Room Service

Story Info
Before she was my wife she became an exhibitionist.
1.2k words
4.28
47.9k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers

My wife was in sales when we started dating, with a large territory that required a lot of travel to cover.

When she was away we'd talk and text often, and sometimes chat by webcam.

Occasionally if the trip was a long one she'd webchat topless, and a few times when she felt more adventurous we made ourselves cum while the other watched online.

When she's dressed Karen is elegant and beautiful. With curly brown hair and green eyes, she turns heads even in a business suit.

Out of her clothes she moves like a cat, slow and sensuous with small but firm breasts and a tight round ass.

After we has been dating for over a year she made contact with a new prospect and had months where she would travel all week long and only come home on weekends.

One night after a long masturbation session on the webcam there was a knock on her door with room service delivering a glass of wine and a snack.

Feeling horny I dared her to answer the door topless wearing only her thong. I was only a little surprised when she jumped at the idea. A few times on beaches or at pools she'd laid out topless and lifted up, "accidentally" flashing nearby sunbathers.

This time would be no accident. She stood up, ran her fingers through her hair then turned the laptop so that the camera faced the door.

I watched as her shapely ass covered only by a thong wiggled as she walked to the door, then glimpsed her breasts as she stood behind the door and opened it, hiding herself from the hallway and allowing the room service waiter to enter.

I wasn't sure what I'd expected but he wasn't it. He was about half our age and clearly a fit college student.

He didn't look at her behind the door as she asked him to put the tray on the far bed.

First he walked past then she came behind him, pausing to turn the cam a little so the bed became visible.

I could see him arranging the tray them straightening up and looking at her for the first time.

If he was surprised to see a beautiful half-naked cougar standing there in only a skimpy black thong he didn't show it. He just smiled and extended the bill toward her then asked if she needed anything else.

She walked close to him then bent far over the bed examining the tray, and in the process showing him the thin strap of her thong and her bare cheeks.

Then she straightened and turned back toward him, so close that her clearly hard nipples brushed against the skin of her arm.

"You know, if you don't mind, I think I will want one more glass of wine," she told him.

I was surprised, but amazingly turned on that she wanted this stranger to come back and see her breasts again.

The waiter quickly agreed, saying he'd be back shortly before leaving the room.

As soon as the door closed she turned the camera toward the bed, laid down, yanked off her panties and began driving two fingers deep in her pussy while rubbing her clit with her other hand.

She spread her legs wide, fully exposing her trim bush and wide open labia to me. Even through the poor quality of the web cam I could see her hard little clit and the juices pouring from her cunt as her fingers rammed in and out. Even the sound was amazing, a loud squish every time she drove deep inside herself followed by an almost popping noise as her tight pussy held onto her fingers.

I had never seen her finger herself so hard, never seen her use two fingers. Then she came, arching her back and screaming, sucking her juices off her two fingers and she kept pressure on her clit.

My dick was out and in my hand but I hadn't cum yet. I knew that unless she called and cancelled the order the waiter would come back. I was completely turned on and unafraid of her cheating on me. Whatever she wanted to do with the waiter would be up to her. I sat back and waited to see what she'd do next.

I watched as she slowly wiped her juices off her pussy with a finger then licked it clean. Her pussy was swollen with desire still.

Then she stood up and still naked walked to the laptop, lifting it up and moving it to a side table. I could see her watching the image, making sure the whole room was visible. She clearly didn't want me to miss any of what she had planned.

As she made a final adjustment I heard the knock on the door of the waiter returning. She heard it too and purposefully lifted her panties off the bed and tossed them into the corner before walking to the door nude.

Before she had hidden her nakedness behind the door before opening it. This time I could see her bare back and naked ass as she pulled the door open wide, revealing her breasts and pussy to the waiter who stood there holding a glass of wine on a small silver tray.

She didn't say a word, instead backing slowly into the room toward the camera, leading him to the bed but not making him break his gaze on her soaking pussy.

When the back of her legs touched the comforter of the bed, she lay back and spread her legs, motioning him close then setting her feet wide on his shoulders before gazing intently on the rock hard bulge in his pants.

He smiled as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a hard shaved cock. He held it in his hand and guided it toward her spread pussy lips but she stretched out her hand stopped him, holding her open palm against the head of his cock but not closing her fingers around it.

Then she shook her finger at him before moving both hands to her pussy.

With one index finger she rubbed her clit while the fingers of her other hand opened lips wide.

I started to stroke myself at home while a thousand miles away he began to stroke himself.

She smiled as his cock grew even larger in his hand, then leaned back and began furiously rubbing her clit and again sliding two fingers into her womb.

I could tell that she was close to cumming and was watching her closely when his breath caught and he began spurting cum on her. She covered her pussy with one hand as several strong streams coated her breasts and dripped from her nipple. When he was done her own orgasm began to shake her body. As her back arched she reached toward him and slid her two drenched fingers into his mouth.

I could see his jaw work as he eagerly licked her juices from her finger.

I was close to cumming and popped myself as I watched him slide a finger over her nipple then wipe his cum onto her lips. She reached a hand up and grasped his finger, then looked right into the camera as she licked her lips then sucked his finger into her mouth, tasting his cum.

At that moment I wanted her to suck his cock. But instead she tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped him up before leading him out the door.

Once the door was closed she walked back to the camera and smiled at me.

"I love you, baby," she said. "My turn to dare you."

Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers