Room 139--03

Story Info
The phone rang. It was Wendy.
586 words
4.17
22.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang. It was Wendy.

"Where are you?"

She explained the costume shop had lost our order, then found it in Urbana, and had sent an employee to pick it up and then deliver it to Wendy at the first store.

"How did it go over there?" she asked.

"Um, I'm all set" I said, attempting to keep a smirk out of my voice.

"What's so funny?"

"I'll tell you later. So we're ready to go?"

"I guess" she said. "I just have to wait for the costumes."

Wendy spoke again.

"Hey—why don't you and Michelle go to Kelly's and check your ears? If you can bring my stuff, by the time I get over there you'll be done and we can go. Plus I can park Michelle's car there."

I agreed. I got dressed and we gathered Wendy's bags, said a fond goodbye to Jen and headed to Kelly's.

Kelly lived in a ramshackle bungalow with several other roommates. It was sprawling and comfortable. I liked it. We rang the doorbell, and she called to us through the screen door.

She met us in the living room. "Hi! You guys all set?"

"Yeah. How about you?"

"Just about. Where's Wendy?"

Michelle gave her an abbreviated version of the goings on at the dorm, over which I was now beginning to feel a little embarrassed.

Kelly looked at me. "So how hairless are you?"

I looked down. "Um..."

Michelle looked at her. "I don't think the French maid costume is going to be a problem, Kelly." She waited a beat and added "A Lady Godiva costume wouldn't be a problem at this point."

Kelly looked at me wide-eyed. "Oh my god! You're kidding! I want to see that!"

Red-faced, I said "Maybe we should just check my ears now."

Kelly left the room to get her bag. When she returned, she inspected my lobes and pronounced them clean and healed. "You're ready for some earrings, Missy!"

The glint of sunlight on metal shone through the picture window. Wendy was pulling in the driveway. She had several packages with her. Within moments, the three of them had disappeared into Kelly's bedroom. I could only hear bits and pieces, but there was much excitement and laughter.

I wondered what they were wearing. After several minutes, they finally returned.

"We all set?" I asked.

They confirmed this with each other visually.

Suddenly, Michelle cried "The wig!"

"It's in your car" said Wendy.

"Oh thank god" said Michelle. "I'd be toast if I lost it."

We grabbed our things and Kelly closed the door.

Michelle had gone to her car and retrieved the wig.

"Woo-hoo!" she cried, holding it aloft. She looked at me.

"At least one of your heads will have hair."

It took a second for Wendy to process, but when she did her antenna shot up. Standing by the driver's door, Kelly was attempting—unsuccessfully—to stifle her laughter.

"Okay. What's going on?" Wendy looked from face to face.

She approached Michelle. "Michelle?" Michelle motioned that her lips were sealed and threw away an imaginary key. "Kelly?" Kelly was still convulsing and put up her hands.

Then it was my turn. "Okay, what's up Missy? Tell."

Michelle finally put Wendy out of her misery. "It's a long ride and we have so much to tell you, Wendy. Have a seat."

She ceremoniously opened the rear door and ushered the two of us in.

Soon Kelly was backing the enormous Pontiac out of the driveway. We were off!