Ronni's Turnaround

Story Info
Wife has a change of heart.
5k words
4.17
72.3k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's amazing how things can change literally overnight. I'll explain, but first, a little background. Ronni and I were high school sweethearts and got married at 18. It was barely 9 months later when our first son Zack was born. Two years after that came Archie and in another two we were blessed with our only daughter Charlie. I went to work at a small mom and pop printing company in town and Ronni stayed home to take care of the kids. Things were tight at first but I seemed to have a knack for the printing business and before long I was managing the shop. When the owners decided to retire they sold it to me for a song and after introducing computers and digital printing to the mix, the shop grew and is now the largest printing company in the state. We aren't rich but we are more than comfortable.

I'm almost 40, I'm 5'10" tall and weigh about 275lbs. Needless to say I'm far from the hot, fit stud that I was when we got married. Ronni is 39, 5'2" and, I'm not gonna give out her weight but, suffice it to say, her skinny, pixie-ish figure is 20 years and three kids in the past. That's not to say that she is fat and ugly. On the contrary, I think my wife is even more beautiful now than she was when we got married. She never lost her baby weight but I think it just added to her beauty. Her once tiny little butt is now a large meaty ass and her modest bust has turned into a nice big set of titties.

The previous three months had been very hard on Ronni. A lot of things have happened and it threw her into a deep state of depression. First thing was that Zack and his girlfriend ran away and got married. We didn't mind the marriage since we really liked his girlfriend and we knew she was the one. What we did mind was that they just eloped and we didn't get to be there. Next thing to happen was that Archie dropped out of the technical college he was attending and joined the Air Force. He said that if he was going to learn a trade, he might as well get paid to learn it and see the world at the same time. I understood his reasoning but it really upset his mother. The third, and final, straw that broke the camels back was that our baby girl decided to attend college over two thousand miles away. After 22 years we weren't going to have any kids at home. Since the kids were Ronni's life, this affected here greatly. She stopped combing her hair, putting on make-up, cleaning the house and all of the other stuff she used to do. I tried to get her to talk to someone but she didn't even want to get out of bed.

All of this started to put a serious strain on our marriage. We barely talked to each other and as far as sex went, forget it. Now, our sex life was great when we first got married. We fucked like rabbits in every room of the house and not a day went by that I didn't get some type of sex. This lasted right up until Zack was born. After waiting for her body to heal and for her to recuperate from childbirth, we were at it again. The intensity was still there but the frequency had diminished slightly going from every day, with many days having multiple fucks, to 4-5 times per week and fewer days going more than once. After Archie was born it went to about 3 times a week with rarely a doubleheader. With the birth of Charlie came the death of our frenzied, passionate sex life. Oh, we still had sex, it was just usually one to two times per week and it almost became more of a "have to" than a "want to" kind of thing.

Now to the change that prompted this tale.

I came home from the shop at the same time as always. As had been the case over the last few weeks I was dreading it. When I walked in the front door the best smell in the world hit me right in the face. It was the smell of oatmeal cookies which are my absolute one weakness. I then noticed that the house was clean and I heard music coming from the kitchen. Thinking that maybe Ronni had decided to hire a housekeeper I took my stuff to my office before going in to see who it was. If I had known what was waiting for me in the kitchen I would have dropped my briefcase and run in there.

When I rounded the corner to the kitchen I was met with the most beautiful sight ever. Ronni was baking cookies and wearing her best, prettiest apron. What really stunned me was that the apron was the ONLY thing she was wearing. She had her back to me and all I could do was stand there, mouth agape and stare at the beautiful naked ass of the woman I love. She didn't hear me come in so I was able to stare for a full minute before she noticed me. She turned towards me and gave me a smile that melted my heart. I just had to rush over, wrap my arms around her and give her a big hug. She had another idea in mind and as I put my arms around her waist she leaned up and gave me the most passionate kiss that I've had in almost 18 years. Taking that lead I put my hands on her ass and started to squeeze.

She broke the kiss and said "Easy buddy, my husband will be coming soon".

I said "After looking at that ass, your husband may be cumming sooner than you think".

She giggled at my pun (god, how I missed that giggle), dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants and said "good, cause all of this baking has made me a little thirsty".

Ronni reached in my pants and pulled out my dick. She licked her lips very seductively and said "I've been thinking about this all day". Ronni stuck out her tongue and ran it up the underside of my shaft.

"Ooohhh!" was all I could manage.

"You like?"

"Oh yes, I like a lot!"

"Then you're gonna love this."

She then proceeded to take my cock deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue all around the head and flicking it right at the tip. I almost came right then but through sheer will power I held on. I wanted to see what else she would do and I wasn't disappointed.

After tickling the head of my cock with her tongue Ronni took my entire cock into the back of her throat. She held it there and started humming. I had heard of getting a hummer but had never had the pleasure and boy was it a pleasure.

Now, Ronni has always been good in bed but she never really enjoyed sucking dick. She would do it, but usually as a precursor to a fabulous fuck or if I had been especially good, and she almost never did it to completion. On those rare times that she did give me a full blow job, she never swallowed. She always made me tell her when I was going to cum and finished me off into a tissue. The one time I tried to fool her was the only time that she ever threatened to divorce me. With that in mind, when I felt my balls start to tighten up and knew that I couldn't hold out much longer, I grabbed her head and tried to pull her off of my dick but I couldn't move it. "Honey, I'm getting ready to cum" When I said that she just started humming harder and faster. I yelled "Oh God, I'm cumming!!!" and blasted what had to be the biggest load of cum of my life into my wife's mouth. I started to tremble, my knees went week and I almost collapsed right there. I think that if Ronni hadn't had her arms wrapped around my legs I probably would have. When I finally came to my senses I started to panic. I thought "OH NO! What have I done? The way that she's been lately she will divorce me for sure this time!"

I needn't have worried. When I looked down I saw my angel looking up at me with the most beautiful smile on her face.

"That was a lot better than I thought it would be" she said. "I may have to do that more often"

"Huh?"

"The taste, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. If I had known it was that good I woulda never wasted it into a tissue. I can guarantee you I'll never need another tissue again."

I was dumbfounded. What the hell was going on here? Before I could say anything, Ronni said with a grin "You was right, you did cum sooner than I thought. I'm glad I did that first. I would have hated to have you cum that fast upstairs"

I finally asked "Ronni, what's gotten into you?"

"Well," she replied "I've been talking to Carol (her best friend) and she made me see that having all of the kids out of the house was not the end of my life. On the contrary, it was the beginning of our new life. I thought long and hard about it and saw that it was an opportunity for us to get back to the life we started out having before the kids got here".

I smiled at her, recalling all of the great times we had had before the kids.

"I also realized that we have a lot of lost time to make up for so, if you're up for it, I thought we could continue making up upstairs."

We both looked down at my still erect cock and I said "Looks like I'm up for it" and we both started laughing.

I leaned down and pulled Ronni up. I then leaned down and gave her a kiss. Her mouth opened and as our tongues started to dance around together I could taste my own cum. This caused my dick to twitch and jab Ronni in the stomach. Ronni reached down, gently grabbed my dick and led me up the stairs to our bedroom.

When we entered the room I became a wanton animal. I threw Ronni onto the bed and jumped on top of her. We kissed passionately for a couple of minutes then I untied the apron and yanked it from her body. I literally attacked her. My hands and mouth were everywhere. I couldn't control myself. After a minute or two I slowed down and began to work methodically on her body.

I started out kissing her neck while I tweaked her left nipple. I then started tweaking both nipples, alternately pinching, tugging and rolling them between my fingertips until they looked like twin erasers on the tips of her large, somewhat saggy, tits.

I put my mouth on her right nipple and began sucking on it. I then put it between my teeth and started to gently bite it. She moaned, so I bit it a little harder. This caused her to moan louder so I bit her even harder, all the while still pulling on her other nipple. The more I bit and pulled, the louder she would moan. She started to pant heavily and this just made me crazy.

I let go of the nipple I was pulling and moved my hand to her pussy. I ran a finger up her slit and found that she was soaking wet. Without any hesitation I slid my middle finger all the way into her pussy in one swift stroke. This caused a reaction in Ronni that I hadn't seen in a long time. She started thrashing about screaming "Oh God! I'm cumming! Jam your finger in my pussy harder! OH GOOOOOD!"

