Ronni's Turnaround: Happy Birthday

Story Info
Stan gets a birthday surprise from Ronni.
4.5k words
4.14
37.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been three weeks since Ronni's big turnaround and life has been great! Every day Ronni wakes me with a good morning blow job and swallows every drop of my cum. In the evenings it's just as good. We are fucking every night and she is practically insatiable. I didn't think that it could get any better, but I was wrong.

Friday was my birthday and Ronni and I had decided to go out to eat at a nice restaurant then come home and spend the rest of the weekend in bed (or shower, or on the kitchen floor, or wherever) fucking like teenagers.

I went in to work and was greeted by everyone I saw with "Happy Birthday Stan!" At lunch we had the customary cake in the break room and then it was back to business as usual. At about four o'clock my secretary Margie came into my office and said "Stan, Ronni is on line one and she sounds very happy. I'm glad that she finally got out of that funk she was in. You must be really happy too."

"You have no idea how happy I am Margie. Thanks."

I waited to pick up the phone so I could watch Margie walk out of the office. Now, I've never cheated on Ronni, but if I was going to, it would be with Margie. She is 45 years old, about 5'10" tall, red hair and would be considered a bbw. She's built a lot like Ronni only taller. When she's at work, Margie dresses very conservatively, wearing long skirts or pants, low heeled shoes or flats, her hair is always pulled up in a bun and she wears glasses. When she's away from the shop, it's like looking at a completely different woman. She always wears skirts and they come up over her knees. She's always in high heels; her hair is down to frame her very pretty face and she wears contacts. My favorite thing about Margie though is that no matter where she is, she always has her nails painted a fire engine red. There were many nights when Ronni was going through her tough time that I would sit in my office at home and jerk off just imagining those perfectly manicured hands wrapped around my cock.

I shook that image from my mind, picked up the phone and said "Hello you sexy little nympho! To what do I owe the great pleasure of hearing your beautiful voice?"

"I just thought I'd call and see if you are ready for your birthday weekend. I have a big surprise for you."

"Honey, I don't think you could surprise me any more than you did three weeks ago." I replied.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that if I was you." She said

"Oh, I'm sure"

"Wanna bet?"

"Sure" I said "What's the wager?"

"If I surprise you more than I did three weeks ago, you have to do something special for me. If I don't, then I'll do anything you want. Do we have a deal?"

"You'll do anything I want? No questions asked?"

"Anything you want." She said "No questions asked."

"Deal!"

With that, Ronni giggled and hung up the phone.

Ronni's call had made me super horny so I decided to go home early and get the weekend started. Just as I rose to leave Margie came in. She just stood there for a second staring at me and I sat down fast but I don't think I was fast enough because I could see her blush behind her glasses. Margie reminded me that I had an appointment with a paper supplier in ten minutes that I couldn't miss. I suffered through the meeting then, telling Margie that I was going home, I left.

When I got home I had the biggest hard on of my life and couldn't wait to give every inch of it to my wife. I went inside and found Ronni in our bedroom and practically attacked her. She pushed me away saying that we'd have plenty of time for that later. She told me to take a shower and get dressed because we had dinner reservations and she wanted to get there early so she could have a couple of drinks at the bar and maybe a dance or two before we ate.

I showered, shaved and got dressed in my navy pinstripe which I know is Ronni's favorite. When I came out of the bedroom and saw Ronni I almost said to hell with dinner and took her right there. She was wearing a hot little red dress that came just above her knees, red stockings and red heels that must have been 4 inches. The dress was cut low with spaghetti straps and pushed her breasts up and almost out of the top. To say she was sexy was an understatement.

I grabbed Ronni and kissed her, rubbing my hands down her back and cupping her ass. She moaned into my mouth and I squeezed her ass hard. Ronni broke the kiss and said "Relax lover, we have all weekend. If you keep this up we won't even make it out of the house and then your birthday surprise will be ruined."

"If you mean the surprise party at the shop I already know about it."

"WHAT?" she yelled "Which motherfucker told you? I'll castrate the son of a bitch!"

"Relax" I told her, "Nothing happens at that shop that I don't know about." She gave me a doubtful look and I said "OK, I overheard some people talking about cleaning up and coming back in. Since it's my 40th birthday, I put two and two together. I wasn't absolutely sure until just now."

