Roofer Can Take It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
561 Followers

"Don't be like that." He ran his hand up my leg to the inside of my thigh where he stroked just short of my balls. "You can't pretend you don't want it." He cupped my balls in his hand and rubbed the ridge behind them with his fingertips.

"Shit, how old are you?" My legs spread open just a little.

"Nineteen, twenty in two months. Why?" He was looking at my cock and balls. When I didn't answer right away he looked up at me. "Are you freaking out 'cause you're going to get fucked by a younger guy?" He said it mockingly and I locked my thighs around the hand that was creeping towards my asshole. "What're you, twenty, twenty-one?"

"Twenty-four. I don't care how old you are, I don't bottom." He actually laughed. How did this kid have his shit so together? When I was his age I would get on my knees or spread my legs for any hot guy that looked at me. Now, though, I was a tough-as-nails roofer. Even if I did want him to fuck me, it couldn't happen. I was pretty sure the gnawing little itch in my ass meant I wanted it, still couldn't happen.

"Okay, at least go down on me?" He took the opportunity to straddle my closed legs and moved up until his cock was in my face. I stared at it, smelled it, so close. It smelled the way his mouth tasted. I reached my tongue out and licked the red-tinged tip, over the slit. I opened my mouth and pulled the head inside, needed more.

"I can't, not like this. It's too big. Lay down." I guess all I needed was a taste 'cause I was all in now. He moved off me and laid down with his legs bent close to the headboard. His knees fell open and his cock was right there where I need it. The position was strange so I looked at him and realized it was perfect for a sixty-nine. I grinned at him and straddled his head.

I took his shaft in my hand, admiring the biggest cock I'd ever seen, and started licking all over the head and shaft. Tasted so good. I forced the head past my lips. God, so big it filled my mouth. The taste overpowering. I flashed back to a memory of my childhood, eating plums off the tree in my grandparent's backyard. Biting into the ripe fruit, still hot from the sun, juicy and almost sweet. The hint of sour like the bitterness of his pre-come. The head even looked like a plum, felt like one with the soft skin stretched taught over the firm flesh.

I took as much as I could, stroking the part my lips couldn't cover. My balls were in his mouth but I barely paid attention. I moved my head and hand in tandem, just zoning out on the taste and feel of him. My spit ran down the sides and I used it to lube him. I held his balls in my free hand and weighed them, caressed them.

I felt one of his fingers slide into my hole, easily. Fuck, forgot he had the lube. It wasn't so bad, was feeling pretty good. I worked the head of his cock against the soft tissue at the back of my mouth and tested it against the opening to my throat. Wondered if I could choke it down. I felt a second finger and tensed my opening but it slid in beside the first. I stopped moving and took a second to breathe through my nose, my body remembering to relax and let something in. When my head caught up with my body I went to raise my head. His thighs tensed and gripped the sides of my head.

I waited for him to release me but he didn't, he had me caught at both ends. A third finger stretched me and all three reached for my prostate. Oh shit, I forgot how good that felt. My back arched down and my knees went wider, opening myself up. The fingers spread and stretched as they moved in and out, tapping on that one spot enough to keep me interested. I didn't even realize he'd released the powerful hold on my head until he pushed his cock up at me. I went back to working his cock, naively believing he was just giving me a better blow-job. Never mind that his mouth never actually touched my cock.

I was pushing back onto his fingers hungrily when he pulled them free. I whined around his cock at their sudden departure but he was already in motion. He managed to flip us onto our sides, his cock popping out of my mouth. He pushed me onto my back and reversed his position, got between my legs.

Riley held up the condom and ripped the package open with his teeth. He pulled it out and rolled it onto his cock, which somehow looked even bigger now. I wanted to say something; stop him, deny what we both knew I really wanted. I could only stare at the shaft of his cock where it was slowly enveloped by the latex as his hand moved down to the base.

With the condom on he picked up the lube from the bed beside us, right there and I hadn't even noticed it. He poured a generous amount into his hand and brought his hand to his cock while he pushed the cap closed on the bottle with his other, dropping it.

"Pull you legs back. Let me see your ass." I swiftly wondered if it was too late to stop this, some part of me wanting to put up a token resistance. The greater part of me relented to his command. I rolled my hips and legs, caught them behind the knee, so my hole was on display for him. I squeezed the muscles and relaxed it for him.

He pushed the head of his cock down until it vanished behind my balls. He moved forward, his eyes never leaving the place he wanted to penetrate me. His body looked so dark framed in the pale brackets of my legs, Juan never let us where shorts.

I felt the head and pressure at my entrance. I said a silent prayer that he wouldn't kill me, breathed out the word "please" to some god. He must have caught it, my plea, and pushed into me. All I'd been able to think about before was heat -- fires, volcanoes - this was supernova. Obliterating. I would have screamed but there was no air, all burned away. It was pain, and pleasure. The ultimate feeling of fullness, encompassing everything. My head thrashed on the pillows.

I felt him pause, his palm on the side of my head. Sensations I was barely aware of beyond the nuclear explosion that was my whole being. Kisses, soft and gentle like rain on my face, and somehow soothing. He pressed his lips to mine, to my nose, my closed eyes, my cheeks and chin. I opened my eyes and he was so close it was a blur, snapshots of a long straight nose, full lips, grey-green eyes with blown out pupils.

