Ron's Encounter Ch. 1

Story Info
Exhibitionist gets caught by young woman.
305 words
3.42
89.4k
00

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As males enjoy female exhibitionists and, it seems, females are offended by male exhibitionists, as a male I am wary of getting caught, even though I keep trim.

My house is in a residential section of town and when you walk along the sidewalk you can look directly into my front door. I have a stairway running down from the second floor almost directly across from the door.

One day from upstairs I noticed a very nice girl, late teens, walking up the street. I rushed to take off the few clothes I was wearing and proceeded to walk down the stairs to coincide with her at the front of my house, as the door was open with only the screen door closed. I cleared my throat and she looked over and saw my decent. What a rush, I stood naked at the bottom of the stairs, unseen.

The next thing I know, there is a knock at the front door. I was trapped. Then a female voice said, "I know you are in there, I saw you. You looked good. Come and let me see you." I hesitated, I didn't know what to do. Then she said, "If you don't come out, I'll scream and yell that there is a naked man in here." Well, what could I do. I timidly moved out, and she saw me and said, "Hi guy, looking good." Then she said, "If you open the door so I can get a good look, I'll be on my way." Well, I unlocked the door and she stepped inside, with a big smile. She reached out, fondled my parts and said, "O.K., you've made my day." Then she left!

Well, after that time, I get aroused instantly when I think of it. I'll have to try another version of this again!