Roommate Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Uh huh." I answered between her kisses.

"Do you want to suck mine?"

"If you want me to."

"I'd like that very much." She answered quietly, slowly inching her body up mine, her wet pussy pressing against the base of my cock and grinding into my pubic hair as she lifted her chest to dangle her tits in front of my face.

I guided one of her breasts to my face and eagerly sucked her right nipple into my mouth, sucking it deep and flicking my tongue across the hard bump.

"Ohhhh shit yes." She moaned as I swirled my tongue around and around it. "Nibble it too. I love to feel it nibbled on." She moaned.

I used my teeth gently to nibble the tip of it and then pushed her tit up, slowly dragging the hard nipple between my teeth. I sucked each nipple in turn, feeling them grow harder and her huge areola swell until it was obviously bumped out from the rest of her huge creamy breast.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" She moaned loudly. I could feel her hand find my cock as she reached behind her ass, pulling it against her ass and pressing it between her round cheeks. Her rocking hips changed motion slightly, using her knees to hold herself up she began to slide her wet pussy up and down the length of my cock, the entire time she softly cooed encouragement to me. "Ohhhh yes...that feels so nice. Do you like how my hot wet pussy feels rubbing against your cock? Hmmmm I know I do. Your cock is so hard and fat. I want to just push it up inside me. Ohhhh God yes. Bite them like that. I love how that feels. Oh God you have me so horny. Do you want to feel my pussy around your fat hard shaft? Oh God I know I do. I want to feel your fat head slide all the way up into me."

I could feel her press me tighter to her pussy as she talked, her wet lips spreading around my head as she rubbed her pussy up until it was enveloped by her wetness. It was almost sudden when I felt the pressure change, my head engaged into her tunnel opening and then, instead of sliding along her pussy again, driving up deep into her. My reaction was immediate and involuntary. As my cock head was enveloped by her tight wet tunnel I lifted my hips, suddenly driving me fully into her, drawing a startled and pleased cry from her.

"OH FUCK YES!" She screamed as she pushed herself up, sitting upright on my lap, my cock fully enveloped by her hot pussy. "Oh God you want to fuck, let's fuck!" She said, looking down at me, her green eyes smoldering with passion and desire. She used her hands on my chest to steady herself and then began riding up and down my shaft, her firm round ass slapping against my thighs with each stroke she took. Her pussy slid up and down my shaft, her motions driving it fully up into her until my head beat against her cervix with each stroke.

"Ohhhh God what a cock!" She practically growled at me. "Give me all you have. Cum inside my hot pussy! I want to feel that cum fill me up until it's dripping out of my hot cunt!"

"Oh shit." I grunted, reaching up to grab at her bouncing tits. I tried to cup her tits and gave up, the huge creamy globes bouncing wildly as she rode up and down my cock, using the bounce of the bed to launch herself back up at the end of each stroke. I grabbed her nipples and tried to hold them, her big tits frequently pulling them from my grasp.

"FUCK YES! That's it! Pull and squeeze them. OH FUCK I'm going to CUM!" she screamed as she tried to continue bouncing, her motions becoming erratic as her legs shook and trembled.

I could feel her sliding pussy start to contract and squeeze me, the muscles rippling along her tunnel and trying to draw me deeper inside her. It was simply more than my stimulated cock could take, and with a jerk my body drove my cock up into her, lifting off the bed as my cock swelled and spurted a gush of hot juice deep into her pussy.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!" She screamed when she felt the surge of cum fill her pussy.

"Uh...Uh." I grunted with each new jerk of my body, cum flowing in shot after shot into her until I felt drained, my body twitching and my cock starting to soften inside her still trembling pussy.

"Ohhhh Fuck." She cooed softly as she leaned down, squeezing her tits between us and leaning her lips down to kiss mine. "Jack, you have one hell of a cock." She whispered. "I wish I'd done this a long long time ago."

"I kind of wish you had too. I've never been fucked like that before."

"Well, maybe you will again, who knows?" She whispered with a tiny giggle.

"MOM! IS THAT YOU! What the fuck? I could hear you screaming all the way in the street! What the fuck are you doing?" I heard Donna shout at her mother.