Ronni relaxed a little then gave me a sly smile and said "I hate that you know about the party but at least you don't know all of your surprises." With that she gave me a wink, turned and walked out the door. I stood there mesmerized by her swaying ass until she stopped and said "Well come on. They won't wait forever."

We got into the car and started driving. After five minutes of driving my cell phone rang. I answered it and listened as Margie told me that there was a problem at the shop and asked if I could stop by for a few minutes. I told her I would be there shortly and hung up. I turned to Ronni and said "I guess that's how you planned to get me there for the big party, huh?" She just laughed and nodded.

We arrived at the party and I acted surprised. Everyone had a great time and since the shop was closed until Monday many of my employees took full advantage of the open bar. One person that I noticed spending a lot of time getting refills was Margie. Of course, the reason I probably noticed her more than everyone else was that she looked absolutely amazing.

Margie was wearing a form fitting black dress that showed off every delicious curve. She had on black stockings and black heels that made her at least 6' 2" tall. I remember thinking that she was dressed very similar to Ronni and that got my cock harder than ever.

As the party wound down Ronni came to me and said "I'm worried about Margie"

"Why?" I asked

"She's had way too much to drink and can't drive herself home. I'm going to call her a cab."

I said that that was fine, I'd just make sure that everything was locked up. Ronni came back and said that, due to it being a Friday night and a lot of people using cabs, it would be at least an hour or more. SHIT! That was going to seriously screw up my plans.

I thought for a minute and said "Call them back and tell them to forget it. We'll just take her to our house and she can sleep it off in the downstairs guest room."

"What about our plans?"

"Not a problem" I said "She'll pass out and since we are on the second floor and the other side of the house she won't hear a thing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, It'll be alright."

We loaded Margie into our back seat and began our drive home. While I drove Ronni scooted closer to me and began rubbing my crotch. She said "Just thinking about the possibility of Margie hearing us fuck upstairs has got me so wet."

"Really?" I asked

"Yes" she said "see for yourself." She grabbed my hand and slid it up under her dress. I then got, what must have been, my first birthday surprise. Ronni wasn't wearing any panties. I ran a finger up and down her slit getting it wet. When it was properly lubed, I shoved it into her pussy. She threw her head back and began to moan.

I looked in the rear view mirror to make sure that Margie was still passed out. What I saw almost made me run off of the road. Margie's dress must have ridden up while we got her into the car and was now bunched around her waist. This, coupled with the angle in which she was sitting, gave me a clear view between her legs. Just like Ronni, Margie wasn't wearing any panties and I could see every inch of the second prettiest pussy to grace my life.

First thing I noticed was the tuft of bright red hair at the top of her slit trimmed into a perfect triangle. Below that was the largest clit I have ever seen. As my eyes wandered lower I could see her puffy lips and between them I saw what looked like a flowing river. The night just kept getting better. The rest of the way home I fingered Ronni and stole peeks of Margie whenever I could.

We arrived home and, pretending not to notice her totally exposed pussy, I helped Ronni get Margie into the house and deposited her in the spare bedroom. Ronni told me to go on upstairs and get ready while she made Margie comfortable and she'd be up in a moment.

I practically sprinted up the stairs which wasn't easy because of the hard on straining the front of my pants. I ran into our room, stripped off my suit, spread out on our bed and waited for Ronni. I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember, the room was pitch dark and I felt the heavenly sensation of a mouth enveloping my cock. I moaned "Oh Ronni that feels wonderful!"

I heard a giggle and felt the mouth on my cock redouble its efforts and begin sucking even harder. Something didn't seem right but I didn't care. I was getting a world class blow job and I wasn't going to worry about anything until after it was done. I moaned again and again heard the giggle and felt a surge in cock sucking.

This time I realized what was wrong. I had heard a giggle but the mouth on my cock had never stopped what it was doing. What the fuck was going on here, I wondered.

"Ronni" I asked "Is that you?"

"Relax honey" she said "Lay back and enjoy."

"But...who...what...OOHH BOY! OH BOY! That feels great!"

