Roomies Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of an interesting semester at State University.
1.4k words
3.89
26.6k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been working on this series for awhile now, and figured I was finally far enough along to submit some of it and see what kind of response I get. PLEASE, if you like what you are reading, VOTE and COMMENT! I love feedback and thrive on your votes to tell me if you like it!

Lesli was ecstatic: She was finally here, in her dorm room, ready to start her freshman year of college! What a relief to finally get away from home, away from her mom and step dad, and be able to do all the things she wanted to do. For her, college was going to be her chance to see and try as many new experiences as she could.

As she unpacked, she realized she was the first to arrive, and she wondered who she would get for roommates. She didn't have to wait long as soon the door opened and in walked one of the most beautiful girls Lesli had ever seen.

"Hey, I'm Audra," the girl said with a hint of a southern drawl. What a beautiful name for such a beautiful creature, thought Lesli. She smiled as she walked over to hug Audra, and said hello. As she walked back to her bed, she kept stealing glances at Audra. At 5'4" Audra's small frame seemed flawless, with perky breasts and a firm ass that ready to burst out of the short-sleeve tight pink t-shirt and denim mini-skirt she was wearing. She had the start of a sexy tan that went from her strawberry-blond hair down to her perfectly painted toes in her sandals. Lesli wondered if she even has tan lines, but pushed her thoughts aside to focus on unpacking, at least for now. Lesli decided she would start her experimentation with Audra at the first opportunity.

Now, Lesli was no slouch for looks either, and she figured she had a lot to offer a guy or girl in a relationship. Her soft light brown curls hung loosely to just over her shoulders, framing her cute round face. She was by no means a chubby girl, but had definite curves on her 140 lb, 5'7" body. She kept her long legs shaved as smooth as her pussy, and worked out regularly to keep just a hint of tone to her abs and give her a little extra support to her full tits.

Lesli set up her portable stereo and turned on some Top 40 radio station, and the two girls went about setting up their dorm room. Their reverie was shattered by the door crashing open as a tall, muscular guy walked in.

"Is this room 323?" he asked. "Good," he said, not waiting for an answer, "because I'm Bryan, your new roommate." Bryan was 6'2", about 200 lbs, with muscles built like a football player. Lesli had heard it was a co-ed dorm, but she never realized the rooms were, too. Audra immediately introduced herself, but Bryan seemed unaffected by her obvious flirting. The reason why walked in moments later.

Tara was of average build, with jet black hair and penetrating sky blue eyes, but it was her attitude that stood out. She had an air of self-possession that showed all the confidence in the world by the look on her face. Her petite breasts were tastefully covered by a Ramones t-shirt with a plunging neckline that showed a hint of the swell of her chest. Decked out in piercings and plaid, she knew her controversial look would only polarize people's opinion of her. All of this belied her young age, evidenced by her transcripts which showed that this 5'5", 17 year old girl maintained a 4.93 GPA in all honors classes in high school.

Tara strolled in, glanced at Lesli and Audra, and proceeded to tell Bryan that it would be easier if they moved their beds beside each other, making it quite apparent that they were together. The plot thickens, thought Lesli.

As the afternoon unfolded, each of the roomies made sure they had their own little space in order. Lesli, a fairly street-smart 18 year old, had a very Spartan feel to her area, with everything being utilitarian in nature. Her one splurge was a picture on her nightstand of her with three other girls, with "My Girls" carved into the wooden frame.

Tara and Bryan took a more "pile organization" approach. They kept stuff in various boxes or drawers and somehow it all made sense to them. Bryan had several sports trophies on a shelf above their computer desk, and Tara finished off their half of the suite with posters on the walls of concerts she'd been to and music bands she liked.

And then there was sweet little Audra, who was from north Florida, born the only daughter to a wealthy family, and was the apple of her daddy's eye. This led to her having a serious "princess" complex, and she tended to act childish and spoiled most of the time even though she was now 20.

Lesli couldn't help herself though. Bryan was cute, and Tara was downright sexy, but they were obviously into each other. That meant Audra was her first choice for companionship, and maybe more. It looked like this semester was going to be, well, rather stimulating.

Lesli wasted no time in making her first move on Audra. The "Couple", as she and Audra referred to Bryan and Tara, had gone out to the movies, probably to engage in some ardent union of their half-naked bodies in the back of the theater. Just the thought made Lesli horny, and she barely waited five minutes after they left to hop in the shower and then finger herself into orgasmic oblivion. The private co-ed dorms just outside the campus may have been twice as expensive for room and board, but could you really put a price on having a semi-private bathroom?

As she walked out of the bathroom, wrapped only in her towels, she found Audra working on her laptop on her bed. What a great opportunity to start pushing her way into Audra's pants! Lesli strolled to her corner of the room, drying her hair with her small towel. She began to methodically lower her towel from her body, acting as nonchalant as possible. She knew people perceived her as a cool customer, but inside she was excited and scared all at the same time. As the towel hit the floor, she grabbed a pair of bikini panties and slid them up her long shapely legs. Knowing exactly how she looked right now, she decided to strike up a conversation with her roomie.

"So what classes are you taking this semester?" she asked while reaching up to the shelf in her closet, her topless form stretching out to accentuate every supple curve on her body.

Audra was a culinary arts major, but since she had always had a full wait staff at her parent's renovated plantation house, cooking was as challenging to her as quantum mechanics. It also didn't help that she started a year later than everyone else in her graduating class, so she was now a 20 year old sophomore. Currently she was engrossed in a recipe webpage, and a concurrent study of a measurements page to give her a clue as to the mythical quantity of a pinch, a dash, or a hint of flavor. She didn't even offer a glance as she responded.

"I'll be studying cultural flavors this semester, and I really want to perfect my sweet honey Cajun flavor; it will be my distinction as a chef."

Lesli, noting the obvious lack of attention at her obvious lack of clothes, decided to push a little further. She slipped on a color-coordinated bra, and then plopped down on Audra's bed next to her. Distracted now, Audra finally took notice of Lesli's partially nude body, and Lesli thought she saw a glimmer, maybe of lust, in those eyes.

"So whatcha reading?"

"Recipes, trying to get ideas for class."

"Sounds fun. Is it hard?" Lesli rolled off the bed and sauntered slowly to the fridge in the corner.

When it's competing with that sexy body of yours, thought Audra. "Is what hard?"

"Being so creative in class. I'm a business major, so we are pretty boring and straightforward."

"Sometimes I guess," Audra replied, then muttered under her breath, "especially when all your great ideas are getting used up thinking about your hot roommate."

Lesli sat back down on the bed with a can of Diet Coke. "Whatdya say?"