Room 422

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'John, lick me. Please, lick my pussy.'

She didn't have to ask me twice. I lifted the bottom of her teddy, just enough to reveal the sexy panties. I gave her labia a quick kiss through the front of the sexy thong, and then let them slip down her thighs. When they reached the floor, Amy kicked them away and lay down on the bed. I was still on my knees as she spread her legs apart and signalled me to come closer. I eased towards the bed, bent down and started kissing her left foot. Amy's breathing became heavier, and her voice was no longer whispering.

'John, I can't wait any longer. Lick my pussy!'

Amy didn't have to ask me twice. Working my way down her leg, I closed in on her warm entrance. I could smell her juices as I carefully touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. Amy's whole body tensed as if an electric spark had gone through her, and she threw out her arms on the bed spread and grabbed it firmly. I continued to stimulate the pulsating button just above her crack, switching between circling around it with my tongue and kissing it softly. After a while, Amy started to lift her pelvis to my face, begging me with her movements to give her more. With my fingers I gently eased her labia apart, giving me access to the pink walls inside. With one hand still keeping the slit open, I slowly inserted two fingers and began fingering her. I looked up at Amy, and she was still grabbing the bed spread to live out the pleasure running through her. Feeling confident that she enjoyed what I was doing, I began kissing her clit again, still running my fingers in and out of her pussy. She was incredibly wet, and when I finally pulled my fingers out, they were utterly gleaming from her juices.

I crawled up and lay down beside Amy, whose breathing was as heavy as ever. As I watched her chest heave up and down from her panting, I held out my wet fingers. Without a word, she engulfed them with her mouth and started suckling feverishly.

'You taste it', she said with foggy eyes, as she took me by the wrist and guided my hand to my mouth. As I sucked my fingers clean from that mixture of her oral and vaginal juices, I felt her hand grabbing my cock. An intense feeling ran up my spine as she gave it a few jerks and slowly began crawling down my chest.

'I want to taste you again, John' I heard her say, almost as if she was speaking to herself. 'It's been three months...'

She didn't finish that sentence before taking my cock in her mouth. With one amazing gulp, I felt her throat burying the entire length of my dick, and her lips came together down at the root. With a moan of pleasure, I let my head fall back and rest on the bed, while at the same time caressing her back with one hand. Mrs. Freemont – my friend Paul's mom – was once again giving me the blowjob of my dreams. I almost couldn't believe it! Her expert treatment continued, and she seemed completely engrossed in my cock as she continued to lick it up and down, swallowing it, and massaging my balls at the same time. Suddenly, with a small pop she released it and looked up at me.

'Like I said before, it's so nice to see you again, John.' She repeated that line from earlier tonight at Paul's and Andy's place. But she was not the same woman now. Back there she was Paul's mom, now she was my lover, and I knew that was what she wanted to say with those words. Sitting on her knees beside me, Amy continued to stroke my hard cock as she just looked into my eyes with a smile, looking so extraordinarily sexy in that black teddy. Without another word, she soon bent down over it again, and resumed her work. Simultaneously, she moved her body closer to me, and with my dick still in her mouth, she straddled my chest and gave me full access to her dripping pussy. I placed my hands on her hips and began eating her. With each touch of my lips against her pussy, I could feel her giving the root of my cock a little squeeze with her hand. Almost instantly, we both understood this form of communication. I could actually control her treatment of my dick through her pussy. It was amazing, and I don't know for how long we remained in that 69 position, sort of getting reacquainted with each others' bodies.

No matter what, none of us were nowhere near satisfied yet. We sat up in the bed, in a squatted position, and just looked at each other. Feeling completely natural, there was a pause in the action, as if we both needed to build up some strength before moving on. I leaned forward and gave Amy a kiss, and as she touched my cheek she said:

'Let's remove the bed spread. I want to crawl down under the sheets with you John, I want to make love to you.'

I don't know if she noticed it then, but I immediately reacted to her choice of words. Up until now she had only talked about fucking, not making love. We both got out of bed, and threw the bed spread aside on the floor. Amy grabbed the quilt and pulled it aside, then crawled into bed again. She turned around to me and whispered:

'What are you waiting for, John? Come join me!'

She reached out her hand, as if she wanted to emphasise her words. I took her by the hand, and she gently pulled me down beside her. Lying on our sides, facing each other, I let my hand run down her body, along the sexy, black fabric of her teddy. With one hand on my chest, Amy then pushed me down on my back and climbed on top of me. As she slowly began to rub her crotch against my dick, she gently scratched my chest with her fingernails as she said:

'Do you want me, John? Do you want to be inside me again?'

'You know I do, Amy' I responded.

'Call me Mrs. Freemont...'

I didn't have time to reply to that before she reached down behind her and grabbed my cock. Holding it in a firm grip, she directed it towards her pussy. I felt her labia spread apart as she lowered herself down on me, letting my throbbing cock enter her slowly, inch by inch. Amy's breathing grew heavier as I reached deeper and deeper into her pussy, until finally she had buried my entire cock in her. I reached up towards the beautiful creature on top of me, and I began playing with her tits. Amy started riding me, lowering and raising her body up and down my shaft. Her muscles were massaging my cock as she worked it with her pussy; I was in heaven. As she picked up the pace and her riding grew more furious, she looked down on me and grunted through her teeth:

'Let's get this teddy off me, John. Rip it off me!'

