Room 513

Story Info
She turns the table and takes control.
2.7k words
4.45
25.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers

I woke to kisses, and a hand softly massaging my breast. I reached up...wait, wrong hair. I bit down hard on the tongue in my mouth. He cried out in pain, and I shot a foot to his mid-section. I sat up and grabbed the phone.

Out of the side of my eye I saw Dave come to his friends aid. "Shit...Taylor, are you OK?"

It dawned on me what was going on. But I dialed anyway. "Hello. Front desk. This is room 513. Can you get the police."

Dave was across the room in a shot at that. He grabbed the phone out of my hand, "No...no. It won't be necessary."

I gave him a level gaze and said, "You've never had that happen have you?"

"No." he said.

I looked over at Taylor and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"Yes, but I'll survive." He said rubbing his stomach.

"OK Gentlemen—and I am using that term loosely—sit on the couch, and we will deal with this without the police." I grabbed Dave's T-shirt off the floor and pulled it over my head, walked to the bar and pulled a cigarette out of his pack, and knowing that they were still staring at me where they stood, said with out turning "SIT." I heard my voice take on an edge. I ran my hand through my long red hair; this would be much easier in my 4-inch patent heels. Nothing to be done about it. I heard the men sit. I poured myself a shot of Dutch courage in a cut crystal glass. Turning to face them I said, " I don't have a problem with this..." I paused to drain my glass, "...I do however like to be asked." I began to close the space between us and brought the cigarette to my lips. Taylor pulled a Bic out of his pocket and lit it for me. That pinpointed the sub in this relationship. I smiled. "Thank you, Taylor," I said, "Now secure Dave's hands behind his back."

His jaw dropped, and they both stared at me, "What?"

"You heard me. Tie his hands."

He looked to Dave, who gave no protest, shrugged and said, "I'm going to need the belt from your robe Dave."

"Good idea Taylor. Take off the robe Dave. I like looking at you." As Dave stood up to untie his robe I walked to the bar and put out the cigarette. Once Taylor had finished binding his friends hands, I said "Remain standing I want to inspect the knot. Taylor go stand at the end of the bed."

"Yes Ma'am," said Taylor as he moved to stand at the end of the bed with his hands behind his back, feet planted shoulder length apart and eyes lowered. I made a mental note of his response and position.

Dave however held my eyes, with a leering grin and a growing hard-on as I walked towards him. The knots were expertly tied. Dave wasn't getting free, unless I freed him. He wasn't expecting the push to the chest I gave him, and he fell back awkwardly onto the couch. I circled around to the back of him, and used his hair to yank his head back. He started to protest, but I covered his mouth in a rough kiss, which he eagerly returned. I broke the kiss, and lowered my face to his ear so only he could hear me say, "The rules are simple. Good behavior is rewarded...bad behavior is punished." I loosened my grip on his hair, but still held him fast. "I would remember that, because you relinquished your dominant position when you agreed to be bound. I have half a mind to have Taylor give me his belt so I can take it to your ass," I paused so the full impact of the statement hit him. "Look at your friend." I said letting go of his hair. Dave surveyed his friend's stance. "He is a trained submissive. He'd do it with out a second thought."

Let him stew on that, I thought to myself as I turned my attention on Taylor.

I went to where Taylor was standing, "Whom do you serve?" I asked him.

"No one Ma'am."

I reached up under his shirt and ran my thumb over his nipple. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes at the stimulation. "Someone has put great care into your training, and I am not about to use another Mistress' property without her permission." I pinched his erect nipple with my nails, causing him to gasp in pain, "Whom do you serve?"

"My lifestyle affords me access to the ministrations of Mistresses throughout the world, Ma'am, but I am not bound to one."

"Fair enough...what about Dave?" I said gesturing in his friend's direction.

"What?" He asked with amazement in his voice. It had never occurred to him that there was a dominant partner in their friendship.

"What about Dave?" I asked again "This is obviously not the first time you have shared a woman, and it is my guess that he is the ringleader in that little game. Correct?" Taylor averted his eyes. I used my nails on him again, and he winced. "Answer me."

"Yes Ma'am," he answered softly.

"You checked with him before you followed my instructions to tie him. Do you serve him?"

"No Ma'am, I do not," He said.

"Good...Call me Mistress. The rules are simple. Good behavior is rewarded, and bad behavior is punished. Hand me your belt. Then you may get undressed, and lie face down on the bed."

"Thank you, Mistress." Taylor smiled as he handed me his belt.

I sauntered over to the couch holding Taylor's belt, and sat by Dave. "You had no idea did you?"

"No," he said with an uneasy edge to his voice.

I watched Taylor as he shed his clothing. I licked my lips suddenly wanting to use his body. I looked at Dave, and said, "Are you OK? Can you still feel your hands?" I saw him eyeing the belt in my hand. "It should be for you, as the perpetrator...but who am I to cast stones? They give you the power. You use it." I shrugged and turned my attention back to Taylor, who had finished stripping and was now face down on the bed. "The belt is for him. He's anticipating it." So am I, I thought my hand straying between my legs, absently caressing my pussy. I caught Dave watching me. I returned his leering grin and offered my fingers to him. He greedily licked them clean.

I straddled Dave, grinding my pussy on his still hard cock. He issued a small groan of pleasure, and said, "Your pussy's so hot."

I bit his ear lobe and whispered, "I want Taylor to know what I am doing." He nodded.

I slid off his lap to kneel on the floor in front of him. Dave began his monologue. "Oh God, your tongue feels so good on my cock...yeah, that's it suck my balls...they feel so good in your mouth...Mmmm, stop teasing me, give me more than your tongue...Oh YEAH, suck my cock bitch...take it all, suck it deep...Oh God, suck it faster, ooh, you take it so deep...suck it faster...faster...yeah that's it...you're gonna make me cum...Oh fuck...yes." I swallowed the majority of Dave's cum, smearing the small amount I didn't on my lips. I walked over to where Taylor was waiting.

I brought the belt down on his ass, "On your hands and knees." He quickly moved to the position I demanded of him. I sat on the bed beside him and said, "Kiss me."

"Thank you Mistress," he said voice heavy with lust, before bringing his lips to mine.

He had strong lips, and a talented tongue. I lost myself in his kiss for a moment longer than I had planned. "God you're good," I said just under my breath. I snapped back to the task at hand, and surveyed Taylor, his eyes were closed, lips slightly parted, breathe coming shallow and uneven. I ran my fingers through his hair, brought my face close to his, and gave him another quick kiss, his tongue following as I pulled away to ask, "Do you like tasting your friends cum on my lips?" I leaned in and swallowed his answer in a hungry kiss. I felt his tongue longingly trace my lips. The flames on my lust fanned, I pulled away and stood up abruptly. "On your back." I barked as I brought the belt down. He hesitated as the belt made contact, "Faster. Your Mistress wants your cock." I brought it down again. "Now!"

"Yes Mistress," he said struggling to roll onto his back.

I straddled him, slamming his cock into my pussy. "Oh, Yes" I said through gritted teeth as he arched his back burying his cock deeper in me. "I need to cum, Taylor, and I am going to use your cock to do it."

"Thank you Mistress," He said.

I pulled the T-shirt off and leaned in grabbing his shoulders to steady myself. I started fucking him hard, deliberate, working my pussy up and down the entire length of his cock, my erect nipples brushing his chest with each thrust. "Open your eyes Taylor, I want you to look at me."

From behind me I heard, "Damn it, Taylor...I wish you could see what I'm seeing. She sucked me dry less than 10 minutes ago, and I am fucking hard again. I want some of what she's giving you. What's she feel like Tay?"

Taylor looked to me. "Don't answer," and he remained silent. "Nice try Dave. I was about to untie you...but I just can't reward you for trying to win Taylor back. This is not your game anymore. Now be quiet or I'll have to gag you." I caught the ghost of a grin cross Taylor's lips. "We have unfinished business, don't we Taylor? Maybe I should gag him just for that..." I let the question trail off, running my hands over his arms and chest. "But then one of us would have to get out of bed," I leaned in and kissed him "...and I don't want to go anywhere. Do you?"

"No Mistress, I want to stay right here."

"Good" I said. I sat back up, and placed one hand in the center of his chest. "Now where were we?" I asked and started a slow ride "Here?"

He locked his eyes on mine and moaned, "Mmmm, there...thank you Mistress. I want to feel you cum. Please use my cock, oh yes...fuck me hard...Oh." I could feel my orgasm build. The speed of my ride increased as it neared. My eyes closed and body leaned backward, driving his cock deep as it broke in rough waves. I opened my eyes to see his gaze still locked on me, his face a mask of lust.

I started to roll off of him, but he rolled with me. He brought his mouth close to my ear and asked in a low voice, "Mistress, I want to worship you, to taste you, to feel you cum on my face," and then he brought his lips to mine and whispered "Please," in between each of his kisses.

I brought my hand to his face in a gentle caress before consenting to his request. He sat up taking my hand from his face he tenderly kissed the palm and wrist. Letting my hand drop, he commenced a leisurely exploration of my body. Beginning at my ankles, he let his hands glide lightly from my ankles up my legs, his thumbs brushing the inside of my thighs briefly before moving over my stomach. Using his fingertips he traced circles around the base of my breasts, over my shoulders and down my arms to entwine his fingers with mine. Placing a kiss at my jaw line he trailed his tongue over my throat and down my sternum. He paused as if trying to decide his next course of action. "Now...I need you now Taylor," I whispered.

He took my direction, letting go of my hands he continued to trail his tongue down over my stomach. I felt his hands massage the inside of my thighs as he moved my legs over his shoulders. A shudder of anticipation moved across my body as I felt his breath, heavy and warm, hovering, before he began his exploration. His tongue explored my outer lips with broad strong strokes. As he moved inward, I let a moan escape, encouraged he continued licking. Teasing me, he began touching my clit and moving away, but always moving back, spending more time caressing my clit with his tongue, until it was his main focus. He brought me to orgasm quickly, as it neared its end, I felt him slip a finger inside me to find my g-spot. Between his renewed attention to my clit and his finger on my trigger, I came again immediately.

It took me a moment to recover from the experience, but when I did, I looked down to find Taylor grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "That was a nice party trick Taylor. Come here...we'll discuss a reward." I could taste myself on his lips when he kissed me. I propped myself on one arm, and grinned back at him, "I want a cigarette, and I'm thirsty...bourbon." Taylor rolled off the bed and walked to the bar.

I moved to the end of the bed, and turned my attention to Dave. "You still want some of what I gave Taylor?" I asked him spreading my legs wide.

"Yes Ma'am," Dave answered lustfully eyeing me.

"Good, I have plans for you." I smiled at Taylor as he handed me my bourbon, and lit my cigarette. I looked back to Dave and said " I want you to come to me on your knees."

I sipped my drink as I watched Dave struggle off the couch and make his way towards me. When he arrived in front of me I offered him my half-smoked cigarette. He leaned forward and sucked greedily. I took it from his lips and disposed of it in the ashtray Taylor was holding. Emptying my glass I handed that to him as well. He moved off to deposit them at the bar. "Have a drink Taylor. I'll let you know when I need you."

I crooked my finger at Dave inviting him closer. As he moved in, I put my legs over his shoulders and said "Show me what you've got." Dave's technique verged on assaultive, equal measure of tongue and teeth punctuated by intense sucking. I let him bring me just to the edge and pulled his face away. "Get on the bed and lie down on your back," I ordered. Dave awkwardly climbed onto the bed, and when he was on his back I smirked at him. I crawled on the bed above him, ran my hands over his chest and kissed him. "Come here Taylor, I need you now." I continued kissing Dave, as I began leisurely fucking him. Taylor came up behind me, running his hands down my back to massage oil into my ass. He worked a finger into my asshole, when he felt me relax he added another, "Oh, God YES...Taylor, I want to feel your cock in my ass," I moaned.

"Fuck her Taylor," I heard Dave direct. I kissed him to shut him up. Taylor leaned down and kissed my back. I gripped Dave's shoulder as I felt Taylor enter me. He eased in slowly, and Dave swallowed my moan in his kisses. Taylor matched the pace I had set with Dave.

I held out on my orgasm, until Dave said through my kisses, "Oh baby...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum..."

"Oh yeah...I want to feel you cum...cum for me..." I said as much to Dave, as to Taylor to let him know he had permission.

I felt Dave explode a second before Taylor, and then I lost myself in my orgasm. I felt Taylor collapse on top of me when it was over, and we lay together exhausted for a long moment.

Eventually Dave broke the silence. "Can someone untie me, I need a smoke."

miss_js
miss_js
30 Followers