Roommates

Story Info
College friends share a heated night.
1.1k words
3.77
199k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hroy2
hroy2
12 Followers

"What do you want to watch?" Chris asked as he thumbed through the selection of dvd's.

"Doesn't matter," Heather said through a half yawn, "I'll probably fall asleep anyway."

She had been feeling a bit under the weather all day but wasn't quite ready to give up for the night. She asked her friend and roommate of two years if he wanted to watch a video back in her bedroom, so when she inevitably fell asleep she'd be all set. He grabbed an action flick from the shelf.

"Alright! Let's go."

She stood up and sleepily walked back to her bedroom. Chris popped the movie into the player and sat down on the bed. He glanced over at Heather and she quickly pointed a finger away.

"Hey! No peeking!" She said playfully.

He quickly looked away, "Sorry."

She slid off her pajama pants and quickly ducked under the safety of the bed sheets.

"O.K"

He laughed at the fact that she was so shy around him after two years, but he respected her privacy so he didn't mind too much. He lay back against the pillow and selected play. Heather fidgeted under the covers, trying to find a comfortable spot. She settled after a moment and yawned again. Chris carefully slid under the covers, chilly from the ceiling fan, but careful not to touch her. Despite his efforts his leg brushed her bare thigh.

"Sorry!"

"Yeah, I'm sure," she playfully retorted. "Sure it was an accident." She playfully poked his side.

He had once told her that he had a crush on her and now it had become a joke between then. Nothing had ever come of it other than friendship.

He grabbed her wrist to prevent being tickled. "I'll tickle you back!"

He grabbed her side and she shrieked with laughter, "STOP!!"

He allowed her to catch her breath and removed his hand from her wrist. He expected her to withdraw her arm from where he had held it against his chest, but she hesitated and left it lying there a moment. She saw him swallow uneasily.

"Can I ask something," She said. "O.K"

"Do you still like me?" she waited for a response.

It had been sometime since he had told her this and he'd seen many boyfriends come and go. He thought he had suppressed all those feelings, but with this question he felt them swelling back.

"Yeah, I do," he said shyly. "if you want me to leave I'll understand."

He started to ease out of the covers.

"No! It's O.K., don't go." He looked shaken by this and she leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss.

He gasped a little and drew back.

"What's wrong?" she asked confused.

"Nothing," he said nervously. "I have never really had a girlfriend so I've never really been with a girl. I'm sorry."

She giggled at his shyness and grasped his wrist, pulling it towards her body. She placed his hand on the curve of her hip and he looked startled. He could feel a trace of lace from her underwear and he kept his hand very still. She took his other hand and slipped it under her shirt to her breast. His pulse quickened a little.

"It's all right, go ahead." She tried to ease his nervousness.

He started to move his hands over her soft skin. She felt so amazing as he explored her chest and stomach. He reached the edge of her panties and stopped. He looked at her , not wanting to cross any lines. She pushed his hand slightly and he knew it was O.K. He slipped his hand under the soft fabric and felt the little curls of hair. He had never been so nervous in his life. She smiled at how sweet he was being, and she wanted to let him explore. He reached a finger slowly down to her opening. It felt so warm, so wet and so inviting. With a burst of courage he slipped two fingers inside and Heather gasped. He wasn't sure what to do but he moved his hand in and out slowly at first, then more rapidly. Her pulse and breathing quickened and she began rocking against his arm. She was moaning with pleasure and he secretly wonder if he was really doing something right or if she was putting on a show for his benefit. She reached down and lightly touched his penis, which was now alive with pleasure. He took a deep breath , it felt so good to have her lightly stroking him. He started pumping his hand harder and she grabbed his wrist stopping the motion. He was worried that he had hurt her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Do you still want to be a virgin?" she asked slyly.

He was at a loss for words so he just shook his head no.

"Then lie back so I can fuck you."

He was a bundle of nerves, his hands shaking as he removed his shorts and boxers. She slid off her panties and removed her top. She straddled his broad frame.

"I don't know what to do."

She reached between her legs and grabbed his penis. She gently guided it towards her. She sat carefully until she could fell the tip inside her wet opening. She teased him for a moment then slowly pushed down, sending a wave through him that he'd never felt before. She began to slide up and down, slowly at first then more quickly. After a moment he started rocking his hips with hers. It was the greatest sensation he had ever experienced. He began to thrust harder and Heather went wild with pleasure. She was at the brink of orgasm and she stopped him.

Gasping for breath she asked, "Do you want to try on top?"

He nodded yes and they switched positions. She placed her legs in front of his shoulders and he drove his hard throbbing penis into her. She screamed out in pleasure and he continued thrusting harder and faster until she had cum several times. She dug her nails into his back with each thrust and he smiled at the pain. Within seconds he felt a swell then an ultimate feel of release. She felt him convulse followed by a warm stream in between her legs. She loosened her grip on his back. He collapsed onto her chest and just lay there with her arms wrapped tightly around him. He kissed her on the forehead and rolled off her small frame. He held her against his body while he tried to slow his breathing.

"Thank you," he mumbled as he drifted off to sleep with her head resting on his chest.

hroy2
hroy2
12 Followers