Room 103

Story Info
Their first anal encounter, with many more to cum.
1.2k words
3.95
56.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have waited weeks for this, he is finally coming in. My Master has been out to sea for 6 months. He asked me to meet him at our hotel in room 103.

When I get to the room there were candles light everywhere. Soft jazz playing, he had given my a list of toys to bring: Scarves, butt plugs, nipple clamps and lubricant. I had enough other things packed in my little bag for the whole weekend.

When I arrived there I expected to see him, he was not there, disappointed I went to the bathroom to see if he was there no sign of him. I took advantage of my time alone to prepare myself for him.

I knew it would please him to find my butt plug inserted so I worked in the largest one I owned it was slightly uncomfortable but it would be worth it because it was what I knew he wanted. After my shower I came out of the bathroom to find him sitting on the bed, I was so excited I wanted to let out a school girl squeal.

I immediately went and set by his feet. I wanted him to know beyond all doubt that I was his pet. I set at his feet rap in towel, looking down. He slowly began to stroke my hair. I trembled at his touch, I was nervous and excited all at the same time. He spoke softly, "How have you been?"

"I have been well Sire, thank you for asking," never letting my eyes meet his.

"Turn around pet" I turned around with my back to him. When I did this he asked me Do you trust me? Yes, Sire! With that he placed a blindfold on my eyes casting me in to complete darkness, he stood me up and ran his hand down my back as he got to my behind he gave it one very hard smack. as I opened my mouth to moan he said "not a sound. Shhhhh do not make one sound is that understood." I nodded yes. "smack, smack, smack, this were hard sound smacks with enough time between then that I did not know when to expect the next one.

He then told me to bend over and as I bent over he saw the plug in me and he said good girl I will have to reward you for your obedience, I smiled to my self. While bent over he spanked me soundly to the point of tears. Still I made no sound as I wanted to please him.

He placed his fingers into my wetness and said I see you rather enjoyed that my pet. I was not to sure if I was to respond, so I did not. He then asked did you enjoy that my pet and as I parted my lips to say yes he slip his finger, wet with my juices in between my lips. "Suck" and I did just that. He removed his finger from my mouth. I longed for it back Mmmm I thought to my self I want to have him in my mouth I want to feel him sliding down my throat, I want to nurse him until he comes and drink every bit of it. I know eventually this will happen so I will just be patient.

He stands me up and I hear him moving around I am trying to imagine what he is doing. I cannot quite make it out until I wanted to scream out the pain was so intense in my left nipple and I then knew he was placing the nipple clamps on. Then I felt this cool wetness and it felt sooo wonderful it was his tongue circling around the clamp. Then in an instant that pain was back again this on the right nipple. And again his wonderful tongue was at work again.

Still I wanted to moan out and small sound escaped me and he said "Now pet do not make me gag you I said not a sound".

I then felt him behind me and he guided me over his lap and began to spank me like a bad child. I was on the brink of an orgasm and I knew I would not be able to hold it much longer I was close so close. Smack! Smack! Smack! and I came and I was so hoping he had not noticed. "That was not an orgasm was it pet?" I remained quite.

He then told me to get down on the floor my ass is now sore and swollen. stinging I want to rub it but I know better. He placed the head of dick to my lips and I too eagerly allowed my lips to form that o around the head of his manhood.

He slides it in deep into the back of my throat I relax and let him in. My tongue is doing this dance on the underside. I am loving the way he feels in my mouth the way he taste and he begins to stroke faster and faster deeper and deeper. I know he is truly enjoying this.

He is holding my hands and fucking my face, going deeper and deeper down my throat. He keeps this up to the point of coming. Then he pulls out of my throat places me on the bed on all fours. Removes the plug from my ass and begins to replace it with his dick, slowly inch by inch he is filling me up. I feel so full. I do not think I can take it and I began to move away.

He tells me to lay down on my back where he then gets the scarves and ties my arms down to the bed rails. He pushes my legs up until my knees are on either side of my head. And he makes sure I am well lubed and again begins to enter my ass. Slowly and gently he is entering me. He tells me he wants to see my eyes and removes the blindfold. He has 4 inches in me and I feel completely full and he begins to ease in more and more until he is completely in.

I feel his balls against my ass. He begins to pull out and then back in again. As his rhythm increases I have this feeling, I cannot describe this feeling. I am moaning and screaming it feels so good. I am tingling, it is soo intense, it is TOO intense I must cum NOW. "Sire I am about to cum may I please cum?"

"No, you are to only cum when I say." was his reply. I NEED to cum but I say no more.

Sire says to me tell me what you are feeling... my breathing is very labored. "Si Si Sire it it is oh it feel so good. I need to cum oh please Sire please." No pet no you cannot cum until I say so. I feel him began to tense up and I know he is ready, he begins to fuck my ass very hard and I am loving it every stroke, in and out, harder, faster and he says 'NOW cum now pet now and we explode there together...

I feel him gently wiping my face with a cold wet towel "pet, pet" I hear him calmly calling my name. I come to and in an exhausted whisper I answer "Yes Sire." He is smiling down at me. "You have pleased me well pet, you have pleased me well"