Room 3 with Trudy Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotel massage brings relief and surprise.
931 words
4.04
105.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one of those days, when I got to the hotel room I was beat. 500 miles, 5 calls and not a sniff of a sale. On the upside the hotel Jen had booked for me was 5* and had an upscale spa attached, it was time for me to unwind. Maybe Jen had envisaged a shitty day because she'd booked me a back massage and I was due in 30 minutes. I decided a swift shower was required and after a seriously hot one and a change into some casual clothes I wondered down to the 2nd floor to the spa.

The reception was small but very contemporary, white tiled floors, light wood furniture and no fuss. The place was empty, other than for a woman in her late 30s great pair of tits who was sat behind a reception desk. She looked very clinical in her white smock, tied back hair and little makeup but strangely very sexy.

"Mr. Swanson?"

"Jake, please," I've never liked too much formality

"Certainly Jake, Room 3, you've got me today, I'm Trudy, by the way." She was really very horny and was looking me up and down as she spoke.

Trudy led me to a small but beautifully lit treatment room, soft music was playing and there was the scent of the oils and such that masseuses use. I could feel the tension lifting before she'd lay a finger on me.

"Jake, please undress and lie face down. There is towel for your modesty on the bed and I'll be right with you." I wasn't too sure how far to undress, I mean she'd said "undress" but how far? I figured I had the towel to lay over myself so what the heck and took the lot off, lay down with my face through the hole in the bed and waited...

I must have drifted off. The scent from the oils was soporific and the day a long one, I woke with oil drenched hands sliding up and down my back, the muscles either side of my spine being stretched in slow, long and forceful strokes, this was bliss. I felt Trudy's fingers kneed my neck and slide down to my shoulders working my muscles hard but at a very gentle pace.

For some reason I was feeling very light headed and I could feel the blood pumping in my head, what was in that incense! I became aware that Trudy's hands were away from my body; from the sounds of things, she was getting more oil. The hands returned and moved my towel down so my ass was more exposed than I thought normal but before I had chance to dwell on it Trudy began long rhythmic strokes from the nape of my neck down my spin, over my buttock and off my hip to one side, left and then right. This was an awesome sensation. The pressure being applied had definitely increased and when Trudy's hands slid off my body, it rocked my pelvis on the bed. There was no denying it was having a serious effect on my cock which was now throbbing stronger beneath me with each rocking motion.

I was aware that my ass had lifted somewhat off the bed to accommodate my engorged cock, surely Trudy had noticed, maybe even intended for this to happen! Her hands left me again and I could here the lid of the oil being flicked open... This time she drizzled the oil straight onto my back as she moved the bottle down from my shoulders I could feel the warm liquid running down my spine and collecting in my lower back. The bottle kept on coming, over my buttocks and into the crack of my ass. I felt the warm oil slide down round my crack, coating my balls... I was feeling unbelievably horny. Her hands had played me like an instrument, our interaction had been at a purely physical and mental level not spoilt by small talk. I was horny as hell... and she knew it.

I felt a strange sensation around my groin as air suddenly rushed over my balls and my cock swung down through a hole that had appeared in the bed...at the same instant the unmistakable feel of a hot mouth engulfed my cock... I could have got up and gone but I was under her spell I felt her hands kneading my buttocks again, this time her fingers sliding down inside my crack pressing gently against my ass as they slid past. Suddenly she forced my cock all the way down her throat and at the same time eased a finger into my ass, soon it was in rhythm with her mouth, her finger sliding into my ass as my cock pounded her throat – I couldn't hold on any longer, Trudy could sense it and took the opportunity to slip a second finger into my ass and buried them to the hilt, I saw stars, my cock exploded in her mouth, wave and wave of orgasm swept through my body as my ass gripped her fingers like a vice. She was gulping every last drop of my come down, as she was doing so she whispered in my ear, "How does that feel Jake?"

I knew then that we were three people in the room not two of us, it was Trudy whispering in my ear, what I didn't know was whose mouth had just been sucking my cock swallowing every last drop of my come. I was soon to find out.