I felt the bed move then a whisper in my ear "Go with it honey. It's birthday surprise number two. I hope you like."

"Oh yes" I said "I like it very much but, who...?"

Then it hit me. Margie! It couldn't be. She was way too drunk when we got to the house to do anything but pass out. When had Ronni planned this? What made her do it? I had never expressed to her my desire to be with two women. I was confused but decided to do as I was told and just go with it. There would be time for explanations later.

As my mystery friend continued to give me one of the best blow jobs of my life, Ronni leaned in and gave me a long passionate kiss. This, along with a day of horny anticipation, brought me over the edge. My body tensed up and I began pumping what felt like a gallon of cum into the mouth on my shaft. I could feel them swallow with every shot that erupted from my cock.

After what seemed like an hour of spurting every ounce of fluid out of my body, but was in reality only about 30 seconds, I fell back onto the bed. I was breathing hard and totally sated but, more than anything, I was beginning to think that I wasn't going to win my bet with Ronni. She had really surprised me with this and if she had any more surprises for me, I was toast.

"How was that, Lover boy?" Ronni whispered in my ear.

"Fuh, fuh, fuh, fucking awesome" I stammered.

"I'm glad that you liked it. Now, just lie back and relax. I'm going to get you something to drink because you're going to need your energy. We've got a long night ahead". She giggled and left the room.

I leaned my head against the pillow and closed my eyes reflecting on the past few minutes. I couldn't believe that Ronni had brought another woman into our bedroom to give me a blow job. Just then it dawned on me that when Ronni left she didn't take the other woman with her. That meant that the other woman was still in the room with me.

I sat up and looked around but the room was too dark. I waited for my eyes to adjust and looked down where I thought that the mystery woman would be sitting. I could just make out an outline but it wasn't clear enough to tell me for sure who this mystery woman was.

Ronni came back into the room but since the hall light was also out I still couldn't see anything. She handed me a sports drink and told me to drink up because it was almost time for birthday surprise number three. I quickly downed the drink and tossed the empty container in the floor at the side of the bed.

Ronni said "Close your eyes honey and don't open them until I tell you to."

I closed my eyes like she said. She then grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up and placed me at the end of the bed facing the headboard. I could hear giggling and the sounds of someone getting settled into place. The light was turned on and Ronni told me to count to ten and then slowly open my eyes. When I opened my eyes and they adjusted to the light I got the surprise of a lifetime.

Ronni and Margie were lying on the bed wrapped in each other's arms engaged in the most erotic kiss I have ever seen. I began to climb onto the bed when Ronni said "Hold on big boy. Right now you are only allowed to watch." I must have looked a little hurt because she added "You'll get your turn later."

I pulled the chair from the corner and sat down to enjoy the show. The girls began to kiss again, this time rubbing their hands all over their bodies. Ronni began playing with Margie's nipples causing her to moan softly. She then leaned down taking the nipple into her mouth sand sucking gently. She then opened her mouth and used her tongue to swirl around the nipple then began to flick it very fast with just the tip. This caused a sharp intake of breath from Margie. She grabbed Ronnis head and pulled it into her breast feeding it to her like a little baby. Ronni then began alternating between both of Margie's fantastic tits making her moan even louder.

After a few minutes Ronni began kissing her way down Margie's tummy stopping every so often to stick her tongue out and lick her flesh. I could see the goose bumps form on her skin each time this was done. When Ronni got to the top of that red triangle I had seen in the car she gently took a small bite causing Margie to sigh.

Ronni the spread Margie's legs and worked her way a little lower until she was staring right at that huge clit. She leaned in a gave it a soft kiss at first then stuck out her tongue and gave it a quick flick with the tip just as she had done the nipple. This elicited a whimper from Margie and that was all Ronni need to hear. She attacked Margie's clit and began sucking it like it was a miniature cock. The morer she sucked the more Margie responded.

Margie began bucking her hips pushing her clit into Ronni's mouth. Ronni began to suck harder and Margie's bucking became more frantic. She then brought up her right hand and shoved a finger into Margie's soaked pussy. This caused her to moan loudly. Ronni then inserted a second finger causing her to moan even louder. This encouraged Ronni to add a third finger making her scream out "OH YES! KEEP DOING THAT!" She continued to bite and suck on Margie's enormous clit and shove all three fingers into her pussy at the same time.

