Room 101

Story Info
A maid is broken in by the boss and his secretary.
2.7k words
4.04
76.5k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Change the pillowcases and sheets. Vacuum the carpets. Clean the bathroom. Leave a mint on the pillow.

It was that last step which made Sandra wrinkle her nose in coy amusement. Wasn't that something they only did in movies? A mint on the pillow was such a cliché that she had never expected it to be taken seriously by any sort of establishment, especially one as pose and glamorous as Dythil Suites.

But who was she to question about anything when she was nothing but a newly hired house maid? Nothing being a subjective term of course but in the eyes of management, that was just what she was.

Sighing softly, Sandra fumbled around in the pocket of her uniform's apron for the staff keycard she had been issued. She knocked with her free hand, muttering the standard "house keeping!" before opening the door and walking into the first hotel room she was to clean that morning. It was going to be a droll day.

It was only natural that she gasped in surprise at finding Lily, Mr. Dythil's impeccably dressed personal secretary bound and gagged on the bed. The other woman's eyes darted up to the woman's face, her expression frantic and fearful as the maid walked in. Lily struggled all the harder to free herself as the maid tried to make sense of what she was seeing.

"Ms. Bennett?!"

Sandra stood there in the open doorway, aghast and quite uncertain of what she had just walked in on. The bound secretary let out a muffled cry and stared at her incredulously as if to chastise her for simply standing there. Sandra quite collected her wits and hurried to the bed side, her fingers fumbling as she tried to untie the knot on the ropes that bound the secretary.

"Oh, don't do that. That would ruin everything."

The deep masculine voice that came from behind her made Sandra gasp audibly and she turned slowly, her blue eyes widen as they fell upon the familiar sight of Micheal Dythil, the owner of the hotel whom had just hired her yesterday. Dressed handsomely in a dark charcoal grey suit, the darkly featured, wiry man standing with his arms crossed gave forth an aura of quiet menace. He grinned at her wickedly as the maid stammered unintelligibly and Lily stopped struggling. There was no sense in it any more with Michael's return and the quiet resignation in the secretary's gaze spoke volumes.

"I think it is time to finish your interview, Sandra."

The door to the hotel room closed quietly as Michael stepped fully into the room, locking it behind him. The clicking of the lock sounded louder in Sandra's panicked head, echoing endlessly as fear took hold.

"What-"

Michael held up a hand, a look of bemusement crossing his handsome features. He waved one hand towards her, his eyes stern and unyielding.

"Undress."

"But...Mr. Dythil..."

He loved that stammer, that moment of disbelief when they realized that he was cornering them. Had he spoken rationally? Was he mad? All of these questions filtered through their heads when it let the first command drop, the first whispered bit of dominance. His pale face seemed ashen, devilish in the dim light of the hotel room.

"If you want to keep your job, do as I say. You did say you would do anything after all."

Sandra did nothing, with as confused and afraid as she was. What sort of man did this to his employees? She had come to the hotel seeking a job and perhaps she had sounded desperate in saying she would do "anything" for a position but this was beyond what she had in mind. This was wrong.

This was not happening.

Michael sighed at her hesitation and clicked his tongue in disappointment. He shook his head as he moved towards the bedside, his deft fingers untying the knot that kept Lily bound. The ropes gave way and the secretary let out a muffled sigh of relief as her aching muscles relaxed. Michael bent down and removed her gag, drawing a nod of thanks from Lily and an all-knowing smirk from her boss. The secretary sat up then, rubbing her wrists and looking expectantly at Michael. Sandra watched in muted horror as Lily's red lips curled into a mirrored smile of Michael's as he leaned down and spoke another order into Lily's ear.

"Undress her."

"Of course, sir."

Sandra was openly alarmed at the alacrity with which Lily leaped to obey their boss. She had been the willing participant all along, the bait in which to close the trap around the poor maid. She had been tied up for their boss's amusement, nothing more and the practiced motions of the secretary as she started to undress the stunned Sandra told the poor woman that this was something that she had done before.

"Please..."

Lily raised an eyebrow at the house maid then, her expression inquisitive but without empathy.

"Why? Did you not say you would do anything for this job? You should really understand the power of words and the importance of conviction in this company."

Sandra felt the tears begin to well up but she held them back, swallowing hard as her cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"I...shouldn't have said that."

"Well, you did and now you are fulfilling what you said you would do. Or..."

Michael's voice sounded from behind Lily as he sat down on the edge of the bed, watching the show unfold before him.

