Rooming with an Employee Ch. 02

Story Info
A friend of Julie's comes to stay the night.
4.3k words
4.48
32.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains sexually explicit acts between adults. If you are not of age or do not want to read such material, you should not be at this site anyway. For those of you that enjoy erotic stories, read on and enjoy.

This is a continuation from Rooming with an Employee, Part One. I highly encourage you to read part one first b/c part two takes a different twist. I'm pretty sure most of you didn't see this coming, but I am the writer and this is what I like. Thank you for your comments.


I don't think words can explain the sexual satisfaction that first night brought. The energy and lust that Julie brought to sex was unbelievable. She just wanted more. I have never had a multi-orgasmic girl before. She was insatiable.

Apparently my alarm clock was not working in the morning, or Julie decided to improvise. I awoke to the feeling of wet suction on my dick. I looked down and there she was, bobbing away just like the night before. The same determined bj, wanting the same result. This time, I wanted something a little different.

I pulled Julie's mouth away from my cock and she looked up at me. The look of, 'what the hell, I wasn't finished.'

"Sorry baby, but I want to take you from behind."

"I like the sound of that." Moaned Julie.

Julie jumped up on her hands and knees and scooted to the top of the bed, those gorgeous tits just swaying below her. I got behind her and rubbed up her pussy, which was already dripping wet.

"You are so wet. What have you been up too?"

"I've already masturbated to two orgasms waiting on you to get up. I got tired of waiting so I figured I would wake you up myself."

"Well, now that I'm FULLY awake, lets take care of the business at hand."

With that said, I jammed my dick all the way into Julie. There was no resistance. She was so wet from masturbating before that it slid in until I met her beautiful ass cheeks.

"Ohhh god yess, you are so deep in me. Fuck the shit out of me."

Remembering her story form the night before, I grab a handful of hair and started pulling her onto my cock. I have never heard a girl moan so loud.

"Ohhh fuck yeah. Pull my hair you fucker. Fuck the shit out of me."

Thank god I came twice last night or I would have blown it right there. I alternated from squeezing her tits to slapping her ass. She seemed to like everything you see on a porno. What really sent her over the edge was when I licked my thumb and started working it into her ass.

"Ooohhh shhhiitt. Ooohhh gooddd, I am going to cum. Stick it all the way... uuuggghhh... oh shit, I'm cuummming. Don't stop. Right there. Shit."

I was trying to hold on for dear life. It felt like she was going to rip my dick off. Right at the end of her contractions, she spun around off of my dick and engulfed it. I knew exactly what she was after so I let it go.

"Ooooh yeah, here it comes. I'm going to cum in your mouth. Uuuggghh.... Yyyessss. "

Over my grunting, I could hear her moaning as she sucked down my jizz. "Damn, she really likes this shit," I thought.

After we both finally calmed down, I looked at her and said, "That was by far the best wake-up call I have ever had."

"There will definitely be more wake-up calls to come. But now, I have to get ready for work."

I proceeded to lay back in the bed and watch her get ready for work. To my great enjoyment, she waited till the very end to put any clothes on. Once she was completely ready, she crawled back on the bed. She licked me from my ball sack to the top of my dick and sucked me into her mouth. She bobbed up and down a couple of times and then let me fall from her mouth. Looking up at me with an evil grin on her face, she said, "see you when I get off."

"I'll be right here waiting on you."

"You're damn right you will be. And you had better be naked too."

"Yes, ma'am."

Once she was gone, I laid in bed for a good hour reflecting on the last week. It all seemed to start innocently enough. Just a few days ago, I was Julie's boss at this bar we both worked at. She was one of my cocktail waitresses. Appareantly, her boyfriend had just broken up with her and she needed a place to stay. Having an extra bedroom, and being a nice guy, I told her she could stay at my place until she could find a new place to stay. The sexual atmosphere started the first night and, of course, lead into a very nice evening romp in the bed. This is going to be the best roommate ever.

The sex continued like this for the next week. Every night when we got off work, every morning when we woke up. It was amazing. We did it in every room of the apartment, including the patio. We even did it in a movie theatre. Now, the theatre didn't have very many people in it but the thrill of being caught was intense.

I came home one night from a very slow and boring night of work. We had cut Julie early in the night so I was hoping she would be ready to liven up my evening. I walked thru the front door and could hear the TV on in the bedroom. I walked to the bedroom, expecting to find Julie ready for me. Instead she is fully dressed lying next to some girl.

"Hey babe, this is Sam. Sam, this is the guy I have been telling you about, Joe."

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise," she says with an attempted smile. Sam was a knock out. She had long, dark brown hair that flowed down to her elbows. Her face was exquisite. From what I could tell about her body, it was unbelievable. She appeared to be a bit smaller than Julie but had some very large breasts.

"Hey Joe, let me talk to you out in the kitchen."

"Okay."

Once we got to the kitchen, Julie turned to me with this somber look on her face and says, "I'm sorry I didn't ask if it was cool if Sam came over. It's just that she walked in on her boyfriend screwing some other chic. She ran out of the apartment and called me crying asking if she could come over. I didn't know what to say, so I said yes. Please don't be mad at me."

"Julie, I'm not mad at you. I'm a little disappointed that we won't be having sex, but your friend needs you."

"Oh baby, you are so good to me. I promise I will make it up to you. Is it okay that we stay in your room tonight, alone? She wants to stay up and watch movies and talk."

"Yeah, that is fine. I will stay in the other bedroom."

"You are so great," she says. Jumping into my arms and giving me a huge kiss on the cheek, then bounding off to the bedroom and closing the door. I watch her ass as she rounds the corner realizing that that is all I am going to get tonight.

As I woke up the next day, I was really hoping everything had smoothed over. Once I walked out of the spare room, I noticed immediately that the bedroom door was still closed. Like a beaten puppy, I went to the kitchen to make some lunch before I had to go to work. After lunch, I started to wonder if they are going to come out, or if I was going to have to go in there and get my work clothes. I walked into the living room and there were some work clothes lying on the couch with a note,

Joe,

Here are your work clothes for today.

I have called in sick to work so I can look

after Sam. If the door is still closed when

you get back, please sleep in the spare

room. I promise I will make it all up to

you. It will be a weekend you will never

forget.

Julie.

"Great. I go from a week of the best sex of my life, to no sex for a week. This Sam is starting to become a pain in my ass."

I was so distracted at work that night. I kept think about sex with Julie, and then Sam's face would pop into the picture. I don't think I have ever been this frustrated before. I finally finished the office around 3:30 and headed home. The great thing about getting out so late is all the drunks already made it home or are in jail. I walked in the front door, praying to see an open door, but it was closed. The only thing I can look forward to now is that I am off for the next two days.

I wasn't tired; so I walked to the living room and made myself a stiff crown and coke and sit down to watch a movie. I debated whether I should pop in a porn and rub one off but I thought better of it. After three drinks, I was a little tipsy, so I decide to go to bed.

There is no telling how long I had been asleep, but I awake to Julie saying, "Wake up Joe. It is time." I groggily start to open my eyes, and then I hear another voice, "Is he fucking awake yet? I'm ready to play." At those words, I snap my eyes open. Julie and Sam are both standing by the bed completely naked. "Oh yeah, now it's my turn to have some fun." Sam says.

Julie leans down and whispers, "Just go along with what she says. She is still pissed off about Jeremy. She won't hurt you. She just wants to have fun. If you relax and do what she says, you will enjoy it to."

At those words, I try to sit up but realize that my arms and legs are tied to the bedposts. "What the fuck is going on?"

Sam looks down at me with a coy smile and says, "I told you. I am going to have some fun. If you do what I say, you might even enjoy it. If you don't do what I say, it might get a little uncomfortable for you."

"I don't know what kind of a game you might be playing but untie the ropes right...ohhhh fuck." Right when I was trying to get a grip on this situation, Sam smacked me right on the nuts.

"Oh, how cute. He is trying to tell us what to do. Julie, sit on his face so he cannot interrupt me again." Julie straddles my face, but before she lowers herself, she mouths, "It will be okay." I'm not so sure about that.

"Well Joe, now that Julie's pussy is going to keep you quiet, I will finish telling you the rules of this little game." As she is telling me the rules, she starts stroking my deflated cock. "The main rule in this game is to bring as much pleasure to Julie and myself. This is not for your pleasure. If something is unpleasant to you but we are pleased, then you will have to grin and bare it. We get to cum as much as we want. You on the other hand, only get to cum when I tell you to."

Of course, she is stroking my, now fully hard, cock and I can feel my balls start to tighten up. I don't know what she is doing special but I am about to blow. I'm pretty sure she realized it because she smacks my balls again. Julie's pussy muffles my scream and I can hear some giggling. I'm starting to think Julie is really enjoying this because her pussy is flowing now.

"I don't think Joe likes my rules Julie."

"I don't think it's that he doesn't like them. I mean, look how hard his dick is even after you slapped his nuts. I just don't think he will be able to comply with that last rule."

It was true. My dick was still rock hard but the feeling of cumming had definetly subsided.

"You may be right Julie. This is where the rules become vital to you Joe. If you break my rule, you will be punished. Which punishment I choose will be decided upon you breaking the rule. I have a lot of ideas, so you might not want to break them. If you try to deny us a punishment, you will be punished more severe."

"Oh god Sam, I'm about to cum." Julie was now rocking on my face and pussy juice was flowing down my chin.

"I've got something that will send you over the edge." With that said, Sam smacks my nuts even harder this time. I start to scream, which is muffled again by Julie's pussy, but apparently that sent her over.

"Ohh shit. That's it. Keep screaming into my pussy. That feels so good. Umm Oh gggoddd. Oh god. Oh gggoooodddd yeah."

With that, Julie's pussy starts flooding my mouth. Having my mouth open, screaming, I started to choke and cough on her juices. This seemed to send Julie into a smaller orgasm, which she rides out on my face.

"Oh, thank you Sam. That was amazing. Making him scream into my pussy felt incredible. It sent vibrations through my entire pussy."

I could feel more movement on the bed but couldn't hear anything. All of a sudden, Julie puts all of her weight down on my face. I'm scared of another nut smack so I try to lie still, but the lack of oxygen starts to win. I start muffling into her pussy, which only seems to spur her on. She finally leans up a bit and I take a big gasp of air. In between my gasps, I hear an "its my turn." With that, I feel Julie get up and see Sam right next to my face.

"I am now going to sit on your face. I expect you to get me off quickly. If you are not doing the right thing, I will tap your nuts. If you continue to do the wrong thing, I will start to hit them harder. I am either going to cum from your tongue or from your screams. You chose."

With nothing else said, she straddled my face in a 69 position. I didn't even get to see the pussy that was now covering my mouth. Once it hit my lips, I started sucking and licking. At first it seemed to please her. She was rocking back and forth and moaning. Then came the first thump. It felt like she had flicked one of my balls. The pain is really hard to describe. It hurt but didn't. It just had a lot more feeling in it that stayed there for a while.

Once I felt that thump though, I quickly changed my technique. I latched my lips around her clit and started sucking and flicking my tongue across it. She must have really liked that because she started moaning louder and grinding harder. She was grinding so hard that my nose started entering her pussy. Which she apparently liked, because she shifted her weight so that her pussy sank all the way down my nose.

This must have done the trick. She started bucking and moaning and the pussy juices started flowing down my face. The orgasm hit her hard. She was screaming and shaking violently on my face. It seemed like she was shaking for more than five minutes. Once she finally stopped, she kind of just rolled to the side.

Once her pussy was off of my face, Julie was there. I thought she was going to kiss me or have some comforting words. Instead, she started licking my entire face. "Doesn't she taste so good!" Normal situation, this would have turned me on. To be honest though, it kind of scared the shit out of me.

"Very good Joe." Purred Sam. "It only took one thump for you to get it right. I was really looking forward to feeling you scream into my pussy. I guess you deserve a reward." I didn't know if I should be scared or relieved. "I am now going to let Julie sit on you cock." "Oh thank god. I like this reward." "But, the 'no cum rule until I tell you' still applies."

At this point, I really didn't care. What was one more smack to the nuts? They were already hurting from the build up of cum. Unloading them would only make them feel better.

Julie straddled my waist and sank all the way down. I don't know who moaned louder. Instead of grinding or bouncing on my cock, Julie just sat there with this dazed looked in her eyes. Just savoring the feeling. Next thing I know, Sam starts rubbing Julie's clit and my balls. With an evil grin on her face, she says, "just sit back and enjoy Julie. I will do all the work. Don't even think about cumming Joe. I don't care how much you want too."

Of course, Julie starts responding immediately. Her pussy starts contracting and she starts grinding down on Sam's fingers. Julie's pussy is milking my cock while Sam is milking my balls.

"Oh god, you have got to stop. I am going to cum." I whined.

"Don't you dare stop Sam. I am almost there. Just a little bit longer. UUUGGGHHH. Yessss. Oh shit!"

That was all I could take. I started shooting load after load into her pussy. Sam continued to milk my balls and Julie continued to milk my cock. They got every last spurt.

In between moans, I could hear a triumphant laugh coming from Sam. Once we both calmed down, I heard Sam speak up. "It looks like you couldn't follow my rules. It is now time for your first punishment."

Lying down, looking up at both of them, I could see a look of pure triumph on both of their faces. To my surprise, Julie looked at Sam and said, "Can I give him his punishment?"

"Well, it is going to have to be you this time. I get to do it next time though."

With that, Julie lets my shriveling dick fall from her pussy and starts scooting up my chest. To my horror, she stops her pussy about an inch above my mouth. My head is trapped between her thighs so all I can do is stare at the pussy that I just unloaded into.

"I don't recall telling you that you could cum. Since you decided to anyway, I guess we will have to punish you. The problem here is, I plan on licking Julie's pussy a lot this morning. But, I don't like the taste of male cum. And, since you are the one that put it there when you weren't supposed to, I guess you will be the one getting it out. What do you think Julie, two orgasms should get it all out?"

"Ummm, sounds like a plan to me. Start licking bitch."

I don't know if it was the cum filled pussy that was starring me in the eyes or what Julie just said, but I froze.

Smack. Sam just smacked my thigh. "If you don't get to licking, it will be harder on you balls."

That was enough convincing for me. I started licking away. Julie was still hovering above my mouth, so I had to lift my head up to get at it.

Julie seemed to like it right away. She started moaning. The taste was exactly as I thought it would be. Salty, thick, and pretty gross.

Julie was really getting into it. I could hear her saying, "That's it bitch. Lick that cum out of my pussy. How dare you cum in there. How dare you get enjoyment out of our game. Ohhh gooood. That was a lot of cum you just sucked out. How does it taste, bitch?"

She was right. I had just sucked out a big glob of cum. Up to that point, I had only licked little remnants of cum on her pussy. That glob was huge. It sat there in my mouth as I contemplated spitting it out or swallowing it but then I heard Julie say, "You had better swallow it bitch. If any of it doesn't go down your throat, you will be punished." I couldn't tell if Julie was just doing this because of Sam, but she was definitely getting into it.

Needless to say, I swallowed it down and kept licking. The taste of my cum started to fade away and the taste of Julie's pussy started to return. With her taste coming back, I started licking with vigor. I had her moaning and shaking in no time.

"Ohhhh yesss. Keep it up you bitch. I am almost there. Yessss. Yesss. Ohhh gggooddd. Immmm cummming." And with that, her pussy erupted. I could once again taste my cum but this time it had a bit of Julies mixed in with it so it wasn't that bad.

Julie started calming down but then Sam said, "don't even think about stopping. I don't want to taste any of that cum. Keep on licking." With that, she gave my balls a nice squeeze. I'm pretty sure she knew that she didn't need to squeeze my balls. I would have kept licking anyways. The taste wasn't that bad anymore. I am sure she was doing it just to show the control she had over me.

This time I was going to enjoy it. I started slowly licking up and down Julie's slit. It tasted just like a woman should. I dove my tongue inside of her slit to get to the good stuff. Although I could still taste some of my cum, I didn't care at this point. I just kept licking. After ten minutes of licking and sucking, Julie finally shuddered to a climax.

As Julie rolled off of me, I heard her say, "I guess he enjoyed sucking his cum out just as much as I enjoyed him doing it. His dick is as hard as a rock." I tried to protest and tell them it was from giving Julie her final orgasm, but they couldn't hear me over their laughing.

"I guess we picked the right guy then Julie."

What the hell was that suppose to mean.

"Alright Joe, your first round is over. It is now 5 o'clock in the morning. We are going to wake you up around 10 and start round two. You should probably get some sleep. But before we go, there are some things we need to do."

With that, Sam reaches down the side of the bed and brings up a bag. She reaches into the bag and pulls out what looks like a butt plug and some leather thing.

12