Room 369 Ch. 2

Story Info
slave continues to please her new Master.
3.5k words
4.28
44.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ladyluck
Ladyluck
1 Followers

"I'm very proud of you my slave. Your master is very pleased with you."

All I can do is look up at him and say "thank you, master."

He laughs just a little and reassuring me he says, "it's ok darlin, I understand."

I'm trembling horribly now and I know he can see. I want to grab him and feel him, run my hands over his body. He tells me to stand and I immediately jump to my feet. He slides one hand behind my back and pulls me near, hugging me tightly, my head in his chest. He smells so good, a deep musky aroma. He slid a hand up and lifted my chin. As he stood there looking down at me, I noticed just how green his eyes were. He slowly bent down and passionately kissed my lips. He started to kiss deeper, slipping his tongue in. As we stood there in a deep passionate kiss, I thought that this wasn't so bad. He skillfully pulled away and took a step back.

"Turn for me, slave. I want to see your entire body."

I slowly started to turn, making sure he got a good look.

"Very nice my pet." He said approvingly.

I was so relieved my master was pleased. He sat at in the chair and said first things first. He opened his briefcase and pulled out some papers. He then grabbed a pen. He patted the arm of the chair, motioning me to come over. I sleekly moved to the chair. Standing next to him, I felt so secure. He handed me a piece of those papers. He told me to read them very thoroughly and very complete. As I stood there and read the paper I held, I realized it was the contract he had talked about before. I seen words like master and slave, belonging to him, obeying, and punishment he seen fit. I started to shake in fear at the thought of punishment. I hope he wouldn't be too rough, as he knew I was new to this all. I had never been in a situation like this before. He slid me the pen and told me that if I agreed to his terms to sign my name. As I picked up the pen and pressed it to the paper, I felt the heat building up. I knew I wanted this but was still was not easy. Giving up all my control was a lot to do. But I hesitantly signed my name, making it real. He then snatched the pen from my hand and signed his own.

"I will make you a copy and return it to you tomorrow" he said dryly.

"Now comes the best part my beautiful slave."

"Get in the middle of the room on your knees, legs together. Place your hands palm up upon your thigh" he said sternly.

I quickly moved and did as he said, not wanting to disappoint him at all. He reached back into his briefcase, pulling something out. I knew what he had but had never seen it before. He was moving almost at turtle speed. He knew I had wanted this moment so bad. As he walked back towards me I started feeling dizzy in anticipation. He pulled this object from behind his back. I quickly glanced as it shined in the light. It was my collar that would go on my neck. As he stood in front of me I got a better view. It looked like silver, with small simple chained links holding it together. There was also a lot of extra links dangling down. There was something attached to one end. I tried to look closer but in a snap I felt his powerful hand around my neck. He started squeezing gently at first, and then quickly gripped down. I moaned in pleasure when he gripped hard. God, I loved this, I thought to myself. I could feel myself growing sopping wet as he continued to squeeze. Just as quickly as he had started he had stopped.

"Not yet my pretty slave," he said laughingly.

He knew what he was doing to me and that I was about to cum. He then looked down at me and ordered me to look up at him. As I did, I could see the fire in his eyes. He then started to place the collar around my neck.

"Now slave," he said calmly, "Once I put this on you, you are NOT to take it off. Do you understand this slave?"

I quickly looked down and then back up but all I could reply him with was a rather plain "yes master."

As he finished placing the collar around my neck, he stepped back as if he were examining his new toy. Yes that's what I now was, his toy, his possession, I thought to myself. He then told me to look at the tag that was on the end. I glanced down and noticed the little tag dangling at the end of the chain leash. He ordered me to read it. I slid it in my fingers and started to read.

He then barked at me, "Out loud slave, I want to hear you."

"I love you, my slave. You are now Mine," I said rather shy.

I had a huge smile across my face as I gently placed the chain back down. A thousand thoughts were racing in my mind. All of a sudden I felt his guiding hand reach down and grabbed the leash and began to tug. I started to stand up and follow along with him. He led me right in front of the chair where he snuggled right in.

"I want you to strip for me slave. I want to see my newly owned property."

Oh god, I thought now we really begin. I felt myself trembling and could feel the slickness rubbing on my thighs. I started to slowly and erotically slip my arms out of the dress. I started to wiggle and shake as I pushed the dress down. When I got it down to my waist I bent over with my legs straight. I shook my ass as I slid the dress down. I was sure this would please my master. "Hurry it up slave, we don't have all day!" He said rather loudly.

"Yes master, I'm sorry master, "I said rather softly.

Why was he yelling? I was sure he would like that I thought, as I hurried up in my pace. I reached down and unhooked one hose. I decided to unhook the other side and sit on the bed. I reached down and undid my left shoe, carefully placing it on the floor at the end of the bed. I then reached down and took the right off as well. Carefully, I set it down next to its mate. I slid off the right hose and then the left. My freshly shaven pussy open to view, was now glistening from the wetness that was there. I stood back up and reached behind me. Trying carefully to unhook the loops on the corset. I finally reached the last one and felt the material give as it started to fall off. I was now standing there completely naked. I felt very vulnerable at this point. My master beckoned me to turn so he could see every inch. I turned slowly, allowing him to get a glimpse of every part of me.

"Very nice slave," he said proudly.

"I do have good taste, I have to say," he said in a coy little tone.

"Yes master you do, impeccable taste, master."

"Climb on the bed slave and get in position number 7" he said bluntly.

Oh shit, Oh god, what the hell was that position again? My master had given me a list of 8 different positions to learn. He told me I was to know them by number without even a thought. I studied and studied and I knew them inside and out. Oh god, why can't I remember them now. Oh yeah, as the light bulb went off! I quickly climbed on the bed and dropped to my knees, I placed my cheek against the bed, my ass now high in the air.

"Very good slave, I am proud. Too bad it took you too long," he said almost with a gleeful laugh.

I heard him moving around, but not knowing what he was doing. Then as soon as my body started to relax, THWAP! I jumped as I felt what I now knew was that whip hitting my ass. "Do not move, slave, or it will be worse." He said rather coldly. I tried to hold still as the lashes continued. One, two, three, four, I finally lost count somewhere near 10. I was almost in tears as my ass was sore. It felt like it was on fire and he continued some more. "Spread your legs slave," he said very demanding.

As I spread them open further, I felt the whip on the inside of my thigh. He grazed just a tiny bit of my pussy. God, why was he hurting me this much, I thought in my head. But I couldn't help but be aroused at the same time.

"Hmmm by the looks of things, I think my slave likes this, do you slave?" He asked quickly.

"Oh, yes master, I love when you whip on my ass," I replied rather shaky.

As he continued to whip on my ass, I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. It hurt so bad but yet some how it still felt so good. Just as I thought I couldn't handle anymore, he hit me again very hard and very swift. I bit on my lower lip trying not to yell. I could taste the blood in my mouth from my fresh bite. Tears were pouring down my face now as he had stopped for a moment. I heard him rummaging around on the dresser again. Oh, God what was next? I was so petrified by now and shaking uncontrollably. He ordered me to turn over and lay on my back. I started to move but didn't want to lie on my as. It was so tender and sore now. But I reluctantly abided his order. When I got on my back I could see the wrist and ankle cuffs in his hand. Oh no, I'm not ready for this yet, I was thinking. He reached down and slid one on my right ankle. He then attached it to the footboard of the bed. He moved over to the left and did the same thing. He lightly pulled on them to make sure they were tight. He then moved up to my head and attached my left wrist to the headboard, making sure it was on tight too. He slowly walked around the bed and tied up my right side.

So, I was now laying there, spread eagle. I felt so self-conscience at this point. I just wanted to crawl under the covers and not come out. But he made me feel safe. If this is what pleased him, then I was going to do everything in my power to make sure he was. I glanced over as he was undoing his shirt. He was slowly undoing the buttons up front. He slid it off and tossed it aside. He made his way back to the bed, climbing up, he lay next to me. He moved his hand and started to pinch on my nipples. I felt my pussy wanting to explode. His touch was the most incredible feeling my body had ever had. He was pinching softly, as I started to moan. He continued to pinch applying more pressure. He began to twist and tug on them, making them hurt with a passion but god, it felt so damn good. He continued to pinch on my nipples pulling on them and then letting go. The pain shooting through my body every time he grips down. I feel myself desperately needing to feel his cock filling my pussy. As I lie there through this agony all I can think about is that this is driving me insane.

He climbs off the bed and moves back over to the dresser and is grabbing something but I can't see what he has. He sleekly moves back to the bed and sits down next to me. I eagerly await his next venture. He pulls out the box with all the clamps. I start to squirm, not really sure if I'm ready for that much pain.

"It's ok my lil slave," He says assumingly. "I know you'll be fine."

I meekly reply, "Yes master."

His words less than assuring to me though. He slowly begins fumbling around with the clamps inside, selecting a few out. He reaches over and attaches one to my right nipple. I bite down on my lower lip, knowing better than to cry out at him. Tears start welling in my eyes. The pain is so intense now I don't think I can handle anymore as he grabs my left nipple and attaches another clamp there as well. The tears pour down my face in a steady stream now, yet the sensation it's causing through my body is the most incredible feeling. How can this much pain cause so much pleasure I think? I feel myself on the verge of a very intense orgasm and have to fight with everything I have not to cum yet. My master would not be pleased with me if I came without his permission. He reaches down between my legs and starts to rub my clit very softly before he moves his hand down and slides a finger deep inside my dripping wet pussy.

"Hmmm, I think my slave is enjoying this," he states as a matter of factly as he continues to pump his finger in and out. I begin moaning and breathing very heavy as I lie there and pray he won't stop. He slides in two fingers now and is fucking my pussy fast and hard.

"Oh god, master! Please may I cum master? I don't think I can handle anymore." I beg.

"NO, you may not cum. You will handle it or you will be punished." He says sternly.

Just as he says this I feel pressure on my asshole as he starts to slide his finger in. Pushing it in deep and hard, I moan in agony, for it's almost too much to bear. Feeling his fingers fucking my ass and my pussy at the same time, I scream and moan wanting to cum so badly now, knowing better than to do so without his permission. Just wanting to feel his hard cock in my mouth, pussy, or even my ass, I beg him to untie so I may please him. He looks down at me for quite awhile, like he was debating on actually untying me, he stops abruptly and removes his fingers completely, leaving me feeling helpless and needy. He reaches over and removes the clamp from my right nipple. I gasp and scream as the pain begins to swell as the blood flows through again. Just as I start to get used to the feeling of my right nipple, he quickly removes the clamp from my left one, making me scream in agonizing pain again. I'm so in need to feel his throbbing cock now. I feel the wetness slowly run down my inner thigh now. My groin feels like it's on fire. The pain slowly subsides in my nipples as he starts to untie me. Starting with my ankles as he rubs from my inner thigh all the way down before he begins to undo each one. Then, he carefully moves back up rubbing his hands all over my body as he reaches my hands and begins to untie my wrists.

As now I sit there completely naked and very free, I rub my hands over his chest feeling his gigantic muscles. I continue rubbing as I work my hand down. Moving over his stomach, reaching further down I slowly begin to feel his beautiful cock in my hand. I gently wrap my hand around his cock, beginning to stroke him up and down., feeling his thick vein under my hand. My pussy now drenched wanting to feel him inside me, pumping deep inside, filling me full with his cum. I quickly replace my mouth for my hand, feeling his thickness fill my mouth. I run my tongue all along his length, making sure to feel every inch as I slide my mouth all the way down, feeling him deep in my throat. I move back up and almost let him out of my mouth and then quickly slam back down again. I continue this rhythm for awhile at a steady pace. Reaching down with my hand, I begin to squeeze on his balls just a little. Pumping up and down with my mouth, I feel him tense just a little. I side up and down, just a little faster as he grabs my hair and orders me to slow down. I stop completely and tell him to sit still. I get off the bed and walk to the dresser and grab the bottle of lube. I open it and pour some on my finger. I set the bottle down on the nightstand as I climb back on the bed. I slowly slide his cock back in my mouth, sliding all the way down. Feeling his thick muscle begin to throb, I know he's close to cumming. I hear him start moaning in pleasure as I pump his cock in and out. As I slow down just a little, I lightly rub his asshole with my lubed up finger. I carefully begin to slide my finger inside. I push in further as he begins to pant and moan louder. I push my finger in deep, my finger now all the way in. I begin pumping my finger in and out of his ass, slowly at first, then increasing the speed and pressure, now matching the rhythm of my mouth. I feel him start to tremble and let out a low groan, just as he begins to fill my mouth with his hot, salty cum. I suck furiously on him now as to get every drop of him. My finger franticly fucking his ass now as he continues to squirt his cum in my mouth. I slowly slide my finger out of his ass as he finishes filling me.

"God I love your cock master," I tell him happily.

"I know you do slave and soon you'll love it more," he says smugly. "Bend over now slave," he orders.

As I bend over the bed, my feet on the floor and my hands on the bed, I feel something cool on my ass. It feels very wet and cold. As I stand there and am trying to figure what it is, I feel his cock begin to press on my tight asshole. I tense up and he rubs my clit, trying to calm me. As he does this I begin to relax and feel the head of his now hard again cock pushing through inside my ass. I scream as the pain flashes through my body, and yet still the most incredible feeling. He slides deeper inside, pushing past my sphincter now. He slides all the way in, as I feel his balls on my ass cheeks now. I moan and try to grind back on his cock, wanting to feel him deeper.

"Be still slave," He orders.

"Yes master, I'm sorry master,"

He slides his cock back out just to the tip and then slams back in. Continuing this a few times he begins to fuck my ass very hard and fast. I scream and moan as he slides his finger in my pussy at the same time.

"Master, I'm so ready to explode, please master may I cum?" I beg.

"NO slave, I will tell you when to cum and you better not a moment sooner." He sternly says. "You will cum as I fill your ass with mine." He states.

"God yes master, please fill my ass master," I plead.

He's now pounding my ass very hard and fast, as his finger pumps my pussy. I feel his cock begin to throb inside me and I know he will cum soon. The feeling through my body so intense now, needing to release myself so badly now. Just as I think I can handle no more, I hear him groan and scream, "Cum now, slut."

As I buck and scream I feel myself release and begin shaking and trembling. I grip down on the bed as he still pounds my ass. I black out for a second in such pleasure. As he finishes filling my ass, I slowly start to snap back. My body trembling and exhausted, the weight of my master on me forces my legs to collapse. As I fall down on the bed, he falls with me, turning me onto my side as he presses up behind my back.

He whispers in my ear, "You have made your master very happy with you. Now sleep lil one, tomorrow is a long day."

As a huge smile goes across my face, I gleefully reply, "Yes master."

"Goodnight slave, I love you."

"I love you too master very much." I happily reply.

Ladyluck
Ladyluck
1 Followers