Roommates or More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

We returned home and Megan said she was tired and going to bed. Sally and I were in my room, naked and screwing in five minutes. I also spent a lot more time enjoying the smooth pussy. I wondered if I should convince Megan to go all the way with her grooming. Then I thought, what for, so Gina could have an easier time eating the hell out of her.

Sally's mouth on my dick brought me out of my reverie and removed all thoughts except "more of that" from my mind.

Sunday we decided to go up to Rockport and poke around the shops and stores. We stopped for seafood on the way home.

Back in the apartment, Megan once again feigned fatigue. Sally stopped her.

"Sleep with us tonight."

"Not into spectator sports," said Megan.

"Won't be anything to watch," assured Sally. "We are both a little worn out. Besides, Jake and I discussed it and we miss you. We want you with us."

Megan searched each of our faces for any sign of doubt. Seeing none, she pulled her shirt over her head and said, "Last one in bed is a toad sucker."

We snuggled together, breaking only when one of us had to pee. I got up once and returned with three snifters of expensive brandy I received as a gift. We laid back enjoying the moment and the aromatic drink.

Sally slipped her hand on my dick evincing a slight grimace.

Megan also touched me and said, "It's really that sore?"

I nodded, "Guess I'm not the stud I think I am."

"From what I heard through the walls, you are a stud and then some," said Megan as she softly caressed my limp member.

"Amen." was all Sally said, "and talk about being sore, I could tell you a thing or two."

"Sal," said Megan, "what would our mom do when we had a hurt?"

Sally smiled from ear to ear, "Kiss it?"

Megan smiled and nodded.

The two women leaned in and placed tiny caresses on my head, shaft and balls. Sally dribbled a small amount of the cognac and licked it off, taking me in her mouth for a moment. Megan did the same, and pushed her tongue into the opening on the head of my penis. Even with all this attention, the best I achieved was a semi.

The girls sat up and Megan said, "I think you've ruined him for life."

"I hope not. He was such a trooper. Always standing up for what's right, or at least for what's wet"

The sisters laughed at the joke, but still no more response from my trooper.

We finished our drinks and snuggled. Soon we were breathing deeply as we slept as three.

Meg and I took Sally to the airport around noon. We decided to hit a beach on the North Shore. After an afternoon in the sun, we headed home.

We both voiced a need for a shower.

Megan said, "We can share."

Naked together for the first time under the warm water, we took turns washing every inch of each other. I admit to spending an inordinate amount of time making sure each breast was clean, and buffing the butt I loved until it shown. Megan was happily pleased to see that I was not permanently broken as her ministrations to my cock produced a rapid and hard response.

We watched some stupid TV and knowing work awaited both of us, we headed to bed around 10.

I used the bathroom and was surprised to find Megan in my bed.

She smiled and said, "Jake, I can't say what's going on, but I did like sleeping with you and finding myself in your arms in the morning. So, no promises, but let's drop our guard a bit."

"What about ruining our friendship?"

"I'm not going to let you screw me, and I don't think I'll be giving you another blow job—well not regularly. But, I want to take some baby steps and let us see if there is something more than being friends. Can you deal with that?"

"If it means I get to hold you, then absolutely."

We fell together and I marveled at how well she fit into my arms.

"What about Gina?"

"Oh, Jake, Gina is just a fuck-buddy. So was that doc I told you about. They mean nothing emotionally. I find I am getting all my emotional fulfillment from you. So, I will not be going with Gina any more. I will not be fucking Dr. Big Cock. I will be here with you."

"Sounds like the start of a perfect relationship," I said.

"Yeah, and who knows it might actually lead to you know what."

"What?" I said in mock ignorance.

Megan lay on top of my, my erection pushing against her pussy, my hands on her ass.

"Oh, it will come to you," she said as she moved up and down my body, rubbing her warm lips against my cock.

I am praying it finally will.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers