Roommates or More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

"Jake, can we talk?"

"Sure" I gestured to my bed. We pulled down the sheets and plopped on the bed, resting our heads on the pillows letting the fan cool our naked bodies. Megan turned off the bedside lamp and we lay next to each other with just the glow from outside illuminating the room.

"That was the first time I touched you," she said with a small voice.

"Sorta'" I replied.

"Huh?"

"That night your sister was here and you came in for your vibrator. You touched my hard-on."

"Well, you grabbed my tit and I only touched you outside the sheet for a second. Tonite, I held your dick in my hands."

We lay together quietly for a while. I felt Megan's hand rest on top of mine and I opened my fist to hold her hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Jake, I loved touching you. It felt good."

"Good on my part, too, Meg."

"We are not going to fuck things up, are we?"

"How?"

"By getting sexually involved."

"I don't know. I'm not planning anything."

"But you think about it?"

"Do you?"

Megan squeezed my hand and whispered, "Sometimes."

"Me, too," I replied.

"Jake, I think I love you. Hell, I know I love you, but I don't know if I am in love with you in a sexual way. Is that crazy?"

"I don't think so. It's sorta' how I feel about you. I mean I can't imagine not having you in my life. We share everything, talk about everything and live like a couple, except we aren't a couple."

"No fucking."

"Yeah, no fucking."

"Isn't it frustrating?"

"Sometimes, but I just so enjoy being around you that it's Ok. And, looking at you naked is awesome. I hope that doesn't flip you out."

She shook her head and then picked up her conversation.

"You haven't had a girl here since I moved in and I don't think you've stayed over at anyone's place. So, you obviously aren't getting laid."

"Quite observant," I teased. "And, I could say the same for you."

I could feel her tense next to me. She remained silent for a long time.

"Jake, I have had sex a number of times. Usually after work and before I come home. One week when you went out of town for a few days, we had sex here in my room. So, I've had the opportunity to work out some of the pent-up sex drive. But, you haven't"

I was stunned to learn of her sexual encounters. I had fantasized that we both were these warriors who were abstaining from sex and forging some super bond.

Megan rolled on her side and put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my stomach, her fingers just brushing the top of my pubes, lightly scratching the sensitive area, sending mild erotic shocks to my groin.

"Jake, I've hurt you, I fear."

I shook my head, but inside I was hurt.

"Jake, it's nothing about us. It's not cheating, since we are not a couple. It was just sex. I think you should feel free to do it too. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to talk. I want you to understand that you can do what you want."

I nodded, but couldn't find any words.

"So, do you like take care of yourself?"

I shrugged.

"Come on, Jake. You can tell me. Hell, you knew that Sally and I were jerking off like fiends when she was here. And, really, we are not incestuous. I use the vibe on her, but don't touch her with my hands or anything. She does the same for me. We know each other so well, that's it's a real kick to have someone else get you off. And, I do it when I'm alone. I use the vibe or just my fingers. Sometimes I squeeze a pillow between my legs and get off that way. I'm telling you this, because I don't want you to think you can't do it."

I laughed a little. "You know, I have never talked about masturbating with anyone, not even another guy. Now, I'm having a conversation about it with a girl."

"Well, technically you haven't said shit. I have spilled my beans, but yours are still in the freakin' can."

I laughed some more. "Megan, I jerk off like a fool. I do it here in my bed, in the shower and a couple times in the living room watching Showtime flics. Don't worry I am careful and don't spill anything."

Megan kissed my cheek. "My hero," she said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Do you think of me when you do it," she asked softly.

"Yeah, most of the time. Sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about. I fantasize about you and that gorgeous cock that loves to stand up in front of me. I told you how much I enjoy watching it move as you walk. To be honest, I get wet sometimes looking at you with a hard-on just going about doing stuff in the apartment. Yep, very erotic. Good masturbating material."

We lay next to each other for a while and then I said.

"You said 'one of the reasons' before. What's the other reason you wanted to talk about our sex lives."

"Jake, I might want to bring someone home soon. It's nothing serious, just a hot fling, but I don't like that we'd have to sneak around you. So, I want to know if it's Ok with you."

I felt a pang of anxiety in my stomach, but knew I had no right to such a feeling.

"Of course it is, Meg. Bring him home anytime. Just give me fair warning so I'm not greeting him for the first time with my dick hanging out."

Megan was silent.

"What?"

"Actually, Jake, it's not a him. It's a her."

I now turned on my side to face her.

"Her? You're gay?"

Laughing, she said, "No, I don't even think I'm officially bi. But she and I connected somehow and next thing I know we are having mind-blowing sex. She's only the second woman I've been with, not counting my sister, but that doesn't count anyway 'cause we really don't have sex. And, definitely not counting nursing school when things got sorta' really crazy. With a bunch of horny girls living together in a dorm with only two guys, one of whom was definitely gay. God, the combinations were uncountable, but it was purely sex and none of us gave it a thought except that we loved getting off and getting each other off. Lots of pussy eating, but no emotional involvement. But, I mean this is only the second woman whom I would consider a lover. And, there have been more guys than girls, believe me."

"Have you been with any guys since you've been here."

Megan snorted and said, "Pathetic cliché. Yeah, I screwed a married doctor some. I knew it was a mistake. He had made his way through a bunch of the nurses already, but he is charming. You know how people like to gossip, so I heard he had a huge dick. One night after a long session in the ER where we worked side by side to save some kid's life, who was in a motorcycle accident, we were standing by ourselves in the doc's lounge having a cup of coffee. Jake, when you are doing something so intimate as having your hands together in another body and saving a life, you form this bond. It doesn't last too long, but it's there.

"So, we're just leaning against a counter and I said there were a lot of crazy rumors in an ER. He wanted to know what I meant. So I asked him if it was true that he had a huge cock. We were alone. He smiles, drops his scrubs, wearing no underwear, and shows me this enormous cock. I am talking porno movie cock. I wanted it, Jake. I wanted that big, get ready for the rest of the cliché, black cock. I reached out, took it in my hand, then dropped to my knees and sucked him. He got hard and it got even bigger. Next thing I know my pants are off and he's in. So, lily white nurse fucks black doctor with legendary cock."

"So, how was it?"

"Big," she said laughing. "Really big, I was amazed he could get it in my pussy. He did and he banged me hard. It made me really sore. But I came like crazy. We only did it a few times, shit that's a lie. Ok, we did it every chance we got. I would be working near him and know that big thing was just hanging there, no underwear around it. I'd get wet, and at the first break, we'd dash to a closet, an unused office, or any space and fuck like rabbits. Then our shifts got mixed up and we stopped seeing each other. Good thing, because he was pushing to ass-fuck me. I don't think I could have handled that monster in the back door. Next thing, I heard he was pounding another ER doc and the VP of nursing found them going at it in an unused patient room. Caused a shitstorm. But, good ER docs are hard to find and the VP let it slide, after making sure they never worked together again. I also heard she couldn't get over the size of his cock standing up when she caught him and he pulled out of the doc, and that after he was soon putting his 10 inches to good use with her in her executive office. Sounds like a soap opera, but this shit happens."

I looked in her eyes for a long time.

"What are you thinking," she asked?

"Thinking what it would be like to make love to you."

"Ah."

"But, I don't think it's going to happen," I said sadly.

"Probably not, Babe."

Megan moved in and kissed my lightly on the lips.

"I love you too much to make love to you."

I nodded in agreement.

With a twinkle in her eye and her brilliant smile lighting up the darkness, she added, "But, I may be able to help you now and then."

She ran her hand over my hard dick, kissed me again and rolled out of bed.

She said good night and went back to her room.

I tossed and turned for a long time pondering her final words and savoring the memory of her touch on my dick and her kiss on my lips.

It was two days before we were together again. It was movie night and Megan picked a flic called, "Waterdance". I didn't know much about it, but it had Eric Stolz, whom I thought was a good actor, and Helen Hunt, whom I thought was one of the most attractive and sexy women in entertainment.

About half way through the movie there is a scene where Eric Stolz's character, who is paralyzed from the waist down as a result of an accident, and Helen's character, leave the rehab facility on a pass. They go to a motel and all of a sudden a naked Helen Hunt is on top of him. I took one look at her beautiful naked boobs and got rock hard. You also get to see her ass. I was practically drooling.

Megan noticed and said, "My guess is you like Helen Hunt not Eric Stolz?"

I followed her gaze to my crotch, and mumbled "Sorry. She's been a bit of a fantasy of mine."

"Don't blame you. She is sexy and looks great naked."

Megan slid her hand onto my erection. I jumped at her touch.

"Let me help, Jake."

"I can't."

"Sure, you can. All you have to do is sit there. I will do all the work and you get all the reward."

"This is too weird, Meg."

She slowly and softly stroked me.

"Let me tell you another secret. Sally and I used jerk off guys all the time. We didn't sleep with them, didn't let them play with us, didn't suck them, but we loved jerking them off. It was particularly fun to double date and do it together. Later we'd compare notes on how big each guy was, how he sounded, how much he came and other silly stuff."

She started rubbing harder. I put my hand on her wrist to pull her off.

She took my hand away.

"Jake, I want to do this. For you and for me. I enjoy touching you and I want to give you pleasure. Please let me."

I laid my head back against the couch, closed my eyes and gave myself over to the sensations.

I was on the path of no return. Megan kept up a steady stroke while using her other hand to massage my balls. Soon, I felt my cum rising and exploded, shooting up on my stomach and chest. Megan kept pumping until I had just a dribble running down over her hand. She leaned in and kissed me ever so softly on the lips and said, "Thank you."

She ran into the bathroom and returned with a damp washcloth. She wiped me clean and dried me with a hand towel she also brought back. She fondled my flaccid member and kissed my cheek before announcing she was off to bed.

After that night, Megan would tend to my needs several times a week. Either when we were watching TV or sometimes she'd lay beside me in bed and play with me until I was hard. She claimed to love it best when I was soft and she would fondle me until I was hard. She would bring me to the brink and back off, building up the tension until I had magnificent orgasms.

She always cleaned and dried me, kissed my kips and went to bed. I imagined she was masturbating herself. Sometimes, I thought I could hear the soft hum of her vibe, but maybe it was my imagination.

I offered to return the service, but she always refused. "It's different," she'd say.

I couldn't understand what she meant, until she explained. "With a guy, I rub and get the expected result. But with a girl, you have to really get inside her. Jake, that's a lot more intimate than rubbing a cock. I think that letting you inside me, even with a finger, is moving us somewhere neither one of us wants."

I relented and enjoyed her relieving me.

One day Megan called me at work. She asked if she could have her friend over that night. I immediately agreed and told her I'd catch dinner and a movie and wouldn't be home until 10 or 11. She said I didn't have to stay away, but I insisted.

I arrived home just a few minutes before 11. The apartment was dark except for a small night light in the hallway outside our bedrooms. I used the bathroom and crawled into bed.

I then heard voices talking softly. It was definitely two women. Then the voices turned to other sounds and I knew what was occurring behind the wall next to me. I was both jealous and happy. I drifted to sleep thinking of how Megan's hand would comfort my erections and imagining her and another woman entwined in her narrow bed as their moans carried into the night.

The next morning I pulled on my boxers and headed for the bath. Emerging a few seconds later, I saw Megan waiting for me in the hall with a mug of coffee. She wore a t-shirt that did not completely cover her sex. Even though I had seen her nude hundreds of times and had even shaved her most private parts, seeing just a flash of those delicate lips and light covering of red bush, made my heart skip a beat.

"Morning, Jake," she said offering me the mug.

"Morning, Meg," I replied and on impulse kissed her cheek. She turned her head up and we kissed lips.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

I grinned and said, "At least I slept."

"Oops, too noisy?"

"Well, it certainly sounded like fun."

"It was," came a voice from behind me. I turned to see a small, compact dark haired woman standing in Megan's doorway. She had her hands over her large naked breasts and wore tiny panties that revealed a dark bush behind the practically transparent material.

"I'm Gina," she said.

"Jake," I replied and automatically extended my hand. I belatedly realized that if she shook my hand she'd have to reveal her breasts.

Gina looked at Megan, back at me and said, "What the fuck. Glad to meet you." She shook hands and exposed her large round breasts, with huge areoles and darker prominent nipples.

She had a wide smile that showed off even white teeth. Her eyes were dark brown and was olive complected, looking to be Italian.

She said to Megan, "I'd love a mug of that coffee that smells so good. I'm going to pee and then maybe we can all get to know each other better."

Gina disappeared into the bath. Megan turned toward the kitchen, exposing her ass. She must have felt me staring because she looked over her shoulder. She immediately noticed that my boxers were now seriously tented.

"Maybe you might want to put on some pants, Jake. Although I love your guy, Gina may not be into looking at hard dicks first thing in the morning."

I grinned and went to get dressed.

When I came into the kitchen, Gina was there with a what we used to call a "wife-beater" t-shirt, the kind with thin straps and open armpits. Her large breasts were practically on display and as she moved a nipple would peak out now and again. I was glad I had baggy shorts on that hid my erection.

Meg was making toast. As she turned to butter the warm bread, Gina slipped a hand on Meg's naked ass. Megan turned her face to hers and they kissed. This did nothing to ease the tension in my pants.

Over coffee and toast, I learned that Gina was also a nurse in the ER. She was indeed Italian, her parents being born in Naples. She was born here. She was twenty-two making her three years younger than Megan and five years my junior. We chatted about our lives but didn't get into anything too deep.

As we were wrapping up, I offered to clean up.

"Great," said Gina, "because I think Megan and I have some unfinished business." She shot a sexy glance at Megan, who blushed, but did not refute the statement.

"You don't mind, Jake," Gina asked?

"Why would I," I answered a little defensively.

""Cause Megan talks about you all the time. I know you guys hang out in the nude and I thought you might be jealous."

"Megan and I respect each other. She is free to do whatever she wants and I'm happy for her. That's it."

Gina thought about it and turned to Megan, "You're right he is totally cool."

"Wanna' watch?" Gina purred.

Megan's face reflected complete shock.

For a second the image of these two beautiful women having sex flashed into my brain. I imagined watching them.

"Not today, thanks" I said as lightly as I could.

"Cool."

Gina took Megan's hand and they began walking to the bedroom. She stopped and turned, Megan did the same.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "You could get naked and play with yourself as we did it on the bed." As she said this, she pulled her t-shirt off revealing her large breasts, with now erect nipples. She peeled off her panties showing a dark bush trimmed to a small patch ending above her lips, leaving exposed the thick and meaty lips, with her inner lips also peaking out.

I thought my pants would burst. Gina then lifted Megan's shirt and removed it. She hugged Megan and they kissed. Gina moved her face to Megan's breast and kissed the nipple, followed by a tonguing on the hard nub. Megan kept her eyes closed.

"Still sure."

I could not find my voice and nodded. Gina ran her hand up and down Megan, letting her fingers linger on the opening to my friend's sex and rubbing across the thin strip of red hair that I worked so hard to keep neat. She let her middle finger slid along the obviously moist slit and rub against the clit that was struggling for release from its hood.

"Ok, your choice," Gina said as she seductively licked her finger that was covered with the juice from Megan.

She took Megan's hand, led her into the bedroom and closed the door.

I cleaned up, went into my room, stripped and jerked off with the most erotic images of the two women bouncing through my head.

I fell back asleep. Later I was awoken as I felt the bed shift. Megan, naked and beautiful, was crawling in next to me. She lifted the sheet and came into my arms.

We kissed softly and she snuggled her head into my neck.

"Where's Gina?"

"She left. Had to go see her family in Rhode Island."

I nodded.

"Sorry," she whispered, "Gina is a real tease. You know I did not plan that."

"You let it happen, though."

Megan was silent for a while.

"Yes, I did. Jake, I think I wanted to send you a message."

"What? That you have someone and I don't?"

"No, that I am not the ideal woman you think I am. I can be a bitch, Jake. I have a mean side. I like to fuck women. I like to have affairs with married men. I am into some freaky sex at times. I am not a freakin' saint."

I pulled Megan close to me. "I don't think you are a saint."

"Yeah, you do. You think I am this special person. I'm not. I'm as fucked up as the next person, maybe even more so. I don't deserve how you treat me."

"Meg, we're all fucked up. Me, you, Sally, Gina, everyone. But, I do know you are special. You are a good person." With a short laugh I added, "And you are fucking beautiful and like to walk around nude. You may not be an angel, but some days I think I've died and gone to heaven."

orie
orie
4,260 Followers