe and went into the bathroom.

Ron looked at me and said, "I thought maybe I could see you before you took your bath."

"No, I want to be alone now and just enjoy my bath."

The look of disappointment on his face was priceless. I had picked up on the fact that many husbands who are into this really love seeing their wife's body soon after they have been with a lover, but I wasn't ready for that. However, I also picked up from the other wives that the use of rejection and denial significantly adds to the husband's frustration and anxiety which is so erotic and exciting for them. So I added, "Honey my pussy was strictly for my new lover today, you will just have to wait a while now leave until I am finished."

Again, the look on his face was priceless. I intentionally took a long time in the tub and finally returned to the bedroom wearing only my large bath towel. Ron was sitting in the chair. I sat down on the bed and told Ron how great my soak felt.

I then said, "And how do you feel now that your fantasy has become reality, tell me how your night was Honey?"

"It was both the worst night of my life and yet one of the wildest most erotic and exciting nights as well. I didn't sleep much at all because I was wondering what you might be doing every passing minute." Ron explained.

"Poor baby, you do look rather haggard. I am very tried also, but for a totally different reason. I had a lot of physical activity sweetie."

"God Honey, I am so horny that I am going crazy," he replied.

"Really, take your clothes off so I can see."

Ron quickly removed all of his clothes and his cock was fully erect and rather purple looking.

"WOW sweetie that looks rather uncomfortable. Your balls look swollen or something, are they hurting you?"

"Definitely, I have a serious case of blue balls!"

I couldn't help laughing out loud. I then went on saying, "Isn't it ironic that you're in such dire straights when your wife is so completely satisfied. You know I think Phil's balls were hurting a little also, but in his case it was from so much use."

"You're killing me."

"Did you enjoy my text messages?"

"Yes, they were amazing and certainly added to the eroticism as well as my discomfort level."

"I thought you would like them," I added as I lay down on the bed and opened my bath towel completely exposing myself to his view.

"Look at me Honey, look at the effects of all that sex with Phil. See the passion marks on my breasts and thighs?"

"Yes I see."

"And look at my pussy lips and all see how they are kinda red. I am rather tender there sweetie. We just won't be able to have regular sex today, but in the state you're in you wouldn't last long anyway so why don't you use my feet like you do when I have my period. Being the foot guy that you are, you always enjoy that."

"OK," he replied and positioned himself at the end of the bed.

I bent my knees and spread them apart positioning my feet so that his cock was between my soles. Ron was looking directly at my pussy.

"Honey is it exciting for you, you know looking at my pussy and knowing that another man had his cock inside just a few hours ago?"

Well that's all it took. He was shooting copious amount of cum all over the place. I never heard him cry out like that before. It was a good thing I had used my extra large bath towel wrap as it caught the cum that didn't land on me. There was cum on my legs and pussy and even on my stomach before he finished and fell on the bed next to me.

"God Honey, oh my god Honey," was all he could say.

After a while I said, "You OK sweetie?" and he muttered that he thought so.

"Honey now that it has actually happened and now that you're spent and your brain is back in control, are you having any second thoughts or regrets?"

"My only thoughts are that this whole thing far exceeded my hopes and expectations and it is all because of you Honey," he said still laying there rather lifeless.

I pulled the towel away from him and wiped the cum off of my legs and stomach. I went into the bathroom and finished cleaning myself up. I went into the bedroom and Ron was sound asleep. I got dressed and went into the rec room and turned on the TV. I rehashed all of the last few days in my mind and was struggling with the fact that I had totally enjoyed my time with Phil yet knowing that I totally loved Ron. I was still a little concerned how Ron would react after he woke up and further contemplated it all again. I was so tired that I dozed off my self. I woke with a start and there was Ron sitting at the end of the couch staring at me.

prcep9
prcep9
5 Followers
12