Roommate Beyond Fantasy Ch. 10

Story Info
Her life is forever changing.
2.3k words
4.31
43.6k
3
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first fictional works and may not be great in the eyes of others. I'm willing to learn but from the perspective of women and women only. Since I cannot claim to know what lies in the minds women...especially the dominant woman, I cannot effectively provide the best written stories. I seek feedback from ALL women, but greatly encourage opinions and guidance from the dominant woman in writing future stories or even forming an interesting relationship in which a story may spur. Please contact me by email since I don't access this site often. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

The next six months was a rush of hormones and flights of erotica. Misty never received less than 5 orgasms a day and sometimes as many as 10. I greeted her everyday in the nude and on my knees before her. I adored her feet at the door and upon command. As the time passed, I had begun doing all the chores around the house as if I didn't have a roommate at all, I was waiting on her hand and foot and then worshipped her feet and legs until she needed something else. About three months earlier, Misty basically moved into my bedroom with me and seemed to become obsessed with my chastity device. She'd started tying me down to my bed as she rubbed her hands all over my body and paid extra attention to my exposed swollen balls. This became a daily thing and it seemed to make me hornier.

Misty never raised her voice to me the entire time. She walked around the house in only lingerie now and would keep me thinking about sex constantly. On top of the conversations involving a sexual theme, she had me pour oil on her and massage her on a whim. She'd lie outside sunbathing, her hands constantly caressing some part of her own body. I'd become accustomed to bathing her daily before bed while wearing a blindfold. I was still not allowed to view her naked. I was thinking about sex so often that the dreams never ceased but became increasingly intense. I continued to dream about something probing my ass and how great it felt. Every couple weeks the sensation seemed to get bigger and more determined to get deeper.

If all this wasn't enough, I also attended to her nails and would apply polish to them. I would brush her hair nightly 200 times while she talked about how good I was being and that she liked things this way, that she never imagined having a roommate would be like having a personal servant. I would towel her off after watching her workout. The tasks became more and more involved and seemed to make her life more luxurious while mine became more hectic. I was never able to say anything because the few times I hesitated, Misty would remind me that I still needed to prove I could be trusted or she'd leave and I'd never get out of the device that I claimed Brandi locked on me. I had grown to a point that I was not only afraid of what she might do because she held all the cards, but I needed her threats and smugly superior attitude. I needed to be around her regardless of what it would cost or regardless of what I would have to endure.

Things became so that I lived to hear her voice, even if it only came with moans of pleasure or words of belittlement and debasement toward me. The odd thing about it though is that I could never find myself getting angry because no matter how rude and mean she was, she did it with such a seductive innocence and sweet voice that I usually found myself asking or even begging for more. Naturally she was all too happy to provide it for me and eventually not only did I want more, but I began believing myself to be worthless, pathetic, and inferior to her. I also started to agree with her that my cock was too small and deserved to be locked up, that I wasn't a real man because a real man wouldn't let this happen, and that my place in life was at Misty's feet. I fought these thoughts constantly and tried to tell myself it couldn't be true. I knew that I didn't let anything happen and that I made my own choices, but if that were true then why was I so easily manipulated and captivated by Misty? I could sense my will slipping away from me and I seemed to be handing it over to Misty. I'm guessing that Misty could feel this battle going on inside of me because she took everything yet another step further while still making it my choice:

"I've been thinking lately and have been feeling like I should do something for you since you've been giving me all these wonderful pleasures, so I've done a little research about your predicament. I believe there may be a way to allow you to have wonderful sensations and drive you toward that orgasm that you've longed for over the last several months. It'll require a lot of trust though and if you give me that part of you, I'll instill more trust in you and your story. Are you willing to trust me enough? Do you want to feel that familiar climb toward an explosive orgasm bad enough??" handing me her silk robe to hang for the night, leaving her in thong and quite revealing bra

With eagerness in my voice I exclaimed, "Yes!"

"Calm down baby. It's not so easy as just saying yes. If you want that feeling bad enough, you have to do me a favor. Are you willing?"

"Yes...what is it you want?"

"Well you see, I'm an innocent little girl but I'm also a woman. I have urges and these urges have been building and building each day. I didn't want to tell you when I was first moving in that one day I hoped I would be able to regularly fuck my roommie because I didn't want to get your hopes up. I wanted it to be a surprise but then you allowed this to be locked on and you're unable to get it up now that I'm ready for it. So as I did some research I found a way that you can experience that build up again and I can fuck you the way I want, but before I let you I want you to use this on me." Pulling out a strap-on dildo

"Just how am I supposed to do that?"

"Silly little boy. You put it on and pretend it's your real one. I know it won't be easy because at 10", it's gotta be more than 2 ½ times bigger than yours. Once you start believing that you could actually be a real man, then you start seducing me and begging me to fuck you like you're a dog in heat."

"But..."

Holding the fake cock to her lips she licked up the shaft and said, "Did I ever tell you I learned how to deep throat 10" when I was 14 and since then I won't let anything less than 8" stay in my mouth for more than a few seconds. I just love the feeling of something so big and meaty in my mouth. It's just so hard to explain. You'll have to experience it sometime." With that she took the entire cock into her mouth in one motion and with total eye contact, slowly withdrew it from her moist lips followed by her addictive moan. "So what do you say...you wanna try it?"

Watching her totally captivated I responded, "Yes...I'd love to"

Smiling she said, "Good...I can't wait. And what about using this on me?" kissing the head of the cock.

"Yes...give it to me!"

"Hehe...believe me I will but for now put this on and we'll go from there."

I put on the strap-on and looked down to see this monster of a cock jutting out from my body. I couldn't believe that cocks like this actually existed. Standing there in awe I never noticed Misty get on her knees in front of me until I saw this tiny little hand wrap itself around the massive girth of the phallus and began to stroke it.

"Mmm...there's nothing like a nice big cock looking me in the face to get me turned on. See how my hand can't even fit around it? Now that's what should happen with a real man's cock...nothing like yours. Watch my hand as it strokes it ever so slowly. Watch as it goes back and forth...back and forth. Nice and slow, back and forth. Are you watching it baby...watching my hand slide over this large fuck stick ever so slowly, wishing you could feel all the wonderful strokes as they move back and forth from head to base and back over the bulging head. This is how to make a cock nice and hard to suck on and you want to see me suck it don't you. You want me to keep stroking and add my lips to the back and forth motion and make it nice and slippery so you can fuck me with it don't you. Is that what you want baby...you want me to fuck you with it sometime?" Looking up at my glazed over eyes

I nodded

"Tell me! Tell me you want me to fuck you with it!"

"I want you to fuck me!"

"I'll be glad to...but later. For now, I want to suck it" as she placed the tip to her lips and sucked in the entire length effortlessly.

I stood amazed as I watch such expert fellatio being performed by this girl. How could one so young have such skills? This went on for several minutes before she finally stopped. Even though it wasn't real, I felt like I was about to collapse from the scene I had just witnessed. Just then Misty pushed me down onto the bed, blindfolded me, and climbed on top of me and slowly let the phallus enter her tight, virgin pussy. She screamed out in orgasm after orgasm as she rode the monster cock. When she finally felt satiated, she climbed off the cock and to my mouth.

Leaning down to my ear she asked, "Do you want to suck on some of my juices?"

As soon as I nodded she planted her pussy against my mouth and I sucked her to 2 more orgasms. She lifted off of me and undid the strap-on dildo.

Whispering in my ear again she asked, "Would you like to suck me some more?"

I nodded

"Say it!"

"I want to suck you some more"

"Good, but say it like you mean it and beg me to let you suck me"

"Please Misty...please let me suck you."

"Why...why should I let you suck me?"

"Please...I need it. I need to suck you"

"You promise to do the best job you possible can?"

"Yes Misty...I'll suck you like you've never been sucked before"

"Alright then, open wide"

I opened my mouth and then where I was expecting her pussy to be placed again, I found the dildo that was now soaked in her juices being forced into my mouth. I tried to resist only to be attacked by Misty's hot breath in my ear once again.

"Now, now honey. A deal is a deal or do you want me to move out because you can't prove to me that you're a man of your word?"

I could only let out a muffled groan into the cock as I let it pass my lips with more ease now.

"That's better. Now be a good girl and suck my cock like it's your last meal."

Still fighting, I started to try and twist my head back and forth to get this invader out of my mouth. In order to stop me, Misty straddled me and locked my head between her strong legs.

"You need to quit fighting because we're gonna do this until you learn to enjoy a big cock as much as I do."

I couldn't move and eventually grew tired of trying to push the cock out with my tongue. She sensed my resistance and took a moment to readjust the harness to wrap around my head. When I felt her let go all together and reach for something else, I pushed hard on the phallus and thought I had a chance when it suddenly stopped with the head still in my mouth. Taking my wrist in her hand, she started strapping it to the bedpost when she saw my failed attempt. This caused her to laugh hysterically at my plight. She continued to laugh out loud as she strapped my other wrist and both ankles to the bed. I felt utterly humiliated and never felt so little or helpless as I did at that moment. I pulled and struggled at my new bonds and failed miserably. It was then her laughter stopped and I felt her hot breath in my ear once again.

"That's my good little cock-sucking slut. I want you to fight it with all you got because it'll make things go so much smoother later." Then she licked my ear and left the room.

Her last words sent a chill down my spine and scared me to death. I had never seen Misty act this forward and aggressive. It not only worried me beyond belief, but also turned me on like I hadn't been in the last few months. My cock had swelled to the fullness of the device and was causing me great pain. I didn't know what to do and didn't know what to expect either as I lay there alone with nothing but the recent memories and wondering thoughts.