"Or you can leave and I will make sure you never work in this town again."

Sandra lost her composure then. The tears fell silently as she faced her perverse boss and his equally as twisted secretary, both of them watching her expectantly. She could leave and lose everything or she could bare the indignity of one morning.

She needed this job.

The house maid said nothing and did nothing as Lily turned to Michael and Michael nodded, indicating that she should continue with her duties of undressing Sandra. Lily's smirk did not diminish as Sandra gave her silent consent and surrendered to what was about to happen to her.

The brunette secretary stood behind Sandra, pulling the collar of her jacket down to leave her in her white suit shirt and gray tie. Swiftly, the smooth zipper of Sandra's skirt was lowered and Lily gathered the skirt in both hands at Sandra's waist to pull it down. Lily then moved to Sandra's front, loosening the tie and then unbuttoning the blouse. Her flesh colored bra clung to her breasts above the white slip she had been left in. Sandra aided Lily by stepping out of her black heels, letting her stocking-clad feet rest on the carpeted floor. Lily scurried around again to pull down Sandra's slip and unhook her bra in a pair of quick, smooth motions. The blond remained behind the now mostly nude Sandra, awaiting her boss' next direction. Sandra stood, her tears still coursing down her alabaster cheeks.

Michael watched the scene unfold with a faint smirk, that devilishly victorious grin, plastered on his rounded face. There was something enthralling about watching Lily, the ever faithful secretary, undress the newly hired house maid at the orders of her boss. As Sandra's clothing disappeared save for the nude-colored pantyhose, Michael nodded his approval. Lily tuned to stand beside Sandra, her eyes cast downward towards the floor. Michael walked over to Sandra and pushed her towards the bed, forcing her to bend over with her ass in the air. He reached between her legs and tore open the crotch of her pantyhose, tossing the shredded piece aside. He then turned back to Lily, who was dressed in her cream colored business suit, black nylons and four inch heels. There was no denying the anticipation in his voice.

"Undress, Lily, and then you are going to eat out Sandra."

In her five years with the company, this was not the first time Lily had been directed to engage in a sexual act with another woman. It had been some time though, but Lily knew she could perform in the manner her boss would appreciate.

Sandra tried not to watch as Lily removed her tailored business jacket and stepped out of her patent leather heels. Unlike Sandra, Lily wore a belt, lace garter belt with her seamed black stockings, a throwback to a much more fashionable era of women's clothing. Soon, Lily had taken off her white blouse and white lace bra as well and stood only in her stockings. She knelt in front of Sandra, a growing warmth coming from between her legs.

"Open your legs."

Sandra nodded but seemed to be looking distantly out the window as she inched her feet wider apart to make room for Lily's darkly tressed head to reach between her thighs.

Lily was a diligent worker, her tongue well skilled as she executed her boss's order. Perched between Sandra's legs and kneeling in nothing but her hosiery, Lily ran her coarse tongue over Sandra's sex, finding her clit and working it over with short, determined flicks. Her mouth was soon clamped down on those moistening folds, working together with her tongue to orally please Sandra and to thrill Michael.

Michael stood then and unzipped his pants, his hard cock throbbing for release. He was a girthy man, his length thicker than any two of his fingers put together. He climbed onto the bed and took Sandra by the hair, forcing her head back. He then stuck his cock into her mouth violently and started to force her into sucking it while Lily continued to lap at Sandra's sex.

Despite the presence of her two tormentors, Sandra felt completely alone except for the hot mouth on her clit. She could not deny how good it felt, even if she hated every single moment of it. Her body was betraying her in ways she had never experienced and it brought her more than shame; it brought her pleasure, regardless of how twisted it might have been. She had never been touched by another woman, but her tongue and lips were as warm and invigorating as any she had felt before. Her pussy responded, her juices mixing with Lily's saliva to leave her slit glistening under the florescent lights.

Sandra obediently opened her mouth when she saw the thick shape of Micheal's cock moving toward her face. The taste and scent of his dick overtook her senses as she tried to suck his solid shaft. Sandra choked and coughed against the forceful fucking he was giving her mouth, hoping that the eager sucking she tried to give would lessen his urgency and quicken his release. She moved her hips against Lily's face, hoping her arousal would make him cum in her mouth and be done with.

It was not to be so easily ended.

Sandra's mouth was filled with Michael's cock as he pushed himself further up onto the bed, working her face by pulling tightly on her hair. He controlled the pacing while Lily did her skillful work upon Sandra's soaked sex.

Lily's hot tongue flickered repeatedly over Sandra's mound, while her lips brushed against her pussy in a parody of kissing. Michael's hips thundered away as he face-fucked Sandra and brought himself closer to climax. He watched with a grin as Lily's hand disappeared between her own legs and started to touch her pussy.

She was enjoying herself; she had always loved being used by Michael.

He fucked her like a crazed beast, grabbing her by the hair and slamming her lips over his cock like it was the most delicious thing in the world. Sandra pressed her hips against the secretary's hungry, demanding lips and tongue, knowing Lily did it to her because Michael Dythil wanted her to do it, wanted her to know the pleasure of another woman's mouth on her cunt and how good it felt to face fuck someone else like he did.

Lily kept her eyes shut, her hand busy rubbing and slipping against her own pussy as she sucked and licked on Sandra's cunt. Sandra gripped the bed tightly, humming in surprise at the depth of each of Dythil's strokes and in pleasure as she ground against the other woman's mouth. Sandra felt her body respond and that edge of hedonistic pleasure reached; she was going to cum onto that strange woman's tongue and scream her orgasm around Dythil's thickening cock.

Sensing that subtle change in her, Michael lost all control and gave into the heady sensations that now ruled over him. Her body's surrender had been what he wanted and now, he had taken it from her. His throbbing cock was beginning to spasm, to hit the back of her throat with each thrust. Michael felt his balls tighten and his back arc as he started to cum, his loud grunts making Lily's eyes open wide and she plunged her hand between her legs desperately. She knew that if she didn't achieve orgasm to please her boss, she was going to face further humiliation. Michael planted both his knees alongside Sandra's face as he climaxed, forcing her to swallow every drop. He growled then, a deep guttural command.

"Cum, you whore."

Whore. That is what she had become to him, to Lily. It disgusted her to be labeled as that but what else was she if she gave in like she had?

Sandra wanted to obey him, to be done with the whole sordid business and go back to work but a part of her, a long-buried, lustful part of her, wanted this to continue. It had been so long since she had been fucked.

The wet, hungry lips under her sucked hotly on her clit, sending stronger and harder waves of pleasure through her shaking hips. Finally, Sandra's mouth groaned and seized on Micheal's pulsing cock as her own orgasm sent pounding swells of pleasure through her flesh. Sandra coughed and moaned on his dick, swallowing as quickly as she could. Foamy drops of cum sped down her chin onto the bed sheets she should have been changing as she sucked and tried to drink it all.

Michael continued to face fuck her, his cock sprinkling her face, hair and neck with his hot seed. The comforter beneath was splattered with her spittle and frothy wet streaks of his cum. He moaned softly, an oddly vulnerable sound, as he pulled out of her hot, eager mouth and fell into the chair that sat next to the bed. He sighed contently. His face was streaked with a fine sheen of sweat and he was breathing hard. Such an orgasm was rare but taking two of his female employees at once certainly did complete the task.

Lily's tongue had found Sandra's clit and had stayed upon it throughout her orgasm. Lily's petite body bobbled as she felt herself cumming, the loud echoing moans escaping her lips were muffled by her mouth still being clamped down on Sandra's shuddering sex. Such a stolen moment was all the more precious to her, for she had been commanded by her boss to do such things and that made it all the sweeter for Lily. As she finished, she pulled herself up weakly to her hosed feet, looking at her boss for further instructions.

Sandra was left shuddering, the tears starting anew. Michael stood, adjusting his clothing and zipping himself back up. There was a look of sadistic cruelty in his pitiless eyes as he looked down at his newest house maid. Lily said nothing but she knew from experience that her boss had enjoyed Sandra far more than he had initially thought. Michael had plans for her and she only hoped that she was a part of them.

"Same time tomorrow morning then. Room 102 tomorrow and 103 the day after...this hotel has three hundred rooms, Sandra. Did you know that?"

Michael leered down at Sandra then, his wicked grin taunting her as dread and lust claimed her in equal parts. She shook her head, her dark eyes widening with such an implication.

"Well, you will soon enough. Intimately."

And with that, Michael turned on his heels and departed, with Lily hurrying behind him with her discarded clothing in her arms. Sandra was left lying on the bed she was supposed to be changing, shuddering as the last vestiges of her experience played out through her body and at the thought of what was to come.

Room 102 was what was to come and the other two hundred and ninety eight rooms after it.