Roni's Awakening

Story Info
Roni helps out a widower friend.
4.6k words
4.27
78.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmarsh_sj
bmarsh_sj
10 Followers

My wife and I have been married 20+ years. She is 42, 5'2, 105 lbs, from the Philippine's with dark reddish long hair. During our marriage we often have fantasized about various scenes. One of which was her having sex with older men, or even at times black men. I never gave it much thought as it seemed to be just a crazy fantasy.

Our good friend Ray passed away recently and I thought I would write a few letters to describe our experiences with him. He opened up a new way of life for my wife and I and we both will miss him.

A few years back we had been going, occasionally, to a North San Jose bingo club. At the club we had met various people and had become friends with a few. One of friends we met was an older black couple in their late 60's. We would sometimes sit by them and talk during the bingo games. They were always fun and full of life. A few months after we met, his wife became ill and passed away. But we would still see Ray, on and off at the club.

Anyway, two years ago or so, a few months after his wife died, he asked us to come back to his place after bingo for drinks and a movie. He had seemed down and we felt sorry for him. We went to his place and settled in to watch some movies. We had a few drinks and Roni soon became sleepy. Ray and I were intent on the movie so Ray suggested that she lie down in his room until the movies were over. She went in, laid down, and was soon out like a light.

Ray and I finished the movie and started another. During this time I had a few drinks and was getting sleepy. Ray offered another drink but I said no as I needed to be able to drive home. As the movie wore on I dozed off a few times. After a bit Ray said the movie was over and he was going to wake Roni and change. I said "okay", and closed my eyes for a minute or so.

I woke up to Ray trying to wake me up. He was in his bathrobe and was saying it was time to go home. I told him to give me minute and we would get going. I asked him if Roni was up and he said no, that she was fast asleep. As he bent down to pick up, his robe opened a bit and I could see that he wore no underwear underneath. He quickly covered up and tied the robe and went into the kitchen.

I had drank quite a bit and was sleepy and groggy. In what seemed like a minute or so he came in tried to wake me. He said he wanted to go to bed. Since I was so tired, I asked for another 20 minutes. He said okay. But said I could leave when we were ready, and we were welcome to stay. I said okay and fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke and looked around. It took me a minute or so to realize where I was. I looked for Roni and realized she was still in Ray's bedroom. I listened for a bit and I could hear talking in the other room. It was Roni talking to Ray. I couldn't make out everything they were saying so I got up and walked over, closer to the door, to listen. I could hear Roni saying that it wasn't right what he was doing. Luckily the door was still open and the night light in Ray's bathroom gave enough illumination to make out, barely, what was transpiring.

It turned out that Ray was still in his robe, but under the covers. I knew the robe might be open, but I couldn't see clearly enough to make sure. Roni had worn a summer cotton dress and was still wearing it so not too much had happened yet. Ray had woken her up by rubbing her lower back and once she woke, and discovered it wasn't me, didn't know how to handle the situation.

I had never given Ray much thought, but here he was, in his 60's widowed, about 5,9', and 275 Ibs or so. He was not what I would consider Roni's idea of a lover. Nor my idea of a ladies man. But here they were, nearly at ease, him rubbing her back, lying under the covers. Ray asked Roni if she liked his back massage, and she replied that it did feel good, but was not okay given that I was sleeping in the other room. Ray replied that I was asleep and probably wouldn't wake up before dawn. And, he wasn't doing anything wrong. He likened himself to Goldilocks, discovering someone sleeping in his bed. Roni laughed a bit and appeared to become more relaxed. Ray kept massaging her back and scooted closer.

While he was rubbing her back they began talking about what I might do if I came in the room. Roni laughed and said that we had talked about such a situation, but had never carried out to this level. And that she didn't know how I would handle it if I woke up. Ray made the statement that he was going to get up, wake me up, and ask me. He started to get up and then Roni giggled and stopped him, saying not to wake me up. At that moment he smiled, and started to get back under the covers. I could then see the bottom of his robe was at top of the covers. At that moment, I remembered back when he had tried to wake me up in the living room. I could now remember seeing his penis and scrotum hidden behind his large belly. In my mind I remember it well, his scrotum was huge, with golf ball size balls that hung 2-3" below, and swung from side to side. With the majority of his robe on top of the covers, I knew his lower parts were exposed under the covers.

I started imagining the worst. I had fantasized about this moment quite a bit over the life of our marriage. But, I could now tell that something might happen and I was not quite prepared for it. As Ray moved back under the covers he moved even closer to Roni. His hand was now rubbing her shoulder and moving down her side. As he was rubbing her, up and down, his finally dipped under the covers and he appeared to be massaging her hips. He asked her if it felt good and she replied "yes, but be careful". After laying there a bit she rolled away from him on her stomach. He was now rubbing her back and dipping lower occasionally onto her butt. She laughed and squirmed a bit and he began focusing his massaging on her bottom. She laid there for a bit, accepting his massaging hands, and adjusted her position, while at the same time moved a bit closer to him.

Ray saw this and moved his hand around her hip and gently pulled back on her side and into him. They laid there for a moment not moving. Ray laid there probably wondering what she was thinking. Roni laid there, probably wondering if she was doing the right thing. And, at the same time, she could probably feel his penis, as they were laying very close together.

After a few minutes, Roni broke the ice by turning around to face Ray. I could then see her face in the moonlight. She looked excited, afraid, and anxious at the same time. She looked into his eyes for a moment and then smiled and closed her eyes. Ray moved toward her and their lips brushed each other. Ray mumbled that he was sorry, but that it had been awhile for him and he didn't know what he was doing.

She said it was okay and reached around to embrace him. Her wedding ring then was struck by the moonlight and flashed. As her hand tried to embrace him I could see how much bigger he was then Roni. As they struggled to find a natural position, I saw Roni listen to him say something, and she nodded, and he began to remove his robe. As he leaned up to remove it from his arms I could see the rest of him. For an older heavier man, although overweight, his dark brown skin was still fairly taunt. He tossed the robe aside and I could plainly see that he was a big man for his height. He then laid back down. Roni's arm encircled what she could and she began massaging his back. As her arms and hand moved over his back she slowly pushed the covers down until she was rubbing his buttock in plain view of me. Her white hands looked minuscule set within the back drop of his cheeks. She slowly kneaded them as he drew her closer.

Roni turned her head toward him as he slowly leaned in and lightly kissed her soft lips. My wife lifted her arms around his neck and slowly opened her mouth. With the open invitation, Ray let his tongue slide into my wifes mouth and search out hers. They held each other tight as they powerfully kissed. Roni appeared to enjoy his tongue that continuously over matched hers as it licked deep inside her mouth. As my wife's arms were stretched up around his neck, Ray reached down and squeezed her breast. Like most women, my wife liked to be held as she pushed her body against his. She kissed with even more enthusiasm as his large black body aligned with hers. He ran his hands down her back, rubbing her, as he kissed deep into her. His hands slowly lowered as he started to feel and knead my wifes little ass though her dress. As he was massaging her ass he slowly pulled her dress up to give himself access to her. As he began to feel her bottom he felt the thong she was wearing. Once he had his fingers underneath it, he began touching Roni intimately and Roni seemed to regain new energy. She began arching down his chest, kissing his nipples and licking his stomach. As she lowered herself further, she brushed aside the blankets and both she and I could see his erect cock for the first time. While not a big 10 inch'r, it, at about 8 inches was much larger then the 5 or so she was used to dealing with. I was more impressed by how fat it was than by how long it was at that point. It made my penis, even at its hardest, seem insignificant. Roni was absolutely transfixed. Being a petite and fit 105 lbs, Ray was going to be more than enough.

Roni knew what was coming, she had to. She looked up into his eyes, then straight at his crotch, then back to his face, and finally back to his crotch.

She reached out her hand, the one that carried her wedding ring, and as if by instinct started slowly caressing the black godhead. "It's beautiful," she said. "I've never seen anything..." Her voice trailed off. Ray liked what he was hearing, the look on her face, and the feeling of her married Asian hand on his black cock.

But there in that bedroom, she didn't hesitate for a second when Ray commanded her head to his big black king piece. For the next ten minutes, she worshiped his dick with her face in ways that she had never, ever done for me, even in the wilder days when we were dating. I didn't even know she knew how to, or would ever want to, do the things she did to Ray's mammoth, fat, ebony slab. She engulfed the fat black head in her mouth and worked it like a lollipop, Ray moaning his approval. She licked up and down the shaft, lovingly, tenderly.

