Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 09

Story Info
I still have hope, or do I?
1.5k words
4.56
30.4k
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I’m willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women…especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email at the link below since I don’t access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

It wasn’t until sometime later that I woke up and noticed my head was no longer in Misty’s lap. I stretched and turned my head the other direction only to be greeted by Misty’s face looking at me as she sat on the floor. Once I was a little more awake, I smiled at her and she spoke to me in the sweetest little girl voice I’ve ever heard.

“Do you feel better?”

I nodded and said that I did.

“Good, then may I ask you a question?”

“Sure. I don’t see why not.”

“OK. Well earlier you told me you weren’t in the mood to get your rocks off when I wanted to play…was that really true?”

“Yes…of course it was. Why would I lie to you?”

“Ok…then what’s that?” pointing to my exposed crotch.

I was in utter shock. I had been found out and I was so humiliated. My pants were lying on the floor and I was naked before Misty with the exception of the chastity device encasing my cock and balls. I looked back at her with my mouth agape.

“You see, after you went to sleep in my lap I still wanted to play. Because of that I decided to do you while you were asleep and maybe wake you back up with some wonderful feathery touches and when I got your pants off I was greeted to seeing that…that…that thing. Am I really so repulsive to you that you have to put something on your cock to keep me from having access?”

“No Misty…it’s not what you think!”

“Oh really...what is it then? Because before I moved in and my first weekend here you had no trouble jacking off in front of me or getting it up for Brandi!”

Without knowing why I was being made to feel like this was my fault and that I needed to make it up to Misty. I felt like I had betrayed her somehow.

“That’s just it Misty. Brandi is the one that put this blasted thing on me. That same weekend you moved in, she kept talking about owning me and me becoming hers. She took me to bed later that night and when I woke up the next day, I had this on me. I can’t stand it, but I’m unable to take it off. I feel so bad that you had to see me like this, not to mention humiliated.”

I saw tears welling up in Misty’s eyes as she said, “That just sounds too convenient since you just found out that she went on her trip. Why would she do anything like that…that’s not like her.”

“I promise it’s the truth Misty. I’ll even do anything I have to for you to prove it. Just name it.”

It wasn’t until it was out of my mouth through my raging hormones and efforts to keep Misty from crying that I realized I had said what I said.

Just as she wiped the tears from her eyes she reiterated, “Anything???”

“Yes…anything!”

“Or what? What if I ask something of you and you refuse…what then?”

“I’m not sure I know what you mean Misty. What kind of things are you thinking of asking of me?”

“I don’t know. I was just curious because I really don’t feel all that attractive right now and I see that you like Brandi so much that you let her put that on you.”

“I didn’t let her do anything…”

“I know. You said it just showed up. The thing I don’t understand is that you say you didn’t let her do anything, how am I supposed to know that you’ll do anything for me to prove it’s the truth? I guess I’m asking if you’re willing to earn my trust before I can even start to believe that story. And then and only then will we proceed with our living arrangement because if this is the kind of trust I’m to expect, I should have the right to leave without penalty. Don’t you think that’s fair?”

I don’t know at what point things turned because deep down I knew I was the victim here and yet I felt as if I needed to prove something to Misty because she was the one that had been denied something that rightfully belonged to her. As much as I knew these things I still chose to agree with her just to make her pain go away. Something in me compelled me to keep her happy whatever it cost and I also knew that if I ever stood a chance at getting this device off, I’d have to keep Misty in good graces.

“Yes…of course. I’ve looked so hard for a roommate that I’ll do whatever I have to in order to keep you here. But I do see your view point. I do believe we should trust one another.”

“So you believe trust is the most important thing here?” shifting her body enough to expose her ample cleavage to me.

“Yes…I do” diverting my gaze from her eyes to her voluptuous bosom.

“Enough to start out by staying naked at all times while in this house?” allowing her robe to fall just a bit more giving me view of her luscious tan skin and a hint of nipple.

Not really listening fully I replied, “Yes…that sounds fine to me.”

“And greeting me at the door everyday that way and worshipping my feet with kisses?”

“Uh-huh”

“Are you even listening?”

“Yes Misty”

“Then repeat the new rules for the house. If you get them right, I’ll think about giving you a reward later.”

“Um…ok. I’m to remain naked at all times in this house and greet you everyday with worshipful kisses to your feet.”

At that moment she pulled her robe closed again and stood up. She tussled my hair and said, “Good boy. I’m so proud of you. I’ll think about your reward and if you prove competent with these, we’ll add more later until I’m satisfied with your devotion to your story as being the truth. You think you can do that?”

“Yea…that sounds easy enough.”

“We’ll see” she giggled with a glint in her eyes.

She winked at me and turned to return to her room. She skipped like a giddy little girl that had just received a new doll or pet. This concerned me but I found myself unable to raise the issue as she disappeared from sight.

A few minutes later I went to bed and slept really soundly. I had the strangest dream though. I dreamt that someone was speaking to me and that something was moving in and out of my ass. It was a really weird feeling but at the same time it as pleasurable. I couldn’t really figure out what it was but I couldn’t wake up and then after what seemed like an eternity, it all stopped.

Like clockwork I awoke the next morning and walked into Misty’s bedroom for her morning pleasantries. As she rose from her bed, she smiled when she saw me naked and on my knees. She sat up on her bed and removed the tie from her robe.

Looking me in the eye she said, “I’ve thought about your reward, so we’re gonna do things a little differently from now on.”

With that she tied it around my eyes and guided me to lay flat on my back on her bed. There was a moment of nothing and the anticipation was killing me. It was at that moment that I smelled her familiar aroma. My mouth watered and I began to breathe deeply.

Hovering over me, she flatly stated, “As your reward, you will be given the privilege of having me sit on your face every morning and whenever I choose throughout the day or night. Each time this occurs you will be blindfolded because you might have a heart attack if you saw such perfection. Secondly, you will only be given this privilege if you please me the day before. I’ll even give you a hint about how to please me. One of the gauges will be by how many orgasms I attain. The rest will be for you to figure out on your own, but I suggest you never deny me anything or you’ll make things worse for you. Do you want to eat me now?”

Crazed with lust as her scent invaded me I said, “YES!”

“Enough to abide by these rules and ALL future ones that I come up with?”

“Yes!”

“We’ll see about that” lowering herself onto my face.