Roommate Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Now it's my turn." Amanda said, crawling over Donna so her much smaller tits hung in Donna's face and her pussy pushed out at me as she arched her back down until her stomach almost touched Donna's.

"With pleasure." I said quietly as I pulled my hard cock out of Donna's sopping pussy and rubbed the head around Amanda's wet lips. I finally engaged it into her tunnel opening and then slowly pushed into her again, driving my cock slowly into her until she couldn't take any more of my length.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" she gasped as I started stroking in and out of her, my hips slapping against her ass and making her whole body shake.

"God I don't know how long I can do without cuming." I grunted.

"Go as long as you can and then let me have it!" Amanda panted.

"Uh huh." I grunted back as I pounded into her, my cock swelling by the second as it got ready to unload into her hot pussy. I looked around Amanda's body and saw Donna aggressively sucking on her left breast, pulling and stretching her nipple before letting it slide between her teeth and snap back away from her mouth.

"OH SHIT, I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!" Amanda squealed loudly as her body trembled and shook.

"OH shit!" I grunted as her pussy convulsed around me, her muscles rippling and trying to milk me and pull me deeper into her. My body jerked, jabbing my cock into her so hard that it knocked both of us down on top of Donna. My body jerked and spurted shot after shot into Amanda's pussy as I lay on top of her, sweating and panting.

I was still breathing heavily as Amanda reached behind her and pulled on my ass, trying to keep me inside her as she rolled us off of Donna.

"God that was intense." Amanda whispered as we lay on our sides next to Donna.

"Yeah it was that." Donna said, her breathing much more normal than either of ours.

"Why did we wait so long to do this?" Amanda asked with a laugh.

"Because we were afraid it would ruin our friendship." I answered.

"Like that's going to happen. Damn, you can fuck me any time you want Jack." Donna said, rolling over onto her knees and climbing across me so she was laying behind me. She spooned up against me, pressing her tits into my back and reaching around both of us to hold Amanda's hand.

"I'm sorry about your mom." I said to Donna quietly.

"Yeah. Me too. She didn't mean it to happen, but hell, she hasn't had any sex in a couple years. I guess seeing you naked just started the juices flowing. I suppose after what we just did I can't blame her. It does feel awful good."

"I thought you've been having sex with your boyfriend." I asked quietly.

"I have, but it isn't the same. We just do it because...well... I don't know why."

"That makes a lot of sense." Amanda said.

"You should talk. How many times have you let Jason climb the mountain with you?" Donna chided back.

"Ohhhh a few. He's really good pussy licker, but when it comes to cock he just bangs away till he's done and then quits." She said with a shake of her head. "He never seems to have gotten the idea that sometimes I want more than just a pussy full of cum."

"Yeah. I know what you mean. What about you Jack? Why did you break up with your latest one....Tiffany wasn't it?"

"Yeah. Lasted a whole month and a half." I answered.

"She had a good body, why not rock her world?" Amanda asked.

"I did a few times, but it just didn't click." I answered.

"So did I click?" Donna asked.

"Hell Donna, you two have clicked since we were in the fourth grade!" I said with a chuckle. "My problem is I can't marry both of you, and I can't choose!"

"That does seem to be a problem." Donna said. "We don't really want you to choose either."

"So you have a problem then." Mrs T said from the doorway.

"Mom! This was private!" Donna said, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Sweetie, none of what you just did was private. I've been watching for the last twenty minutes. Now I understand why you three are so tight. You're all three in love."

"I didn't say that." I argued.

"Hell Jack, you're the worst of the bunch. You love both of them and would do just about anything to keep from hurting them, including chasing off girlfriends that you think might get in the way of that love."

"I don't chase them away!" I argued.

"Jack, be serious. Remember what happened in high school? What was her name? Sammy? I saw the way she looked at you when you two were playing in the pool. When I went in the house she tried everything to get you to try and feel her up or take her suit off. You were totally oblivious. She ended up in the bathroom in tears because she thought you didn't like how she looked."

"I didn't know that."

"That's because you were more interested in looking at Donna sunning herself on the lounger. I have no doubt that if I wasn't home you would have quite willingly taken her suit off and felt her up, or more."

"MOM!" Donna said in shock.

"What's the matter sweetie? You mean you didn't know you were teasing him? Hell it was obvious to me what you were thinking of. If you're going to wear a suit that's so skimpy then you need to wear one that doesn't show a wet spot between your legs, or you need to keep it wet."

"MOM!"

"And you Amanda. How many times did your suit slip in the pool? You were just begging for him to take you. No. You three are quite completely linked in ways you don't even realize. No. I think you three are destined to share each other for the next few years. Might as well just accept it and go on." Molly said as she stood up, still completely naked. "I'm just sorry that I'm not part of the group. I'd love to get some more of that wonderful cock of yours."

"MOM!"

"Missus T!" Amanda shot.

"It's ok kids. Your secret is safe with me." She said as she headed for the bedroom door. "Maybe I should take Jack's room tonight. I have a hunch this one is going to be full." She said as she turned the corner and headed for the bathroom.

"She's right you know. This bedroom is going to be full tonight." Amanda said quietly.

"Yeah. I think so too." Donna said, leaning against me again and kissing my neck. "So how fast do you think you can get that cock hard again? I really want to ride on it like my mom was."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers