Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
The erotic adventure continues.
861 words
4.07
50.9k
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I’m willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women…especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email at the link below since I don’t access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I pointed the way for her to go and followed right behind. I was captivated by how good her ass looked and was even more hypnotized by the way her ass and hair swished and swayed in perfect harmony. Though this was an amazing sight, I kept my focus enough to show her the room she’d be renting as well as the entire house. We went back to the living room and sat on the couch to discuss the finer points. I told her the three basic rules to start off because that will usually scare off any potential roommate right off. She agreed without hesitation. We then talked about her for a little bit so I could get an idea about who she was. She was actually a double major in Anatomy and Psychology. I thought that was a weird combination and she said she was planning on being a Sex Therapist. Simply enough I asked her why she chose that field and she responded by saying that she just knew of so many problems out there and she wanted to fix them and set things right. I admired her even more when she said that because of the amount of work involved, she’d be studying a lot and even administering projects for extra credit because she wanted good grades. I told her that’d be fine and then she asked if she could have her girlfriends over on the weekends to help her relax.

“Well what all do you define as relaxing?”

“Just the typical girl stuff! We’d talk about the people in our lives. We’d paint each others nails and do each others hair. We’d go shopping and then come back and model for each other.”

“Sure, I don’t see a problem with that as long as you keep the numbers to only a few and as long as I’m here.”

“No problem. There would only be like 5 at the most at a time and I would definitely prefer you to be here because when it comes to modeling, we like to have a guy’s opinion because we want to know how it affects them…especially our lingerie. Would you like to have your own private modeling show every week?”

“Well…sure, I guess I would.”

“Yes…I can see you would. Also, most of my friends are very pretty and a lot of them may even be willing to help you with that masturbation problem you have!” saying that last part giggling.

“What do you mean?”

“That!” she laughed pointing. “You’ve pulled out tiny there and have started stroking it again. You’re probably even wishing I’d help you out aren’t you?”

“I suppose that would be nice since you pointed it out.”

Giggle!! “I knew you would. Let me see what I can do.” Reaching out and taking a gentle hold of my cock. “My goodness…you really aren’t big at all are you!”

I started to comment on her cruelty but in a way couldn’t because she was being so sweet as she said it. She continued for the next several minutes, stroking and verbally degrading me and despite her increasing debasement, I approached orgasm. Just as I was reaching my impending climax, she stopped and looked at me

“So do I get the room?”

I groaned out, “Yes! The lease is over there. Please finish me!”

“Wonderful, but do you have a digital copy? I’d really like to review it and print out a fresh copy later for us to sign together. Can we do that? I’ll even sign the one you got for now to serve as a temporary one” stroking my cock several more times as she tickled my balls for emphasis.

In a haze, I moaned in agreement and pointed to the disk with the lease on it and fumbled for a pen so she could sign the current hard copy. She took hold of the pen and slowed her stroking as she signed the paper. Just as she crossed the ‘t’ in her name, she let go of my cock and smiled broadly.

I couldn’t help but scream, “What are you doing? Why did you stop?”

“Honey, I can’t be jerking off my roommate anytime he gets horny…it’s just not right, but if you can keep your hands off of it before this weekend…I’ll see what my friends can do for you this weekend as they help me move in. Later roomie” And with that she jumped up and bounced out the door laughing hysterically.