I grabbed my own ass and pulled the cheeks apart, trying to open myself more. My hole squeezing and clenching involuntarily as my body tensed all over. "Breathe." His word brushed over my lips and I remembered to suck in air, filling my lungs. He moved deeper, the motherfucker. No time to worry about it when I was being split in two.

I closed my eyes and he kissed me, hard and deep. I let him and took it, caring only about the pain in my ass that was slowly bleeding away. I felt his balls connect and knew I had all of him, had conquered the challenge. I opened my eyes and realized my legs were on his shoulders, somehow he'd worked a pillow up under my lower back. I breathed, relaxed, and fought my every instinct to push him away in order to accept him.

Hours, minutes or seconds later and it wasn't so bad. He moved and it was the opposite of bad. He withdrew only to push right back in. Breathe, remember to breathe. He started moving and my toes curled. My cock had never been harder. I'd never realized there was so much feeling inside me, so much sensation up in my guts where he reached deep. I released my white-knuckled grip on the sheets and grabbed his perfect ass.

With each thrust I urged him to ride me harder, go deeper. He shifted off of his knees and onto his toes so he could really pound it into me. I took everything he had and wanted more, gave back what I could and rolled my ass up into his driving hips. The new angle put more pressure on my prostate. A continuous slide that was driving me crazy.

I was totally open, now. Totally his, his to be taken. It was like my first time, nothing had ever felt this good, as him hammering that massive cock into me. Noises spilling out of my throat that I couldn't control; half formed words, pleas, whimpers and moans. It was a soundtrack on autopilot, driven by what he was doing to me. Fucking me out of my mind.

Somehow he kicked it up a notch. I wanted to dig my fingers into him, pull him apart the way he was doing to me. I tried to straighten my legs, couldn't fight the need to tense those muscles, but he just held me down. Fucked me harder, his cock working like a piston. Long strokes interspersed with deep jabs kept me on edge. The sound of his flesh hitting mine, the feel of his big balls banging against my ass and the vulgar wet-air sounds coming from where he slammed into me; all I could think about.

The feeling was too intense, too much to wrap my head around the pressure and slick feel of my guts being pulled and pushed by his cock. So full and deep, the near constant friction on that trigger spot embedded in my channel. Too fucking much, building and building to a summit I couldn't find.

I tipped over and fell into my orgasm. The supernova that had ebbed, now back in full force. Shooting liquid fire from my cock, the fire spreading around his cock and moving through my body. All the different sensations coalescing into a celestial fire that burned through every part of me. I let it rush through me and devour me only to find myself on the other side sometime later.

Riley still moved on top of me, shuddering and thrusting. I felt the heat even through the rubber that told me he'd come too. He let my legs fall and I wrapped them around him, gaining control of my body again. I held him through both of our aftershocks, every little quaking of his cock rebounding inside me.

"Holy shit," he breathed against my neck.

"Yeah," my own voice sounding weak and... stretched.

"Better," panting. "Then I... could have imagined." I listened and let it roll around in my brain but still didn't understand.

"What?" I had to ask.

"Fucking a guy. Never knew it was so good." I held his shoulders and pushed him up to see his face.

"You never fucked a guy before?" Stunned, that was me.

"No, just blow-jobs, hand-jobs and stuff." He looked down at me, his cock barely starting to go soft, and smiled. "I only came out after high-school. Never had the chance to go all the way. I was kind of... too nervous." The first crack I'd seen in his arrogance.

"Well, lucky-fucking-me." I had to smile at him, let him know I was kidding. He'd just taken me to heaven and back. He grinned and rolled off me, his cock crawling free like it was pulling some vital piece of my anatomy with it. I tenderly stretched my legs out and breathed deep. I closed my eyes and mentally checked the state of my abused hole. Sore, loose and hot but I'd live.

"Are you working on Mr. Riley's roof tomorrow?" I peeked at him. The rubber was gone and he was laying beside me, studying me. He ran his hand over my chest and stomach, through all the sweat we'd generated, the come I'd poured out.

"Yeah, should be done early. Around noon, maybe. I have the rest of the day off." He kissed my chest then neck.

"Mmm," he pulled away to look at me. "That's perfect. You can come over and wake me up, give me some morning head. Then I'll have plenty of time to fuck you, too." I groaned and shook my head. "Come on. Don't be such a baby. I want to do you by the pool. That'd be hot. Besides," he ran his hand down to my thigh and squeezed. "You need some sun on the other half."

I couldn't help laughing. "We'll see. Depends on how much my ass heals up after that fuck you gave me."

"Nice, you'll be fine. Now let's get up and get going before my parents get home." I just shook my head and rolled over to the side of the bed. I stood on wobbly legs until I found my footing and hunted for my underwear.

"See you tomorrow, right, Justin?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be here, Riley." He came over, his big cock flopping around on his thighs, and kissed me. Yeah, I'd be back. Nothing would stop me.

toddstop
toddstop
561 Followers
12