Margie began to tremble. Lightly at first, increasing gradually until she was convulsing wildly, thrashing about in the throes of an enormous orgasm. She grabbed Ronni's head shoving it into her pussy. Ronni continued to suck on her clit until Margie arched her back, gave out one final yell and collapsed back onto the bed. Ronni crawled her way back up Margie's body, planting gentle kisses as she went, until she reached her face. She then gave her a tender but passionate kiss letting Margie taste her own juices which she greedily accepted.

Ronni looked at me and asked "Well, how'd you like the show?"

"That was the most intense, insanely hot thing I have ever witnessed. Thank you for letting me watch. That was the best birthday surprise ever"

"I'm glad that you liked it but it's not over yet. Give Margie a couple of minutes to rehydrate and catch her breath then we'll continue"

She handed another sports drink to Margie who gulped down half of it. She replaced the cap, looked at me and said "Ronni has given you her present but now it's time for me to give you mine. Ronni told me about that night three weeks ago that started your new life together and I must admit it made me very horny, but the part that intrigued me the most was when you took her virgin ass in the shower. I've never had anal sex before and Ronni has agreed to let me give you my anal cherry for your birthday. All I ask is that you take it nice and slow and stop if it hurts too much"

I couldn't believe my luck! I was getting ready to fuck the ass that had been the cause of a lot of jerk off fantasies. What's more is that it was going to be in front of, and with the blessing of, my wonderful wife. I knew at this moment that I had lost my bet with Ronni. I was going to owe her big time!

I said "I will be very gentle and you can stop me any time you want."

I got up to go into the bathroom when Ronni asked 'Where are you going?"

"To get in the shower" was my reply.

"We can't all fit in the shower silly. You're going to deflower her ass right here on our bed. Don't worry, we have plenty of lube"

"OK" I said. "How do you want to do this?"

"We already have that figured out" said Margie "Give us a second to get into place then you can join us"

I watched as Ronni lay down on the bed with her head up near the top and her legs spread. Margie got on all fours and crawled up between Ronni's legs so that her face was even with Ronni's pussy. This put her ass right at the foot of the bed and at about the right height for my cock to penetrate her and everyone to be comfortable.

Ronni reached into the night stand and pulled out the lube we usually use when I take her ass. Last time we had ass sex the tube was just about empty but this one was brand new. They had definitely planned ahead. She handed me the tube and said "Make sure you get her really greased up. We don't want you to break your birthday present trying to get it opened" She giggled at her joke as did Margie"

"Don't worry" I said. "By the time I go to open my present it will open on its own"

They both laughed at that and Ronni said it was time to get moving while it was still technically my birthday. With that, Margie lowered her head and began to lick around the outer lips of Ronni's pussy eliciting a gasp. I decided to follow suit and dropped to my knees behind Margie's upturned ass so that I was staring right into that beautiful pussy of hers. As Margie began to lick and suck I did the same causing her to let out a gasp of her own. When she gasped it vibrated on Ronni's clit causing her to shudder with delight.

I slowly licked all around the outside of Margie's pussy making her wiggle her ass back in my direction. As she moved her ass my tongue would cross her lips and dip into her honey pot giving me a taste of her sweet juices and causing her to moan into Ronni's pussy. This would trigger Ronni's moans.

I grabbed Margie by the hips holding her steady so I could plunge my tongue deep into her hole. She soon realized that she liked this a lot and held still on her own. I began to lick up and down her slit and since she was flipped upside down everything was reversed. I would hit her clit on the down stroke and shove into her hole when I came back up. The entire time I was doing this she was moaning into Ronni's pussy causing her to whine and whimper like a lost puppy.

I was really getting into this because it gave me a wonderful view of my ultimate prize. I could see Margie relax with every thrust of my tongue into her pussy and I decided it was time to start priming the pump so to speak. Now every time I brought my tongue up I would go passed her pussy hole and edge closer to her asshole until I finally made contact with her puckered ring. This caused her to gasp sharply into Ronni's pussy making her squeal with delight.

12