Room 369 Ch. 1

Story Info
Slave eagerly awaits her Master.
2.9k words
3.86
45.8k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ladyluck
Ladyluck
1 Followers

As I pulled up to the hotel, my mind started to wander back, thinking of how I had ended up being here right now. I was only looking to pass some time, as I logged on and went into a chat. I started talking and feeling good. Then this man popped up and messaged me hi. I was a little nervous about talking to him but needless to say I replied with a hello and how are you? He came back with he was good and liked my picture. I was grinning from ear to ear by now, because I was so afraid of what people said. I was glad he liked my picture and asked him if he had one of himself. He said he did and sent it over. I was shocked at how good-looking this man was.

We continued to talk and learn about each other. We both were married but not very happy. We talked for hours it seemed until he had to leave. I asked if I may find him again, and he eagerly said yes. I was so excited; I finally met someone with whom I clicked. We had continued to chat almost every day. As time went by I soon learned more about him. His interest in the BDSM scene and his need for control. When the conversation took on a twist, we were talking about him as my master and me his slave. The idea scared me almost to death but as time went on I enjoyed the thought more and more. So now I wanted him to be my master. To obey him and his every desire. To give up myself, so totally and completely. He talked of my collar he would have to get and the contract he wanted me to sign.

Our chat finally had moved to the phone. He called me or I would him, as we did this almost every day. I had grown to hate the weekends for I never talked to him. We had discussed my fantasies and dreams. We would continue to talk about sex and the things he wanted to do. I felt so secure and so content with him. I had grown to trust him with my body, my mind, my sole, and finally my heart. And now as I sat in the parking lot, looking at the hotel, my body trembling in fear at the thought of what was to come. I could feel my self getting wetter as I parked the car and started to get out. I walked to the trunk grabbing my bags, thinking if only people knew what toys were inside.

I started to walk to the lobby to sign myself in. I glanced down at my watch noted that he said he’d be here at 2 pm on the dot. I was thankful it was only 12:30, so I had time to clean up. I opened the door to the lobby, amazed at how small it was inside. I noticed to doors on each end of the room, one said bar and the other said rooms. The front desk was small matching the room. A man was behind the counter, reading the paper. As I stepped up he asked if he could help. I told him I had a reservation for the business suite. He got my name and looked it up. As I handed him the cash to pay for the room, he asked if I would need anything else. I smiled and said that I would be joined in just a little while and asked him to give a key to my guest. He said “yes ma‘am” and I took my key, as he told me to go through the door on the right. Follow it down to the elevator, take it up to the third floor he said and make a right. I quickly thanked him and was on my way.

As I opened the door that led to the rooms, I thought about getting a drink to help calm my nerves. I decided to wait until I got settled. I wanted time to prepare for my master’s arrival. I continued down the corridor, making my way to the elevator. I glanced down at the key that read room 369. I laughed out loud at the room number, thinking if only they knew. I finally reached the elevator and pushed the up arrow. As I waited for it to come back down, I felt my body tingling in absolute desire. I was about to meet the man I had come to love, submitting my everything to him.

I started to feel the wetness on my thigh, as my anxiety built. I wanted to please him but was so afraid. As the elevator stopped n the floor I was on, the doors opened up and the maid walked off. She smiled and said hello and I smiled right back. I walked on the elevator and pushed number three. As the doors started to close I felt myself begin to tremble again. I was almost there, after months of planning. The elevator slowly moved up, making a strange buzzing sound as it did. It finally stopped on the third floor, the doors opened up and I climbed off. I looked to my left and then to my right, noticing how long the halls looked here. I slowly started walking towards the right, looking at the numbers on the doors. 358 was the first door I passed. I glanced on the other side noticing room 359. As I thought to my self, I’m almost there. I walked a little ways down and before I knew it I was in front of my room. I was shaking so badly as I slid in the key. The door moved smoothly as I pushed it open. I was finally here, I thought to myself. I was really going to meet him in just a short time.


I looked around the room as I slowly walked in. The bathroom was to the left, just behind the main door. There was a small closet across from the bathroom. I proceeded to walk further in the room. I glanced at the bed to the left of the room. It looked so huge as I continued to stare. It had an iron head and footboard. I smiled at the thought that I would soon be tied up to that very bed. I quickly looked away as I felt myself growing wetter between my legs. I noticed the room was somewhat small, but would serve its purpose of the reason I was there.

There were nightstands on each side of the bed. I’m sure my master would think of something to do with those. Opposite of the bed was a sturdy wooden desk. The chair was a stationary one, black in color and of a softer material. Both the arms were wooden as well. Against the back wall along the window, was a simple couch. It looked like much the same as the chair. Black in color of a softer material. The cushions looked plump and soft. The room was dimly lit and the bed freshly made. Next to the desk was a very plain dresser. Made of hard wood, it had 4 drawers to it. A 27-inch color TV sat on top of it.

I decided to open my bag and put some things away. As I sat on the bed, I felt it give just a little. Hmm, not too firm I thought to myself. The first thing I removed was a pair of metal cuffs. A swing hinge keeping the loops together. My body shivered at the thought of these being on very soon. I glanced at the clock, it was only 1:15, and I still had 45 antagonizing minutes to wait. I continued to reach in my bag pulling out a small leather whip. The tail of it was only about 10 inches long. The handle made of durable braided leather. My master would be pleased with this little toy I thought. The next things I grabbed were the leather wrist and ankle cuffs. I glanced at the headboard and started to feel in ache deep inside myself. I knew this is what I wanted but I didn’t know why I was so terrified. I reached back in my bag and pulled out a small plastic container.

Inside the box held an assortment of clamps. Some where big with almost no bite at all. While others would grab you’re skin and have you in tears. My master had seen this on a site and told me I was to buy it. I slowly reached around in my bag, feeling my hand graze over the vibrator. It was only about 8 inches long, with multiple speed vibrating action. It was a see thru blue color, the first of all my toys. I was getting so dripping wet and so very horny feeling this toy in my hand. But, I did know better than to think about playing. My master was very strict about that. He had already told me I wasn’t to touch. I was not to rub my clit or pinch on my nipples. I was not allowed to think about cumming without his permission. Which I knew I didn’t have. I set my toy down on the bed, laying it beside all the rest. I lifted the bag up and dumped the rest out. When I was done, there was another vibrator lying on the bed. It was it was more lifelike in color and feel. It’s shape was the same as a cock, but thicker than most and longer as well. I would say 10 inches in all.

Also on the bed now was a small gag, also requested by my master. He had told me that if I were to be punished, this would go on so that no one would hear my screams. It was rather simple in design, just a small black rubber ball with leather straps on each side. There were multiple holes on one side, to make a better fit against my head. There was also a black blindfold next to the gag. This little toy was the worst of them I thought. I didn’t want to feel it on, not knowing what was to be next. I wanted to be able to see my masters’ face. The last thing that was there, was a bottle of KY for extra lube. As I glanced at the clock, it was now 1:30. Oh my I thought, time is sure flying. I stood up off the bed and started to grab my toys and set them neatly in a row on the dresser. My master had told me to have them out. He wanted to inspect them when he arrived. I gave my toys one last look before I opened my other bag.

As I opened my other bag, my heart was pounding, he would be here soon, as I was no where near ready. I pulled out the black corset he had picked out. It was soft with strong boning in the sides. I slid into feeling the coldness against my skin. My nipples immediately grew hard with the material rubbing them softly. I had hooked the back of the corset all 7 hooks. It felt very tight on my skin, as now I was ready to slip on my dress. I was ordered to have something with a low cut neck. So I grabbed the velvet purple one. It had tiny spaghetti straps and was very short. It reached just to the middle of my thigh. I looked up in the mirror that was behind the desk. I’m sure he’ll like this one, at least I hoped. I remembered he had said he didn’t want any panties on, so I set them back down in my bag. I reached in and pulled out a pair of hose. They were black with a silver tiger down the side. I sat down on the bed, pulling each one up my smooth silky legs, attaching the ends to the garter on my corset. I then did the same with the other leg, feeling the silkiness as it slid right up. I attached this side to the garter as well, as I reached in one more time and pulled out the shoes.

They were a pair of thick heels, black in color. My heel was exposed with a strap that slid over. My toes were covered with the tops of the shoe. I slid one on my foot and did up the strap. Then the next slid on and I thought I was finished. I stood straight up and glanced in the mirror. The outfit looked great on my curvy body. My breasts pushed up revealing quite a bit of cleavage. I then realized my hair was still down, so I pulled out my little make-up bag. I hurried to the bathroom to pull my hair up. This was not an easy task as my hair was long, to the middle of my back, and very thick in volume added as well. I pulled out my brush and ran it through my hair. The bristles made my body tingle as it stroked my scalp. I was growing to be very wet again. I tried to relax and take a deep breath. I pulled out the clip that inside the bag. I twisted my hair into a tight little bun. I placed the clip firmly over my hair, making sure it wouldn’t fall. I was just about to throw on some make-up when I remembered my master didn’t approve of such stuff. He loved to see natural beauty and not a clown face, he told me this once and I had almost forgot. I grinned at the thought, that he would be pleased. I studied my watch one more time; it was now 1:40 only 20 minutes left. I decided against going to the bar. I was afraid he might be there early.

I moved to the phone and hit the 9. After just a few rings I heard someone say lobby may I help you? I asked how long it would take to receive a drink up in my room. The other end said just a few minutes. I decided to order a Long Island iced tea and a shot of tequila. The man on the other end said he would place the order in. I thanked the man and quickly hung up. I reached for my purse and pulled out a 10. This should be good along with a tip. A few minutes passed and I heard a knock at the door. I almost jumped out of my skin. I glanced at the mirror and had to laugh. He had a key dummy I thought out loud. I scurried to the door and a bellhop was standing there along with my drinks.

I grabbed my money and handed it to the man. He started to make change and I told him to keep it. I grabbed the small tray from his hand and quickly closed the door and sat at the desk. I looked at that shot for just a few seconds, as I licked my hand to pour on some salt. I picked up the lemon and reached for the glass. Well, here’s to a wonderful night I said out loud. I licked my hand running my tongue slowly over, not wanting to miss a drop of the salt that was there. I tilted the shot back and guzzled it down. I bit the lemon tasting the sourness of it sliding down. I quickly began to feel the warmth deep inside my lungs and throat. I reached for the other glass and took a large sip. I didn’t want to be drunk, just take the edge off. I looked at my watch for the very last time, for just as I realized it was 5 to, I heard the key slide in the door. Panic and fear struck all at once. He was really here, this night will really happen. I began to tremble as I raced to the floor. I quickly knelt down on the ground. My ass was on my heels and my legs spread wide. My very bald pussy was very open to view. I knew I was wet as the draft blew in. Making me shake in anxiety even more.

A million thoughts racing in my head, in just a few seconds I will finally meet my master in person. I slapped my hands down on my thighs placing them palms up just like my master liked. I lowered my eyes to the floor but my head still high. Straightening my back, my chest pushed out. The door slowly opens and I hear his steps. I’m trying to fight looking up for him. I know he is watching and hoping I do, just so he can have the pleasure of punishing me first. I’m trembling and breathing very hard at this point, knowing he’s there but I can’t even touch. I hear him walk around me and I think that he is checking out the dresser. He slowly makes his way back in front of me again. I’m dying inside wanting to look up and see him. Wanting to touch him so very bad. Just as the anxiety is almost too much, he lightly touches my head and lifts my chin up. He smiles down at me and I grow very weak. The tension is gonna kill me I think to myself.

Ladyluck
Ladyluck
1 Followers