Room Service

Story Info
Tabitha's rather 'unusual' blowjob.
3.4k words
4.04
75.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christy20
christy20
46 Followers

Tabitha arrived at "Lonely Hearts" motel, just on time, in order to assume the morning shift. She was one of the motel's maids and one of her chief duties was to deliver breakfast to the customers, as early as 8:00 am every morning. Of course, she had to do the dusting and cleaning up of the rooms as well, but that could wait until noon, when the rest of the maids would show up.

"Lonely Hearts" situated 120 miles due north of Mexico City, just next to A9 national road. It consisted of: a small parking area; a medium size swimming pool; a main building, which housed many facilities besides the manager's office; and two wings of 10 bedrooms each. Each bedroom was 12x12 feet and had a small toilette, cable TV and air conditioner.

If we were to compare its prices with those of the local hotels and motels, we would definitely find a significant difference, with "Lonely Hearts" being the cheapest. Thereby, it had been and was the home for many people, who were rather short in money and didn't want to pay through their nose for renting an apartment.

Tabitha was a 20 years old Latina of Afro-Mexican origin. Her father was a black North-American sailor, who spent most of his time traveling all over the world, and her mother was a Mexican native, who was devoted to her husband and daughter.

She was no more than 5'4'' tall, but her figure was pretty symmetrical and curvaceous. Shoulder-length curly black hair framed her oval face, while her exotic slanted eyes were black with the longest natural eyelashes anyone could possibly imagine. Her nose was thin and delicate with big and wide nostrils-inheritance from her father-which disclosed a rather insatiable nature, devoted to everlasting carnal pleasures. Two perfect rows of shiny-white teeth adorned her small mouth like pearl necklaces, and her fleshy dark red lips begged, like Homeric sirens, to be brutally bitten.

The skin was darkish and her pear-shaped figure was truly amazing. She was endowed with a very thin ring-like-waist; hefty 36 C twin throbbing orbs, crowned with large black aureoles and delicious protruding brown nipples; and wide hips, capable of containing heroes of an epic era. Her ass was big and round and a bit chubby- she ought to lose at least 5 pounds- but firm and toned to the maximum. The thighs were curvy and succulent and her calves were shapely and rather stringy.

Tabitha walked straight to the ladies locker room and peeled off her t-shirt and jeans. She unclasped and removed her bra, freeing her voluptuous breasts, and took off her white knickers. Opening her locker, she chose a red satin g-string, which immediately wore, and a pair of white high heels along with her maid outfit- the management was very keen on the issue that all maids should wear g-strings, white high heels and no bra.

Tabitha wore her outfit, strapped the white apron on her shoulders and around the waist, put on the high heels and went straight to the kitchen. On a large table she found a tray loaded with the motel's typical breakfast and a financial newspaper. A small white paper indicated her destination: Room A4 Mr. Stevens.

Mr. Stevens was a 58 years old grey hair white man, recently divorced, whose wife had kicked him out of their home because he never seemed to earn enough money for sustaining their lives. He was a very kind and gentle person and Tabitha always wondered whether the afore-mentioned reason was the only one. He worked as a salesman in an insurance company and never fell behind with his payments, although his clothes were cheap and his car was a 20 years old model.

Mr. Stevens was 6 feet tall and had a solid built owing to the years he had spent as a construction worker at the times of his youth. His face was sun burnt and lightly wrinkled but he was very handsome. He was a bit fat on the belly but the hands and legs were muscular enough. Tabitha always felt sorry for him and never protested when he, teasingly, called her "daddy's little girl"-actually she loved the sound of it!

Tabitha: "Mr. Stevens, its Tabitha. Could you please open the door? I have brought your breakfast."

Mr. Stevens: "One moment Tabitha. I just got out from the shower. Give me a minute to wear my robe and I'll open the door... Come in darling."

Tabitha: "Thank you, sir."

Entering the room, Tabitha noticed that Mr. Stevens wore a half-opened short robe which barely covered the thighs. The view of his wet broad hairy chest and muscular shapely legs sent sweet lingering shivers crawling along her spine. She blushed and after taking a deep breath, she passed the tip of her tongue over the upper lip, collecting the beads of sweat which had gathered there.

Tabitha: "Where should I leave the tray Mr. Stevens?"