"That's it," Ray said, "suck that dick, kiss it." He ran his hands through her hair, over her tits, her back, as he used her mouth.

"Lick them balls, too," he told her. Roni got in there and did as told, softly sucking and tonguing his big black baby juice holders. At this point they looked even bigger then I remember from earlier in the evening. He push her head further and asked her to lick below his balls. As she tried to please him she stretched over him and I could see her pussy as he rubbed it. It was swollen and her juices were trickling out. As she tongued his privates Ray laid back and looked around the room. He looked out the door in my direction and I froze. I couldn't tell if he could see me. He smiled and closed his eyes, and pulled his feet in closer and raising his knees to give her better access to his buttocks. As she tongued his anal region I saw his cock grow harder and smile on his face. After a few minutes he guided Roni back to his cock and had her rest her head on his stomach and work him. Then Ray stopped her. I thought he was thinking he was getting too close to cumming and wanted to fuck her, didn't want to spend himself on a blow job.

"Just open your mouth," Ray said. Roni did as told without hesitation. Ray put his hands on the sides of her head and guided her downward a little. Then he placed the head of his cock just inside her mouth. "Just like that," he said. "Try to stay still."

And he slowly started working more of his big fat coal-colored monster into her willing mouth. His dick had to be eight inches, and looked to be as thick as the base of a beer bottle. He worked a couple inches into her face, then started pumping, working a rhythm, as Roni tried to keep her head still for him, letting him fuck her face, her pretty white face, now his fuckhole, existing just to make his black cock happy. She must have been using her tongue to add to his pleasure while he face-pronged her, because Ray said, "That's it, good girl, use that tongue like that. You got it. You know what you're doing." Then he seized up, driving his dick further into her mouth, grabbing her head with his hands as his ass muscles, barely visible through his skin, started quivering and jerking.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhhh," he moaned as he emptied his balls into her face. Roni placed both her hands on the backs of his massively thick black thighs to steady herself as he dumped his cum down her throat. She gagged, and her body seized up as if she was going to puke.

"Don't do it, don't you do it," he said, as he kept his cock in her mouth, his big black hands still clutching her dark red hair to keep her in place. "Swallow it all."

There she sat, my wife, the love of my life, the church-going mom, daughter of Asian immigrants, on the bed of not quite a black stranger, someone who I had considered a good acquaintance, her ass exposed, still wearing her heels, and stockings, every inch of her pale white body available for his pleasure, expressing her joy that she had been able to suck his big black cock to his satisfaction.

They laid there for a few minutes, not saying a word. Rays cock became limp in her mouth. She started kissing him again, licking him and trying to clean his nectar that she had been unable to catch. As she licked his stomach, Ray assisted her by scraping what he could from the sheets and his chest and letting her eagerly lick his fingers. It was obvious that he enjoyed this as once she was done, and could not find any more, he reached down and pulled her into an embrace. They lay there and fell asleep. I watched them lie motionless for about five minutes. They looked totally natural as they both slept, Roni laying there, with Ray's penis draped over her hip. After a few minutes I decided to go back to the couch and fell asleep.

Sometime during the night I awoke again to muted talking. It was Roni and Ray. I tiptoed back to the same spot to watch. Roni's dress was on the floor of the bed. On top of it was her bra and thong. They were in a gentle loving embrace and were slowly kissing each other.

Ray slowly tried to turn her over push her onto her stomach. It was obvious he wanted to mount her from behind.

She gently fought the push onto her stomach has she turned herself around on her back, with her head pointed toward the bottom of the bed, and obscenely spread her pale, married white legs for him, continuing to stimulate her overheating pussy.

"That's my girl," Ray said, giving up on his goal for the moment.

Ray got up on his knees and headed toward her open, inviting pussy. He moved his thick black dick up and down her white slit, as Roni moaned. "Oh, baby, don't tease me. Put it in, please, I need you," she said.

"Tell me how much you want it, tell me how much you love this big black dick, how bad you want it."

Roni practically whimpered and humped her married pussy against his dick as if trying to catch the head of her new black bull with her pussy mouth. Ray teased her by moving his cock away from her pussy as she struggled to capture him.