"Oh...Hi sweetie! I just came for a visit, but you weren't home." Molly said to her daughter as she slowly pushed herself up off of me, rolling over to sit on the bed, my cum covered cock laying on my body with a trickle of cum leaking over my hip to the bed.

"What, so you decided to fuck Jack to kill time? God Mother!" Donna said as she stormed off to her room, slamming the door.

"I think I better go have a talk with my daughter." Molly said as she pushed herself up off the bed.

"Yeah. I think we screwed up." I said quietly, shaking my head.

"Nonsense. She's just upset. I'll talk to her. It'll be fine, I promise." Molly said as she headed out of the room.

I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom, intending to take a shower. Unfortunately the shower curtain was still hanging by only a few hooks, with most of them strewn around the floor. I picked up the ones that weren't broken and stood on the edge of the tub trying to put the curtain back up enough to use the shower.

"Well, that's an interesting sight." Amanda said from the bathroom door.

"Oh, Hi." I said, feeling slightly self conscious.

"Sounds like you and Missus T were having a good time." She said, her tone even and emotionless, almost as if she weren't sure what to say or how to say it.

"Uh yeah. It was kind of a surprise for me too." I answered, climbing off the edge of the tub and picking up a towel to cover myself.

"Kind of late to do that, isn't it?"

"What?"

"Cover yourself silly. It's not like I didn't have plenty of time to watch you while you were working on the curtain."

"Uh yeah." I answered, feeling my cheeks turn red.

"So...Wanna tell me what happened?" She said, walking in and sitting down on the toilet for a chair.

"Well, she was taking a shower, and I was still in bed. I heard this scream and came in and there was this fucking huge spider. Biggest damn thing I'd ever seen. I ran and grabbed a magazine to smash it and it bounced into the bathtub. She jumped out and ran down the hall, so I had to fix the curtain." I said.

"I see. Well, that explains the curtain, but not how you ended up having sex with Missus T."

"Well....I guess she came in to return my magazine and...well...hell I guess she got carried away." I said with a nervous shrug.

"I doubt that she got carried away. Women don't just go into a man's room naked and get 'carried away'." Amanda said.

"Well, I was naked." I said almost defensively.

"Of course you were. We know you sleep naked more times than not." She said with a laugh in her voice. "Don't you think we notice when you walk to the bathroom with just a towel on?"

"Well, I guess. I never really thought about it." I answered her.

"Donna's just pissed because she just caught her mom doing what she's been wanting to do for months." Amanda said quietly, getting up from the toilet and walking over. "But she's not the only one. " She added, tugging at the towel until she convinced me to let her pull it away. "Did you know that when you're jacking off to the magazines and video's you have that we can hear you in Donna's room?"

"I didn't until last night." I said quietly as her hand closed around my half hard cock.

"Oh? What happened last night?"

"I heard Molly...I mean...Missus T, playing with herself."

"Really? Just what did you hear?" She asked, stepping so close that her t-shirt covered tits pressed against my chest.

"I heard her climax and shout my name when she came."

"I see." She whispered. "Donna told her that she could hear you jacking off in your room, so she had to know you'd hear her too. I think she planned on finding a way to do just exactly what she did, and the spider was just a good excuse."

"Why would she do that?"

"Because she hasn't been getting any at home now that she's separated. And she caught Donna and I talking one day about trying to find a way to get you naked with both of us at once."

"Why?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Silly man. Because you'd never have sex with just one of us. We've been down that road. No, if we were going to get you to have sex with us it was going to have to be together." She said, just above a whisper, her face slowly moving toward mine. I felt her soft lips press against mine, her breath hot in my mouth as she seductively kissed me. "You do want to have sex with us, don't you?" She asked breathlessly.

"Hell, I've wanted to do that for a long time...but I didn't want to screw up our friendship."

"Well. Then why don't we see what happens." She said, reaching out for my hand and pulling it toward her body. She slid my hand under her shirt and then turned it so my fingers pointed down. She slowly pushed my hand down until my fingers tucked into the top of her pants, and then let go of them. I felt her hand moving between us and the pressure holding my fingers against her body suddenly eased. I heard her belt buckle hit the tile floor as her shorts slid down her body and landed around her feet.

I knew what she wanted, and I slowly slid my hand down over her completely shaved mound until I could curl my fingers between her legs and feel her surprisingly wet pussy.

"See how wet I am? That's just from watching you put that shower curtain up naked." She whispered huskily.

"I see." I whispered back, sliding my hand farther between her legs as she stepped out of her shorts and stood with her legs farther apart. I gently slipped a finger between her puffy outer lips, finding her feathery inner lips slick with her own juices. I only had to rub a few moments to work my finger between her inner lips and find her hard clit.

"Ohhhh shit." She moaned, covering my hand with hers and pulling it to her body while she humped her hips, grinding her clit into my palm.

"Take my shirt off." She whispered.

I pulled my hand from her pussy and slid it up her side with my other hand on her other side. I skimmed her t-shirt up and off her body while she lifted her arms and then tossed the shirt aside. It took me a moment to reach around and free the bra she was wearing, undoing the two clasps in the back and then pulling it down and off her arms. I dropped the bra to the ground and then pushed the straps of her panties over her round hips, working the tiny bit of material over her firm smooth ass.

"Yeah. That's it. God yes." She practically moaned as she lifted first one leg and then the other to step out of the tiny thong panties.

She stood there completely naked, her tits pressing against my chest and my cock in her hand. She stepped back slightly and then pulled me toward the counter, one arm around my neck and the other playing with my cock. I felt her wiggle her ass up onto the counter and then lift her legs, hooking them around my hips and resting her feet in the small of my back.

"Ohhhh Fuck me." She whispered, pulling my cock toward her waiting and now spread pussy, rubbing the head up and down her wet slit.

"You sure?" I asked as she used her heels to pull me toward her, engaging my cock into her tunnel opening.

"Uh huh." She moaned as she forced me to slide slowly into her incredibly tight tunnel. "Ohhhh God yes." She whispered as she wrapped her other arm around me and pulled me tightly to her, my cock slowly sliding into her as she pulled against me. Her hands pulled at my back urgently as my cock expanded her pussy to accept more of me, finally hitting the end of her tunnel with my head.

"God you're tight." I mumbled against her neck.

"Mmmmm, and you're fucking big!" she moaned breathlessly.

"You sure you want to do this here?"

"Yes and no. I don't want to stop, but Donna and I promised we'd do this together." She moaned, her legs wrapped around me so I couldn't move.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me, but we need to stop for now." She said, finally releasing her death grip on my neck. "Come on. Let's go see Donna." She said gently pushing me back and forcing me to draw my cock out of her pussy. She slipped off the counter and pulled me by the hand out of the bathroom and down the hall. She stopped in front Donna's bedroom door and knocked quietly. She waited several seconds before pushing the door open and peeking inside. "Donna?"

"Yes?" I heard her respond before Amanda pushed the door open and pulled me along by the hand inside.

"I'll leave you three alone." Molly said, getting up off the bed and walking out, looking down at my cock as she walked past.

"You said if it happened, it should be together, well I think it's time it happened." Amanda said as she pulled me toward the queen size bed and sat down on the edge.

Donna looked at my face and then down to my semi-hard cock, pausing to wipe a tear from her face. She nodded softly, and then stood up with a sniff, quickly peeling her t-shirt off and tossing it onto the bed. I stared at her huge tits held in the half cup bra, not nearly as large as her mother's but much larger than Amanda's, as she undid her jeans and pushed them down. She bent over and pulled them off her feet and tossed them aside as she stood back up, wearing nothing now but panties and her bra.

"Why don't I do that." I said, stepping over to her, still feeling bad that she had walked in on her mother and I.

"You don't have to." She said, her eyes still red and full of tears.

"I know. But I want to." I said as I took her hands to stop her from undoing her bra herself. I reached around behind her and undid the clasp of the bra, but left it hanging on her shoulders and holding her breasts up as I put my hands on her hips and gently turned her, backing her up until the backs of her legs were against the bed. She sat down in front of me, putting her face at cock level. "Scoot back." I coaxed as I stood in front of her. She slid herself back on the bed and I followed her, crawling onto the bed along with her until she stopped nearly half way across the queen size mattress.

"Now lean back." I whispered, reaching out and gently pushing her backwards until she lay back on the bed. I crawled up alongside her, gently reaching down with my face and kissing the soft creamy skin on the top of her right breast. I slowly kissed across her chest, gently kissing and licking her soft skin until I had to start back. I moved down slightly and kissed my way across her breasts, working my way right along the edge of her bra cups, one soft kiss following another. During the period when we dated we had played with each other a little, kissing and touching, so her breasts weren't new to me, but I felt like what she really needed was soft and gentle, not rough and fast like her mother and I had done.

I gently kissed back across, pulling the cups of her bra down slightly so I could expose more of her. She sighed quietly as my kisses softly and slowly traveled across part of her exposed areola before continuing across the deep valley between her large breasts and up the other side.

"Ohhhh God." She whispered as I continued back again, this time pausing at each nipple and gently swirling my tongue them.

I finally pulled the bra the rest of the way off of her, looking over to see Amanda sitting patently next to Donna, her fingers stroking Donna's arm. I leaned back down and began kissing around each large breast again, licking and kissing all around each one, working closer and closer to her nipples. I felt her suck her breath in as I engulfed the whole front of her breast, suctioning as much as I could into my mouth while swirling my tongue around the hard nipple.

"Ohhhh lord." She whispered as she pulled my head against her chest. I felt the bed move, but couldn't see what caused it as Donna pulled me tighter to her soft round breast.

I felt a hand gently slide along my ass and then between my legs as I started kissing my way across to her other breast. I looked down and saw Amanda laying with her head on Donna's thigh, her hand reaching across to slowly stroke my hard cock.

I grinned at her and began slowly kissing my way down Donna's stomach, kissing back and forth as I worked slowly down her body, making her shiver in anticipation as my kisses reached the elastic of her tiny white panties. Amanda lifted her head up as I slowly pushed the panties down off Donna's butt and then her legs. Amanda took them from me when I reached her knees and pulled them the rest of the way off, leaving Donna completely naked.

"You know. I never saw you completely naked before." I whispered before starting to kiss her thigh.

"I know." She answered breathlessly. "Not because I didn't want you to though. I did everything the last few months but walk into your room naked."

"You could have." I told her as my kisses neared her curly bush. She tensed and lifted her ass off the bed as my kisses reached her soft exposed pussy lips, her flowery inner lips full and protruding, just waiting to be kissed and touched. I reached out with my tongue and slowly licked between them, tasting her tangy juices.

"Ohhhh God, fuck me. Please fuck me!" Donna begged quietly, her hands grabbing fistfuls of blanket and squeezing to keep from grabbing at my head.

I looked up at Amanda, who just nodded with a grin. I crawled around on the bed while Donna spread her legs wide, allowing me to kneel between them. Staying on my knees I inched up, lifting her ass off the bed until it sat on my thighs, my cock resting against her wet pussy.

"How's this?" I asked rocking my hips a little while I pushed my hard cock against her lips, the underside of my cock teasing her hard clit.

"Oh what a tease!" She moaned as she moved her feet so she could lift her ass off my legs, trying to rub her pussy along my cock even more. She lifted and dropped herself slowly, stroking my cock with her wet lips. I waited for several long strokes to be completed and then pushed my cock forward while she came down, allowing her to drive herself over the head of my cock. "OHHHH SHIT!" she squeaked as my fat head slid into her, expanding her and rubbing the whole length of the top of her tunnel.

"You like that?"

"OH God yes." She moaned.

I grinned to Amanda, who was laying on the bed next to Donna, her fingers slowly teasing circles around Donna's big tits. I leaned forward, slowly pushing my legs out until I was laying on top of her, our legs intertwined as they pointed toward the side of the bed.

"Ohhhh God yes, God yes, God yes." She moaned over and over as I started sliding in and out of her pussy, driving my fat head in until it hit the end of her tunnel, each stroke sliding my shaft along her hard exposed clit.

"Oh my God...I don't know how long....I...can...last!!" she squealed as the orgasm that was waiting suddenly erupted, surprising all of us with how quickly it surfaced. Her body jerked and shook as I continued to pump in and out of her pussy, each stroke seeming to drive her orgasm even higher. "AHHHHHH SHIT!" she screamed as her whole body convulsed, her orgasm taking over and jerking her body spasmodically. I drove into her time and again until she finally put her hands out and pushed on my stomach to stop me, her body no longer able to take the stimulus.

"Oh God." She panted. "I've been fucked before but never cum that hard."

"Glad you enjoyed it." I said quietly.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers