Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Hunt for new roommate takes erotic turn.
1.2k words
3.98
81.6k
10

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I'm willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women...especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email at the address in my profile since I don't access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Finally, after searching high and low I had found a roommate. I had just bought a house a couple years ago and had been looking for the right roommate ever since. I didn't really need one, but desired one for the company. I knew I didn't want someone who was gonna always be partying or getting drunk. I also didn't want them having the opposite sex over constantly and rubbing it in my face that I wasn't getting any and they were. I knew these were high standards but really didn't think them hard to meet. I was wrong. I had begun to lose all hope of ever finding the right one when she called.

"Hello" I hurriedly answered the phone after many rings and breathing hard

"Oh...Hi, I'm glad I caught you. I was sure I'd get the machine or something. I was calling about the room you have for rent or best offer and I was hoping to take a look at it if it's still available."

"Yes...yes it's still available." Still gasping for air

"Great! Are you alright? I didn't catch you in the middle of something did I?"

"No...It's fine"

"Ok...that's good because I'd hate to keep you from jerking your little dickie and helping it squirt all those delicious juices. I just hate it when a man wastes that stuff because it's soooo tasty and I can't get enough of it! So when can I take a look?"

"See what?" my mind in a blur

"The room silly; did you think I was talking about your tiny piece of meat? I bet you were...that is so cute. You must be hard up for some if you thought that after just a little offhanded comment. So...the room?"

"Yea...I'm free now if you'd like to come on over. How long will it take you to get here?"

"Oh I'm sure I can be there in just a few minutes. You'll be done jacking off by then right?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I wasn't jacking off!"

"Okay then...I didn't mean anything by it. Please forgive me!" she stated as innocently as if she were a little girl.

"Alright, I'll leave the door open so just come on in." and proceeded to give her a couple of directions.

"Great! I'll see you in a minute." Hanging up the phone

I hung up the phone and just stood there unbelieving of the audacity of this girl. I was willing to let her look at the room, but if her cocky attitude on the phone was any indication...then I was sure I wouldn't let her take the room just because she sounded like a slut. Also, I was willing to let her come by because there might be a chance that she'd help me get off since she likes the taste of cum so much. I was finding myself torn between rational thought and a need to cum. Before I knew it my hand was stroking my cock and I didn't even remember taking it out. A part of me was saying stop while another was making me speed up the stroking to obtain orgasm. I don't know how long I had been at it, but I'd finally began approaching my orgasm. Just as I began going over the edge and moaning loudly I heard several clicks of a camera. In a panic, my eyes snapped open and I let go of my cock even though I had cross the point of no return. In a flash, a girl rushed over and cupped her hand just under the head of my cock as my cum leaked out and my orgasm faded into nothing leaving me panting and frustrated. While I stood there in total shock, my cum continued to leak out into her hand. As it finished, she stood up and my eyes stayed riveted to her cum filled hand as she brought it to her mouth and gulped all the contents down. I could tell that she enjoyed it and savored every drop by the passion in her face. Once she finished, she licked her hand clean and then took a finger to wipe the remaining drop from the head of my softening cock head and brought it to her mouth with the same intensity. I didn't know what to say as I remained in an enhanced haze of VERY frustrated lust.

"Mmmm...just the way I like it; sweet with just a hint of saltiness and it always taste better when it's accompanied with being right," she said breaking the moment of silence. "Do you always greet potential roommates this way?"

"I...I don't know what to say"

"It was a rhetorical question honey. I hope you feel better. Can we get on with the introductions now and get down to business now that you won't be thinking about cumming the whole time we're talking."

"But I wasn't gonna think..."

Cutting me off she commented, "I don't mean any offense, but you already lied to me about jacking off and I got proof of that, so now I'd just like to discuss the room and keep things out of the gutter from here on out...can we do that?" stroking my face with tenderness.

I simply nodded and zipped up my flaccid cock as she stepped back. I was amazed at how pretty she was. She wore jeans and tee shirt and tennis shoes. It was nothing extravagant, yet it showed off all her assets. Her tee shirt seemed too small but that could be because her larger tits on smaller frame clashed. She was really thin and couldn't have been more than a 20-22 waist but her tits had to be 34-36 and at least a C-cup. The thing that made her tits stand out the most was that she was Asian. I can't say I've seen many with tits like hers. Her skin was that lovely golden that is natural to them. She also stood about 5'8" and had an absolutely gorgeous face framed in the most beautiful black hair I've seen. It almost came down to her waist. She also wore very sophisticated looking glasses which gave her a very mature and conservative look. I was more turned on than I would've been had she dressed the role that she just played, a cum hungry whore. Looking at her now, I never would guess she loved the taste of cum so much.

As I made eye contact she stated, "Um...If you're done gawking, I really would like to check out the room and the rest of the house and see if we can work something out."

I choked out, "Yea...right this way," pointing the way.