"Oh God, I've never wanted anything so bad. Please baby. Take me. Put your big black dick inside my pussy. Please, please, make it yours, please."

"How much you love it?" he taunted. "Tell me".

"I love it, I love it. God, I love it. I love your big black dick. I was made for your big black dick. I love you. I love you. Please put it in my pussy, use it, it's yours," she said crying. Ray moved his cock into the mouth of her pussy and Roni arched her back, moaned, and planted her feet on the bed to move her pussy forward on to his dick, trying to capture and sheathe his black spear within her. Ray moved more in every few seconds, stretching her in ways I never could, reaching parts of her I had never touched. She moaned as he filled her, made her pussy his. Her head started rocking side to side a little. Then she reached up and pulled his face down to hers so she could kiss him. Their faces locked together in a soul kiss and she locked her legs around his back.

Roni had accepted him into her body, surrendering to his will. She reached up to Ray and drew him close in for a long and soulful kiss. As she did, Ray began a delicate, gentle humping motion, teaching his new bitch how to move with him. And Roni was a quick study. In seconds, her knees began moving towards her ears and she was building a little matching stroke with him. It was the most sensual moment of my life up to that point. To see my wife wordlessly and quickly trained in the timeless rhythms of African breeding was the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed. After a very long time, the strokes became head to base and Roni was matching him as their hips and asses moved together with a grinding motion. It was great to see her finally, totally uninhibited, and abandoned to this black man who was breeding her with all the fury that he could muster. And she was matching him and receiving him. She raised her hands to his massive black ass to feel and learn the subtlety of his moves and respond to them completely, never to insinuate her own, as she raised her cunt to greet each thrust.

As he speed up and slowed she was able to keep in perfect rhythm. It looks as if they had trained for this moment as their bodies were in perfect choreography. Whenever Roni began to go over the edge and pick up speed, Ray would match her for a bit, then slow down just enough to enable her orgasms to last for as long possible. He was able to carry her from orgasm to orgasm, skillfully. As she orgasmed she would cry out loudly. If she was conscious of the fact that I was in the next room, she surely knew that I would be awoken. But at this point she no longer cared, having gone far beyond any pretense of modesty. Passion and instinct ruled as the two lovers were locked in a knotted embrace. Their hips locked and bucking in a primeval manner.

Finally Ray cried out and stopped. Roni looked surprised and he came to a complete stop. He was motionless for a few moments as he struggled to contain his building orgasm. Roni lay motionless as Ray looked away from her. She wanted more of him, and needed more of him, and he was obliging her by holding off from his second orgasm of the night. After what seemed an eternity he withdrew and rolled my wife over. He got up, and reached down to her hips to draw her flanks to his cock.

She put her face down into the mattress and reached back and spread her cheeks. In the moonlight I could see her love canal swollen bigger than I had ever seen before. Her juices, and his, glistening, intermingled and dripped down her thighs as she held steady for him, waiting for his final moves.

Ray took a minute to compose himself. He got up slowly onto his knees and mounted her. Grabbing her hips he inserted himself into her and begin rocking and moving. As he moved his huge black balls swung forward continually making a slapping sound as they swung up and slapped into her. the tempo increased quickly as they both were going for the end game.

They both began to cry out. Roni was yelling to Ray, pleading with him to empty himself deep within her. She cried out that she wanted him to give her everything. She yelled that she was his and she wanted him to use her for his pleasure. She said she needed more of this and would come to him at his beck and call to get more.

And he did. Holding her ass tight to his bulging belly, Ray shuddered as he began to empty his gravy into my wife, cumming all the way up inside that married Asian womb. Her orgasm was violent, sucking his sperm into her womb as it flowed. Roni moaned, "I can feel it squirting, keep going, I love it, fill me with your black cum" as he continued to pump his sperm into her love tunnel. "Fuck me more, I love your cock, I'll do anything you want, I'll need this again, don't take it out" she begged, as Ray continued to drive into her, pumping even more of his fiery cream deep inside her. As Ray continued to drive into her, his cum kept oozing out of her cunt around his big black shaft, causing me to stare with wonderment at this big black pole that was covered with his white sticky cream.

bmarsh_sj
bmarsh_sj
10 Followers
12