Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never mind thank you. Clean his cock."

Her handcuffs were unclipped again and Chloe's blindfold was replaced. She turned around and was guided to his cock. He was still rock hard and clearly hadn't come and neither had Master. As Chloe sucked and licked the stranger's cock, Master pulled the plug from her ass. He rained a few hard slaps on it for good measure, then pressed his big cock into the tiny opening. Chloe moaned onto the other man's dick as her anus gave way, allowing Master to shove himself in until his balls rested against her. Master gripped her bruised backside, digging his nails in as he started to thrust in and out of her. Chloe couldn't help crying out with the sudden pain. Master pulled her up, yanking her off of the other cock and holding her erect as he fucked her. He bit into her shoulder painfully hard and reached around to give her cunt a few hard slaps.

"I said no fucking complaints. You wanted this and you're fucking getting it." He threw her forwards and Chloe landed on all fours again. The stranger kneeled up and dragged her back onto his cock, thrusting in and out of her mouth.

They fucked like that for a while and then Master withdrew. He spoke to the other man over her head.

"You want to try its tight ass?" The cock left her mouth and reappeared behind her. He pressed her back down to make it arch more and spread her legs wider. Then he grabbed her leash and pulled on it as he pushed his dick into her recently vacated asshole. She heard Master wash his cock in the bathroom and then he returned. She could feel him watching her as the stranger pounded into her ass, reaching around to tease her clit as he fucked her.

"That is fucking exquisite." The man commented. Chloe smiled and thrust back against him, enjoying herself. She felt Master lie down beside her. He grabbed her by the tits and pulled her towards him. The stranger was forced to withdraw as Master dragged her up along his body. She lifted her hips as he guided her onto his straining cock. He pulled her down so that she was lying along his chest as he fucked her.

The stranger grabbed her ass again and pressed his cock against it. Master pulled of the blindfold again and sneered into her face.

"You ready for this bitch? I hope it fucking hurts. Look at me." He glanced over her shoulder. "Fill it." Was all he said. Chloe was forced to stare into his eyes as the cock pushed into her ass. It was slow progress as she was slightly built and already had her cunt full of dick. Both men groaned as her second hole was filled. Chloe moaned loudly but kept a smile on her face despite the pain. Her Master glared up at her.

"You fucking whore." Both men were still for a moment, allowing her to adjust. Chloe tried desperately to relax as her holes were clenching with a vice like grip, which would be agony when they started fucking her.

Both men began moving in and out of her, gradually co-ordinating their rhythm. Chloe moaned with the total fucking utterness of it. She could feel them rubbing against each other through the thin wall that separated her ass and cunt. Master spoke again as both men began to fuck her harder and faster.

"Is that enough cock for you? You dirty little whore. You are so tight." Chloe was moaning uncontrollably as the two men fucked her. She was already close to coming again. The stranger was thrusting and swearing, getting off on using her ass. He spoke from behind her.

"Let's fuck the shit out of it." Chloe moaned as they changed pace and ripped into her body. She stared at her Master as her climax approached.

Master spoke again.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes Master." She gasped. She was moving with them, lost in the intensity of the whole thing.

"I hope it fucking hurts you. You better enjoy this bitch because I am going to make you fucking pay for it." His face was menacing as he fucked her and growled at her. "I am going to bring a girl home and I am going to rip the shit out of her. You, you worthless little whore, are going to be tied up and forced to watch. No wanking, no nothing. You will kneel before me and watch me fuck. Understand?"

Chloe was barely coherent. Her G spot was being pressed and squeezed by the two cocks and she knew that when she came, she was going to vanish once more into oblivion. She forced herself to focus on her Master and reply.

"Yes Master... I understand." She gasped. Her hips were starting to shake again and it was clear to both men that she was going to come.

"Do it. Fucking come for us." Chloe yelled as her orgasm hit. She slammed herself back onto both cocks, bucking and fucking helplessly as she gushed fluid onto them. They were both fucking their way to climax, completely disregarding the fact that she was exploding. Her cunt and ass gripped them hard and the stranger was the first to finish, slamming his hands down onto her ass and throwing his cock into her as far as it would go with a feral force. He held himself there, coming inside her while her Master was still fucking her cunt. A few more savage thrusts and he was there. He grabbed her by the throat and yanked her down for a passionate kiss, growling the word 'whore' into her mouth. His other hand shoved her hips down, holding her in place. Chloe was still shuddering and riding him, coming down slowly.

The stranger pulled out of her aching ass, slapped it affectionately and then went to the bathroom. Master released Chloe, allowing her to slide down and clean his cock again.

Then he got up and cuffed her. He put a pillowcase over her head and placed her on her knees with her face pressed into the bed and her ass in the air.

"Don't worry pet. We're done." He said. The stranger emerged from the bathroom. A few moments passed and then someone spread her asscheeks apart.

Chloe heard the unmistakeable sound of a digital camera capturing a shot.

"Look at that gaping ass. I want a full frontal too." Chloe was pulled up onto her knees again and turned towards the camera. More pictures were taken.

She heard the man dress and then he thanked Master and left. He didn't acknowledge her at all. It got her wet all over again. Master lifted the pillowcase and removed her cuffs and collar.

"So how's my little bitch?" Chloe was speechless. Now that everything was over she could not believe what had just happened. What the hell had she just done? Ben pulled her into an embrace and they lay together on the bed.

"I'm fine. Thank you so much for arranging that." Ben smiled and kissed her.

"I thought I wouldn't like watching you with another man but it was so fucking hot; my own live porn show with my favourite slut. You really thought I left earlier, didn't you?" Chloe blushed at her lack of trust.

"Yes Master. I knew you wouldn't leave me with just anyone but I was scared."

"I meant what I said about making you pay."

"I know."

"Who knows, if you're very fucking good I might arrange something like this in the future."

Chloe lay in his arms, winding down and coming to terms with what had just happened. She thought about the attentive waiter and the man who she had seen watching her in the bar. She would never know who had fucked her. Master would never tell her.

12