I pushed my finger in harder than added a second finger. When I did this my knuckle touched her clit and "AAAIIIIEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!"

While Ronni was trying to come down from her first orgasm in a long time I decided that I was not going to let her relax just yet.

I quickly moved down between her legs and, after taking a look at the pussy I've loved most of my life, I dove right in. I started at the bottom of her slit and slowly licked right up the middle to her clit but didn't quite touch it. I then licked down the outside of one puffy lip and up the outside of the other never touching that magic button. Next I pulled one lip into my mouth, sucked on it for a few seconds and switched to the other. I went back and forth like this, licking up and around then sucking her lips, for several minutes. Every once in a while I would stop, stiffen my tongue and shove it inside her pussy and tongue fuck her. The entire time I could hear Ronni's breathing getting heavier and heavier.

Finally Ronni couldn't take any more and yelled "Stop teasing my and put your mouth on my clit! I'm really close!" This just made me want to tease her more so instead of going up to her clit I moved my tongue lower and stuck it inside of her pussy again.

"Dammit! I said put your mouth on my fucking clit and make me cum!!!"

Always being a little bit of a risk taker I decided to try something else. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and moved even lower. I tickled the skin between her pussy and asshole and after hearing a sharp intake of breath I move lower still and started running my tongue around her pink, wrinkled rosebud. Ronni grabbed my head with both hands. I thought she was going to pull my head up since she had never let me do anything with her ass. I was wrong. She grabbed me by the ears and shoved my face into her ass causing me to shove my tongue into that previously forbidden passage.

Ronni started to shake and convulse.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, OH SHIT!!!!!"

Ronni collapsed back on the bed and let go of my head. I looked up and her eyes were closed and she was breathing very hard.

"Did you like that?" I asked. But I got no response

"Ronni? Ronni? RONNI?!?!"

I jumped up to call 911 thinking that she had had a heart attack or something when I heard a faint whisper..."come back here stud"

I turned around thinking that I hadn't heard her right and saw that she was smiling at me through half lidded eyes.

"Come back here and give me a few minutes to catch my breath."

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know what you did to me but that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

"I'm sorry honey; I was just trying something different. I'll never do that again. I promise!"

"Don't you dare promise me that!" she said. "Didn't you hear me? It was intense and the best thing I've ever felt. I want to feel that again and again!"

I lay down beside of her and gently stroked her hair while she regained her composure. After about 5 minutes Ronni turned to me and said "I want you to do me a big favor please"

"I'll do anything you want, just name it"

"Fuck me! Don't make love to me, fuck me! Right now I don't want soft and tender I want hard, fast and furious!"

I quickly rolled on top of her, pulled her legs apart and up around my waist.

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yes! FUCK ME NOW!"

I rammed my cock into her in one quick thrust and started to piston in and out for all I was worth. As I hammered her pussy Ronni threw her head back and screamed "Fuck that pussy! Ram your cock deep into my pussy! God yes, just like that! Keep fucking me! Don't slow down! I want to feel every inch of you! Oh yes! Give it to me!"

Ronni's pussy felt like a tight, wet glove on my cock and I was glad that she had blown me earlier. If it wasn't for that, I would have already cum and ruined the moment. Since she had, I was certain that I could hold out for a little while and give her the pounding she desired. I continued to piston away and knew that I was hitting her g-spot by the way her eyes were rolling back in her head. After about five more minutes of this frantic fuck session Ronni started to buck wildly, a sure sign that an orgasm is approaching. I decided to take this opportunity to do what she had asked for earlier. I reached down and ran my thumb over her clit a half dozen or so times. That did it for her.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Ronni collapsed again but this time she didn't pass out. I held still wanting to let her recover but she had other plans.

"Roll me over and fuck me from behind!"

I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to hurt her.

"NOW!! FUCK ME FROM BEHIND NOW!!!"

I rolled her over like she asked, lined my cock up with her hole and thrust into her without waiting to be told again. Damn, this felt even better on my dick and I wasn't sure how long I could last in this position. Ronni started to lean forward when I pulled back and push back on my cock when I pushed into her. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and held on for dear life. As we fucked, the bed slammed against the wall and I knew that it was echoing all over the house. I didn't care though, I was having the best sex I'd had in years and I didn't care who heard.

A couple of minutes into this and I was starting to get winded. I decided to keep still and let Ronni do all of the work. I would just sit back and watch her do her thing and catch my breath.

I slowed to a stop but Ronni just kept going. I looked down and watched as she kept slamming back onto my dick. I could see my cock covered in her juices and it looked awesome. I don't think I have ever seen her so wet before. We both looked like someone had pour baby oil all over our genitals. It even went up her ass crack to the small of her back. The way it covered her asshole and made it all shiny was giving me another idea.

I put my hand between us and began rubbing my thumb up and down her crack. Every time my thumb came into contact with her rosebud I would feel her constrict around my cock. Man did that feel good. Eventually I decided to rub my thumb around her asshole. This caused even more constricting and her pussy grabbed me like a vise. I knew that I couldn't hold out any linger so I pressed my thumb into her ass. This set off a wonderful chain reaction.

When my thumb popped into her ass Ronni had another powerful orgasm. This caused her pussy to grip me so hard that I shot deep inside of her. When I came, she came again, and with every spurt of cum I deposited in her she had another orgasm.

We both fell over onto our sides with me still hard in her and, after leaning in to give each other a soft, lingering kiss, we fell asleep.

We awoke several hours later. My dick had finally softened and fallen out but we remained in the same position. The room smelled of sex and it was the most intoxicating aroma I've ever smelled .

"WOW!" Ronni exclaimed. "That was the best ever!"

"I'm happy I could be of service. I'm even happier that you are feeling better"

"Oh, I'm feeling better than better." She said "I'm feeling great! I'm also feeling like I could use some cleaning up. How about you big boy? Care to join me for a hot and steamy shower?"

"I'd love to! Just let me run downstairs and turn off all of the lights and lock up."

"OK, but don't keep me waiting for too long. I'm not through with you yet"

I told her that I would be right back and ran down the stairs completely naked. I quickly closed all of the blinds, turned off the lights and locked the door. I also took the opportunity to piss, something I hadn't done since I got home. I ran back up the stairs to the master bathroom. True to her word, Ronni was already in the shower. I walked into the bathroom, opened the shower door and just stood there admiring my beautiful wife. I climbed in. She turned around and handed me the soap and told me to clean myself up.

My disappointment must have shown because she said, "Don't worry lover. We aren't done. I just want to be extra clean for the next round."

I grabbed the soap from her and began to hurriedly scrub my entire body. Ronni watched me for about thirty seconds then took the soap from me, laughing and said "What's the rush? We have all night. Here, let me do that for you."

She began by washing my chest and stomach. As she moved lower I would raise up trying to get her to touch my dick. She giggled and raised her hands up to my shoulders. She slowly worked her way down one arm then moved over to the other arm and slowly worked on it. Next she made me turn around so she could wash my back. She spent a little time there then worked her way down to my ass. She rubbed her soapy hands all over my ass and ran her hand up my crack, pausing to play with my asshole. Her hands were so slippery that her finger slid partway up my ass causing me to gasp in surprise.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"Nothing. That just took me by surprise."

"OK. I just wanted to see something."

"What did you want to see?"

"You'll find out soon enough" was her reply.

Ronni then moved down and washed both of my legs. When she was done she stood up, handed me the soap and said, "My turn!"

I was a little confused since she hadn't wash my cock and balls but thought I'd just go with it and see where she was headed with this.

I took the soap from her and began washing her back in slow circles. I heard a soft moan from her and decided to go lower. I touched her ass and she quickly turned around and said that we should save that area for last. Not wanting to rock the boat, I agreed and started at her shoulders. I washed her shoulders then moved on to each of her arms. After that I soaped around her luscious tits paying special attention to her still very sensitive nipples. She moaned again and turned around so that I was standing behind her while washing her chest. I kept one hand on her right nipple and moved the other one down and began washing the soft mound of pubic hair between her legs.

12