Room 427

Story Info
He arranges a special surprise for his beautiful wife.
2.1k words
4.25
43.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My planning was meticulous. It had to be, of course, if I were to get away with it. I read up on female psychology, tested a range of equipment, and plotted possible eventualities in every detail. That things didn't turn out quite as expected is undeniable, but I don't think lack of preparation was the cause.

The day began as usual. I woke around 7am with my wife Laura curled around me. Laura is beautiful. Long dark hair, smiling eyes, a modest demeanour, and the sexiest legs I've ever seen. Her head was on my chest, and she was sleeping contentedly.

I gently disengaged myself, made some strong coffee, and as I sat sipping it, asked myself one last time whether I wanted to go through with the plan. I was a very lucky man to have such a captivating wife, and there were risks that this would change our relationship forever. But as my head filled with the exhilarating images of what was to come that evening, all doubts flew away.

***

Later that day, around mid-morning, Laura phoned me at work. Her voice was warm but intrigued.

"Hello sweetie" she said. "I found a curious note on my pillow this morning, with a red rose."

"Ah yes," I replied, feigning nonchalance, "And what did the note say?"

"It tells me to go to the Hilton at 8pm tonight, for a new experience. ... I hope it's nothing I wouldn't like..." There was a smile in her voice, but also a touch of trepidation, I was pleased to note.

"Better be there, then." I said cheekily, and hung up.

***

At 8pm, she entered the foyer of the hotel. I watched her. She wore black stilettos, sheer black stockings, a long black skirt that swirled as she walked, a red silk shirt open at the collar, and a pearl necklace. Her hair was loose, flowing down her back. Always elegant, tonight she looked especially stunning.

Her eyes met mine, and twinkled in anticipation of the unknown. She had no idea what was coming, and that made the encounter exciting for us both. Maybe she thought it was just a special meal.

As I greeted her, I breathed her subtle French perfume, and began to wonder again if she would ever talk to me again after this evening.

I guided her to the restaurant, where we had oysters and champagne to start, asparagus and truffles to follow. Unoriginal, I know, but the old ways are sometimes the best. I plied her with wine, and the conversation flowed with wit and passion.

So when I explained that we would have dessert upstairs, she wasn't surprised. She looked at me with a coy smile. "This wouldn't be a 'Nine-and-a-half weeks' dessert, would it?" The colour rose in her cheeks, slightly. Quite a demure lady, Laura. Little did she know that eating strawberries blindfolded was the least of it.

"Ah, you'll have to see." I replied, with a grin. And she blushed further, but at the same time flicking her hair to show she was game for a little fun.

"I just hope you're in the mood for some stimulation." I added. She stroked her pearls, and I noticed another button of her shirt slipped open.

***

I led the way to the room. In the lift, she gripped my hand, nibbled my earlobe, rubbed my back affectionately, and gazed up me with captivating eyes. Laura was clearly in the mood.

I'd spent half-an-hour earlier in the evening setting up the room. Soft lighting, romantic music, champagne on ice, fresh strawberries and cream waiting. I led her to the bed and sat her down, against the headboard. I produced a blindfold. Her eyes sparkled, and she smiled.

"I knew this was the surprise!" she said. I put the blindfold on her, and began to feed her. The sight of the soft red fruit topped with white cream entering her ruby lips was a definite turn on for me, and I could sense by her quickening pulse that she was enjoying this too.

I licked a spot of cream left behind on her lips, and she shivered in pleasure.

"Now comes something more..." I said. This point contained the most risk. If she baulked at this stage, all the planning was for nothing. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I reached under the bed, retrieved the handcuffs that were already attached to the bedpost, and clicked them on her left wrist.

"Wh... what?" she said, startled.

"Trust me" I said, as calmly as I could, given my arousal. "You'll like it." At the same time, I clicked her right wrist with the second pair of handcuffs attached to the other bedpost. I fed her another strawberry, and she quivered in anticipation.

"You like this, don't you?" I said silkily.

There was a pause, while she struggled to overcome her natural modesty, and her disbelief that I could be doing this to her, and then she gasped "Yes".

That was all I need to know.

I pulled her flat on her back, her arms stretched above her head. I kissed her roughly, and tore open her red silk shirt, to reveal a lacy black bra. She gasped again. "I can do anything I want to you, can't I?" I said.

She struggled against the handcuffs, and her beautiful legs writhed.

"Yes" she said, breathily.

I stroked the top of her breast with my hand. Her skin felt electric to the touch.

I unzipped my trousers, and placed my cock between her breasts. Her breath caught. She was worried I was going to make her suck me, because she didn't want me to cum in her mouth.

"You're going to suck my cock." I said, calmly.

"No!"

"Oh yes" and I moved my cock to her lips. They remained resolutely shut. I slipped my hand inside her bra and pinched her nipple. She cried out. Again I moved my cock to her lips, and this time she reluctantly opened up.

"Suck" I said.

She did nothing, so I eased my cock in and out of her mouth. She turned her head away.

"I'm going to have to punish you, aren't I?" I said.

"No, please don't" she gasped. Her head remained turned away, but the colour in her cheeks and her heavy breathing showed she was embarrassed that the threat of being forced to do something against her will was so exciting.

"You're going to suck my cock, and you're going to swallow my cum."

"No!"

"Then I'm afraid punishment it is"

I zipped up my trousers, picked up the phone, dialled a number and said "OK, you can come up now."

Laura gasped. "What's going on? Someone else? You wouldn't!" She struggled against the handcuffs again, her legs writhing. But there was an actorly nature to her protestations. She thought this was a game, and she was playing along. Good.

"I gave you a choice."

"No! I'll do it... I'll... suck..."

"Too late" I said.

"No!"

I set-up the video camera, very quietly. Laura was still writhing, and listening to try to work out what I was up to. She was excited, but also feeling shame that she was excited about the pretence that a stranger was going to enter this room and do things to her.

There was a knock at the door. Laura started. Her head jerked towards the door, but she could see nothing because of the blindfold. "This is a game, right? You've just arranged for room service to come up to make me think someone is coming to punish me, right?"

I put on an exaggerated tone: "Oh no! This is for real..." Laura relaxed. My tone told her now that it was just pretence.

I switched on the video camera, opened the door, and let in the hooker.

***

Danielle was shorter than Laura, but with larger breasts, which were currently strapped in a bra underneath a black t-shirt. She didn't have Laura's refined beauty, but she oozed sex in every slinky curve. Her hair was tied back in a pony-tail. No scent: I didn't want Laura to know for certain that there was a third person in the room, let alone a woman.

Danielle walked over the bed, the sound of her high-heeled leather boots masked by the thick carpet. She gazed down at the prone figure on the bed, nodding approvingly. She'd already seen a photo of Laura, and had jumped at the chance of fucking such a beauty. Now my elegant wife was handcuffed to the bed, blindfolded, her shirt torn open and her long legs writhing. Danielle shivered in anticipation.

Sitting down softly on the bed, Danielle stroked Laura's cheek. I stood behind Danielle and said to Laura "You had your chance. Now you will pleasure and be pleasured without a choice."

Laura gasped "Please no!" and although I think the thought of another person pleasuring her was making her more sexually excited than she had ever been, I know for sure that if she realised that there was someone there she would screamed the place down.

Danielle moved to the end of the bed, and began expertly massaging Laura's legs. She eased off Laura's stilettos, and stroked repeatedly from delicate ankle to slender thigh. I could tell all Laura's senses were on high alert for what might happen next.

When Danielle reached up under my wife's long skirt, to remove her stockings, Laura began to writhe violently. Danielle slapped her on the side of her ass until the writhing was less wild, and then eased off Laura's stockings very gently. Danielle put Laura's high heels back on. A nice touch, emphasising Laura's elegant ankles.

The massaging continued, getting closer and closer to the top of Laura's legs. She suddenly switched her attention to Laura's face, tracing a finger along the edge of Laura's jaw and gently stroking Laura's lips. Laura's breath caught. The finger travelled down Laura's neck, to the top of her bra, and stroked the top of Laura's breast.

A look of sheer lust came over Danielle's face. It made me a little scared about what I was doing, and about what Danielle might to Laura. But it was also the most erotic sight I'd ever seen.

Danielle gently eased one of Laura's nipples out from the bra, bent her head down and tenderly licked it. I came suddenly, and unexpectedly, and collapsed in a chair.

***

Laura started when she heard me. The look of fear on her face showed that she had suddenly realised that someone else could really be in the room. She struggled. Danielle calmly took out Laura's other nipple and give it a hard twist. Laura gasped in pain.


Danielle began softly kissing her way up Laura's leg. Then, firmly bracing Laura's leg to one side, she pushed up the skirt, and worked her way Laura's inner thigh until her lips came in contact with underwear. Laura shivered.

Danielle repeated the process with the other leg. This time she eased off Laura's knickers. Then she began kissing and licking Laura's cunt.

Laura's back arched. Danielle continued. With her pink tongue darting eagerly, she eased apart the lips of Laura's cunt, and found the nub of Laura's sex. She sucked, and licked, and then sighed as Laura moaned gasped and juddered.

Laura heard the sigh. It was clearly not me, but she was too caught up in the throes of sexual ecstasy to care.

I moved to the head of the bed, and put my cock in Laura's mouth in mid-gasp. Laura's lip closed and she suckled me relentlessly. She must know now that she was having sex with two people, something this demure beauty would never have agreed to willingly.


I could sense Laura was about to come again. Now came the best part. Taking my cock out of her mouth, I propped up her head. She was gasping for breath as Danielle continued to lick relentlessly. And then I removed the blindfold. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw instantly that the person responsible for this intense sexual pleasure was another woman. "No!" she cried, and blushed deeply in shame at the overpowering excitement she was feeling due to another woman's ministrations. In her eyes, fierce waves of simultaneous disgust and passion intermingled.

But Danielle didn't stop, and Laura's climax grew and grew. All at once, she came, and fell back on the pillow, gasping for breath, her eyes wild.

Danielle stood up, walking slowly and deliberating, showing off her boots and short leather mini-skirt to Laura as she did so. She slowly took off her t-shirt and bra, exposing her breasts, and shook her hair loose from its pony tail. Laura strained at the hand cuffs, feeling exposed and fearful, but still panting from the orgasm.

Danielle walked over to Laura, fixed her with a wicked smile, and said, "Now that a woman has made you come, you are my bitch. I'm going to enjoy fucking you, bitch. And you're going to learn how to pleasure me. You're never going to be able to forget tonight."