Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
And on it goes.
2k words
4.08
51.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I'm willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women...especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email since I don't access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

A few days later, I was working in my yard when she pulled into the driveway. She jumped out of the car smiling. I looked up at her and smiled back.

"Hi-ya roomie! I got the lease disk here and I wanted to just go over a couple things with you before I get to moving in. I've also already arranged to meet with another one of my friends at a notary republic so that we can make it all legal. Can we go inside and look it over?"

"Sure...I don't see why not," getting up and following her inside.

Once inside, I noticed her already booting up my laptop and setting it up on the table. She directed me to take the chair and then once seated, she sat in my lap with a simple off-handed comment.

"I hate sitting side by side at a computer because it's harder to see from the angles and I just hate leaning over a person's shoulder so I thought this would be best, is it ok?" shifting her weight across my crotch and flipping her hair across my face.

I moaned a positive response as I got a whiff of her hair. She smelled great. She smiled and shifted in my lap again pointing out a couple of things that she had questions about and a few other things she was curious about. The whole time her hair cascaded over my nose and her scent washed over me. Her hair was so soft and fluffy to the touch and just had a scent I couldn't stop smelling. Every few seconds she also shifted on my lap sending a shiver up my spine through my cock and balls. This also caused her hair to sway back and forth across my face causing me to feel like I was being wrapped in silk. Slowly I found myself closing my eyes and enjoying the sensations and barely listening to a word she was saying but nonetheless verbally agreeing to everything she was pointing out or asking.

Suddenly she jumped up and screamed, "Oh my god...we had better get going or we'll be late for the signing of this contract."

She printed out three copies of the contract and pulled me up and we bounded out the door. She drove us and when we pulled up I saw a stunning goddess of beauty standing just outside the door we were approaching. When we got close enough, Misty (my new roommate) ran and hugged this gorgeous figure and introduced us. Her name was Brandi and she was actually a professional model. We didn't talk for long before we headed inside to meet the notary. The briefest of cordialities were exchanged before the contracts were laid out. There was no need to review them since Misty told the notary that we did that before leaving to come here. All three copies were laid before me and just as I finished signing the last copy, Misty and Brandi exchanged a casual smirk and they each signed their allotted spaces and passed them each to the notary. She then signed her copy, stamped it and explained that I would receive a photo copy for myself, Misty would receive a copy, Brandi would hold a copy, and Misty's lawyer would hold a copy. Under normal circumstances I would've questioned this, but I was too busy gawking at Brandi's well toned legs which seemed even more defined while she stood there in her tie up high heel sandals. She almost seemed like an Egyptian Goddess with the way they laced up her calves and back down giving her an almost royal aura. Just then Brandi spoke up.

"That was easy enough so let's go back to your new place and get your clothes and such out of our cars and relax for the night. I'd love to see what kinda fun arises the rest of the evening and weekend."

With that we loaded the cars back up and headed back to my house. On the way Misty said she wanted to drop by and pick up a couple more friends and that Brandi was doing the same. The two girls we picked up were just as bit as gorgeous as Misty. About an hour later we arrived back at my house where we met Brandi and her friends. She had three with her and they were all every bit as gorgeous as Brandi herself. I found out why only moments later. The girls that arrived with Brandi were also models and they all got the really awesome 'gig' as they put it and were all excited about it starting soon, but they talk more about that later.

Almost as soon as we arrived at my house, we started to unload Misty's car and take it into her room. The girls all seemed amazed that there was already a bed and dresser in there along with a weight bench. She just told them that I provided those for her with the agreement that I could use the weight bench whenever I wanted. They also asked if they could adjust the thermostat because it was pretty cold in the house. I told them I really didn't like it hot, but it would be ok for a little while. Once I laid down the last box, I headed back to the living room to watch the TV. I don't really know what they set the thermostat on, but I was beginning to sweat and so I removed my shirt to try and cool off. As I watched the tube, I listened to giggling and hysterical laughter. A short while later Brandi emerged from the room...

"Darian...can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure...I suppose we can. What do you need?" As I reached for my shirt to cover myself back up.

"No, No...it's ok. You can leave it off because you look really hot anyway" walking over to me with grace I've never seen.

"Um...thanks. I appreciate that because I really don't like it warm" I said with a gulp as she straddled my lap.

"Don't worry...I won't hurt you. Anyway, here's the thing...we were in Misty's room and she said that she told you we'd give you a modeling show as would anyone she had over whenever we were over. Did she tell you that Darian?" she asked as she rubbed her hands delicately over my chest, stomach, and arms while gyrating her hips against my swelling crotch.

"Umm...yea, I think I remember something about that" starting to sweat even more.

"I thought so. Well I can't say I like it because I'm used to getting paid to show my body so I must ask you a question."

"Sure...anything"

"Great! To give a little background, I'm asking because I was once talked into doing a show for a wealthy guy one time that promised to help me get some exposure if he liked what he saw. Well, once I came out in my first lingerie set he jumped me and ripped it off and proceeded to fuck me. I was in pure ecstasy as he slammed his monster cock deep into my tight little girl pussy over and over again. It was amazing how my sweet young virgin cunt sucked his cock in and squeezed it tight. The feelings were so intense that I had orgasm after orgasm and screamed louder as each one washed over me. When he finally exploded a massive load into me, it sent me into a final climax and he rolled off of me. I lay there soaked in sweat as I came to my senses to realize that the room was full of people. At that moment I became embarrassed that I had not only been raped but raped in a room full of people that had apparently refused to help me. As panic washed over me I turned to ask if that this meant he was going to help me get some exposure for my modeling career. He then turned to look at me, grabbed my still sensitive nipples and laughed that he never promised such a thing. I couldn't help but begin to cry when he continued to say that he only promise to help me get exposure if he liked what he saw. He then said that he liked what he saw and exposed me not only to the entire group I now saw, but had the whole thing filmed and would sell it as soon as he could as well as retain a copy for blackmail purposes if I so much as said a word about what happened to the police. I felt so ashamed and never spoke a word of it but have made it a point only to do runway work ever since and no more private show because it would be too hard to trust the guy. Does all this make sense?"

"Well yes Brandi...I understand totally, but what are you asking of me?"

"What I'm asking is how do I know I can trust you? What reassurance will you be willing to give me that you won't try and fuck me once you see me in my bra and panties?"

"I can give you my word Brandi. That's the only thing I know to do though because I don't know for sure I wouldn't lose control seeing you like that"

"May I test it out for you before we do anything major?"

"I suppose you can, but how do you plan on testing it"

"Actually, I have an idea. First I want to lock these handcuffs on your wrist behind your back and then you'll close your eyes. When you open them, I'll have a surprise for you. If you proceed to lose control, then the actual modeling show will occur while you continue to wear the cuffs but if you remain calm, then I'll remove them and let you enjoy it without any restraint. Does that sound fair?" never ceasing her gyrations on my cock as she had continued them throughout her entire story and innocent questioning

"It does actually because I'd want you to be comfortable and never be afraid of me, so please do whatever you have to do to remove your fear of me."

With me saying that, she quickly pressed up against me and cuffed my hands behind my back a little tighter than I thought she would. I closed my eyes tightly as she had suggested. A moment later she placed her hand on the back of my head and whispered in my ear to open my eyes and I was greeted with a gorgeous set of laced covered tits just inches from my eyes. Involuntarily I began to thrust my hips to meet her nonstop gyrations and she pulled my head closer to her cleavage just as she began to whisper in my ear some more.

"That's it baby...just thrust into my crotch as if you're getting to fuck my tight cunt. You wish you were really getting to fuck me hard don't you?" I moaned my agreement as she pulled my face more into her cleavage nearly smothering me and continued to whisper softer, "Come on baby...you can fuck me harder than that. Make me cum. You gotta do better than that sweetie because I can't even feel your tiny thing in me. You're almost there aren't you baby...come on. Try to cum for me and say you belong to me."

Just as she said that last part she let go of my head and let me come up for air. I repeated that I belonged to her and just before I shot a massive load she jumped up off my lap and left me thrusting into nothing.