Room Three Sixty Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

Pushing away, Justin finally broke their kiss. His eyes were glazed over with lust, and he licked his made-up lips as he looked greedily at Craig’s body. Tentatively yet eagerly, Justin reached towards Craig’s shirt, putting his hands on the bottom of it and scooting it up his body. Craig lifted his arms and allowed Justin to expose his skin to the cool air. As Craig’s pale flesh came into view, Justin bent down and kissed it lightly, his lips, thick with lipstick, running over the smooth belly. His tongue snaked out of his mouth, and traced a slick line from the waistline of Craig’s shorts to Craig’s navel, lapping at the shallow hole, smiling as Craig’s flesh quivered as Justin tickled it with his tongue. Rising up again, Justin continued to pull the shirt off of Craig’s body, exposing his dark nipples, surrounded by short black hairs, and his narrow shoulders.

Flinging the shirt into the corner of the room, Justin looked at Craig’s slim chest, smiling as Craig stood still, allowing Justin to examine him.

Justin’s hand reached for Craig, his fingers tracing the shape of Craig’s side, feeling his way up the other man’s chest, until his palms were resting over Craig’s nipples. Gently, Justin took one of the nipples between the thumb and first finger of his right hand, tweaking it playfully, rolling it between his fingertips. Craig moaned and reached his hands out for Justin, pulling them into a close embrace once more, their lips seeking each other and meeting with passion.

Both men moaned into each others mouths as their chests rubbed together. The fabric of the corset rubbed against Craig’s bare chest. Craig rubbed himself so that his nipples met the seam of the corset, the friction making them even more erect, and then rubbed them against the hard little nubs of Justin’s own nipples. Justin pushed his crotch, clad in the panties, against Craig’s leg, still encased by the shorts he wore, and rubbed his erection against the stiff leg. Craig moaned, moving his leg slightly, rubbing Justin’s cock back.

This time it was Craig who broke the kiss, his impatience to get his body closer to Justin’s apparent as his shaking hands fiddled with the button and zipper of his shorts. Stepping out of them, he stood in front of Justin in only his boxers, his hard cock pushing against the open slit in front, a tiny button the only thing keeping the cock from popping out.

Justin looked down at Craig’s cock, outlined in the loose boxers. It was large, larger than his own. He wondered briefly if Craig was circumcised, as he himself was. Justin had never seen an uncircumcised cock, except for in pictures. This was one question he hadn’t thought to ask in any of their email conversations.

Craig took Justin’s arm and led him to the bed, sitting Justin down on the edge as he knelt in front of him. Licking his lips, Craig looked up at Justin. Justin licked his own lips, nervous, but could not control the movement of his hips as Craig lowered his mouth towards Justin’s crotch.

Craig’s thin fingers wrapped around the elastic of Justin’s lacey panties, pulling them down so that the bulge of Justin’s cock would be freed.

The thick purple head bobbed out eagerly, Justin gasping as the pressure on his member was released. Craig made a soft noise in the back of his throat and lowered his lips, locking them around Justin’s cock, sucking the head into his mouth.

Justin’s hips bucked forward as Craig sucked him inside for the first time, the mouth wrapped around his cock seeming impossibly hot. Gasping again, Justin shut his eyes, falling back, supporting his upper body with his arms stretched behind him on the bed.

Craig’s thick tongue lapped at the tip of Justin’s cock, licking it softly and probing the tiny hole at the end. Amy didn’t go down on Justin very often, saying she didn’t like the salty taste of his flesh in her mouth, so this blowjob was a treat in more ways than one. This was what Justin had been fantasizing about for ages; Craig’s mouth locked around him, sucking him softly. Craig’s head moved up and down slowly as he sucked Justin further into his mouth, the soft tongue applying soft pressure to the whole length of Justin’s thick cock as Craig’s lips loosened and tightened, fucking Justin with his mouth.

Unable to control his lust, Justin lifted one of his stocking-clad legs and put it over Craig’s shoulder, pushing the other man further down on Justin’s cock. Grunting, Craig took the entire length of Justin’s member into his throat, soft noises coming from Craig as the thick head pushed at the back of his throat. Justin rubbed his leg against the side of Craig’s face, the rough fishnet stockings making Craig moan around the cock in his mouth.

Craig’s hand moved up Justin’s leg, caressing the flesh of his thigh above the stockings, kneading at the muscle there. Justin moaned again, his eyes still shut tight, relishing the feel of the other man’s hands against his skin.

Opening his eyes again, Justin looked down at Craig’s head moving up and down on his cock. The sight of the other man sucking on him, the panties pulled and held to the side by Craig’s masculine hands, his mouth and jaw held wide open to accommodate Justin’s size, made Justin even hotter, the arousal spreading through his body. Justin felt his toes tingling, the sensations washing up his stocking clad legs all the way to his groin, where the feelings intensified, and then even further up until it had spread inner warmth all the way to his fingertips. The sensitive pads of Justin’s fingers tingled as he gripped the blanket underneath him, gripping it tight as Craig increased the speed of the blowjob Justin was receiving, Craig pulling his head and pushing Justin’s cock back into his mouth with longer, more rapid strokes.

Straightening up on the bed, Justin rested his second foot down on the floor, the first one still up around Craig’s body. Reaching down with his hands, Justin gripped Craig’s head gently with his hands, Justin’s fingers running through Craig’s soft hair as Craig moved slowly and then rapidly again up and down on Justin’s cock.

Pausing for just a moment, Craig looked up at Justin, watching Justin as he looked down at him. Smiling, Craig turned his attention back to the swollen cock, sticking his thick tongue out and lapping at the head again, running the tip of his tongue over the round head. Groaning, Justin stroked Craig’s hair, loving the different sensations washing through his body. The soft hair against his fingers, the wet tongue against his cock, the tight feel of the corset around his chest and the feel of the stockings against his legs.

Lifting his mouth off of Justin’s cock again, Craig looked back up at Justin’s corseted chest. Licking his sore lips, he climbed up on the bed, his bare chest rubbing against Justin’s body as he scooted up. Gently, Craig pushed Justin into a lying position, prone on the bed under Craig’s legs, straddling his waist, Justin’s cock pushing against the crux of Craig’s long legs.

Justin lay on his back, his arms slack at his sides, looking up at Craig’s smiling face. Slowly, Craig rubbed his crotch along Justin’s thick cock, the panties and boxers rubbing together and tickling Justin’s sensitive skin. Justin groaned, thrusting his hips up to meet Craig, pushing his cock hard against the other man. Craig chuckled softly and moved down, his crotch rubbing against Justin’s legs.

Justin could feel Craig’s erect cock against his stocking clad leg, the length of it methodically rubbing against Justin. Craig opened his mouth and devoured Justin’s cock again, once more stretching the elastic far away from the sensitive member.

Groaning again, Justin lifted his pelvis, loving the feel of the other mans mouth around his cock. Craig moaned deeply, taking Justin deep into his throat, and moved his free hand under Justin’s body, cupping Justin’s tight buttocks with his palm. Squeezing the soft flesh, encased in the lacey panties, Craig began to suck more insistently, almost tugging at Justin’s cock with his lips, sucking it hard.

Justin was losing the small bit of control he had on his body. His cock was throbbing, quivering inside Craig’s hot mouth as the lips wrapped around it. Flexing and relaxing his buttocks, Justin pushed his hips up off the bed and then lowered them again, thrusting into the other mans mouth, fucking Craig’s face as Craig eagerly rubbed his own cock against Justin’s hard leg.

With a startling outcry, Justin pushed himself up into Craig’s mouth violently, his whole body erupting in spasms as an orgasm took over his body. The rush spread all through his muscles, every bit of him tensing, as the first stream of hot cum shot out of his cock into Craig’s mouth.

Craig moaned, sputtering a tiny bit in surprise as the first of the salty fluid landed in his mouth, the thick stuff coating his tongue as he swallowed deeply, still sucking eagerly at the cock in his mouth. Justin’s whole body shook, the bed vibrating with his spasms as he continued to cry out, his eyes shut tight and fists clenched as he came.

Finally, his body relaxed, his bottom falling back onto the bed, Craig’s hand captive underneath Justin’s body. Craig lifted his mouth off of Justin’s cock, licking his lips, the taste of Justin’s salty cum still fresh in his mouth. Slowly, Craig crawled up Justin’s body, rubbing his own chest against Justin’s sexy lingerie as he moved. When their chests were touching again, Justin’s corset pushing against Craig’s tiny dark nipples, Craig looked into Justin’s face.

Justin was content, laying there, his lips curled into a satisfied smile. His eyes were closed, his cheeks bright red from both the rouge he wore and the work out he had been given by his recent orgasm. Tenderly, Craig brushed his lips against Justin’s, gently kissing his soft lips.

Smiling against Craig’s lips, Justin softly kissed back, puckering his bright red lips and parting them slightly, his tongue darting out to stroke Craig’s mouth. The salty taste of his own cum filled his mouth, the scent of it filling his nostrils. Opening his eyes, Justin looked up at Craig’s dark eyes, staring deep into him.

“That was excellent,” said Justin, their kiss breaking apart slowly, their faces pulling away from each other.

Craig held himself over Justin’s body with his arms, his chest above Justin’s, his hard cock still pressed against Justin’s leg.

“You want to take a shower?” asked Craig, his voice deep, throaty. He smiled down at Justin, indicating the bathroom with his head.

“Okay,” Justin agreed, and Craig lifted his body off of Justin’s, allowing the blonde man to roll off the bed and walk shakily towards the bathroom.

Craig followed through the room, stepping over his shirt, which lay in the middle of the floor. Justin pushed the bathroom door open, the heels of his shoes clicking against the linoleum floor as he left the carpet of the hotel room. Turning around, he watched as Craig entered behind him, the other man, usually the same height as Justin, having to angle his head to look Justin in the face. The high-heeled shoes added a couple of inches to Justin’s usual height.

Reaching out his arms, Justin pulled Craig in for another kiss, tilting his head and pressing his lips against Craig’s. Even though he had just had an orgasm minutes before, the heat of Craig’s mouth against his own, the musky taste of his own fluid in the other man’s mouth, and the firm warm skin pressed against Justin’s own added together to arouse Justin again, his cock struggling to become erect against the tight panties.

Craig wrapped his arms around Justin’s body, pulling them even closer together. Moaning, Craig rubbed his crotch against Justin’s thigh. Justin was painfully aware of the thickness and hardness of the other man’s cock, the staff pushing into his legs.

Slowly, Justin moved his hands down Craig’s body, feeling the softness of his skin over the hard hipbones. Slipping his fingers into the elastic of Craig’s boxers, Justin began to slowly peel the underwear off the other man, bending his body to accommodate the difference in height. Once past Craig’s thighs the boxers fell to the ground, and Craig kicked them away easily with his foot.

The hot tip of Craig’s cock pressed against Justin’s thigh, the soft skin of the head rubbing back and forth against the soft flesh exposed between the stockings and panties. Justin moaned into Craig’s mouth, parting his lips even wider and plunging his tongue into Craig’s willing mouth.

Pulling away gently, Craig broke the kiss, his mouth still open as he panted with desire. Justin looked at Craig, at his pale chest coated in tiny black hairs, at his slip hips and thick thighs. Unconsciously he licked his lips as he saw Craig’s large cock, the thick member standing almost straight up, poking Craig in his soft belly. Craig chuckled softly, watching Justin’s eyes, and turned around, facing the shower. Moments later a stream of water flowed from the faucet down into the tub, the patter of heavy drops filling Justin’s ears.

“Better get naked,” Justin said, smiling. Craig nodded and stood still, his hands resting lightly on his thighs as he watched Justin strip out of the sexy clothing.

Smiling, Justin reached down and slowly unclipped his garters. Stepping out of his high-heeled shoes, he began to unroll the stockings, exposing his hairy legs to the other man. Craig watched as the fishnets transformed Justin’s legs back into those of a more masculine, muscular male. Reaching behind his back, Justin unzipped the corset, breathing heavily as the slight pressure on his chest was relieved. His skin was embedded with marks where the seams had been, red lines tracing up his sides and around his stomach. Justin took off the garter belt, adding it to the pile of his lingerie, and then slowly slipped out of his panties.

Justin’s cock seemed to visibly sigh with relief, his large balls easing themselves down from their position tight against Justin’s crotch. Justin lifted his hand to his privates and stroked his cock softly, running his hard palm over the soft skin, licking his lips again as he looked at Craig. The shower still filled his ears, and he nodded towards it.

Craig smiled and stepped over the side of the bathtub, pulling the shower curtain back and holding it away from the wall so Justin could climb in as well. Justin followed eagerly and soon stood under a stream of water, drops of the fluid pouring onto his face, smearing his makeup.

Smiling, Craig reached up and wiped a streak of mascara along Justin’s face, painting a black line across his high cheekbone. Reaching up, Justin took hold of Craig’s wrist, directing the hand down from his face and to his hip. Easily the hand took hold there, softly gripping Justin’s hips as Justin turned his face towards the water.

With a few quick splashes, Justin had washed most of the makeup off his face, transforming himself from the lusty man of a few moments ago to the lusty man that his wife Amy was more familiar with. Opening his eyes, eyelids heavy with droplets, Justin blinked and looked at Craig’s frowning face.

“Something wrong?” Justin asked, his voice distorted by the water.

Craig shook his head, but his frown remained.

“Seriously?” Justin said, concerned.

“You look different,” Craig said, his hand squeezing Justin’s hip softly.

“I’m the same person,” Justin argued, leaning in to kiss Craig again, his wet lips pushing against Craig’s with all the passion they both still felt. Justin pried Craig’s lips open with his own and moved his tongue inside Craig’s mouth, lapping at the soft skin. Pulling away, he smiled at Craig’s face, eyes shut and lips parted in a moan.

Smiling, Craig opened his eyes again and looked at Justin.

“You’re still gorgeous,” Craig said, his eyes roaming Justin’s hard body.

“Thank you,” murmured Justin, moving close to Craig’s mouth again, their lips locking together as their bodies gripped tight, legs entwined and arms embracing each other’s torsos. Justin couldn’t keep track of where his body ended and Craig’s began, the water helping their skin suction together tightly, the slick texture of their moistened skin tingling all over.

Justin’s cock was rock hard again; his sexual need making it throb as he rubbed steadily against Craig’s wet body. Craig’s rough leg hairs scratched at the sensitive cock, and in turn Justin’s hairs teased Craig, his thigh flexing and pushing against Craig’s hard member as the moved together slowly. Moving his hand down Craig’s body, Justin slid his palm towards Craig’s cock, moving between their legs and gripping the bottom of the staff loosely.

Craig moaned as Justin’s hand wrapped around the stiff cock, Justin’s fingers squeezing lightly and then stroking upwards, the water lubricating his hand and making the movements smooth and easy. Parting his lips and kissing Justin with renewed vigor, Craig moaned loudly, pushing his pelvis up, fucking Justin’s warm hand. As Craig pumped into Justin’s palm, Justin continued slowly rubbing against Craig’s hairy leg, loving the texture of the hairs, and the feel of the cock in his hand. For the first time Justin was faced with the real possibility of going down on another man, taking that thick cock between his lips and sucking on it just as Craig had sucked on his not long ago. Plunging his tongue into Craig’s mouth again, Justin opened his eyes and began to slowly pull his face away from the other man.

His hand didn’t leave Craig’s cock as he moved his body away, taking a step back and shifting places with Craig so that the other man stood under the stream of water, droplets quickly flattening his dark hair. Craig moaned in anticipation as Justin slowly sank to his knees in front of him, the hard plastic hurting his legs. Pushing the mild discomfort out of his head, Justin licked his lips, looking up through the steam at Craig one more time for encouragement before placing his mouth on the darkly colored head of the other man’s cock.

Tentatively Justin placed his lips around the head, tasting the salty pre-cum at the tip of the throbbing flesh. Nervously, Justin sucked softly, not wanting to hurt the other man by sucking too hard or eagerly. Slowly, he moved his tongue in his mouth, rubbing the thick muscle against the round head, stroking the cock as he sucked lightly.

Craig moaned and Justin assumed that he was doing well. His inexperience at giving head didn’t seem to matter. All that mattered was the thick cock stretching his lips wide, the pulsing staff resting on his tongue that slowly moved in and out of his mouth.

Relaxing, Justin moved up and down on the staff, allowing Craig to set the pace. Craig pushed his hips towards Justin, his cock filling Justin until Justin pushed back, his throat not ready for a cock yet. Someday, maybe, but not today.

Hands reached for Justin’s head and held him tight, the fingers squeezing him and rubbing his temples lightly as he lapped at the cock in his mouth. Moaning, Craig rocked back and forth, holding Justin’s head steady as he fucked his face.

The throbbing in Justin’s own cock became persistent, and Justin reached down to stroke himself while he sucked on the thick cock between his lips. Craig began to cry out with his thrusts, his voice deep and throaty as he pumped between Justin’s full, soft lips. Justin closed his eyes and concentrated on the feel of the hot flesh in his mouth, the ache in his jaw only adding to his pleasure, reminding him of the reality of this much-fantasized situation.

Craig’s cock began to quiver, strange pulses flowing through it, and Craig pushed it further into Justin’s mouth than the kneeling man was prepared for. Sputtering and gagging, pulling his head away from Craig’s cock, Justin opened his eyes just in time to see the first jet of Craig’s hot cum shoot out of the thick cock.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers