Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good. " she smiled. Mira could only stand there, panting, a pleading look in her eyes. Still smiling her mysterious smile Christie took Mira's hand and lead her to the bed, laying down on it on her side, Mira following suit, so that they were on their sides facing each other. Christie rested her cheek on a hand and let her eyes linger over Mira's body, Mira just laid there and let her do it, she was so aroused. Christie smiled a satisfied smile and ran a finger up and down Mira's side in a caressing manner, the touch teasing and exciting Mira, she could feel a small trickle running from her pussy onto the bed. Christies gaze returned to Mira's face, she withdrew her hand and just laid there awaiting. After a moment she spoke.

"Well? Don't you want to touch me?"

Mira gasped inside, did she ever! With a small smile Christie laid down on her back as Mira moved towards Christie until she was almost on top of her, supporting herself on one arm as she looked at Christies body, admiring her beautiful breasts before raising a hand and cupping one, caressing and kneading it, causing Christie to sigh softly. Encouraged by this Mira lowered her mouth to it and started sucking on it, licking around the areola, flicking her tongue at the hardened nipple, rolling it between her thumb and index finger, Christies breathing growing slightly heavier. Shifting her position Mira moved so she was lying with her head on Christies chest with both her hands free to give both breasts the same treatment. Mira loved what she was doing, she loved Christies breasts and it felt so good to have them in her hands, kneading them, sucking them, hearing Christies moans. After a while Mira decided to up the ante and started moving further down Christies body, softly but firmly kissing her stomach as she did so. She paused at the navel, licked her tongue around it, teasing her, before inserting her tongue into Christies navel, probing it like she was eating her out, Christie obviously enjoying the teasing, before she moved further down and arrived at Christies pussy. It was like her daydream, she could smell the musky scent of arousal and see fluid running out from between the engorged lips. Mira inhaled the scent, getting even more turned on by it, before she closed her lips around Christies pussy. Christies reply was a sigh of relief, like she had been holding back waiting for her to do that. Mira let her flattened tongue lick up and down the pussy-lips, tasting Christie, sometimes sliding the tip of her tongue up and down the cleft in a teasing manner before returning to licking the lips, tasting her juices as they came running. Christie was clearly enjoying it, her face was a mask of pleasure, she was lost in a world of her own, she moaned deeply and regularly. Mira decided to go all the way, she put her tongue at Christies entrance and slid it inside. The penetration caused one long moan from Christie.

"A-aaaaaaaahhh!" Mira smiled, she was living out her daydream and it was incredible. Mira used her tongue to probe around Christies pussy, stretching the walls, teasing them, hearing Christies moans rising in volume and frequency, she was getting there. "This time I'll make her cum!" Mira thought and located the g-spot. Flicking at it first caused Christie to whimper with pleasure, then once she started licking at it with her flattened tongue Christies moans became so loud and frequent that Mira knew she was on the brink.

"Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!" Mira continued her ministrations, from Christie she could hear a mix of loud moans and frustrated whimpers, she was getting there, getting there, Christie was now moaning in a high-pitched tone, she was balancing on the brink, Mira increased her efforts, Christie went silent and tensed like she was bracing for a tsunami, and then she was there.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooh! Ooooooooooh! Ooooooooooooh!" Christies body went limp as she screamed out her orgasm, she was nothing but pleasure incarnate. Mira kept up her ministrations and managed to make Christie tense up once more before releasing into yet another orgasm followed by a scream.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhh!" After that, Christie could do nothing but slump back on the bed and catch her breath, which took a while. Mira congratulated herself and got up from between Christies legs and admired her work. Christie was a thing of beauty, her whole body limp from the pleasure, her chest heaving with her quick, slowly steadying breaths. Mira leaned in and kissed Christie affectionately on her neck a couple of times before sitting back up. She waited for Christie to regain her senses so she could please Mira, but for a while nothing happened, Christie seemed lost in her own pleasure. Just as Mira began to fear she wouldn't get any Christie opened her eyes and looked at Mira, again smiling that mysterious smile. Mira returned the smile, a little unsure of what to do now. Christie took care of that for her, she raised from the bed and raised a hand to stroke Mira lovingly on the cheek.

"Your turn. " she said. Mira laughed a small laugh with excitement, her eyes glittering. Christie laid Mira gently down onto the bed and put herself almost on top of her, then started kissing her neck, each kiss lighting a small fire directly beneath the skin. Mira relaxed and opened herself up to the pleasure. Christie continued to kiss and gently bite her around the neck, teasing her, before kissing down Mira's chest until she was at her breasts. Christie cupped a breast in each hand and started kissing at the areola while caressing and kneading the breast. Mira felt lightheaded, the pleasure starting to carry her away on a tiny cloud. Christie continued her ministrations, licking at the areola, flicking at the hardened nipple, rolling it between her fingers, alternating between each breast or sucking one while kneading the other. The pleasure was incredible, Mira could only elicit long, blissful sighs.

"Aaahhhh... aaaahhhh... aaaahhhh... " After a while Christie released one breast and slid her hand down Mira's body until it reached between her legs where it immediately began caressing her already very wet pussy. Mira tensed up from the sudden attack, but soon relaxed as the pleasure from her breast and her pussy overtook her. Mira was getting dizzy, it just felt so good, Christie was so good at what she was doing she wondered if she was a lesbian, or just into both women and men. Now Christie abandoned her breasts and moved her head down to Mira's pussy, making Mira cheer inside and brace herself for what she was about to experience. And she wasn't disappointed. Christie had amazing tongue control, she knew exactly where to lick and how much pressure to apply for Mira to experience maximum pleasure, Mira couldn't do anything but lie there and enjoy it with a huge grin on her face.

"Mmmmmm... ohhhhhh... ahhhhh... " Christie kept licking, but then slowly slid her index finger inside Mira while licking her. Mira tensed and moaned with the sensation.

"Ooohhhhh!" Christie started moving the finger in and out of her, teasing her, while keeping up her tongue work. It was almost too much for Mira, the teasing of the finger combined with her tongue, Mira could only moan in pleasure.

"Oooohhh... oooohhhh... oooohhhh... oooohhhh... " Christie then added a second finger and almost drove Mira wild.

"Oooohhh!" Christie continued to finger Mira, elevating her to a higher plane of pleasure with each lick and stroke, and then changed tactics. Turning her fingers so that she was massaging Mira's g-spot she focused her tongue on Mira's clit as well. The pleasure struck Mira like lightning and she became almost afraid that she wouldn't survive this session. "Oh God, this feels too good, I'll never make it through, should I tell her to stop, no, if she stops I'll die, Oh God... " Christie continued licking and fingering her and Mira could feel herself climbing towards her peak. She tried to relax, but it felt like her whole body was being charged with energy and would explode soon, she couldn't keep still.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh... " Christie continued her pleasure attack mercilessly, knowing exactly what she was doing she was bringing Mira closer and closer to the edge. Mira was throwing herself around on the bed trying to contain the pleasure running through her, she was grabbing at the sheets, covering her mouth as if trying to stop her moans from coming out, gritting her teeth, kicking with her legs, but to no avail, she was climbing higher and higher.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, ohGodohGodohGod ohGodohGodohGod, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

With a scream that was destined to wake all the neighbors had there been any Mira came violently, the energy that had been building up inside her released and Mira almost felt like she was being torn apart with pleasure, it was torture, but wonderful, wonderful torture. Even after her release Mira couldn't stop letting out small screams as the last bits of energy left her body, then her screams turned to moans as she slowly returned to Earth. Her entire body was covered with sweat, she felt drained, but also so relaxed, she had never felt better actually. Once she opened her eyes she saw Christie rummaging through a drawer in her night table.

"What are you doing?"

Christie looked over at Mira with a smile.

"Just getting something that'll make us both feel really good. " Mira almost choked at that comment.

"Oh no, I'm completely spent, I can't take any more!"

"Think we're finished?" Christie said with a teasing smile.

"Oh no, we're just getting started!"

With that she rose and revealed a 6 inch long strap-on dildo strapped to her. Mira almost laughed seeing Christie with a cock, but also felt a little uneasy about going another round with Christie, particularly with that thing brought into the game. Christie stood by the side of the bed, the cock standing tall and proud. Christie nodded at it.

"Suck it. "

"What?"

"You want it to be lubricated when I slide it in, don't you? So suck it!" Mira figured there was no other way, so she sat down on the bed and stared at the cock in front of her. A little unsure of how to do it, she grabbed it with one hand and flicked her tongue at the tip, before sucking on the tip. "I'm sucking Christies cock!" Mira thought to herself and almost laughed. "Yeah, it's her cock and I have to suck it good. " With that Mira decided to pretend she was sucking a real cock and went to work. She pumped it, stroked it, licked it, tried to get as much of it into her mouth as possible, she was getting turned on imagining she was sucking a real cock and was getting carried away as Christie stopped her.

"That's enough. "

Mira realized where she was and laid down on the bed, Christie laying down on top of her, grabbing onto the cock steadying it and aiming it at Mira's entrance.

"Are you ready?"

Mira nodded.

"Mmm. "

Christie slid the cock inside Mira and she gasped.

"A-aaaaaaah!" She felt the cock slid inside her, it felt good, it was Christie doing it to her and it felt good. She loved the feeling of having the cock inside her, even if it wasn't a real one, as long as it was Christies. Christie moaned as well, obviously it was a dildo that pleasured the wearer as well. Mira enjoyed the feeling of Christie on top of her as well, feeling the weight of her body, her breasts against hers. Mira raised her arms and hugged Christie to her.

"Mmmm... so good... " she said and smiled at Christie. Christie smiled back, then started moving back and forth, causing Mira to moan.

