Room With More Than A View

Story Info
A lustful and public start to an erotic night.
2.2k words
3.46
16.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into the restaurant and as the waiter guided us to the quiet table I had requested, I ran my hand over the back of your dress and stroked your ass. I felt the tell tale feel of panties and slapped you playfully as I whispered my disgust in your ear. You looked up and teased me with a smile that did more than any underwear could.

We settled down to a lovely light meal with champagne and laughed and flirted the night away. The restaurant was quiet and the table I had asked for was discreet and towards the back in a softly lit alcove. During the meal you slipped off your shoes and rubbed your foot up and down my leg leaving me with a tingling in my groin. At one point you lay back against the seat and dropped your napkin onto the floor. You looked at me and raised an eyebrow and glanced down. I took the hint and leant down to pick it up and at the same time you spread your legs open to reveal a pair of lightly laced crotch less panties surrounded by matching suspenders and stockings.

I raised my hand to caress your inner thigh but you closed your legs tight. I returned to the table and told you that you were a real tease letting me think you hadn't made an effort. You knew how no panties turned me on but had decided to do the next best thing.

We hurried the rest of the meal and walked out into the night air. I asked you where the hotel was that you had booked and you pointed up the road to a neon sign hovering over the hotel door. Nice and close, I liked it.

As we got to about halfway to the hotel, I could resist you no longer and I pulled you into a darkened alley. You didn't offer much resistance as you pressed back against the wall and I kissed you deeply. Your high heels helped to even the balance of our heights but I still needed to bend low to cover your mouth with mine. You moved your arms over my chest feeling how big it was and then moved down to stroke the outside of my pants and feel the outline of my straining cock.

You started to head downwards and began to unzip my fly when the sound of laughter filled the street. A big group were heading our way and obviously they were in high spirits and sounded like they'd had a few to drink. I pulled you back up and we continued towards the hotel. We got a few whistles and shouts about what we had been doing and you turned and winked at them, much to the delight of the group. A few shouts letting me know how lucky I was could be heard as the door reception doors shut behind us. We got the key from the receptionist and headed for the lift.

As soon as the doors closed I put your hands up high on the lift doors and raised your dress up above your waist. The lift had mirrors on all the walls and I admired the view from all angles as I slid your panties down and after sniffing at them deeply, I popped them into my pocket. Whilst still bent over slightly, I stood up behind you so that my whole height could press against your body and pushed two fingers into your soaking pussy. Mmmm, now that had me twitching.

The bell signalled that we arrived at our floor and we just had time for me to step back and let your dress fall into position as the doors opened. You jumped slightly to see another couple waiting to enter. But it looked to me that they were pre-occupied with each other to notice anything judging by their flushed faces. The guy nodded knowingly to me as we passed each other and I winked in return.

The hotel was quite a large one and each corridor had dozens of doors lined along it. We made our way to our own room and as you fumbled with the lock I turned you around and pushed you against the door. I kissed you deeply and raised your dress up, feeling again for your soaking pussy. You were panting by this time and responded to my touches with increased pressure on my lips and your spare hand found my bulge again. You were still trying desperately to force the key into the lock but couldn't quite get the angle to slot it home. Then a door four up from our room started to open. You started in panic and looked pleading me into my eyes. I smiled back. You were the one nearly naked and I was fully dressed. You attacked the lock with more vigour and grabbed my cock hard in protest at my sport. A foot came into sight and talking was heard. A man's outline appeared but luckily with his back to us. He had half turned back into the room shouting to someone to hurry up. The look in your eyes was delicious. Panic and excitement. Then the key found its home and with a sharp yank on both of your hands' possessions, we fell into the room. I caught my weight on my hands and lay across you as the two voices walked nearer. You shook your head in desperation and I gave in and slammed the door shut with my foot.

You deflated in relief and let go of my cock. I hadn't realised how hard you was holding it in the excitement until the release and I clambered to my feet rubbing it carefully.

"Bastard", you purred, but I knew you felt the excitement just as I had. Your dress was spread high up your body and your legs splayed wide in the position we had been at the door.

"Now now, my love", I growled as I held out my hands and pulled you up "bad language doesn't become you". I kissed you tenderly and you responded in kind.

"Champagne!" you demanded and I walked over to the pre-ordered wine cooler and popped open the bottle. I poured two glasses and followed you over to the floor length windows to stare out at the fine night. The ten stories gave a good view. It would have been better except for the other hotels along the street, equally as high. Each spotted with rooms of darkness and light. Movement caught our eyes of people getting dressed and undressed. The flicker of a television. The swish of a closing curtain. The glimpse of semi naked bodies.

"Seems like we're not alone", I whispered into your delicate ear. I flicked at your earring with my tongue and felt the soft shudder run down your body and over the palm of my hand, placed on the small of your back. You let your shoulder rest onto my chest and I moved behind you so I could encircle you with both arms. I knew you liked this. As a tall woman, you had little experience of a man towering over you. Indeed, it was only since we had started to see each other that I persuaded you to buy a long overdue pair of ridiculously high stilettos. You adored them and had spent hours perfecting the walk to make up for a lifetime of walking in flat shoes. You always emphasised your swing which I loved to see. I know they made you feel like a 'real' woman. Your legs looked amazing in them but they did no matter what footwear you wore.

I kissed the top of your head and encouraged by your soft moan I moved down to your ear and then neck. You moved your head so I could taste you better and we swayed gently as if to our very own lover's soundtrack. I placed my glass down and and moved my hands over your body, slowly brushing against your breasts and down your stomach. You pressed against me with your ass, starting to grind at my ever hardening crotch. I pulled back and give a hard push against you. This only caused you to bend further and shove yourself out for me to take you all the more.

I raised your dress up and slapped each cheek. You responded with a low groan and a shudder. With each slap you were forced forward until you had to put your hands against the windows.

What a view. I stepped back a moment as I undid my belt and pants and watched you involuntarily rotate your ass around in expectation of my next move. I stepped out of my pants and pulled the belt free. I slowly realised that we were in full view of anyone that cared to look our way. For an instance I worried about being caught out but this was quickly replaced by the feeling of openness and revelation. You were calling on me to take you and I didn't disappoint.

I moved towards you and brought my belt down against your round cheeks. I didn't hit you hard but the shock of something other than my hand hitting you made you jolt upright.

"It's ok honey. I won't hurt you....much." I purred into your ear. You relaxed and pushed your ass back and this time felt my cock brush upwards between your cheeks until my heavy balls pressed against you.

I moved back again and whipped you softly with my belt. I focussed my attention on the inside of your thighs which had the added bonus of you opening more for me.

What a sight. Again I stepped back and stared at the wondrous vision of you gyrating uncontrollably. Soft moans escaping your open red lips. And again I moved forwards but this time, unable to control myself I just pushed my straining cock right into your pussy. You were so wet.

For a few minutes we were lost in the violence of our sex. I rode you from behind like it was the last thing I would ever do. You had to use all your strength to push back against the window and stop me flattening you against the glass.

I slowed and pulled at your dress, dragging it up over your head. You were completely naked for the whole of the street to view. Yes it was ten floors up but there were a lot of windows facing us and as we began to catch our breath we noticed the odd person stood at windows across the street.

A man was stroking himself through his pants. Another had a dressing gown on which was open and the rapid movement suggested that he was wanking himself vigorously despite the shadows hiding any details.

A couple were sat on their bed. She was draped over his knees and both were stroking and fondling each other with their whole attention focussed on our room.

Another couple had assumed the same position we were in and it was obvious that the view of our play and the thought of being watched had the same effect on them. He was really attacking her arse with his cock.

"Well", you gasped, "we'd better not disappoint our audience". With that you bent yourself further over until you were practically double. You heels raised your ass high enough for me to take you with comfort but I pulled out of you and bent over you and ran my tongue down the small of your back, then between your cheeks, stopping only to circle your arsehole and to soak it with my dripping tongue. Then I went further and just lapped at your open pussy. I couldn't contain myself and take my time. This was animal lust and I just lapped and bit at you. I slapped you and bit your thigh as I thumped away at my cock from between your legs. You looked at me wanking from your upside down position and groaned loudly as I forced my tongue, like a soaking dildo deep inside you. Your legs buckled and you collapsed to the floor but you hadn't had an orgasm so you rolled onto your back, grabbed my cock and pulled me into you.

Wow, did I fuck you? Did you act like an animal? In full view of the audience we felt both cheap and in full control at the same time and it led us to new found erotic heights. The fluids flowed as we kissed each other deeply. One minute, tongues wrapped around each other, the next exploring an ear, biting a neck.

If only it could last all night but the senses building through my body told me it was time to explode. Sensing the stiffening of my whole body you wrapped your legs around me and started to thrust hard against my own thrusts. It was almost painful as our groins slammed into each other but it was glorious. With a huge shout I flooded into you. Over and over I came deep into you as you thrashed about beneath me. I collapsed on top of you as my strength left me and I softly kissed you on your opened lips. We turned our heads to see people nodding and clapping their approval of our show. Some were still wanking and fucking but we didn't care. All that mattered was each other.