Mr. Stevens: "Let me take the newspaper... You can leave the tray over there... On the short table..."

Tabitha turned around and walked near the table, making sure to sway her hips as much rhythmically and sexily as she could. She knew that she could leave the tray there, just by bending her knees a bit and lowering her body vertically, but she chose the other option. First she got very close to the table and then began bending over, exposing her rear to Mr. Steven very slowly. The fabric of her mini outfit started to rise, uncovering inch by inch: first the back of her upper thighs, then the crotch along with the ends of her buttocks and finally the red string which was buried between her trembling plump hemispheres. As if it wasn't enough, she remained in that position for quite some time, wiggling her ass left and right, pretending to be cleaning the surface of the table with a white napkin.

Mr. Stevens had already sat on a chair, trying to read his newspaper, when he noticed Tabitha's naughty movements. His mouth opened wide and then a big smile immediately shone on his face. He rolled the newspaper and hit Tabitha's bum very gently. Tabitha squirmed a bit as if she had been caught off guard and turned around, straightening her skirt nervously.

Tabitha: "Ohhh! Mr. Stevens!"

Mr. Stevens: "You naughty girl! You shouldn't do that when your "Daddy" is here. Don't you know that it's dangerous to play with fire?"

Tabitha: "What did I do 'Daddy'? I am a good girl. I always try to behave."

Mr. Stevens: "You shouldn't show off your little bum and especially in front of your 'Daddy'. Where are your manners? Have you forgotten where you are? Maybe you need to be taught a lesson. You really need discipline."

Tabitha: "Oh no 'Daddy'! Please don't hurt me. I didn't mean to show you my butt, it was an accident. Please forgive me 'Daddy'! Don't hurt my little butt. I beg of you! "

Mr. Stevens: "You need a good spanking! That's what I have to say. You know, the rules of the house are very strict and you must pay for it. I can't allow this to happen again. Come over here!"

Tabitha giggled and went towards Mr. Stevens, swaying her marvelous hips like a professional top model. Mr. Stevens ordered her to lie on his laps. Tabitha lay there, squeezing her bulky tits on his left thigh and her tummy on his right; then she raised her butt so as to give him better access and waited impatiently for the next turn of events.

Mr. Stevens rolled up her mini skirt, exposing her innocent-looking plump ass, and began to knead and massage the throbbing warm orbs like an expert baker. He couldn't stop pressing and squeezing the soft darkish flesh like a maniac, and especially liked the way it protruded between his knuckles, when he was deliberately 'squashing' it, using his fingers like pliers. Besides that, he relished very much parting her fleshy ass-mountains as much wide as he could, forcing the satin string to disappear inside her holes, while deeply inhaling, at the same time, the heavy odor of mixed sweat and sex juices which her body liberally diffused all over.

After having filled Tabitha's plump ass with numerous red marks- they weren't easily distinguished on her dark skin- of his fingerprints, Mr. Stevens took the rolled paper in his right hand and immediately landed a soft blow on it. Tabitha squirmed and let out a prolonged plaintive moan, especially conceived for melting the biggest iceberg of the world, in a fraction of a second.

Mr. Stevens needed to hear no more. He started pounding her almost naked buttocks with the paper, as if in frenzy, inflicting blow after blow with amazing precision, making sure to not hurt her too much. Having her whole body on air, supported only by Mr. Stevens thighs, Tabitha was 'ouching' and 'aouching' like a little girl, while she kept naughtily raising and lowering her calves, one after another, like a b-movie starlet.

Tabitha: "Aouchhh! Daddy! You are so mean! My butt is burning!... Ouch! Stop hurting my little bum! Please Daddy... I'll do everything you want..."

Mr. Stevens: "Your fat ass needs a severe punishment little girl. I have told you many times that you shouldn't expose your scantily dressed butt before me. Don't you know that it gets me excited? What would your mother say if she were here? Are you trying to seduce your old Daddy? What a little slut you are!"

Tabitha: "Mmmmm...Ouch!... Daddy! How could I seduce my old Daddy? I'm just Daddy's little girl... I have noticed the way you are looking at my buttocks every time I bend over... I just wanted to give you a perfect view of my little butt...I did it only for you Daddy... "

Mr. Stevens: "I was trying to read my newspaper... That was the only thing I had in mind, until you came... You distracted me..."

Tabitha: "Oh Daddy! I didn't mean to... But... I feel something on my tummy... Something is surging under my stomach... a large bulge that is trying to pierce my navel... What is that Daddy?"

Mr. Stevens: "You've done it! Congratulations! I have completely lost my self control. How am I going to read my newspaper now? Dammit..."

Tabitha: "Oh don't worry Daddy. I can take care of your 'little problem'. Let me make up for everything I have caused to you. I know very well that your swollen 'thing' is giving you a hard time. I could relieve you on the spot... Please Daddy let me try..."

Mr. Stevens: "Ummm... Very well... but don't tell MOMMY! Promise!"

Tabitha: "I won't...I promise..."

Tabitha stood up and happily took position between Mr. Stevens spread thighs. She got on her knees and snuggled like a little girl between his hairy feet. Mr. Stevens wore his myopic glasses and lazily opened his newspaper. Tabitha untied the belt and opened his robe completely, exposing his rock-hard cock and wrinkled testicles.

His cock was about six inches long, two wide and circumcised. The head was dark red and broad enough to look like the top of some kind poisonous mushroom. The shaft was lightly inclined to the left while many mauve veins were scattered along its length. The big vein underneath his cock was extremely fat and swollen and the thought of the huge amount of semen it could carry made Tabitha bite her lower lip in anticipation.

Tabitha gently kissed the large head of his cock- she ought to show some respect to her old 'daddy'- and placed her hands on his calves. She slid only the head between her tight lips and began to run her hands along his calves. Her little red tongue started to draw circles around the pee-hole while her long red fingernails were slowly scratching the skin of his calves.

The relentless teasing of Tabitha's tongue on his sensitive hole, was the sweetest torment that Mr. Stevens had ever experienced- his wife would barely touch his stiff organ, let alone put it in the mouth- and only by straining himself to the limit did he succeed in stifling the irresistible urge of shoving his cock deep in her mouth, in a single abrupt move, stuffing her throat completely and choking her to death.

Tabitha was sucking and nibbling on the head as if she was savoring a delicious ice-cream, while simultaneously jerking the shaft's skin up and down with her right hand and caressing his right thigh with the other. Mr. Stevens couldn't help himself and started to moan, wondering how long he would last. He wanted that to last forever, so he tried to concentrate on reading the stock-market page, not wishing to deliver his load too early.

It was a hard and laborious effort as Tabitha had started to bob her head aggressively, swiveling her head left and right and swallowing each time more and more of his cock's length. Suddenly, she left his cock to completely pop out from her mouth with a 'PLOP' sound and went down to his testicles. Her right hand stuck his organ on his tummy and her tongue started running along and around the shaggy balls.

Mr. Stevens welcomed that little break because he was on the verge of tearing apart his newspaper and filling her warm nest with his precious old-fashioned sticky liquid. Tabitha was on her own world licking and sucking those big hairy balls and didn't mind to swallow some old grey hair as well. She was eagerly putting in her mouth one ball after another, sucking as much as she could like a vacuum cleaner- she wanted so much to devour those soft 'eggs' that she wouldn't mind if one of them actually stuck in her throat.

After having smeared those wrinkled orbs with her saliva, she put her tongue on the base of its cock and licked her way up to the head. When she reached the top she immediately engulfed the head and began slowly sliding her lips along its length, trying to accommodate it all in her mouth, if possible.

The first inches were easy to handle but then the task became harder. She opened her mouth as much as she could and then, slowly but steadily, began shoving it in, squeezing the extra inches inside her willing slippery throat. It seemed that hours had passed when her lips reached the base of his cock, but in reality it was only a couple of minutes. She gagged loudly and drew her head back, leaving Mr. Stevens's glistening cock to swing left and right like a veined pendulum.

Tabitha took a deep breath and immediately grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth again like a hungry tigress. She bobbed her head hastily on it, a few times, and then by moving her head constantly left and right she managed to deepthroat it again. When she felt her nostrils filled with his pubic hair, she knew she had made it. She celebrated her victory by swiveling her tightened lips around the base of Mr. Stevens's cock for quite some time, until she ran out of breath.

Mr. Stevens dared not to take his eyes off the paper and see what Tabitha was doing to him, for if he saw her fucking him with her mouth he would surely explode into a massive tidal wave of semen, capable of demolishing the whole motel, the nearest town and only God knew what else. Not having a clue about Mr. Stevens's situation, Tabitha had returned to her 'duties' without further ado. She had cupped his balls with her left hand and kept feeding her receptive mouth with Mr. Stevens's slippery cock, making sure to rub the head on the roof of her mouth as well.

Mr. Stevens started to feel uneasy and Tabitha sensed it on the spot. She thought that Mr. Stevens didn't especially like that kind of treatment- although many men would die for that- so she decided to rub the head on a much softer spot of her mouth. Obediently, she tilted her head to the left and guided the rigid organ to the interior of her right cheek. The bulky head of Mr. Stevens's cock immediately distorted her right cheek to an unbelievable degree. Tabitha got extremely happy when she heard him groaning like a wounded animal and kept fucking him with her soft cheek by moving her inclined head up and down very fast.

Mr. Stevens: "Damn you girl! You are going to give me a heart attack... I want to CUM! RIGHT NOW! Stop what you are doing and let me cum... I want to cum even if this is the last thing I'll do... Withdraw your insatiable mouth... DO IT NOW!"

Tabitha: "OH, MR. STEVENS! I'm afraid that I can't let you do that. After all the efforts I have made so far, I believe that I deserve more than that. I haven't 'eaten' your cock yet!"

Mr. Stevens: "Are you NUTS! What are you talking about? Stop your mumbling and get off my back. What do you think you have been doing all that time? You are eating me alive! Now, go away, I want to climax! Something bad will happen to me if I don't let go of my seed!"

Tabitha: "NO WAY! You don't know what I have in store for you. When I said that I haven't 'eaten' your cock, I meant it! Literally! Bear in mind that I haven't had breakfast so far. So give me a second and you'll see what I mean..."

Mr. Stevens: "Sweet Jesus! What is going to happen to me? What is this crazy little girl up to? I dare not to think..."

Tabitha went to the table where she had left the tray and picked up two slices of bread. She knelt before Mr. Stevens and placed his cock between the slices. Mr. Stevens couldn't believe in his eyes. That little slut was going to devour his hapless member in reality! He tried to protest but it was too late for that. Tabitha had already imprisoned his cock between the slices and was ready to taste her delicious 'sandwich'.

She suckled the tip of his cock in order to make him relax and then she took a large bite out of her sandwich, without hurting Mr. Stevens's throbbing flesh. She swallowed and then sucked the bulky head once more before taking another bite. Mr. Stevens bucked his loins involuntarily and buried more of his cock in her mouth. She sucked him deeply in her throat along with some bread crumbles which Mr. Stevens felt them tickling his sensitive skin.

Tabitha let him slip out of her mouth and started nibbling and sucking the soft crust of the slices which still covered the head, denuding it completely. Mr. Stevens groaned loudly and lunged forward as if he was trying to reach the roof of the room only with the tip of his cock. His cock started shooting all over like a 50 caliber machine gun, drawing on his last reserves of semen which hadn't been used for years.

Tabitha grabbed the pumping cock and guided it to her face- she was aware of the danger of playing with an uncontrollable loaded gun; after all she had worked so hard for its 'ammunition'. A huge spurt of that 'obsolete gun' hit her on the left eye, another one went on the bridge of her nose and a third one got lost behind her head. Tabitha thought that it wasn't wise to waste valuable 'ammo' like that and immediately pointed it in her throat, jerking the shaft very fast and bedding her long nails in his testicles.

Mr. Stevens fired a few shots more straight in her throat and then collapsed on his chair, being totally spent. Tabitha swallowed all, and then, with obvious pleasure, took his soft cock and gently rubbed it on her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and chin, while it was still dripping cum fluids. Then, she took the remnants of the bread-slices and used them to wipe out the cum from her face. She used them also to dry clean Mr. Stevens's cock too. Tabitha now could have her hard-earned breakfast!

She ate the slices with extreme pleasure and licked her fingers like a happy cat. Suddenly she saw bread-crumbles caught between Mr. Stevens's pubic hair... Well, what the heck! There is always a second round!

END.

Written by Christy Mars Copyright © 2006

christy20
christy20
46 Followers