"Aaaaaah... mmmmm... ohhhhh... "

It felt so good, feeling the hard cock sliding back and forth inside her, feeling Christies body being pressed against her with each stroke, hearing Christie moaning with pleasure as she fucked her. Before long she was there again, feeling pleasure build up inside her, and she welcomed it. Christie moaned softly in her ear as she slid the cock back and forth.

"Mmmm... ahhh... ahhh... mmmm... "

„Oh yes, Christie, so good, fuck me, yeah... " Mira half-whispered, half-moaned back at her.

Christie supported herself on her arms, leaning her head back in pleasure as she fucked her, then she pulled Mira up and laid down on her back with Mira on top.

"Christie, what... ?"

Christie smiled at her with that enigmatic smile of hers.

"Ride me. "

"Ride you?" Mira answered confused. Then she understood and moved into a sitting position. Mira took a moment watching Christie being the one underneath now, it gave her a feeling of power even though she was the one being fucked. Christie watched her with an awaiting smile and Mira began to move up and down. Immediately she found she enjoyed it, being able to regulate her own pleasure. Mira let out a heavy sigh of pleasure.

"Aaaaah!"

Christie smiled amused at her.

"Like it?"

Mira, her eyes closed, smiled and moved up and down again.

"Y-yeah. Ahhhhh. "

Christie reached up and started caressing and kneading Mira's breasts as she started riding her. Mira was lost in ecstasy, she moaned with each motion and Christie watched her with a loving, caring expression, like she was watching a beloved pet having fun. Mira was lost in her own world, nothing existed but the pleasure she felt each time she moved, her speed increased slightly as she started climbing the peak.

"Ah... ahhhh... ahhhhh... ahhhhh... "

Mira hadn't climbed far before Christie stopped her. She flipped her over so she was now on her arms and knees with Christie behind her, the cock still inside her.

"Christie?"

"Ssssh. Just enjoy it. "

With that Christie started fucking her doggy-style, thrusting into her from behind, Mira getting incredibly turned on by being fucked without seeing her partner or knowing what would come.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

Christie laid her head back and moaned, she was concentrating on her own pleasure again, but Mira didn't mind, she felt good too. It felt different from this position, kinda dirty, and that's what made it so good, being taken like that, the keyword being "taken".

"Aaaaah! Oh yeah, oh it's so good! Ahhhh!"

Looking sideways Mira spotted a mirror and saw herself. She was on all fours being shaken back and forth with each thrust, her face a mask of naked pleasure, she was flushed and her hair clung to her sweaty forehead, her eyes were half closed, and she saw Christie thrusting into her, her head back with pleasure. Mira was quickly getting there again, climbing the peak to release. But again Christie switched positions, this time they returned to the missionary position with Christie on top. Immediately Christie began thrusting like mad, like her release was in danger of slipping away. Mira loved it and immediately threw her arms and legs around Christie holding her close.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Through her half-open eyes Mira could see Christies face, her eyes were closed, she was lost in pleasure, the sweat made her hair cling to her forehead, she was sexual ecstasy incarnate and it turned Mira incredibly on seeing her like that, and she could feel her own release building. It was gonna be a big one again, but this time Mira wasn't afraid, she knew she would love it, and she embraced it.

"Oh, Christie, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop!" Mira moaned to her, but she was too far gone to hear her. Mira smiled to herself and then relaxed herself to prepare for the imminent release. The fire was beginning in her loins and it was beginning to spread throughout her body, release was so close, so close...

"Oh Christie, oh yeah, yeah, oh, I'm gonna cum, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh I can feel it coming, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, don't stop, I'm almost there, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh I'm cumming, yeah yeah yeah yeah, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

The sun shone through the window and into Mira's face, waking her up. She was in Christies bed, Christie sleeping next to her, the sheet pulled up to her waist, leaving her back exposed. Mira laid there staring at the ceiling, the events of the night going through her head. Like Christie had said they had just been warming up, they had continued to have sex almost all night, in every position and everywhere in the room. Mirabellle wondered if Christie was insatiable or if she had just been without sex for a very long time. Now she seemed satisfied anyway, as she laid there next to her sleeping. Or was it only because they had both been too exhausted to continue that Christie had gone to sleep? "Screw that, I won't last going another round with her!" Mira thought to herself and began to rise as a slight sting of pain from her pussy reminded her of the nights activities. Mira stroked her pussy, the ache a sweet reminder of the nights pleasures. Mira smiled to herself, it had been an amazing night, the best sex she had ever had. But she had only been a fuck toy to Christie, but had she expected anything else? Well, no, but still... Mira rose from the bed and limbed over to where her clothes were and started dressing. As she was about to leave she stopped in the doorway and turned and looked at Christie. Mira smiled, then bent down and kissed her lovingly on the back of the neck. Christie stirred but didn't wake up and Mira smiled. "There's still almost two weeks left of the tournament, lots of things can happen in that time. " she thought to herself. "You might get another chance. " Mira turned and went out the door, smiling to herself. "And even if I don't, that Hitomi isn't too bad-looking either... "

THE END

12