Her almost animal behaviour got straight to me, and made me even hornier. I grabbed the teddy between her tits, just where the lace formed a 'v' shape, and I pulled it apart. The sheer material offered no resistance, and I quickly ripped it off her. I felt Amy's fingernails bury themselves deeper into the skin of my chest as I pulled the last piece of fabric off her, and as her tempo grew even faster, she started throwing her head back and forth, just as she had done in her and her husband's room three months ago. As I grabbed her naked hips and helped her maintain the up-and-down motion of her body, I felt her entire body flex as she went into an orgasm.

'Yes!' she screamed. 'I'm coming, John!'

Every muscle in Amy's body became rock hard as she stopped humping me. With a moan she fell down over my chest, kissing me passionately while her orgasm wore off. As she came around, she took a few deep breaths and looked into my eyes.

'More, John, I want more! And you haven't come yet. Come on, fuck me from behind again!'

It took a little effort for her to get up again, and I could see that the orgasm had really sucked some energy out of her. But it didn't take long before she was standing on all fours in the bed, looking back at me over her shoulder. Standing on my knees, I came up behind her and grabbed my hard dick. I pushed it in between her legs and let the upper part rub against her clit and slit for a few minutes, while I gently massaged the opening of her ass. Squirming and writhing in front of me, Amy's motions were like a silent begging of me to penetrate her again. And after a while, I decided that I'd done enough teasing. Placing the head of my dick against her pussy lips, I then grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed inside her. Amy's back arched as I entered her opening again. As I started to hump her from behind, I arched my neck backwards and moaned:

'Mrs. Freemont, you're so sexy, you're so hot. I love fucking you from behind Mrs. Freemont!'

'I know you do', she replied with a panting voice. 'I know you love fucking your friend's mom! What would Paul say if he knew?'

She was talking dirty to me, and I loved it. She reminded me that this was 'forbidden fruit', and it was only making me wilder. My thrusts became more violent with every inning, and Amy started to scream from sheer pleasure.

'Ooooh yeeees! Fuck me from behind, John! Harder! Deeper!'

I leaned over her and grabbed her tits, just as I hade done the last time. With my head resting on its side on her back, I continued to pump her pussy hard as I caressed her sexy tits, which were now swinging back and forth under her. I could feel my juices built up deep down, but I didn't want to come yet. Instead, I gave her three, hard final thrusts of my cock, and then I slid out again.

'Roll over, Mrs. Freemont', I said as I pushed her down on her back. She made no attempts at all to fight me, and willingly fell down on her back in front of me. As I looked down on Amy, I could see that she was sweating all over, her face, chest and thighs gleamed in the pale moonlight that was shining in through the bedroom window. It was night outside now; we must have been at it for quite some time at that point... Amy pulled up her legs and spread them wide apart. With one hand she began rubbing her clit, as she invited me:

'How about finishing off in good old missionary style?'

'You read my mind, Mrs. Freemont', I replied as I lay down on top of her.

A strain of hair had fallen down across her face. I gently brushed it aside, and gave Amy a deep kiss before positioning my pelvis on top of her. As I lowered myself down, I felt my hard dick disappear into her once more. Amy gave off a silent squeal under our kiss, and I could feel her legs wrapping around my lower back as I began to move in and out of her again. Her fingernails were now leaving scratch marks on my back, and she passionately started to nibble my earlobe as she moaned softly into my ear:

'Come inside me, John. I want you to come inside me. Please.'

Right there and then, I was willing to do whatever she asked of me. Her voice reached a high-pitch register as she whimpered and moaned into my ear. That sound brought me to a climax, and as I felt my cum rushing, I gave her a few, final thrusts before I shot my load into her pussy. With my hands against the sheets, I pushed up, still inside her, and gave out a loud moan as my back arched and I emptied my juices into her. I felt my cock twitch inside her warm tunnel as it pumped out my seed, and then I fell back down on top of her, exhausted. Catching my breath, I felt like I had just finished a marathon race. My energy was completely drained, but I finally rolled of her, and my now limp dick slid out of her pussy. Amy leaned in over me, kissed me on the cheek and simply said:

'Thank you.'

Then we fell asleep. When I woke up the following morning, Amy was already in the shower. I stayed in bed and waited for her to finish. As she came out, wearing a cotton bathrobe and with a towel wrapped around her head, I gave her a smile and said:

'Thanks for last night, it was amazing.'

'Thank you. I know, it was fantastic. And I want to do it again, but now you should get out of her. A friend of mine just called to say that she was picking me up for lunch, and it's not a good idea to let her see you here.'

'Sure, no problem', I said. I got out of bed and put my pants back on. I figured I could just as well take a shower when I got home. The pieces of Amy's ripped teddy were still scattered across the floor, and when I noticed them I looked up at her. She blushed slightly and gave me a coy smile, before throwing me my shirt.

'Now get out of here!' she said, still with a smile on her face, at the same time trying to sound serious.

With my clothes back on, I soon stood by the door, with Amy in front of me. Before leaving though, I had to hold her in my arms again. We shared a warm embrace, and with her hands in mine, I looked into her eyes and said something that I regretted at the same time they came out:

'Mrs. Freemont, I think I love you...'

All of a sudden, I felt so awkward. Amy just smiled at me, then reached behind me and opened the door to the hallway. She gently pushed me out into the corridor, and just before she closed the door, she said:

'I'll call you.'

12