Roomies: Jocks Versus Nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,909 Followers

When Dennis woke, the sun was streaming through the hotel room windows. For a moment, he thought he had been in the throes of another erotic dream, such as he had been having for some time. Then a pair of cool lips kissed his and two green eyes sparkled as they looked into his.

"Good morning sleepy-head." Pam said cheerfully. Dennis sat up, noticing she was already dressed and her hair was wet. "You were out of it. George has already called to tell me he was on his way up. You need to grab a shower and get moving. I have to go wake up Kim. George told me he left her sleeping."

"Pam?" Dennis stammered and then regained himself. "Thanks. I know that isn't much, but, thanks."

"Hey," Pam sat on the edge of the bed and took his hand. "If you are under the impression that I didn't have a great time last night, you're wrong. It was great. You're quite a lover."

"Can, can I call you sometime?"

"Well, you better! Seriously, do. I might not be always available. But if I say 'No', that's all it will mean, 'No for that night or event' and not 'No I won't go out with you.'." She stood and grinned. "Besides, your social life is going to pick up once I let the word out about what a stud you are." She bent and kissed him again. "Promise!"

On the way back to her room, she passed George in the corridor. Both smiled at each other but neither stopped. Pam unlocked the door of the room, stopped and giggled at the sight before her.

Kim was sprawled face down on the bed, completely nude. When the door clicked shut, without lifting her head, she mumbled, "Not again George. I've got to get some sleep."

Pam giggled, walked up to her roommate and slapped her friend on her cute, tight little ass. "Wake up! Its nearly 10 o'clock and we're going to have to check out before 11."

"Nooooooooooo," wailed Kim, rolling over and throwing her arm over her eyes.

Pam grabbed her friend by the ankles and pulled her off the bed. Kim hit the floor and immediately tried to crawl back up onto the mattress. Pam shook her head and grabbed Kim around the waist. Often, in the privacy of their dorm room, this led to intimate fun, but today the taller girl only drug the other to the shower, pushed her in and turned the water on. Cold.

After the yelling calmed down, Kim adjusted the water and relaxed under the soothing warmth of the stream. She reluctantly climbed out and dried off. She stumbled to the bed, dug out fresh clothing from her bag and dressed.

"You look like you had a very good time," Pam teased her roommate as they picked up their belongings and headed down to check out.

Kim stared back at Pam through bloodshot eyes. When they reached the car, the shorter girl climbed into the back seat and curled up. "DON'T wake me up until we get back to campus."

Pam twisted and looked over her shoulder. "It doesn't sound like 'Very Good' even comes close."

"My God," mumbled the black-haired girl. "George may not have had much, heck, ANY practice with anything but his fist before, but good lord he learns fast. Anything I showed him he did twice, three times if it felt good to us both. And he can eat pussy almost as well as you can. If he's available after graduation I might just marry him. Now shut up and let me sleep."

Pam giggled. She adjusted the rear view mirror and fondly looked at her friend before starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot. As she reset the mirror to the proper position for driving, a sudden noise from the back seat nearly made her jump.

Pam shook her head in amazement. Kim was snoring.

(The End)

(For the life of me I cannot remember the title of the book, nor the author's name, where I read the description of a "Bad old good old boy". In self-defence, I was browsing through the shelves of a used book store years ago when I happened across it. If anyone knows the book please let me know so I can give due credit. Thanks as always to Marian for her editing skills.)

patricia51
patricia51
1,909 Followers
12